/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Please join Kingdom Hearts _____ on Facebook.com edition

New to the Series?
Quick Start Guide:i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg

Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS I.5+II.5 ReMIX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS II.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

Coming 2018
D23 2017 Toy Story Trailer:youtu.be/E4y7UK4nqnQ
Excerpt—Hercules Trailer:youtu.be/GNebfmXqHQ4
Less Disney worlds:gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-less-disney-worlds-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-fantasy-vii-remake-along-areasJuly 18, 2017
Kingdom Hearts is canon to Toy Story:siliconera.com/2017/07/18/kingdom-hearts-iiis-toy-story-world-takes-place-events-toy-story-2/July 18, 2017
IGN asking Nomura fan questions:ign.com/articles/2017/07/18/8-cool-things-we-learned-about-kingdom-hearts-3-at-d23-expoJuly 18, 2017
Famitsu Weekly Translation:khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-Toy-Story-battle-system-more-9760July 19, 2017
Dengeki Interview:khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-and-Union-Cross-9827July 21, 2017

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator
khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RayChase/status/904789852092289024
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for boys should love boys

Please stop, you're making Roxas cry

Alright, he can be the bottom then if he's gonna whine about it

Isn't that technically masturbation?

good point. it's weird because there's really no reason why he had to wear the coat on Destiny Islands. it was the middle of the night. would anyone have actually been on the island that could've noticed he was dumping a boy to die there?

No one can love yourself better than yourself

Fuck, this joke is even older than xion and donald jokes
what tumblrite still finds that funny?

How come Pluto can run through Corridors of Darkness and not get consumed by it?

Also why is Pluto the most mysterious character behind MoM and Luxu?

Is it? I only got beck into KH last month or so.

Yeah, it's pretty much just an invitation for me to post more gay shotas

There were eight hearts of pure light, but no one likes to talk about the dog princess

>finally pick up 2.8 again after like 6 months
What are Riku's best links?

because puppers are pure, you heathen

Nothing, Links are garbage for Riku

Nothing wrong with extra protection just in case of the odd person showing up randomly.

Does that mean Goofy would be fine?

Well shit. What's the best way to farm link points to level my spirits up?

Are there any especially good Commands for Aqua going into end game?

Whichever minigame you find most fun or least tedious.

As gor Riku just link with whatever gives good abilities.

Seeker mines, and ultimate abilities.

Triple Firaga, and Seeker Mines
Zero Graviga or Magnega, though the latter turns off when you command change, + Thundara or Mega Flare are also standard grinding sets

So on this whole "Ava confirmed alive because she has a medal now and medals draw power from the future" theory

the new story scenes we are getting are from the future, obviously Player is still running around and the events that end in the Keyblade War have not yet transpired, but thanks to the fun of Chi and Unchained, we know approximately what will happen

Anyway since the "present" for player is before the Keyblade War, it stands to reason that the Ava Medal, is specifically drawing from her in the future RELATIVE to the player, Luxu observed the Keyblade War directly, the power from Ava's medal specifically could be from her fighting in it

tl;dr
IF Ava is alive past the Keyblade War will be from Nomura's hack twist writing, not from any well hidden deepest lore in game mechanic hint

>Thundara
I never really used Thunder magic in BBS, why Thundara over Thundaga?

Not him, but probably shorter cooldown time

The medals are from the future, but how far into the future? Two minutes into the future is still the future.

I mean, while I somewhat agree with , you're really fucking reaching with that comment

I think Ava is alive because of the black coat in the new art
>baggy, unfitted coat
The Master gave her his coat? The coat has never not been fitted to the wearer before so I can only imagine it's a hand-me-down.
>feminine features
Even with Nomura art, that face is markedly female.
>holding a bleeding heart vine
The symbolism of that plant strongly implies a link to Strelitzia, and the only characters who really know about her are the Master and Ava.

Basically my assumption right now is that Ava will take on the role of "the Master" the oversee and mentor the Union Leaders who are replacing the Foretellers.

I just messed up and said Thundara when I meant Thundaga, though Mega Flare is king when it comes to fast killing Unversed

>Guilt campaign ends in 2 days
>It is not possible to guilt VIP 11 within the campaign without wasting M&B

Fucking SENA I just know I'll end up rolling 100 next week.

You should have hundreds of Mirrors by now, bruh

At least one of the Foretellers probably survives unless Luxu or some unnamed but very strong wielder manages to kill them.

>The symbolism of that plant strongly implies a link to Strelitzia, and the only characters who really know about her are the Master and Ava.

Incorrect. Luxu knows about Strelitzia.

Luxu knows everything written in the book, but only as they happen meaning he (or his apprentice) was there watching when Ava talked to Strelitzia. Remember Luxu cannot read the book because he is the POV and cannot risk a time paradox, at least until he passes the Key onto his student at which point I assume Luxu can read the book without worry.

It was for Sephiroth only. Which is hilarious because fuck you SENA I didn't get one.

Yeah but if I do roll 100 I'd have to spend 80 of those mirrors.

>Luxu knows everything written in the book
What makes you think the Union Leaders are written in the Book?

Why would the Master need to give Ava a seperate list of names if those people appeared in the Book of Prophecies?

twitter.com/RayChase/status/904789852092289024

It's good to see even the VA love the series, and shitposting about it too

I love Ray.

I would play a real 2d style kh ame but if directed by nomura

What is CoM

Why the fuck does it matter? It's nothing more than a buff medal

How do I unlock the Final Episode in BBS?

I've completed the story for all three characters but nothing happened after I loaded the save

Did you remember to get all the Xehanort Reports, especially the one of the arena for Terra?

Nope, I'm a retard

meant 2d fighter

Fuck off, yaoifaggot

Luxu wrote or rather witnessed Ava attack him, and then Gula quoted the page that describes Ava attack him and their attack causing a shockwave that rings the bell.

Also don't forget MoM's book is unedited it's possible he only gave the apprentices what he wanted them to know. Remember the extra page that Gula had came from the Master.

Just report him.

>The symbolism of that plant strongly implies a link to Strelitzia, and the only characters who really know about her are the Master and Ava.
I really think that girl is actually Stretlitzia. Nobody really dies in Kingdom Hearts (unless they are a Disney character)

>Nobody really dies in Kingdom Hearts
Ienzo's parents are dead.

did you see their graves?

Oh, yeah. Them. Parents aren't that much of a figure

Alright, so everyone has plot armor except Disney and parents. Is that OK now?

Damage can matter man.

100% guilt
1.77*2*~8400 = 29736

180% guilt
1.77*2.8*~8400 = 41630

Almost a 12k difference in damage.

And that's not taking into account buffs, skills, and slot multiplier. That could easily get to 100k difference probably 200k.

Well besides that it's not like anyone has met the definition of death as outlined in the reports. Everyone so far just have had their existence's rearranged.

Riku Replica, everyone not named Player who participated in the war, except maybe the Foretellers

Riku Replica will come back in KH3. Why people STILL doubt this?

OK but what does any of that have to do with Luxu being there to witness Ava selecting the Union Leaders?

What makes you think Luxu is aware of them? Where is your evidence?

If he does come back, it'll be time travel and not that he somehow isn't dead anymore.

Because MoM's actions are based on the book, and Luxu (or his apprentice) has to witness the events for the book to record them.
Remember that's literally his roll, there is nothing as far we know that is written in the book that either Luxu or his apprentices didn't witness.
Now following that logic

MoM assigned the rolls/jobs because that's what the book said their rolls/jobs were.
MoM tells Ava about the Neo-leaders in the same conversation about her job.
So it can be assumed that MoM got the names from the book too. I mentioned Gula because his case shows that MoM's book has things that aren't in the other copies, which answers why Ava couldn't just read her own book.

So why does Luxu have to see Ava selecting the leaders?
Because MoM told Ava to select Strelitzia.

IF MoM picked Strelitzia based on the book then of course Luxu has to witness her either becoming a Neo Union Leader (meaning she comes back to life) or that Luxu saw her get selected by Ava.

IF MoM used some other method that doesn't require futuresight to pick the names it means one of these things is true

1) MoM knew who would join the Dandelions independent of the book and chose Strelitzia from among them
or
2) Luxu recorded who all the Dandelions are and MoM chose Strelitzia from among them.
or
3) MoM didn't really care about all the names on the paper and just chose Strelitiz at random.

The least amount of assumptions comes with just assuming that Luxu saw the leaders being picked and MoM used those names, otherwise we assume too much about MoM's motivations and methods. And that these plans aren't backed up by future sight and therefore cannot be guaranteed to work.
And as the BBS tagline says "Destiny is never left to chance."

>IF MoM picked Strelitzia based on the book
>IF
So... you don't know for sure?

In essence... this is all conjecture.

You can't know that the post-War events are in the Book of Prophecies because nobody has brought it up yet.
There is nothing to suggest that Luxu witnessed Ava doling out the book of laws to the Union Leaders.

>MoM knew who would join the Dandelions independent of the book
Or... he's just be telling Ava to recruit them specifically and give them promotions.
>"Add the five written here to the Dandelions, and when the time comes, appoint them as leaders."

The entire Union Leaders setup is the "what comes next," the future after the world is brought to ruin as the Book foretells.

wheres stop cards in recom?

What you're saying is also conjecture. There's nothing to prove that MoM's future-sight stops at the end of the War.

MoM literally says "You need to pass down that Keyblade to your apprentice, and him to his, so that my eye can see the future" MoM even says the book is proof that it worked. If MoM only needed to see until the War why bother having Luxu need to pass it on twice? Luxu still had it when he fought Ava, so in the time between that fight and the Keyblade war the keyblade got passed on twice?
Hell Xehanort talking about the will of his keyblade kinda hints that even now the events are still being recorded.

Also
>MoM knew who would join the Dandelions independent of the book
Or... he's just be telling Ava to recruit them specifically and give them promotions.
>"Add the five written here to the Dandelions, and when the time comes, appoint them as leaders."

Except MoM can't be sure that those 5 would say yes to being a Dandelion much less a leader unless he could see the future?

>MoM literally says "You need to pass down that Keyblade to your apprentice, and him to his, so that my eye can see the future"
Yes, but the Master can only see what his eye witnesses. It isn't an omniscient presence and there are things, like the dark Chirithy and private dealings, that Luxu didn't and couldn't see.

The Book of Prophecies doesn't lay out a complete map of the future, it's only a fragmented perspective.
The Master won't even see EVERYTHING that Luxu or his apprentices see, because they won't always have No Name summoned to witness it.

>Except MoM can't be sure that those 5 would say yes to being a Dandelion
That was a literal quote from the scene where he tells Ava to form the Union Leaders.

Those five were hand-picked by the Master to be recruited into the Dandelions and then given leadership status after the War.

>It isn't an omniscient presence and there are things, like the dark Chirithy and private dealings, that Luxu didn't and couldn't see.

Yeah but none of this says he couldn't have seen the leaders get picked. I mean as far we know Luxu wasn't in the room when the other Foretellers got their roles assigned, so at some point he must have observed them enough for the Master to deduce their roles. Hell the meetings could have been secret but still get observed like when Ava tried building the Dandelions in secret but Invi still found out.

Like yeah we don't see him watching them and he doesn't necessarily have to know, but to me it just makes more sense if Luxu does know.

>That was a literal quote from the scene where he tells Ava to form the Union Leaders.
>Those five were hand-picked by the Master to be recruited into the Dandelions and then given leadership status after the War.

That's exactly what I mean the certainty with which MoM say that they will Join the Dandelions and will accept being leaders doesn't make sense unless he Knows via future sight, otherwise he's leaving it up to chance that they will.

Cause imagine Ava asking MoM "What if they say no?"
MoM can reply with
1) They'll say yes
2) Force them to say yes
3) Find someone else

Option 2 and 3 make MoM's plan seem too random.

>so at some point he must have observed them enough for the Master to deduce their roles
What makes you think the Master gave them those roles to follow the Book?

>the certainty with which MoM say that they will Join the Dandelions and will accept being leaders doesn't make sense
But he doesn't say that they will. He only tells Ava to recruit and promote them.

I think you're woefully mistaken to assume the Master only acts in ways informed by visions of the future.

>he's leaving it up to chance that they will
And now one of them is dead and there is an imposter among the Leaders.
Is this all according to keikaku?

That's what I gathered from watching BC.

>And now one of them is dead and there is an imposter among the Leaders.
>Is this all according to keikaku?

Yes.

I dunno man maybe you view the KH series differently than I do, but my experience has only made me certain that keikaku where shit seems to go wrong are part of the plan. I mean Xehanort didn't know his plans would go tits up 3 times and he'd have to do whatever the KH3 plan is, but at the same time yes it is planned.

what did disney mean with this?

Xehanort only had a large series of backups. He wasn't a master strategist so much as very very cautious.

He understands that failure is an option and plans for that possibility.

The Master has the benefit of foresight, but it's not a complete picture, and frankly we don't even know WHY he created No Name to see the future.

And if all his actions were just to fulfill the future he sees, what's the point in seeing the future? It's going to happen either way.

That's just an app that lets you make your own tsum

Yeah I don't disagree with what you're saying I still just think that Luxu knows about Strelitzia.

wut?

I'm assuming a $10 paywall.

Oh.

>normie makes a kh comic
>it's terrible
wut a surprise

Strelitzia will show up as a nobody.

No Heartless, no Nobody.

that rule has broken before buddy

nomura just has to declare her special enough

>that rule has broken before
When?

your waifu kairi

Sora's Heartless is what made Naminé possible.

Princess of Heart can't make Heartless. This was established in KH1. Try again.

did we seea axel or braigs heartless

She's Sora's mom.

We never saw any of the Org13 Heartless.

>we haven't seen them so they don't exist
Stop, bad user.

Nomura's already confirmed in interviews that they do have Heartless.
There's just nothing noteworthy about them.

You'd think if Marluxia attacked Strelitzia, he'd have a lot of darkness in his heart. Could just be Nomura purposefully being misleading though.

did he also say stereliza didn't have a heartless?

thought so

We see her heart fly into the air. It ascended to Kingdom Hearts.

Moreover, Nobodies are a byproduct of Emblem Heartless. And Emblem Heartless were created initially through Xehanort's experiments.

In χ[chi], those who fall to darkness don't produce a Heartless. They are transformed into Black Costumes.
From what I can gather, Black Costumes aren't Heartless. There's no mention of the wielders losing their hearts, or their hearts being captured like an Emblem (and rather than seeking hearts, Black Costumes seek Lux).
Rather, rewatching the scene, it almost seems like the Nightmare implies they've willingly transformed to use the power of darkness.

There are only two fates for a War-era wielder
1) Your heart ascends to Kingdom Hearts
2) You succumb to darkness and become a Black Costume
This is reflected in gameplay as being defeated by a Heartless doesn't produce a heart (just like being defeated by Nobodies, Unversed and Nightmares).
I feel like it's obvious that the Heartless we're fighting are, like the worlds, pulled from the future. Simply projections.

Strelitzia can't have a Nobody because she can't have a Heartless.

assumptions

god you would look stupid if Nomura doesnt care about the rules of his world

Lingering Will is a Nobody

What is sephiroth ex and why does its existence drive people nuts?

Marluxia is still not confirmed to have done it, stop user(s)

Xemnas is a nobody

Xion is replica paste in a humanoid shape.

I know, that's what I'm saying. The fact he's not 100% confirmed, but also apparently had no particularly special heartless could mean that he's not the culprit.

>xion was made with a 3d printer
The prototype sexbot?

Aqua's damage is hot garbage on critical.