/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Blood Orchid release edition
youtube.com/watch?v=93jV9004foc
Literally look up the Siege twitter if you want to know the maintenance schedule times

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Operation Blood Orchid releases September 5. PC can play it now on the TTS.
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-GB/updates/bloodorchid/index.aspx
There will be changes to map rotations for Casual and Ranked in Season 3.
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-299564-16/changes-to-map-rotations-in-season-3
Poland map has been canceled. GROM operators will be released together with HK and SK operators.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for booby trapped house

Ying pls marry me

>get only headgear that actually changes her model
>play some ranked
>get silver even though my first 5 ranked were full on dumpster fire this season
>...
>it's gonna look even better tomorrow

post Veeky Forumscists

Under my umbrella, ela, ela, eh, eh, eh...

Why do you keep spamming this? What does some greenhaired bitch trying to pretend she is still young have to do with a rihanna song about condoms?

New player here. So none of the LMGs are good? I really like the look of IQ's LMG but apparently it sucks.

>Red dot on a pistol
??

Kiryu elite skin for echo when?!

i want to be IQ's foot towel!

they're okay, as in, you can kill with them. but that goes with pretty much any gun. there are guns that are outright better, but that shouldn't discourage you. if you're in casual, experiment and work with it. suppressive fire can actually work and you can pre-fire like a mother fucker.

No it doesn't.

See-Thru scopes just uses the 3d model and zooms your whole screen in, instead of using the vanilla method of zooming the whole screen with a 2D reticle overlay.

If you're attacking you'll be picking ARs 99% of the time. If you're defending you'll be picking SMGs and Jager's AR 99% of the time. Shotguns don't work in this game. DMRs are garbage. LMGs are basically ARs with higher ammo caps. No reason to use them unless you just want to shoot bullets everywhere.

Ela is the ugliest op

Buck's DMR is okay.

>inb4 valk faces

i hope they fix up the burned sas headgear
they look 'alright' but when you look close they are pretty shitty with any uniform

So is Tachanka completely gone now? Haven't seen the poor dude get picked in a while.

He has been, and always will be, a meme pick by plebbit shitters who go 0-3

I pick him to do the challenge sometimes but that's about it

Ela is CUTE!

I see him get picked in probably 10% of my casual matches

>not wanting a bromance with Echo

KA-TUNCH

I forgot to mention that I do not use his memeturret at all when I do that, resulting in still 0 kills with it

Shotguns are good on certain operators for utility like murder holes, rotation holes, etc but they supplement it with a good secondary like Smoke. You could also do this on Echo. But I have seen proleague players use Valk's shotty before.

Mira is best

He is being removed cause of data limits

i was really surprised that they managed to make mira look so good
same people that made valk and hibana

Do any of you guys know what happened to Campi? She used to make some quality Siege R34 and used to post it here. Both her Tumblr and Patreon seem to have been dead for months now. It's a shame, I really liked her work.

>Plant Cluster Charge
>Team runs into room

Have some fucking situational awareness, jesus, let me clear a room before you breach.

I used to pick him on release back when 4 of my friends would fuck around. Played him almost non-stop even though I always died. He's hard to play and unless your teammates are good and communicate. He's shit and a meme, so I never bother with him. reddit ruins everything.

>EDT
>EDT

Why use the worse timezone. PDT or GMT only!

When they say new weapons is that in general and do we know who?

Why not use UTC...

They should standardise all guns
Make one high rpm one and one low rpm one and copypaste them to all ops

One weird thing about Mira is that she seems to have 2 "operator art" designs. I don't really recall any other operator having this. Pic related.

>3 new operators
>New Map
>Theme park goes to the ranked map pool

or

>Operation Health 2.0

cant bring myself to play siege ever since the TTS went down, can this fucking update go live already?
world of tanks is making me wanna kms

>being this autistic
Just do the math you mong

plebbit will go full muh balance

>eugen systems balancing

>Over 1600 units! That all fall into about 15 archetypes

Siege is made by Ubisoft Montreal, and that's the time zone that city uses.

I bought el dorado, it is the most gaudy thing I've seen in my life when applied to machine guns and it's hilarious
other than that are the skins worth it? I would have bought 2 if they were on sale but none of them really call out to me, might just get normal skins instead

Skins are never worth it

Same friend، i push my self to click the battle button only to face t10s in my M4Rev.

I'm still waiting for Kiryu in Tekken

>takes 2 days to get 25000 if you know how to grind

>not worth it

El Doritos looks amazing on pistols and a few guns. But bad on others.

its pretty much bad on gign and sas shotties
never tried it on fbi shotties
but its pure sex on everything else

How do you grind? Is it in the guide?
I usually just play but 2 days sounds way faster than what I earn when I just play 1 round after the other

goodnight friends hope you all have fun tomorrow

>tfw your team is autism incarnate

terrorist hunt lone wolf hostage rescue on house

normal/ hard depending on how good you are. Normal will yield more consistent runs

theres a vid out there that will show you how to tell where the hostage spawns by spawning at side street

3000-3500 renown an hour depending on how fast you are and how much you die

That will not work anymore later today though....

why not?

Why? IIRC House is only going to be taken off the ranked map pool, not the terrorist hunt and casual ones.

Bыблядoк хopoш тимкилить

No more renown gain for lone wolf and situations, you need to be in a proper session with other players now.

Glaz x Cav

I missed that on the patch notes, well that's bullshit.

I think they mentioned that way before that..
google for "battleye ban wave" there a official post on reddit mentioning they will remove solo renown in a future patch, maybe not this one, I did not check, I just assumed and heard elsewhere that it is this one...

Either way thanks chinese or russian renown bug abusing renown farmers

What the fuggg, they could at least give some renown for realistic difficulty, that shit is impossible solo.

So why do most enemy footsteps sound like it's one floor above me? I have a good pair of headphones, the sound is great but I can never be sure if I'm hearing enemy on the same floor as me or not.

>4 times in a row same spawn for every time
autism intensifies

Just went though the patch notes again. There is no mention of this. Can you show me where it says they are removing it?

-->

How do I stop being a pussy and start playing online?

Click the play button, desu

Again, I'm talking about the actual patch notes for blood orchid, not a vague reddit post. I'm sure they'll do it eventually but I don't think it will be tomorrow.

But I'm scared of people

Wait and see bitch

It's a fair assumption because the post (which is official by Epi) says that they plan to do that when they move to dedicated servers for THunt and the main playlists, which they do today, no?

We won't know until we try it out, either way it will probably come sooner than later.

6 hours until servers explode

100k peak players today ez

>tfw stingy renown jew
fuck, why couldn't they discount el dorito. It's the only skin I've actually liked. I just settled for the little morion and now cant justify spending more.

What are you even trying to say? I don't speak meaningless buzzwords.

The fact we get no player counts for uplay bugs me more than It should and the steam one is nowhere near the actual playerbase.. 20k playing right now is nothing..

i need a new uplay name
give me something

Alright, the patch drops when I'm not going to be home. How do I set uplay to download it automatically? I'll just leave my PC open while I'm away so it's downloaded by when I arrive.

Why is it whenever my team has an Echo their team destroys it with ease, but when the enemy team has an Echo people are just fucking lost?

I just witnessed three teammates in server on bank spraying wildly while spectating and this shit is a normal occurrence.

forced 50

I know it been ask many time so please forgive in advance.
what are the 5 best attackers and defense operators to have? i done have the season pass so grinding is my only option, cant afford a mistake

pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

if you didn't buy the starter edition like a retard you can buy all the base ops in a good weekend, with the main dlc ops you want being hibanana, buck, valk maybe lesion coming up

I'm going to assume you're meaning between all the DLC operators because hopefully you didn't buy the starter edition.

Not sure on what's best or whatever, but this is my personal pick order for the DLC ops.

>Attacker
Hibana>Buck>Blackbeard>Jackal>Capitao
>Defender
Frost>Valkyrie>Caveira>Echo>Mira

I could be a massive retard though, so who knows.

>that feel when at 370 KB/s it's going to take me a minimum of 18 hours to download the patch
Don't cry for me, I'm already dead.

>frost above valk and mira
laughing_sluts.jpg

>tfw you DL at 14mbs

14 megabits isn't much either user

why does half the empire have the world's worst internet? like between canada and australia I think uganda is better
not sure about england itself, and burgerstan is so regionally dependant it goes from top tier to 4th world depending on the county

>vaulting attacker shoots me from hard angle before he is through the window
BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR MOTHER
FUCK SHIT ASS

More Polish pussy for me.

she's fine, it's the dumb hair and I'M A REBEL bullshit

install teamviewe mobile

I'm gonna need the uncensored version of that user

Would it be better to copy all the files from the TTS into the game folder before updating, or just leave it like it is?

Considering that the TTS is more or less the entire update, it should check it and download what's missing in no time.

Too lazy to upload somewhere else, so i'll risk it.
Remember me as a hero.