/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

Nyoom Edition

>Current Events
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/youkai-watch/
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/The_Rising

>Patch 4.06a Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/2b058731112d9859b50789e65fcc86e77977f3e5

>Patch Note Log
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/7s1Q7YkY

Last time on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zKOtlJfF2oI&t=177s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ITT Moni is a slut

I'm going to marry an elezen~!

hows ur night boys

Ohayou!!

What are your thoughts on middiebois?

I am the sword in the darkness. The protector of the weak. The Dark Knight.

10th+ run on Brayflox's Longstop to get a fucking bandanna.

Are you going to get the glowing Yokai mount y/n/m

hi, someone do expert roulette with me before bed pls

Watched some guys get beaten up in the Quicksand.

Been meaning to ask, the hell does that bandanna look like.

Nigger what the fuck

>Idly posing around while waiting on roulette queues
>Suddenly some mangy c@ starts breathing my air

Which one of you fucking cuties is this?

Guilty!

Fuck no.

It'd be different if I had any classes below 30, but the way they've set the event up (with medals only dropping in areas that people don't usually FATE grind, and non-HW/SB areas), I can't even fucking get exp while doing it. Why the hell would they exclude areas instead of just making yokai medals drop everywhere?

PC players should have an player ID like PS4 players so people can spot their alts.

Smooth operators
>Been meaning to ask, the hell does that bandanna look like.
Don't know, just going for the whole set.

Any good RP FCS on Balmung.

Ain't got time for that

Now, I'm not all that familiar with parsing, but shouldn't the bard be MUCH higher than that?

Marshmellow Heaven

What you're asking for is something akin to battlenet's shit, which people don't even like that much but will put up with it because of their addiction to WoW.

are nuzzles gay?

I wasn't really looking for a hookup. I'm grinding POTD right now though, I can take a break if you want to meet in game, and I can give you my discord.

And I have been needing a mask... Makes kidnapping blue haired lizards much easier.

someone fucking explain this to me

what the fuck

what the fuck is this

>taking break from xiv
>go to watch something on Netflix
>see this
>there's no escape from the degeneracy

That was the most fun thing that'd happened to me today. I wanted to die.

Watch it, pussy. It's good.

Hello, fellow humans, would you like to play video games today?

youtube.com/watch?v=zKOtlJfF2oI&t=177s

I really dont believe that

Even better.
I'm in a match at the moment, I'll come to Quarrymill in about five minutes.

More like fag of light am I right guyz

This is my time to shine. I've had this screenshot for ages.

>you will never be kidnapped and enslaved by a pack of wild catgirls as revenge for treating them like animals

what hair is that? the potd hair?
>on the lizard

Reminder to report sandcat. Do not let him /soc/ post.

i sleep

Go watch it, it's very cute and left me feeling all warm and fuzzy inside.

That's the fucking lizard-exclusive hair that should be available to all of us because it's the best hair in the game and literally the only reason to be a lizard.

racial hair for au ra
I.E was the main reason cats and midlanders switched to au ra

Do I really look like a skunk?

>Being a lizard because of a hair cut

gn sleppy catte

Alrighty. /tell me when you get here, I'll probably be afk when you do, gonna get started on making some dinner.

Really? I've tried making lizards and never noticed it. I noticed the similar one, but it has blunt cut ends at the front instead and is available to (all?) races. is it part of a hair pack from gold saucer or am I just fucking blind in char creator?

Collars on gear need to be removed from the game

Kind of
That's a bad reason to play a race for but I've grown to like it a lot

I don't know what I expected but it wasn't something quite so dorky. Also props, R. Kelly c@. Glad you made it

>specifically blue haired lizards

Lezard Valeth?

To go from 60-70 do i just potd or can i just do old fashioned method of fates, dailies, and dungeons?

You wouldn't believe how many people would shit on au ra scales and horns and say that they were a trash race only to turn around and make a slut alt, cover all of their scales color their skin human tone and use the hime cut.

hyaahg

>mfw fanta'd to lizard to be cute and had no idea favorite and best hair was exclusive

I don't get this reference.

I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword.

Is that the lipstick you chose? Looks good. Is it plum?

shit can be a huge curse at times with trying to go with longer hair

nice liz

the only white void is your asshole.

I was on hiatus from xiv, but your lizard has inspired me to at the least play with the character creator while ToS is down

thanks senpai!

Literally every single one of them. I've been to the quicksands my nigga.
When are you going to be my OT.

Valkryie Profile's villain.

I think I chose a dark purple/plum. Might also be black. The difference was negligible, but I could've sworn it looked different on au ra and c@s.

>Retainer 1 brings back popoto pancakes
>Retainer 2 brings back dodo omelette
Cheeky cat. Raiding an IHOP isn't a damn venture.

I want it but haven't quite reached the level of depression required to become an Au Ra. So I just made my 2nd retainer it instead.

Come to Balmung now!!

Why when I already have best mount? I don't even know what Yokai-watch is O.o

I'm even more confused than before.

Lipstick shades are definitely different depending on race. Some are way more glossy too, like femroe. I'm glad my suggestion helped though - though you COULD go the other way and go white.

>totally jacked dudebro horse
>best mount
That's a weird looking company chocobo.

Suicide it is then

>Ixion

Any femroes willing to be my EB?

>want cute yokai weapons and minions
>it's a grind specific fates event

fucking kill me jesus fuck there's so much cute shit I want to get

is there even a slight change SE will put this shit in the cash shop and I can just buy it?

I already have it

the OG totally jacked dudebro mount is just as good

Does this game have player housing? What's the general level of player involvement in anything like the market or other shit?

Thanks dad,

You're welcome. For being so simple, I find myself coming up with ideas and making characters regularly just to have the data handy.

O-Oh my.. Have your pecs gotten bigger since yesterday evening?

>send retainer out
>comes back with a window

WHERE DID YOU GET THIS?! PUT IT BACK IT DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU

The opposite.

I'm not doing a very good job of explaining this. He had a crazy obsession with a goddess with blue(?) hair. I haven't played the game in years

I tried white, actually. But I liked the darker despite being vehemently against it for a while. Your suggestion helped a lot.

>highest level job is NIN
>don't want to play it
>RDM/SAM are 60
>that 60-62 grind

Kill me

is that what Fenrir's face looks like as a mount?

why do they fuck the faces up so bad. I mean it's not as horrifying as pld's lion but shit

>expensive/rare makes it best
It's ugly. The company chocobo is your *friend*. You can fight with it, name it, dye it, dress it up, and ultimately this is a final fantasy game. Riding weird animals and monsters and crossover shit and... horses just seems to defeat the purpose entirely. In Final Fantasy, you ride chocobos.

Probably the biggest mistake they made with FFXIV was making racing chocobos separate from your company chocobo.

sures, i can pop on for a bit once i restart my comp

I don't know what Yokai Watch is but I really like this mount.

>mfw it comes back with a roof

HOW

So /xivg/ opinion time, makeup or no makeup on your femcharacters.

>mfw the medal well starts to dry

I need a femroe to cuddle... Or Elezen

to be fair, it's literally the model from snowcloak

The chocobo is cute but I prefer quadrapedal mounts 1000% more, the only saving grace the bird has is being an armor model for some sick primal cosplay

How do you get this thing. That potato's face is killing my sides

im a crafting potato

what are you all doin tonight

I like this Snakey, who is this Snakey?

Make up. Shitters can't into blend though.

drnkning

yes

>start my retainers' jobs like a year ago
>made one a DoW and the other a miner
>don't realize until reaching HW crafting endgame that two combat jobs would've been way better since they can farm monster mats which are the biggest pain in the ass
>miner retainer is almost 60
>resetting him deletes all progress

Depends on the look I'm going for.

make up if it adds to the face/makes the eyes less wonky (ie; au ra females tend to require make up to avoid scales of the down)

I'm finishing off WAR, it's at 67 currently, but then I'll probably level SAM too. It seems like a lot of fun. My first and only 70 is RDM and it's really boring to me.

Also I tend to change makeup often. I've tried white, pink, purple, dark, black, and nude. It's nice that we have that control but I wish we had more options for lipstick - instead of half of the races not even covering their lips with it.

Bomb Chair is my favorite but lately i've just been using whichever is the quietest, so the throne for me.

Watching you and Ada take pictures from my throne.

>be a decent midlander male hyur
>somehow people seem to be not interested in midlander male hyurs
>Change hairstyle and put some make up only on the upper part of the eyes to match with the hair color
>Few people tend to stare at my character(i think it could be just me) a c@ headpat me

Not trying to get attention or anything but i'm far curious if midlander males hyurs can get a bit of love if people willing to be more creative making this race a bit unique.

Dark eyeshadows and lipsticks only. Anything more usually turns out looking like a hot mess.

My answer to your question yesterday was legitimate because I overthought it and had a brain fart until I remembered what an OT was. I felt silly.

But.. but I had white hair. Am I retarded?

Retainers take so long to level up I wonder if they're just off ERPing and spending the ventures on booze.