Redpill me on why I should't buy a suzuki Swift Sport 2018

Redpill me on why I should't buy a suzuki Swift Sport 2018.

Engine: 1.4L Boosterjet Turbo. (Smaller than Mazda Mx5)

Power: 138 HP. (Less than a Mazda Mx5 but more than seat Ibiza Fr)

Efficiency: 6.1 L/100 Km

Torque: 230Nm

I only need it to roam around the city and drive three times a week 200KM on a highway.

Attached: suzuki-swift-sport.jpg (900x596, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2RHloSAaCHw
suzuki.com.au/vehicles/hatch/swift-sport
youtube.com/watch?v=42xLkZiyzEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do it faggot

Because is not as safe as a Mazda MX-5 and we all care about your safety, OP.

Why not safe? All suzuki now include 6 airbags. And I'm pretty sure the chassis has lateral protection bars.

Do it, I had one of the older ones. Best budget warm-hot hatch out there. I'm not 100% convinced on the turbo engine without test driving one, the old 1.6 was great because of how freely it revved and how well it went in the upper rev range.

looks cool and all but I would always prefer UP Gti
its way smaller but thats how I like my cars
hope this helps

Despite its larger size, the Suzuki is actually lighter as well as more powerful.

yea but its not well built like a VW

There is already New Vitara Turbo using the 1.4 Booster Jet. So far on the reviews the Vitara and the Swift sport 2018 people say it rev really nice. Even the Swift 1.0 Boosterjet people are liking the drive

Do you mean without live animals testing?

Its a nice car, try finding out if it's Japanese imported before though. Where there any other hatchbacks you were considering?

Attached: 207_new.jpganchorcentermodecropwidth1600rnd131454650660000000(1).jpg (1600x900, 157K)

Fugly but nice

It's angry-cute

Because you will lose most of its worth in the first 3-4 years

Poverty Up, reporting in. Fun car.

Attached: 20180318_013601.jpg (2560x1440, 1.03M)

Do it, a 5 seat hatch weights less than a Miata, such autism deserve to be rewarded

They got 5 star safety rating you dumb nigga

Attached: 20180319192554.png (1920x959, 1.4M)

The up gti is about 1070 if i recall
the swift sport is said to be around 980 kg

Even the Boosterjet Swift is a peach, and that 1.4 unit is pretty perky in the S-Cross. I bet the Sport will be great.

Attached: swift.jpg (961x1560, 148K)

topkek my 30 yo ranger makes more power than that piece of shit

You sure as hell got him here, how is he going to recover.
OP
B T F O
T
F
O

youtube.com/watch?v=2RHloSAaCHw

>read up on it

i want one. immediately

Attached: 1512765732273.jpg (680x680, 57K)

Why do I have to be such an inmature fuck, I really want one now.

Attached: 1517426759453.jpg (640x684, 35K)

I don't know that much about cars like this, but what makes you consider this over:
Fiat abarth 500
Beetle
Golf or whatever the hell it was
Mini cooper
Yaris
Mazda 2

Fiat abarth 500
>Fiat
Beetle
>Gay
Golf or whatever the hell it was
>VAG
Mini cooper
>Costs way more
Yaris
>Boring
Mazda 2
>The only other competitor

>well built
>VW

You’re a funny goy

>Fiat abarth 500
Fiat is pretty unreliable in my country only reason i haven't bought one. I love the design. Also is more expensive the abarth version
>Beetle
More expensive and bigger engine 2.5L
>Golf or whatever the hell it was
I don't like VW
>Mini cooper
No one in Veeky Forums recommend this, they say they are really unreliable, fail all the time
>Yaris
Already own one, it was badly ensabled because it has given me a lot of problems and small noises since day 1 (first one of the air ducts, then the car stereo, since last year there is a sound like a bagpipe in the engine and nobody knows why). One of the front shock absorbers just broke down, had to be replaced, the worst part about the shock absorber is that I drive the most at 100Km/H, in an international highway (so its well build without holes) and in the city I drive at 50Km/h, and only use the car at the most three times a week. I am really pissed with this Yaris 2015.
>Mazda 2
I don't like Mazda fuel consuption, but people on Veeky Forums recommend mazda

Attached: boosterjet.jpg (1200x614, 79K)

B-But the Golf is a legit nice car. I probably would go for the Suzuki for myself, but would recommend a Golf over it.

Thanks bro. Any other reason to like VW? I also donj0t like it since they lied on the emission tests.

Of course it's a pick up truck, this one is a warm hatch

underrated

Attached: b60.png (1018x782, 136K)

Rumors say it's going to be 20-21k €. That's Ibiza 150 Evo territory and even maybe used Fiesta ST once the new one comes out

Why would you buy a used ST at 20K given the opening price is 40K ? The badge? The color?
Wouldn't it lose 20 K worth of reliability because the last owner was a "I can drive" kind of faggot, and pushed it around?

Do good, well maintained popular cars lose half their worth that quickly? Fucking no.

OP, I don't like the Swift but that's an a-priori.
I'm looking at roughly the same things at the moment, and you could consider too the Clio, Twingo, 208 and Honda Jazz.

>japanese quality
vs
>non porsche german
have you ever driven any fucking fun car other than your pos golf? The thing is the most soulless boring fucking hatch i've ever sat in

its a hot fucking hatch, but instead of worthless shit like fast in a straight line its fast going through corners.
Throw out the extra seats and youll be BTFOing other hatches in the twisties

I'm keen to see what the aftermarket crowd will be like with these new boosterjet engines in them.

What's the best small, light car you can get in the US?

Why do you mention the fr ? i mean if anything the competition would be the CUPRA

Attached: descarga.jpg (1206x678, 192K)

It handles better than all those cars

Because you should get a twingo for 1k

3k civic

Focus RS is 40k, not FiST

The Ibiza Cupra is 192hp, that's a higher category.

I dont see that lie as something against the consumer, they lied so it would pay less taxes, so their cars are cheaper for us to buy.
VW is a huge company and they know how to build a car thats feels solid and way more refined than your regular Japanese car.

I took the data from a comparison sheet made from prople in my country and they compared the Swift Sport to the Mx5, cooper, FR,

DO IT FAGGOT

Literally the best budget hot hatch since fucking ever, plus, bitches like yellow cars. (Sadly no blue version for this one)

The recaro seats are comfy, superb maneuverability, really light, safe, low fuel consumption, up to date technology, manuel transmition available.

Other options are Mazda 2, from WV a polo and UP GTI's (those are also dope), ibiza cupra or FR. (I really dislike the ibiza interior, I prefer the god tier toledo instead). 500's are cute but terrible when it comes to reliability.

I can tell you live in America by the small cars you chose to name

What you been smoking nigga?

Attached: ssb.png (1409x718, 501K)

OP here. What country is that from? i've been checking different websites and I've never seen a swift sport 2018 in blue

Thanks, you too.
Just to be clear and sure, you aren't beign sarcastic? you really consider suzuki a good brand?

>blue not available in my country

where the fuck do you live user?

Attached: 1513525741572.png (300x188, 22K)

suzuki.com.au/vehicles/hatch/swift-sport

>Redpill me on why I should't buy a suzuki Swift Sport 2018.
no, get one, they're good cars

they know their audience holy shit

Attached: 1521606688289.png (501x458, 58K)

Probably my future car once I got enough money because currently using a '93 Swift 1.3 econobox. Definately not fast, but it runs on good will with the mileage it has

wtf? I want a Suzuki Swift now!

youtube.com/watch?v=42xLkZiyzEA

1.50€ have been deposited in your account Achmed