Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous >Latest big update
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1057

>Upcoming changes
Diablo stuff and content: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1082
Guild colony & emblem/Merc bosses: tos.nexon.com/testserver/notice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=98
New Adv. Journal: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1065
New Card Effects: docs.google.com/document/d/1HeFXLzODIesKCviYQ8I8HhdtLDODNKJZDUw-d-ohdCI

>Info and details about re-balance
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktest-ktos-class-rework-thread-important-info-in-1st-post/354628

>HG 315 Purple Weapons X Practonium Purple Weapons
pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
and ingame 'News' button

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE BEFORE ASKING FOR ADVICE HERE
tos.neet.tv

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4111bbb8g.1f21395a6575.1f2f356575.21314155617195.6575
treeofsavior.com/page/class/ranking.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody likes Monks, let's talk about Wugushi instead.

Post Wugu Tiddies!

Uhmmm, no. Wugushi is pure.

Nobody likes Monks and Wugushi, let's talk about Dragoon instead

No Tiddies?
No Like!!!

alive wings soon

>only gay ass weebs left
fuck off

>some cute girls left
fuck on

I forgot to come!

So what's the level of player involvement in the world in this game? I think I've already seen player shops? Or something like that? And there's guild posts that apparently go to guild hangouts? Are those customizable or all the same

>napped through the meetup

>guild hangouts? ...... all the same
That

Some classes can offer NPC services that are better than NPCs like repair and gear appraisal as well as unique buffs and services. You basically use player shops from level 1 to cap, they're always helpful.
Guild hangouts were going to be customizable but like every good idea it never left the "idea" stage. You can still farm herbs inside the hangout and use them to make potions, but don't expect much variation or fun in that.

No player housing or shit like that I am assuming

You can raise pets, plant stuff, and erp in guild hangouts. They aren't super useful beyond that. The guild towers themselves serve as targets in open world GvG, but that hasn't been very active since neutrality was introduced.
Nope. Your characters all live in your "lodge". I think lodges were originally going to serve a bigger role than just as a character selection screen but that idea was never fleshed out very much either.

Nope, but you can just move into the Pyromancer's house or the unused house in Fedi.

Nope, another "planned" feature was to be able to customize your lodge, which is essentially the character select screen with all your characters being rendered in the zone. So far the only thing you can do is purchase a couple different lodges but nothing deeper than that. You can visit other players lodges to spy on their characters I guess, but there's no interaction in there, it's literally just character select.

Based futurecucks saving this game once again

cuties

i haven't played this game in a little more than a year and was thinking of starting again
can someone give a quick rundown about some major things that have changed since release? is it worth jumping into the game again now?

The only major thing that's changed is that it's now almost completely dead.

Ui and almost all game mechanics have been changed, removed, reworked from ground
PvP has been removed as a whole, duel is the only form of PvP left for now
WoE is comming, will be shit
Templar is going to be the most broken PvP support class and will be abused for extra cheesing PvE endgame(ET, of course ET but hey, it's getting an HARDMODE)
Game is around 2k players spreaded in still 6 fucking servers, mostly concentrated in Silute and Telsiai leaving Klaipeda, Orsha and Fedimian in a ghost towns state

oh.....

fuck my wugushi was on klaipeda
i guess i'll start a new char on silute or telsiai and see how it goes, thanks

Klai is less dead than fedi or orsha. In fact it's pretty much fine, the above are just severe doomposters.

nothing in iTOS is as nice as jTOS or kTOS but it's playable and fine, lots of improvements since you last played.

Klai and Fedi are equivalent, Orsha has always been dead

i'm looking at the classes right now and i see some names that i can't remember from back then, necro and warlock and some others are new right?
are any of them fun?

elememe-warlock is the best aoe dps atm
necro is good at afk farming

>2 hours ago
>still here
Dead game, dead general, dead imageboard.

If you played on release those were in, they're high rank classes though.

>fun

Depends on what you want. Schwarzer Reiter is fun to most people, I like full support and going fast so I like chrono/sage.

For the newer classes, murmillo is pretty broken.

I'm here too user! I'll even ERP with you OwO.

>ERP
uwu lets keep it to guild chat

nice i'll give it a try

STOP LEWDING MY CRUSH WITH OUT OF CONTEXT QUOTES!

>out of context
You know exactly what the context was, senpai.

If I want to duo to 330 with a friend, and one of us wants to play Cryo/Chrono, what would be the best class for the other to play to take advantage of it? Ele?

>meetups down from 50 people to 5
>Avg. Players 2,734.8
>No PVP
>No r9 until Christmas
>IMC still taking months to fix critical issues
>I-it's just doomposters

>not posting STAFF_Julie for this

You're coming at it from the perspective of a jaded longterm endgame player whose life revolves around instance resets.

This game is actually fun if you just want to level up and grind mobs.

The one on bottom is a boy, and I thought the one on top was him too at a glance. Boy nipples are worksafe.

>the game is fun if you don't really do anything
They really need to re-enable PVP.

PVP is dumb and pointless. They need to add something actually fun to do. Something people don't have to beg to be rewarded to have fun doing.

PvP
Really PvEfags ruins everything they touch

you're both fucking idiots that don't understand PVE/PVP harmony is the best path

What is PVE/PVP harmony? A free for all with mobs and open PVP?

playable mobs

What? No.

You PVE to get an edge in PVP, and getting an edge in PVP gives you rewards that help in both PVP and PVE.

>what is farming cards and MVP'ing with a guild then WoE'ing for castle invest?

Don't forget guild dungeons, which actually is a PvPvE free for all and great experience all around.

Why should someone have to do PVP to do PVE? That's what leads to people afking for panda points in TBL.

So there's sub classes or something? What does cleric branch into? Can I be a fookin paladin?

Nobody said you have to do anything for anything.

If you can AFK in TBL and still get rewards then that's a problem with that specific implementation, not with the concept of a cohesive pve/pvp experience.

The fuck is a fookin?

Basically a slutty paladin

This whole PVP/PVE thing is dumb anyway.
Grinding mobs gets boring unless it is really fun to kill things.
Doing raids to get gear to do raids is pointless.
Killing bosses for anything other than to say you killed them once is pointless. Locking anything PVP or PVE behind them just gives an edge to people who monopolize them and enables them to monopolize them more.
PVP as a whole is a waste of time, items, and durability, if the game is like that.
MMORPGs need to move past the whole idea of having to fight shit all the time being the only way to play.

what are you on about

grinding mobs never gets boring

I think you need a new hobby.

>MMOs are shit
correct

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4111bbb8g.1f21395a6575.1f2f356575.21314155617195.6575
Rank 3 is free slot, take whatever, cleric3 priest1 diev1 are best options
Oracle has the sluttiest costume in the cleric tree

Oh what the fuck you can be a summoning based wizard? Rad as fuck.

It's boring in ToS because you spend so long running around trying to find some.

Non sandbox MMORPGs.

No, I just need to go play good games again. Although if Peria Chronicles is shit, I might give up entirely.

>mfw I can be a jewish druid plague doctor

Yes
You put a boss demon card in the grimoire to summon it, Sorc2 unlock the ability to ride the summon and manually use the skills
Sorc costume is one of the lewdest in the whole game
You better not make a Druid1PD1Kabba1 though

>You better not make a Druid1PD1Kabba1 though
Because it's shitty or OP? I gotta imagine a lot of the potential builds you can do are just plain garbage and there's a few meta high tier builds, right?

treeofsavior.com/page/class/ranking.php

It's beyond shit
Druid1 has nothing, actually gets barely decent at Druid3
PD1 is weak, it gets good with PD2
Kabba1 is gimmick for PvP at best and getting it at rank 8 is just a terrible idea

>treeofsavior.com/page/class/ranking.php
Mother of god
What am I getting myself into

Is the new penguin event not working for anyone else?

Well I guess I will ask about the things I am interested in then if you don't mind: monk, the stone carving one, druid, and zombie summoning one for cleric

Cryomancer, chronomancer, sorc, and necromancer for wizard

Also semi interested in the hawker, and musketeer.

cryo3 chrono3 sage is a meta wizard support. You can also pair cryo3 with sorc and necro builds.
The cleric classes you mentioned are all decent, though dievderbys isn't as popular as it used to be before the rebalance.
Musketeer isnt super crazy or anything right now, but that may change after we get rank 9. Falconer is one of the most popular archer classes right now.

Once again another great patch
New event wasn't implemented correctly and something is wrong with summons

Well thanks user. I appreciate you filling me in. I'm pretty excited to play now.

what's driverderbys or whatever

Kim?

NECROES ON SUICIDE WATCH
GAME SAVED

everything said is true, i'll say it in more words because Im bored.

>monk
Midtier, it's not meta by any stretch, but its damage is fine in dungeons/missions and it's fun to level. Energy Blast can be a pretty strong AoE in the right party.

>the stone carving one
This is dievderbys, they used to be very strong for damage builds, now they are support focused. Usually paired with miko but not a strict requirement or anything. /tosg/ hates diev after the rebalance but support cleric is fine and laima statue is still amazing. Ausrine used to be incredibly broken, now it's only a little bit broken in some situations, but is generally useful.

>druid
Good support, low-mid tier damage. Good in PVP when used correctly, but pvp doesn't really exist right now soooo.....

>zombie summoning one
Bokor has been constantly getting buffs and bug fixes since release but it still isn't really amazing. This might be the class I know the least about overall since they are so rarely played but I know that the hardcore bokor mains love them.

>Cryomancer
Cryo 3 is very effective meta CC, ice tree is the best suction in the game, snow rolling has great utility, ice pike is reliable freeze, and ice wall has many uses, including good AoE damage. Cryo3 is often the base for Sorc3, Chrono3, or Necro3

>Chronomancer
Full Support, Pass and Haste are its main uses, but Quicken can be really good depending on who you are supporting. Stop is one of the best CCs in the game. Reincarnate is fun to use on dungeon bosses but mostly useless on regular mobs. Generally useful/desirable class.

>Sorc
They're a lot better than they used to be, and riding is really fun. You need good cards so they have an expensive looking entry level cost but in the longrun I think they're a lot cheaper to gear than other wiz damage dealers. Mostly you'd just play it if you like to ride around on summons though, or if you really like your cat (which is why I keep mine around).

>actually more people than in the previous meatup
I-Is the game... saved?!?

>necro
Main utility is in afk'ing to make silver and pad your steam playcount hours. They also have one of the best voice lines in the game if you play female necro, a shilling yandere laugh as they throw flesh at the enemy. That flesh skill actually deals pretty good damage too, and their summons arent totally useless in dungeons and such.

In general it is useful to have alts in this game, so feel free to level a bunch of stuff and see what you like the most. The classes you like less can still be useful if you get them to 317 for dailies and opening some quest box that you can learn about later.

This game has an incredible art style but it plays like a shitty generic f2p mmo. What a shame.

KIM?!

>plays like a shitty generic f2p mmo

Whoa, if you have played more shitty generic f2p mmos with this level of gameplay quality, let me know which ones.

That's in the known issues at least

Diev is the rank 3 wooden statue carving class. Diev1 is often used with sadhu3 pd2 builds, but diev3 builds aren't as common anymore.

>Necro
>Afk farming after today
TOP KEK

With Necro summons bugged and with the well know record of IMC fixing bugs (Zaibas, BDS for example) can we expect -1k players today?
I think yes, and 1k is pretty optimistic too

Does the raise dead increase HP attribute work?

Summons are capped at lv1 after this patch
Nothing works with them
I know already 20 people ready to unistall the game if this shit doesn't get fix ASAP

>20 people
Uninstalling this kusoge on my 6 accounts RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Shoggoth and archers too? What about sorc summons? IMC always fucks up in the strangest ways.

Everything
Bokor zombies too

Yes, but it's % of normal HP and lv 1 skeletons have 90 base HP.

Sugoi.

Never change tostards, how is the (((((PATC)))))?

>playing soon after maint ends
You people never learn. And neither does IMC.

Rad, thank you too. This game is going to fucking kill me because I always have that issue where I swap between classes and shit never being able to decide on one. Fuck me. Skeles are rad though, but riding demon summons and shit sounds cool? What's this about cards?

>implyning they will fix this mess any time soon
Where is the BDS fix?
How long Zaibas has been bugged? Was it even be fixed yet?

>Where is the BDS fix?
That is intended and not a bug.
>How long Zaibas has been bugged?
Now it's fixed.

>That is intended and not a bug.
>no mention in patch notes
>was in know issue and they are "investigating"
Intented my ass
It was like that months ago sure but they changed it and then they fucked it up, this is not intented at all

>it's the first time they tweak stuff without mentioning it in the patch notes
How new are you?

anyone have started the event? did all of you get west siaulai?