Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

super smash bros for wii u

don't buy mvci

I blame goobers

>sfv

>tfw no dragon ball beta code

you cant tell me what to do

Today was not good. I rage quit from casuals like 3 times. Put a dent in my closet door.

are you a diamond Laura?

Holy shit, poor fucking dog swallowd all that spaghetti?

stop playing sf5 mike ross

Seriously question, why is /v/ so fucking retarded an why are they incapable of liking anything?

I went there earlier and still regret it, despite having left and many hours passing. It's no wonder Veeky Forums exists, that place has become a containment board for angry losers.

Thanks for the reminder, I really dodged a bullet there.

does he ever stream himself playing gg

Buy 3 copies? Ok.

>goobers
>playing gg

fuck you fighting game
fighting game suck

Jive is fun

>tfw dragon ball beta code
>tfw no using it

fuck fighting games and fuck dragonball

Thanks.

>tfw on vacation at a hotel
>apparently had few too many beers because I pissed the bed for the first time in a decade

Fuck man. I'm honestly less embarrassed then I am worried about having to pay for the mattress when I tell the front desk.

No it ate the spaghetti but this gif is in reverse

bullshit, theyre not even sent out yet besides "vip" codes through email

Because Veeky Forums isn't a fan board and there will always be people who don't like something.

i have fun watching ISDD and getting pissed on my behalf because i know if i was in his position whenever some bullshit happened i would react the same way

You seem sad and desperate for attention even if its negative, have an e-hug.

How do I get good at SFV when I hate it so much?
I legit hate all fighters this gen

Marriage-obsessed Christmas cake Sakura when?

>tfw you're so shit 80 year old daigo would still 2-0 you

someone garbage plat Ryu player RQ on me in casuals today was that you

He'll die from liver disease long before then

Fuck off, that's how. Nobody cares what you do or don't like. Waste someone elses time with your bullshit.

Veeky Forums is pretty shit too being honest with you here.

That character type would be reserved for Ibuki. She's already a thirsty highschooler.

Street Fighter timeskip edition
- Ibuki = thirsty cake ninja salarywoman
- Makoto = strict PE gym teacher sensei
- Sakura = in universe equivalent of Ronda Rousey, strongest showbiz womyn fighter
- Karin = OHOHOHO as usual
- Chun Li = ararara policewoman

no

Repost

>- Sakura = in universe equivalent of Ronda Rousey, strongest showbiz womyn fighter

Mika would like to have a word with you.

i want to put menat in a diaper with a cute bib and pacifier..

Looks like it's time for Menat to oil up.

okay because he played like an impatient jive mongoloid

there's a chance you're trying to play smart but its just not working. RQing and punching shit is an unproductive way of dealing with a loss, take a breather get a glass of water and figure out why you lost, it's never just one mistake

chill son

>Sakura = in universe equivalent of Ronda Rousey, strongest showbiz womyn fighter
That's an impressively shit opinion.

How the fuck did I not know there's a Senko no Ronde 2

Ding Dong finds out the sad truth about GGXrd.

ding dong is insufferably pretentious and probably sucks at fighting games. chris is the only good part of that show, nobody cares what frogboy has to say

>literally who finds out something

literally who?

goobers on suicide watch

I even checked the links on his twitter page and I still don't understand who this is and how he's relevant

I am so glad I found a mcvi key for less than 20€. That way I am not left behind but I don't support capcuck

Will SF scene in the next 5 years turn into NRS scene, with one black autist dominating every single event?

At this point not even a Karin nerf can stop him, since he has such a strong neutral game.

>bought mvci
>not supporting Capcom

>frogboy
I thought his avatar was more of a rabbit thing.

heh, nice $1000 prize loser
*blocks your path*
nothin personal..

he's a cohost on a semipopular Let's Play channel with a fat gay mexican and an old Newgrounds era animator. him and the fat gay mexican suck each other's dicks and are amateur game devs who make games together

frogboy because he has a fetish for shogungekomon from digimon. he wants to fuck frogs.

It's Punk's time

calm down bison

does sfv even have a na scene besides like only 4 players?

He's on the downhill. It's like Federer vs. Nadal, early on Federer wins but time is on Nadal's side and eventually time will win out.

more like cuck time

Apparently someone noticed that Cammy's Bump Map on her default outfit is completely fucked up, because the current dev team didn't have any modellers to erase the nipples that where on her body before the second beta, so they inverted her whole Bump Map, leading to very weird looking muscles all over her body.

Capcom Japan's incompetence at its finest.

Anyone DOA5LR or injustice 2 xbone?

>sfv is dead meme

loooool as time goes on you guys look more and more pathetic.

Does Japan have any good young players?

they have a Gief pad player
Even in Japan pad is the future

They have some, but not on Punk's level

2k players across 2 platforms

lmfaooooooo

I'm not playing it so I can't be.

ill play inj2 on xbone if you buy it for me. my birthday was last weekend anyways :)

Bravo, capcom

I'd like to know how you know PS4's numbers considering they never release that

lmfaoooooooooooooooo all i know is that tekken is dying and SFV doin all right.

Do you prefer breasts or asses when it comes to your sniffs?

>breasts or asses

Infantile men for the firmer and apes for the latter.

who said anything about tekken? all fighting games are dead compared to the rest of the video game industry

>Edit: Apparently they also reduced the "resolution" quality of her skin. Currently it's at 1024x1024, before it was at 4096x4096. This is obviously done to hide the fact she has creases on her body that crease outward. Capcom really is something else.

How incompetent can they be?

Tits 100%.

Support fantasy strike

Her muscle definition is one of the things that made my dick harder than anything.

Fucking hell capcom

Fight of gods is a fun kusoge to mash around in.

Infinites in the corners and my character was doing like 80% combos midscreen that brought people to the corners

That goober who plays "low tier"leo who gorilla mashed his way to finals

I was going to say no way she looks this bad right now, but I'm probably wrong.
It just dawned on me I've been using mods to bring back cammy's nipples ever since they removed them, which also kept her looking crisp as well.

Christ capcom, get your damn shit together.

>b-but tekken

capcucks are sad desu
can't wait for capcom to go under

I never knew what the bloody hell they're doing with this game after the first beta.

I would understand this method as a temporary fix to appease SJWs but the sad thing is that one year after they didn't bother fixing it yet.

They never fix anything unless it's the most blatantly technically fucked like Ibuki's hair clipping through her eye on her victory screen. Shit I would pay $5 to have them fix the absurd amount of graphical bugs in the game instead of making costumes.

But I don't even know you. Also, I already spent a bunch of money on quake champions, destiny 2 digital deluxe for xbone and pc, xbox one x pre order, and a few figures.

Ass is bottom tier. Boobs > ass.

Is stun a grappler?

>health gradually decreases when time is under 20s
How do you feel about this mechanic

>considering ronda rousey as a human let alone a woman
I need you to kill all of your family and then yourself so that we may never suffer your shitty opinions again

>They never fix anything unless it's the most blatantly technically fucked like Ibuki's hair clipping through her eye on her victory screen

They don't even bother with the most noticeable looking crap.

When Ken was revealed and he had that creepy looking face his hair didn't clip through his shoulder on the character select screen. When they changed his face for the big backlash they somehow fucked up something about his body that made his hair clip through her shoulder.

It feels like everytime they try to do one step forward they also do two steps back.

can I trust your opinions, Luvcheez?

whats this niggas obsession with blonde hair women?

no

Marie Rose > Nyotengu > Honkers > *

drink bleach polturd

>mariefags

Is Menat good for a beginner?

niggas..

Yes. Why would I lead you astray?

Literal perfection.

She succs.

DOA6 WHEN

aaaaaaaaaaaaaah

powerful post

Ronda Rousey is disgusting, what the fucks pol got to do with that, Makoto is cute not a disgusting walking fridge with a goddamn trucker face