youtube.com/watch?v=lUO7RDgQ_1M
youtube.com/watch?v=FuMjmQMZu5A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for femlocks

youtube.com/watch?v=aeQMpn8KnYE
Nevar fourget.

>space niggers

you first

Yes, Isabella (formerly known as Isa, or Zippy) has transitioned well to her life as a live in catgirl for her Master.

I'm down with Arc, Solar, and Void. Next big Taken King esque expansion, we need a new type, with new weapons and a subclass each to celebrate.

But what should it be?

So I'm really the only dude mad that chat in PC version of Destiny is ass? Why add chat if you can't talk to players in your instance or pvp match? What the fuck is the point? To talk to friends that you already have on the blizzard app shit?

>the wealthy elite who attempted to flee are the space niggers

an ice element class would be dope

It's gonna be more subclass nodes instead

Semen

well, they are WOKE

because the only people who would use the proximity chat are toxic pieces of shit like you or gook bot farmers/spammers.

This explains why zippy doesn't post anymore
He doesn't have privileges to because cats cant post

>tfw you will never be a catgirl slave

Earth

Reminder to check your entitlement. You must have two copies preordered to clear the toxicity bar to be taken seriously here.

femlocks were made to be protected by titans

>we need a new type
Why? They don't have any effects other than going through shields faster. With 3 elements you can ensure every character can have each element in the smallest fireteam. I don't understand why people want new elements to be introduced, if they had effects, like if void inflicted slow status on enemies, arc caused stun, solar inflicted damage over time. I could be like oh okay well these elements could be to this but its like right now "Hurdur we have yellow purple and blue which they need to add more colors"

For what conceivable reason do they NEED to add another thing that does nothing?

The sound of it aside the facial features of fake laughing is so creepy. People laughing without squinting their eyes is just something out of a horror movie.

this really activates the almonds

any qt traps want to play through the story with me tomorrow :3

If the fearless leader of alpha team zippy can, so can you user! This is proof alpha team are normal and can be tamed if zippy can

That's dumb though, the elements don't do anything already so adding more dilutes your potential.

are you on psn?

i didn't mean a new color, for all intents and purposes it would be the same as arc just frost themed.

i'm pretty sure coldheart does arc damage so we're halfway there.

But user I'm a daddy I don't need to be a catgirl slave

She will be back in 2 right?

What? I get you might not know him because he's not that big in most places and you probably seen him from just that one video, but he's not fake laughing, that's just how he laughs.

she's ded, jim.

If you have Void, let's have Light. Just pure Light. But with so many fucking things called Light, they have to call it Glow or Luminious or something. Could be interesting.

With Titans, since they have three mobile and destructive supers, could have something more supportive, like a mobile aura that strengthens allies while weakening foes. Hunters I see could have a horizontal Blink, almosting like going ethereal, just teleporting everywhere, going in and out of existence. Don't have anything for Warlocks right now.

because people crave variety even when it's stupid

Fuck this whore, and her edgy emofag brother

fuck a new subclass. I want the tiger people race in. Bring on the furry rule 34.

>nerf grenades
>give warlocks the ability to eat their own grenades for health

how can other classes even compete?

He is actually laughing a lot of the time but there's very clearly times where he just drags it out by making the noise and not laughing. His face is straight up blank and that's not how a real laugh looks.

Anyone else Australian here

C:

>cats can't post
>the sound of a thousand xbone traps wailing can be heard in the background

my boy

we compete by not needing an exotic to auto-reload

Is the lore going to actually be in the game this time or do we still need to download an app?

can we just get strawberry flavoured guns

>This forced Xbox meme
Back to the discord

hail to you, our kangaroo eating vanguard.

Shooting hot sticky loads into other Guardians with Oryx!

Lore is in-game

>could have something more supportive

you mean like the fucking bubble

>he didn't go on a 19 game winstreak with /dg/
uhh lolbabs?????

no ;-;

; h;

Bubble breaks now, and no Weapons of Lights. Still useful, but no where near the first game, and an afterthought of Sentinel.

Bungie's Man-Kzin Wars?

>forced
post three years disagree with you desu

we could always stream it

>he didnt go on a 19 game meme-streak

aren't the only xbone traops bv and bakad potats

>rewatch all the live action trailers
>really just want a destiny movie about Twilight Gap or something

seems like you are better off holding up your shield during an add phase to generate tons of orbs for your teammates now

Technically everybody was, but as you can see they didn't really do a good job of that

>teleporting Hunter
Literally "Nothing Personal, Kid" the class
Would play

no, the only ones that ever forced this were the xboners themselves to try and be relevant

>Teleporting hunter
Isn't that already a thing

When I used to play I would get on a team with /dg/ and just wreck shit for hours.

I miss that.

Where's the PvP with Doz where a dozen guardians spawn?

our shoulders are big enough to have two femlocks ride them

not in d2, only 2 subclasses that gets access to blink, void and arc for warlock. arcs though is only during super

The D2 bubble is for holding points in PvP or baiting idiots into your shotgun. Armor of light is not conducive to PvE because you can't shoot through the bubble, and it doesn't help when you step out.

>went to Lighthouse the first week it was available with two /dg/ randos
>never touched it again
F L A W L E S S R E C O R D B A B Y

Maybe something like the hunter gets a certain number of jumps, each time they reappear out of blink they have a moment to change direction before jumping again. Each time they appear they drop a grenade (maybe not as powerful as thrown ones, but still a grenade), so if they time it right they can drop 4 or 5 grenades right into a group of enemies and do a shit ton of damage to them.

:c

PSN?

I'm good with a pure Light class, especially if the big expansion will be Oryx themed... again.

As for Warlocks, I have an idea. Let's get a beam. Just a big fucking beam. Just a goddamn laser you shoot out of your hands. Who doesn't love that shit?

There was another animeposter who was probably a lowkey trap and another lore autist
If you ask /dg/ though everyone is a trap, they've even trapified Alpha Team before

got you covered senpai

reminder that SRs didn't deserve that much nerf

Who /maxarmorRAMThornFelwintersEfrideets/ here

POST YOUR GET HYPE SONGS youtube.com/watch?v=uints81YYMc

The pure assblast of Martyrdom and only instead of propagating on death, it's on a jump. Good Lord.

same here, never loss ToO but I only done it once. Decided to never touch that game mode again

>mask of the quiet one
>void crown-splitter
>mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=6EfhAFA2yFE

youtube.com/watch?v=tCgevMWzLxY

if theres any justice in the world the servers will be shit for a full 12 hours after aussie scum can play

youtube.com/watch?v=qwJj2EpC8vg

usually how it goes with rolling releases is australia plays for 12 hours then america jumps on and breaks the servers with their fat ass

don't be a cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

Is Crown Splitter the Pulse Rifle that explodes on kills and the third shot is crazy high damage? Or are you referencing something else

yeah thats meant to be our job lol

you should be ashamed of yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=ulvvQHD4184

youtube.com/watch?v=lUO7RDgQ_1M
YOU WHAT THE FUCK!? OH I BROKE IT! HOLY SHIT NIGGUH OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK OOOOH I BROKE THE GAME NIGGUH, HOW MANY, HOW MANY, OOOOOOOOH, OOOOOOOH, HOLY SHIT.

87 NIGGA WAT!?

SAVE DAT!!

SAVE DAT SHIT NIGGU!!

So ign's review is going to go up at 7 am pacific time. Any guesses on the score?

8 or 9

9.4/10 screencap this right now and laugh at me for all eternity if it's something lower

>Have 6th and 7th off from work
>Don't go in till the afternoon on the 8th

>I preordered the PC version

youtube.com/watch?v=FuMjmQMZu5A

OOOPEN YOUR EYEEEEEES
TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND RETURN TO LIFE
WAAAKE UP ANNND FIGHT
FIGHT FOR THE LOVE AND THE BURNING LIGHT