Have you ever spotted the same car twice?

Have you ever spotted the same car twice?

Attached: 20140901_161337.jpg (2560x1920, 3.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ezd24krgiQ
sau.com.au/forums/topic/32942-rust-do-they-salt-the-roads-in-japan/
expatsguide.jp/features/everyday-life/winter-driving-in-japan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 20180316_162444.jpg (2048x1232, 1.15M)

Is Honda CRX some kind of rarity in the US?

Its pretty rare to see one that isnt rusted or riced out.

I dont know if it really counts as a “spot” though

Yeah, most of the time I walk out of my apartment building.

living in a small town you see the same cars over and over again

Yeah. I've only ever seen 3
It was kinda funny to see the one guy using his to haul his crates of strawberries in the hatch

I saw a red AW11 at my local Community College. I saw the exact same one at the university I transferred to a couple of years later.

When I drive to work I often see a car with the license plate "Gougoush"

theres a bright green Lamborghini Hurican parked outside a burger place near me all the time, probobly the owner or their kid. i've also seen the same RHD R32 GTR driving around my small hometown a couple times; an old coworker is friends with the guy who owns it and he is always mad jelly.

i see the same Bentley Continental and SN95 Mustang Mach 1 on my morning commute multiple times a week, nice cars but they spend all their time crawling in traffic.

Ive seen a white miata that has posted in osg around town twice now.

Theres a truck in my town that I see sometimes that has something like "class of '89" painted on it. It drives around slowly and has speakers on the outside that plays music.

I've only ever seen one, in a scrapyard.
Granted I don't get out of the house much.

I work at a gas station so I see the same cars almost on a daily basis. My favourite has to be the Black Jeep with license plate “BA BA”. Gets me giggling everytime

My neighbor has a blue 350Z and I always see her around town and she always drives by house when I'm washing my car even though she lives behind me.
I don't live in a small town either, Fremont is a big place

I live in the same town as a guy who has a few /osg/ stickers on his civic. I don't think I want to approach him.

It's an old rust box they aren't common anywhere anymore.

Yeah, some cheeky cunt who rebadged his V6 Tiburon as a Tuscani

Pretty much all 80's Honda's have rusted to death or been driven into the ground where I live.

Attached: SN850132.jpg (1010x758, 151K)

There's this black guy at my job that drives a Mitsubishi Delica. Dude is crazy for driving that thing in DC area traffic.

There's a guy with a clean white FB RX7 that works at the Mazda next to my work. See him brap around quite often.

Yes, because I have a job. I commute to my job. That means I see the same cars over and over and over again.

These pictures are so Dutch it hurts

There’s also the yellow danger ranger, pt gt covered in autozone bling, Baja bug, Herbie beetle, and green turbo beetle.

And the lifted STi on snow heavy days. Has a giant Subaru logo painted on the side. That thing looks hella fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ezd24krgiQ

I've spotted the same Type R with a vanity plate that says LOLURSI about once a week. The dude drives like a dickbag too, cutting people off and swerving through traffic.

The past few weeks I've seen an R32 GTR on my commute home

have seen a RHD Impreza WRX STI with orange livery twice at two different locations, thought it was a different car until I checked the plates

Japanese take much better care of the CRX's overall.

Attached: 11352361_870472593073527_829222952_n.jpg (1080x1080, 182K)

Attached: 11925749_863950007025813_48952861_n.jpg (1080x1080, 147K)

The one I posted is a Civic hatch technically. And the fact that they don't salt their roads also helps.

ah gotcha.

and yeah, what was it, an EF hatch?

kinda like pic related

Attached: 11312136_702515723211075_493182781_n.jpg (1080x1080, 187K)

How does that work? Not salting your roads? Japan has snow

i routinely see a yellow S2000 and a black Quattroporte at the nearest major intersection to my house

not the person you replied to but some parts of Japan don't salt their roads

sau.com.au/forums/topic/32942-rust-do-they-salt-the-roads-in-japan/

>Can't speak for the rest of Japan, but in Yamanashi where I am in snows plenty and they don't salt the roads. Instead, it seems like 90% of the road population head down to their local Autobacs, yellow hat, tyre shop whatever, and get a nice set of studless tyres on cheap alloys and run those during the winter months...

either that or chains, which can be a pain to put on and take off.

expatsguide.jp/features/everyday-life/winter-driving-in-japan/

>Canadians, Americans and Europeans are use to see salted roads. However most of Japan doesn’t do that. This means that If you are used to “all-weather” tires in your home country – Be careful! You may find your car unable to get up even the smallest incline on a cold, snowy day. Snow tires or chains are imperative for winter driving in Japan! In Tokyo metropolitan you may get away with not needing snow tires, but we still recommend a set of chains to keep in the trunk. Especially if you’re driving to ski resorts. Check your gas tank as well, you will appreciate to be warm if you get stuck in the snow.

i imported a car from japan
they use salt there and their shit gets rusty

Yeah, it was an EF.

Snow tires and/or chains.

Attached: SN850134.jpg (1010x758, 108K)

what car and not all parts of Japan salts their roads. Most people have an extra set of snow tires ready to put on their car.

>Think I can almost pinpoint this rumour to an article on Japanese Import cars in HPI magazine back in... eeerm... 1997/8. That retard Martin D***** blamed all the underbody rust on a certain Japanese import because of the "salt they religiously put on roads in winter in Japan"... or something to that effect.

I see a BRZ sometimes getting through my town and I always see a riced RX8 when I go to uni

No. They are ugly FWD shitboxes that the virgins on this bored like. More gay than miatas

t. tasteless flyover faggot

Attached: 16491570833_0b98c72b92_h.jpg (1600x1200, 593K)

i only see modern 2011 and up hondas
ive never even seen a riced out honda before

I saw a red ed9 for sale in my town but when i called about it he said he changed his mind and didnt want to sell it any more
Then I saw it driving around, it was pretty cool to see him putting the effort into the car rather than just selling it off

Nice blur effect, mate.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1[1].jpg (507x800, 78K)

I saw this ancient Corolla a few years ago (four years, to be exact) and saw it again just a few weeks ago. Had to be the same car because it stands out like the surface of the goddamn Sun and how many other bright yellow 1970's Corollas can there be in the same town, in the same county, in a Northeastern salt state?

Looked like it was in better condition this time too, so props to the owner for actually working on restoring it, but I couldn't get to it to take a photo this time without fucking myself (evening work traffic, no one gives way for anything).

Attached: IMG_1091.jpg (1920x1280, 1.64M)

There's a red 300zx with those shudder things on the rear window that I've seen a few times now, always near the 210 fwy

Other is a blue NC mx5 I always see when I go to Stater Bros

=yeah
a grey CRX owned by an elderly professor
a base 2door impreza used in local rally
a base impreza hawkeye covered in reddit, liberal stickers, and rally rice, driven by a 5'4'' redditor.
an early 00s auto lancer ES with an evo 9 spoiler
just a few simple ricer variants, the car world is like lucky charms, so diverse but spread by the massive amount of appliance tier shit driven by normies

Frequently seeing this little fucker around town. Only seems to come out in the summer time though.

Attached: Z7cVNkS[1].jpg (1449x819, 181K)

there's a grandpa with an rx8 near me that I see around all the time

in Florida you see a lot of weird shit with antique plates cruising around on the weekends, usually in the same small areas because they don't really want to drive them too far

yeah, I travel a lot for work
most memorable is a e28 m5

Someone in my town delivers fucking Jimmy John's in a silver WRX wagon.

Like, cool car and fun to drive, but high octane gas is $3/gallon at the cheapest around here and he can't be getting more than 20mpg doing purely city driving. Seems like a waste of money and wear on a good car.

I think I know what you're talking about, Lakewood ranch?

Nah I'm on the east coast, still central Florida though

whoops, meant for post above me

t. a loser that crashed the valves on his car

I see this every day.

Attached: 20180312_120700.jpg (2560x1440, 1.64M)

>Mitsubishi Delica

A girl drives it.

Attached: 20180312_120713.jpg (2560x1440, 1.59M)

Are you that girl, user?

>keep your hands off my flags you fucking rednecks
I hope one day the rednecks replace them with stars and bars and possibly a slipknot

For you.
I just don't understand the message behind a fucking Imperial Japanese and South Vietnam flag together. She looks like she's in her early 20s too.