/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

Troll expansion when edition

>deck lists
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com (become legendary) (15% off merch with code: TEMPO)

>/hsg/ Tourney Discord
discord.gg/hsg

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20475356/a-year-of-mammoth-proportions-2-16-2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Still haven't fixed the bugging DK hero powers

What do you think they're doing all day at the Team 5 office?

nerfing druid
oh wait...

>ant and rayc will be casting the next dreamhack

who

literally who

they play overwatch all day

I want to cum inside Bomb Squad.

So how should I round off my deck? I have enough dust for a legendary so I don't mind if it requires one.
I guess I'm also open to suggestions for changes too.

>I'm expected to pay for a retarded story mode that I dont want to play to unlock like 40 virtual cards (when I only need 2 of them) that will be obsolete in a few months
People unironically support this?

you prefer to open random packs instead?

>tried of needing 2 card combos to do anything decent with Shaman
>looking up budget decks
>Secret Mage has a crazy win rate while only needing around 2k dust.

Is it really that decent?

>watch streamer play highlander priest
>chat is constantly praising him like he's an underdog fighting against druids and not equally cancerous

I cant wait for these dipshits to learn what true cancer looks like when Priest becomes 40% of the playerbase

what's this supposed to be teched against? murlocs?

>druid emotes when you concede

day of rope when?

which card is the Lulu of this game?
>cute
>adorable
>annoying
>cucks aggression

Yogg fatigue best deck

Anything really. It does pretty well against aggro and I've had middling success with the druids I've found. I figured I could drop a shimmering for a better card but I don't really know what.

Not him but you can open what, 28 packs 5 cards each for that cost, so yes most definitely.

>20 dollars for karazhan
>20 dollars is 15 packs
>You'll be lucky to get even 1 legendary
no

Easy

Now compare how many legendaries you are guaranteed in an adventure to how many you are guaranteed in 28 packs

annoy-o-tron

>100 garbo commons + 30 garbo rares
>vs guaranteed high quality legendaries and epics that will form the meta for 2 years
hmmm....

Yes, also there is a mighty fine crafting system that could be used like the rest of the cards instead of locking staple cards behind pay walls. but nope we have to be stingy kikes and milk every nickle and dime we can out of our consumers.
No your missing the point entirely. ALL cards should be craftable especially cards that are going to be out of the meta in a few months. What the fuck is this bullshit?

it's real good against bad players who can't play around secrets effectively, and becomes rapidly shit against players who know how to do that
it might be late enough in the season to start laddering with it, but trying to climb past rank 15 on day 1 was suffering

>A few
It's closer to 8. 20 dollars for 8 months use out of the cards is pretty fair. If you had hopped on board earlier it would have been up to 2 years. I really don't see the problem.

>drood spawned 5 each with both cards
>still powered through them and beat him to a pulp
What is my deck?

I was counting in gold, that's 700g each wing, 4 wings total.
>You'll be lucky to get even 1 legendary
Don't you get a free legendary every 10 packs?

I'd consider 1600 dust to craft a single card a pretty high paywall desu

how much is it REASONABLY to get a tier 1 deck.

i come from tcgs where i can just buy the cards but this is the only game that will have real world prize support.

The people who like adventures like them for the guaranteed dust. You're not supposed to use the cards. One adventure wing gets way more than the equivalent amount in packs unless you pull really, really well and that's not worth banking on.

who the fuck cares? None of them are useful they are all just memes. Let me make the god damn cards I want to make. Medivh's vallet is in every single god damn mage deck. I'd rather have that then the other pointless 40 cards I get from that stupid adventure.

>Don't you get a free legendary every 10 packs?
No. You get a guaranteed legendary in your first 10 packs of each set assuming you haven't gotten one before.

>None are useful
>Babbling Book
>Barnes
>Medivh's Valet
>Arcane Golem
>The Curator
>Maelstrom Portal
>Medivh himself
>etc
Nigga are you dumb

Ignore the druidstone for a moment and explain which DK you have most fun with.
>play DK Thrall
>keep hearing Overmind's "Evolution complete!" with every HP

just do the math
about 100 dust average per pack
cheap T1 decks cost what, like 5k dust to craft? (though you can run budget versions and they won't be much worse)
That's 50 packs +/-

Look at it this way: you get way more dust from buying an adventure than from buying $20 in packs

>Now compare how many legendaries you are guaranteed in an adventure
>who the fuck cares? None of them are useful they are all just memes
Correct me if I'm wrong, but grammatically, "them" refers to the adventure legendaries, yes? That's the most natural interpretation? And all the kara legendaries currently are memes; barnes priest is obsoleted by razakus, medivh druid is obsoleted by kun druid, and idk what decks even run curator

DK Jaina is actually the most fun card in this game. Just constantly shitting out elementals while healing yourself cucks nearly every deck if you keep tempo and it gives you some good salty messages.

>Medivh's vallet is in every single god damn mage deck
lol maybe at rank 25

I dont care about any of those aside from babbling book. I was going to mention it but I already implied it in my first post. Aside from that, everything else you said are all retarded gimmicks or they belong in decks I dont care to play.
So why not just sell dust and make the cards craftable as an alternative option? I dont want all those cards and I dont want to do the tedious adventures. Spoiler alert: The answer is money. I imagine the stupid adventure encourages you to spend even more money so you can get retarded niche cards to beat the specific gimmick bosses.

This, but Rexxar is fun too. Everything else just kinda works except Valeera which is a meme.

I STILL HAVEN'T GOT THE PACKS IN BOTH NA AND EU

Then show me a good mage deck that doesn't use that card or babbling book. Please, I'm all ears.

Maybe you should inform someone that can actually help you with that problem instead of, you know, us.

>I imagine the stupid adventure encourages you to spend even more money so you can get retarded niche cards to beat the specific gimmick bosses.
generally it's consensus that adventures give more good cards for less money than packs
personally I think they're the most fun part of the game but that's just my opinion

Anyway, you're in luck because blizzard agrees with you, there won't be any more adventures. Ever.

>When you recognize your own game losing misplay right after you do it
is there a worse feel

>or babbling book
moving goalposts here

anyway, every mage deck that isn't secret or tempo mage doesn't use valet. Like quest or value mage.
babbling books you could replace with shimmering tempest I guess, but yes it's worse.

Lightning strikes twice.

value mage should run valet
post your list if you disagree

>Druid - Attack gained by your hero lasts two turns.

>Hunter - Your Hero Power costs (0) this game.

>Mage - Your Hero has Spell Damage +1.

>Paladin - Your Hero Power summons have +1/+1.

>Priest - Double the healing of your spells and Hero Power.

>Rogue - Your spells have Lifesteal.

>Shaman - Your Totems can't be targeted by spells or Hero Powers.

>Warlock - Your Hero Power discovers the draw instead.

>Warrior - All minions act as damaged.

some of these are really strong while others are complete ass

wow, it's just like DKs and quests

and the princes are really strong for some classes and complete ass for others, what's your point

Priest and warlock are insane.

Even the worst DK is miles better than the worst quest.

which ones are which and what is your counteroffer?

because blizzard cant properly design cards doesnt mean we have to do the same imo

>Anyway, you're in luck because blizzard agrees with you, there won't be any more adventures. Ever.
Source please? This sounds too good to be true. Eh even it is true I'm sure they pull something to get people to pointless spend money.

>Lose to Glyph's mana reduction
sick of this fucking card

warlock class cards are really shitty though

>Source please? This sounds too good to be true. Eh even it is true I'm sure they pull something to get people to pointless spend money.
>By far the best dust to gold / money ratio
>Generally has very high quality cards
You actually are retarded

>let me pull an answer out of my ass with zero penalty
They should have removed the mana reduction.

>Eh even it is true I'm sure they pull something to get people to pointless spend money.

they did. packs drain so much money they decided to cut off adventures and keep going with packs only.

>let me pull an answer out of my ass with zero penalty
>Oh look the opposing hero has placed new problems on the board negating what I've done and I have nothing to counter it now
There's a reason mage is considered pretty shit right now user. RNG isn't good for consistency. Cucking you occasionally isn't anywhere near as bad as every other hero besides Hunter cucking you consistently.

us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20475356/a-year-of-mammoth-proportions-2-16-2017

god I miss her

Hey /hsg/ i didn't play Un'goro at all, coming back, got like 8k dust, what's a good deck to make? Is it best to have one very powerful deck or many varied for quests making?

>hurrrr muh dust ratio
casual players being able to craft the most interesting commons/rares in the game instead of having a "fuck you" sized paywall in front of them is huge
if you're thinking about the legendaries or the average number of legendaries per pack you're already operating far beyond the scale of casual players and you obviously have no idea what's good for the health of the actual playerbase as opposed to the extreme tryhard minority

>it's ok because druid/paladin is worse
fuck you

>It's ok because nearly every other class is worse
ftfy
Mage having strong removal options is its only gimmick right now and it's fucking bad otherwise. Strip that away and you'll have a class BTFO'd worse than Druid will be in a couple of weeks.

wait a day, druid nerfs are being announced

the best decks besides pirate warrior are all quite expensive

reminder that blizz has yet to justify infestation and plague being cards

what decks did you enjoy last time you played? Currently druid overshadows everything, but all the classes have a decent tier 2 deck.

2800 gold for an adventure far, far outweighs what 28 packs will ever give you.

One of my favorite cards
Now, with the addition of death knights she's worthless even in wild

goodnight, sweet princess

>Can buy adventures with gold
>Adventures give much better cards on average compared to buying packs
>muh game health
The game is doing fine and you're still retarded. Buying packs is a scam compared to the quality and consistency adventures gave.

Honestly the funnest decks i've played were Miracle Rogue and Jade whatever.

Honestly before Un'Goro i just made the better deck (Pirate Warrior) and some of the Jades to finish quests

>wah wah wah it's ok to be unfair because wah wah wah
no
fuck
you
this is just bad game design fuck you

r8
h8

>Have to wait a minimum of 2 weeks before druid is deleted from the game

Fucking tournyfags

>unfair
I'm trying to understand you point and I just can't. Why are you so focused on mage when it's literally a toss up on whether they even get that answer when every other class just has that shit outright.
Is it just because they can play it a little earlier? That's hardly overpowering compared to the shit other classes can put out and is one of the few tools Mage has to balance things out. Is Glyph strong? Sure. Does it need to be strong? Fuck yes.

Do you have a phone? Nowadays all the quests I don't have decks for I just do with myself using my computer and an alt, after they changed quests to be finishable with friends. So you don't necessarily have to worry as much about having varied decks

The only decks I can speak from experience about are secret mage, exodia mage, pirate warrior, miracle rogue, evolve shaman, and jade druid.
Exodia (freeze mage) is the same shit it's always been, pirate warrior is the same shit, evolve (midrange) shaman is the same shit, miracle plays a little differently but its core mental requirements are the same. So craft those if you liked them in past expansions.
Secret mage is nice and relaxing but it's not actually very good and also it's cheap so even if you craft it you'll want to craft something else.
Jade druid in the ultimate infestation era is actually pretty entertaining; I'd probably be playing druid in this expansion even without the cards that make it tier 0 because I like the design of malfurion the pestilent, so it's not a bad deck to craft into. The jade mirror is extremely fucking stupid though and you'll run into a lot of those, so if you have low tolerance for mirror matches you might want to craft something else.

>unfair
stats don't lie and they prove you wrong.
The only class that's unfair right now is paladin

Adventures are objectively retreaded to a 100% f2per like myself. Packs and dust are a thing that I can get. An adventure takes too fucking to get if you are all f2p. I would actually considering buying but I just cant considering how stupidly this game handles it's p2p side. I just cant.

When I run into another Hunter player, I sense this unspoken camaraderie. Like two downtrodden brothers that understand each other's plight.

Is this the Black experience?

>100 gold for a pack that's nearly guaranteed to compared complete garbage.
>Or you can just show the willpower an average grade schooler would be capable of and save up gold for cards that are guaranteed to be good
>Waah it's unfair!

>thread after thread on every forum, actual newfags complain about not being able to craft the one adventure card they care about and are glad the system changed
>butthurt theorycrafters still whining about their memes like "quality" "consistency" and "outweigh"
Killing adventures was the only good thing team 5 has done in 2017 and I'm sorry you're all too retarded to notice that

>Why are you so focused on mage when it's literally a toss up
BECAUSE it's literally a toss up you DUMB CUNT

an adventure wing is 700g
that's about 2 weeks of daily quests
a standard cycle is 2 years
doesn't seem too unreasonable to me.

>A class is at a disadvantage therefore it's bullshit and I hate it
>I love classes that have more than enough answers to my stuff consistently though!
You make no sense

>An adventure takes too fucking to get if you are all f2p.
I have bought every adventure with gold and there never was a time I didn't have enough for the next wing. You just suck at managing your gold.

The only thing retreaded here is you. Retreaded an old bait.

Reposting because this is good info for decklists

good goy

>be a normie
>come back to the game after months of doing other shit
>want to play babbling book because it looks cool
>have to grind 2100 gold instead of going into your collection and dusting a handful of useless cards
>immediately quit to do other shit with your life instead of starting up hearthstone again and maybe buying some packs or an arena run once you're hooked
You people really, really don't understand the HS target demographic

unbalanced bullshit.
team 5 will hire you.

They'll be casting remotely from the nearest Buffalo Wild Wings

Why compete when you already have a worlds spot and Blizzard is guaranteed paying you

to a guy that's doesn't follow tournaments, this post almost reads like markov chain nonsense.

I would guess Murlocs or Druid ditto but it could be anything