/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Our girl edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 8/25/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

quotev.com/quiz/9933676/Danganronpa-Character-Quiz
youtube.com/watch?v=CQeezCdF4mk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hiyoko

Mugi!

Posting best girl!

Ishi!

Is good friends with Kichi!

I honestly wish i had a true friend like sato

I want to be Ouma's dumb dog!

Is hunger games happening?

>wrong image

Best of friends!

Cute as fuck. Totes getting the Junk.
I wanna die in the hunger games!

All girls are best if you want them to be!

>wrong image

Hey /drg/ wanna hear something controversial?

Cute!

Good

Even better

Yeah what'cha got

You can only defeat me with higher level bullying tactics

ok

Ouma is a little boy, the fujo's that sexualize him are no better than that user who posted a picture of a sexualized Himiko. They both look like children.

Don't save sprites in jpg.

But I look around the same age.
He looks no younger than, like, Saihara imo

A lot of Oumafags I've seen here don't actually like shota and steer clear of lewds where he looks too young.
Now, the question is: Since Hiyokofags tend to be lolifags, do Himikofags like loli?

I dunno, I think there's a clear body type difference between like, him and Chihiro for example
He looks about as old as Kuzu/Naegi/Saihara to me, Himiko looks about as old as Hiyoko/Chihiro

Would it be easy to be friends with Mugi?

if you were really into danganronpa then probably

I'm a loli and a himikofag. I don't really see her as a loli as much as I do Hiyoko or any of the other lolis, so I think there's probably a decent amount of us that aren't lolicons.

>You
>Hunger games
>Hunger
Heh.

I hate shota. A lot of Ouma art grosses me out because of that. I wouldn't consider lewd art like pic related shota.

pls explain.

I think it'd not be so hard, you just have to understand her hobby and go along with her sometime.

That's Poyo, who's a bulimic anorexic.

quotev.com/quiz/9933676/Danganronpa-Character-Quiz
Post results.

Sure, if you were an otaku like her.
>Would it be easy?
If you don't talk about weeb stuff, the farthest you could go is small talk. She's a bit plain beyond her interests.
It would be easy to be on good terms with her, not not necessarily friends.

IS that the one who posted tits? Also how the fuck can you even tell? I haven't been on in like a month and I remember a drawfag exile coming here.

He looks more like a manlet in the climax inference art anyway

last time i got twogami, this time I still got twogami
Mahiru/Chihiro tied for second

apparently i'm nagito

fuck

>IMG filename
>Talk about wanting to die
>Junko

>You got Komaeda Nagito! You have a lot of shit going on. You love your friends dearly, but because of your grey morals, you tend to make bad decisions. You tend to come off as creepy, and rely on your belief in something to carry you through life. You have strong opinons and do not understand that not everyone shares your opinon. You hate yourself, but still believe there are those underneath you, and have no empathy towards them. You are an extremist and need to see a therapist.

>Got Kyoko again
Sigh...
Didn't someone already posted this?

Ha. ha.
Huh.

>You are an extremist and need to see a therapist.

>quotev.com/quiz/9933676/Danganronpa-Character-Quiz
Wat is this.

Izayoi? That's surprising.

That not surprising is that Saionji is going to get bullied again, though. Because I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

MONACA~!!!

Do you ever post incognito?

>You got Chihiro Fujisaki! You are known for your quiet but comforting atmosphere. Despite not liking yourself, you are empathetic and care about others. You have had a rough past, leading you to lead a life as a person you're not. However, you want to move forward and become strong enough to embrace yourself.
Doushio?

Everyone perfect body.
Nanami missing boob mole tho.
>those ribs on Mahiru

Yes, if I posted my bullypasta a while ago and I want to discuss the game or a just a bait.

>Ishitmaru
Fuck me

I'm with you, except I got it tied with Junko. rip me I guess

There a DR1 cast version of this?

No idea, just saved it from here.

>Love mail
Fujisaki

Angie and her beloved Tumblr hipster Amoni!

I really don't like his voice in the dub. How is his Jap voice?

youtube.com/watch?v=CQeezCdF4mk

Kinda...

GOD
I wish that was me.

It's pretty nasal but cute. Not all that deep compared to JYB trying to sound super deep.

Oh bummer will we get invaded by /v/ secondaries and normies when the game gets released?

Hunger games please

Not them, but there should be more I think; maybe of each character separately. No idea.

Probably. Best get used to it, apparently.

10/10

JUNKO
PERFECT BODY

i've imagine him with meatwads voice

>reading through the /v/ thread
>"Why can't you fucks stay in your own general"
Kek. The thread was pretty dead in the first place.

Koko!

The Gorilla!

Makoto!

i want koko to meet koko the gorrilla
i want him to be touched by the humanity in her

i want koko to fuck koko the gorilla
i want him to make a race of halfgorilla warriors

NO!!!

I want Koko to fuck every zoo animal.
I want him to take the knot.

W-wew

Speaking of hunger games.
If everyone here was put in a killing game.
Who would be the first to die, kill, and be the mastermind?

I got Mitarai

i know i would survive, the holy stone would not allow me to die

does anyone has fic that have sissification, cuckolding and forced gay/bi and maybe interracial?

>Ouma becomes Todokaras

I want to take a nap with himiko!
I want to turn up the heat in the house and cuddle her under the blanket!
I want to hug her close and make sure some midget doesn't put her hand in a bucket of water!
I want to put a freshly baked pie that I made on her plate!
I want to make my lovely, lazy daughter as happy as can be!

for the love of god, no

This sounds like a perfect Shingucci/Bandai fic.

I desperately need Yuta to facefuck me, help.

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy

wen day is dark alway rember moonman

every fan helps /drg/ ;v;

I want any DR to facefuck me right now.
I want Komaeda to facefuck me and hold my nose, and make me hopeful for air.

I just got done with 1 flooding. I don't need more of this shit

Where are the tiddies

I need:
>Naegi
>Chihiro
>Gundam
>Nagito
>Souda
>Yuta
>Jataro
>Nagisa
>Saihara
>Korekiyo
>Ouma
to facefuck me right now.

Good boy.
Good boys get faceslaps.

Good boys and girls get hugs!

Correct!

So thats why poyo doesn't get any

I'm sure her boyfriend and family hug her!

hug kaede