Wait so you are still looking at cars that are not a tesla? are you just poor or retarded?

wait so you are still looking at cars that are not a tesla? are you just poor or retarded?

Attached: fatacara.jpg (360x480, 40K)

there is no point,

Attached: Tesla_supremacy.jpg (1278x1280, 89K)

>comparing a car that doesn't exist to something that you can actually buy if you had the money

Attached: 1510348191021.jpg (400x437, 18K)

Honest question user, why do you constantly post this woman? Do you have some kind of obsession? Or are you trying to make het some kind of mascot?

Electricity isn't mainstream
Limited to city driving
Batteries are expensive to replace
Basically fucked if out of warranty

We're just not there yet

oh sorry mister orange, i didn't know I need to explain the basics again

here

Attached: teslawinagain.png (1200x1300, 260K)

my first visit in the past 2 months minimum, so you got the wrong guy, this is just a funny pic

>die in giant fireball if pebble gets kicked up into batteries

?die in giant fireball if you get rear ended

idk, electricity is kinda out there since 200 years at least. also, if you live that far outside that you don't have electricity at home, I advice to invest in solar panels which allow you to harvest energy much easier than drilling kilometric holes in the ground to suckle on earths's precious black milk.

as for the batteries well, Tesla has a plan for that, and given the problem with station charges, the idea is to have constant battery swapping so won't be a problem.

we are there as we were 10 years ago, it's a matter of mindset in my opinion.

all those stats are outdated as fuck, tesla still has superior range but the competion is way closer on range than they were when that infographic is from.

bullshit, inform yourself. also consider how young this tech is compared to the ultraflammable 60 liter tank engine that has been out for 30 years or more

I agree, perhaps one day there will be an EV that surpasses Tesla, my point is that fuel cars are bollocks and stand no chance, their only literal advantage is that they have been optimized by 30 or more years of constant R&D from car companies, it's a matter of time now

yeah, I live in norway and the most sold car model in our country is the tesla model S, and over 25% of new cars sold are electric, over 50% in the cities.

t. tesla owner since 2013

and as for most things on this planet the Scandinavs got it right, as a fellow european I salute you. I'll become a tesla owner as soon as I can

join me against the fuel heathens

there's no electricity where i park so i'll just keep my big old american v8 tyvm

>comparing a car that doesn't exist to one that you wont even be able to afford even after it's 50 years old
Fixed that for you, bud.

I'm all in favour of electric cars for normies. It results in way less emissions (at least in the city), some of them even drive themselves, so the roads are safer for the people who really enjoy driving.
But Teslas? Only the Model 3 is decently priced. And it's still too soon, right now i wouldn't recommend one. Just wait until they put their shit together.

Comparing a exclusive luxury car that already exists with a scam Elon is trying to make in order to afford Model 3 production costs.
The Bugatti wasn't built to be just the "fastest car on the planet", it doesn't compete with anything. Its build to be the best car ever made and be years ahead of the others. When you look at that car does it look like a race car to you? Like they did with the Veyron, if they strip it down and use carbon fiber instead of leather and expensive materials they could be showing off better numbers for bench racers to compare, yet thats not their market.

Even if Tesla do keep their performance figures and production dates, by that time i'm sure Lamborghini, Ferrari, McLaren and Porsche are already past the Chiron performance numbers.

Attached: porsche_mission-e.jpg (1280x852, 79K)

Because a Model S
>is more expensive (over a period of 4 or 5 years)
>has shorter range
>requires a longer recharge time
>is a much less comfortable car to drive
>has way less room in the rear
than an E Class or 5 Series, so there's literally no reason to get one for me.

The Chiron is a joke in it's class (hypercars). Like the Veyron, it's the Volkswagen of insanely expensive cars. Heavy, inefficient, not really great at anything but good and bland enough to appeal to many people nonetheless.

They arent economically viable and they are really expensive for what they offer
>20.09 kWh/100 km (same in COST as 2.5l/100, not in energy)
If you are considering spending 100k on a car, the fuel consumption isnt an issue.
An EV is just efficient because you get the numbers from the car itself, you charge it with whats already “pure energy”, that energy needed to be produced and taking into account the efficiency of that procedure would drop the EVs “efficiency” drastically. Not even talking about the energy and resources used to produce the batteries which will need to be replaced.
>Driving around with 1ton of toxic and expensive lithium in your trunk is going to save the world.

EVs are great in crowded cities though, if you lived in a city with only EVs the air quality would improve a lot, but the pollution is still being produced, just somewhere else, but...yeah its the price to pay

I don't want to have a car that has worse build quality and standards than 90's Korean car. It has so big panel gaps that it seems that Moses has divided the panels apart.

Attached: B7k4GIz.jpg (839x919, 281K)

Bolt 0-60 is 6.5s.

Stop posting my wife.
I already answered your question before.

Attached: 654.jpg (1572x2075, 433K)

Yeah I’ve never understood why those rich niggers don’t buy koenigseggs instead

has this car been in an accident?

>Stop posting my wife.
back to your safe space anne
>

Several reasons;
Limited range.
Limited areas for refueling.
Too quite, I like some noise when I drive.

It's pretty common knowledge Tesla has a QC problem.

>mister orange
>clearly mister onion
so, this is the superior intellect of tesla...

This is my home board.

Attached: 598.jpg (1244x793, 371K)

>620 mi range
the only way it's going to be near that is if you drive like a granny

if you drive spirited, it will only have about 50 miles of range

Attached: TG-12x07-Tesla.jpg (530x295, 53K)

she looks like a man, teases out latent homos. gay jews push these androgynous dikes in modeling and advertising, e.g. Apple

what a hot lanky teenage boy. have you come out to your family yet?

Is being hetero considered "in the closet" in xer progressive household?