Japanese news: imasnews765.com
Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
Material translations and discographies: pastebin.com/1J9zzA1p
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/pvwsEbjQ
Upcoming events and merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

New here? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links: pastebin.com/icRtaLvv

STARLIGHT STAGE:
>Event: 08/31 - 09/07 Live Groove "Illusionista" (Fumika, Mayu)
>Gacha: 09/03 - 09/11 (Shin, Nono, Nao, Akiha)
>Party: 09/03 - 10/09
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0
Database/Resources: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1piHtf1IziDOKwRZQ3fPBXrFOd0tItW7pf2Kjqf_jkM8

THEATER DAYS:
>Event: 08/31 ~ 09/05 Theater ShowTime
>Gacha: 08/31 - 09/12 (Fuka, Hibiki, Tomoka)
Cards: imas.gamedbs.jp/mlth
Tracker: twitter.com/imas_ml_td

LIVE ON ST@GE:
>Gacha: 08/30 - 09/23 (Teru, Kaoru, Tsubasa, Touma, Hokuto, Shouta)
Game/APK: NEWS:
- SS/TD commus raw (Sep 4th): - SM ORIGIN@L PIECES 07 previews: - Sachiko/Anzu figures: - CG Theater 931/932/933 TS: - ML Upcoming (Sep 5th): - CG Radio with Fumika/Asuka/Kanade/Arisu/Syuko's VAs next week: - SS bug (Sep 5th): - CG 4thLIVE BDs raw ISOs: - SS Souyoku no Aria commu sub: >Archive of : archive.is/YjVxF
- CG Theater 958 raw: - Yuuki fancomic TS: - SS gacha fancomic TS: - LoS Update (Sep 5th): UPCOMING:
Sep 6th: SideM ORIGIN@L PIECES 07
Sep 10th: Xenoglossia 10th Anniversay Screening
Sep 13th: STARLIGHT MASTER 13 Sweet Witches' Night, SideM 2nd STAGE ~ORIGIN@L STARS~ Live BDs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D7q8nvnoheM
game.starlight-stage.jp/information/detail/1018/1/20/12?rnd=278113413
youtube.com/watch?v=c8C8I8_kRy4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is an OP I can get behind.

Lovely girl edition.

Saki's gonna be the one getting behind you.

Oh I bet the Side-Homos love getting someone behind them.

Like TD for example.

BELIEVE IN CHIE.

Oh please. I don't give a shit about TD but it's much better done than LoS. LoS is looking like a complete disaster from the start, and it annoys me a lot how they've fucked up very simple things.

It's already adding in new cards faster than TD, though.

That's not going to fix the glaring flaws in this game.

Interbranch collabs when? Chihiro please save TD
youtube.com/watch?v=D7q8nvnoheM

OGs->SS only.

That's not really the problem with LoS or TD. SS itself released card really slowly for the first three months. What it did was completely shit on SIF as game with a higher SSR rate, the ability to awaken without dupes, and 3D MVs that no one else had. LoS and TD don't really offer as much over the existing games other than their characters. Who are pretty cute but all games have cute girls(boys)

TD doesn't need to be saved. If someone needs saving, it's SS.

TD doesn't need to be saved. If someone needs saving, it's Sachiko who's still on the front page.

Idol bunnies.

Where's Anna

Sometimes it feels like the only thing Chink moot has done right ever since the start of his reign was putting Sachiko on the front page.
That and maybe /can/.

Vivid sleepover.

Sachiko was even on TV!

I miss moot so much

Huh, not all of the LoS cards are voiced? Some Rs from my gacha have no voice icon.

Ahahaha. And here I thought at least all the cards would be voiced considering everything else is unvoiced.

dance with haruka

How many foomipoints do you guys have?

I just got my first Foomi and I'm not even in T3, it seems insane.

18k at the moment. I'm going to get the first one and stop. Maybe Live Party after that.
If you're trying to rank high, though, might be too late already. Fumika's popularity combined with the doubled SSS tier is pushing shit into overdrive.

If you say Bloody Mary three times to a mirror, this face appears.

That and people are more active due to the anniversary

15k points. I've been taking it easy today. Will grind harder tomorrow.

SS' launch was a massive success because CG was riding a high wave due to the anime and it was a giant step up from anything other idolshit rhythm games were offering. The timing was absolutely perfect.
TD and LoS' launches were completely mistimed. Saturated rhythm game market, no anime boosts and LoS even came out in the same week as UtaPri's SIF clone was released and very close to SS' anniversary, meaning it was already going to get less fujobucks and Ps were going to feed Chihiro instead of Ken, in what can only be described as a beta state no less. Scamco clearly doesn't know what they're doing.

Maimai also wishes Karen an otanjoubi.

Ah, the classic CG forcepost.

LoS really should've waited for the anime. Did they really think they could compete with Utapri?

Don't you have a highly successful game to play instead of whining?

did UtaPri released the game or has an anime this season?

>all those times /@/ said nobody knows what the fuck Scamco is thinking of next
>turns out even Scamco themselves don't know what they're thinking of

It could be UtaPri intentionally launching at the same time, kinda like how Blizzard timed the release of the new raid with FFXIV's expansion release date

But Utapri is the one that launched first. LoS was like two days later.

Just got 20k, gonna take it easy from now or maybe i'll keep going for the chance to get more master trainers.

I should really use my ticket on Yuko

If they already have the servers up they can't exactly not launch. It would be a waster of money. It's not impossible that these companies try to track the other's release dates

Wait until the remaining two free rolls are done.

>Wasting your ticket on a passion

No one would do this right?

PASSION is great

I'd waste a ticket on that limited Sugar Heart

I did. Two times.

I did it once for Kaoru and I'll do it again fuckboy

It seems like there's a new UtaPri every other season honestly.

I mean, it's still better than using it on a Chieri Healer SR.

About the Takane calling producer anata-sama that was mentioned in an earlier thread while I was asleep, I want to mention that in im@s 2 Takane calls him anata-sama at their first meeting, so it is kind of her very polite way of approaching people in general.
However she drops the anata-sama for some time because the producer wants to be adressed in a less formal way, yet goes back to it later on, which kinda indicates that at that point she uses it because of her respect and trust for the producer that was mentioned by others.

>10million yen/pina doll give away
Huuuhhh

Although true, so many excuses TD babby.
TICK TOCK

It's 1 million. As expected of a CGkiddie.

How to save LoS:

1. Add BaneP and TakeP to the game
2. ???
3. PROFIT

>ticket
Did SS give away free SR tickets or is this paid.

Lottery

Try again, TDtoddler.

Takane is strange. She likes me a lot more than I like her.

game.starlight-stage.jp/information/detail/1018/1/20/12?rnd=278113413

It's 10 Million. But I wouldn't expect a Mirishitter to be capable of reading moon in the first place anyway.

Paid, of course. $30 for 1 SSR and 1 SR.
Or you can win one in the lottery like says but good luck with that.

No kidding though, that would actually make me play the game.

That clearly says 1000 Million yen you nerds.

Maybe in your case she is just being polite.

Takane you get udon

Sakura no Koro is a surprisingly very melancholic song. Tamami and Ayame have no business singing it.

Takane you get headpats. And placed as a dancer in my 3rd unit.

It goes with the whole "traditional" schtick they have. Ayame still has no business being there, though.

>δΈ‡
That's 10000

She also calls you that in SP. She is a silly girl.

And Tamami does?

what are the non-money (and golden pinya) prizes in this lottery?

What if Aoba wins the money?

It'll go well with my heart.

I could see the LoS uniform being the Permanent SSRs for all idols with the Limited ones being unique

I could see it but I don't want it, pls no Ken
stop after Beit

Takane you get chloroform pats.

It's a song about flowers and Ayame is literally named after one.

You might be confused. There are two ongoing lotteries right now. One in-game and another IRL.

For the in-game one, you can see the prizes for yourself by clicking the banner for the lottery on the home screen. For the IRL lottery, there are lots of IRL stuff. But you can also get in-game rewards which range from 2,500 Jewels up to 100,000 Jewels. It goes without saying but, you can only avail of the IRL rewards if you're a Nip resident.

Of course.

Don't know about limiteds, but I guarantee you the first round for all units will be this common outfit. They're making you roll for SSRs to get the default LoS outfit. It's retarded.

First prize you can choose between 100.000 jewels or a night with Chihiro.

Just kidding, if you get the 100.000 jewels Chihiro still comes after you.

no

>The marathon on the 16th will be 20 hours not counting breaks

Got me an Airi the other day.

20 hour sexx marathon with Shizuka! No breaks on the sex train.

I think the notice mentions breaks, but no idea how many or for how long.

Never mind, that doesn't include the movie. So it's Imas Day.

Are you not man enough or something? Why are you worried?

Why do they hate afuu? It's the weekend.

Is Tamami actually good with the sword? Or is she just a nerd that loves sperging out about them?

Tamami is a kendo genius, obviously.

she's the captain her school's Kendo team, so she's at least decent

Assuming someone outside of Japan won the 10mil yen, how would you even retrieve the prize?

All things considered, Tamami was apparently still one of the top practitioners at her school. I think she even made captain position.

Also, I'm pretty sure Tamami is a homage to the genius protagonist of a certain Kendo Manga/Anime series.

youtube.com/watch?v=c8C8I8_kRy4

They even share the same nickname and height problem.

Tell some Moonlander that they'll split the winnings with them if they claim it.

Then said Moonlander runs off with it all.

You can't.

do a deal with an eleven

If you have someone you know living in Japan during the time of the competition, they can act like they were you all along and claim the prize in your place.

FedEx

Bloody hell they even look the same.