Ecoboxes

Europoors and 3rd worlders post your ecoboxes.

I have a 99 Yaris 1.0. I’m so embarassed of it I havent taken a picture

Attached: E42FDA5B-E9BB-4ED8-B9E1-576AEE364AA2.jpg (500x500, 66K)

How do I make my 2009 Hyundai Accent 1.6l 5spd standard faster lads?

It's almost a pain in the ass to drive because it's so slow unless I want to really get down on the clutch. And the clutch is also stubborn as hell.

My mother has one of those, and it's surprisingly zippy, even for a 1 liter. But the driving position is disgusting.

Cut a hole in the floor.

Attached: KERS engage.jpg (593x392, 95K)

>1.6
Isn't it far too dangerous to try and make something like that faster? That's quite a big engine you've got there already, user.

Ordered a new yaris 1.5, 111hp, 6 speed manual few days ago. Should be arriving next month.

Attached: Screenshot (24).png (1164x640, 761K)

Toyota Auris 1.4 diesel. Simply don't care enough to have taken a photo until now. Super reliable and economical though, never caused a single headache apart from an empty battery right after buying it.

Attached: Toyota_Auris_2008_Schaltgetriebe_Diesel_Marlingrau_Gebrauchtwagen_Deutschland.jpg (640x480, 48K)

The underdog

Attached: 2438.jpg (4160x3120, 2.54M)

It's not fast at all user. I mean I could burn the clutch and blast off at every red light but it is slow as fuck under normal acceleration

I'm memeing. Put a tarbo on it.

My dad has the 1.4 diesel Yaris for his long range work travels since he gets paid €0.33 for corporate kilometers. The reliability on those things is insane. 200k kilometers in 3 years and nothing but some basic maintenance checks.

>1.6
>more than 100hp
Americans begone

It's a commuter car with a low torque and with a decent sized engine for longer trips. Torque was never it's focus, you won't be blasting at lights with it or overtaking easily at highways. Don't try doing stuff on it. Maybe look for a used older car with good torque.

Well, mine's low mileage but some kinda rust is starting to get to it from all the standing around, something's been squeaking underneath the thing at low speeds lately.

Ignore it Toyota cannot break down
Metal welded by the emperor himself

It's still an econobox.

Damn, so I'm hopeless. I should've gotten a better car. The only good thing about her is that she's great on gas. Once went 11 days on a full tank before it hit 1/4. I'm still proud of that.

I mean it's almost a 10 year old car by now, replacing it with something newer and faster should be an option.

I can't afford something new and faster. I could finance something new and faster, but fuck that. I'll just keep an eye on craigslist

as a yaris owner, that is almost certainly the brake drum. the car is so light that they never heat up and can seize.

Attached: Photo0963.jpg (640x480, 75K)

Do 2nd and 3rd gen yarises come with twingo-style sliding rear seats like 1st gen yaris did?

never got around to taking a picture, but I have a 2007 Swift.

Gearshift feels like stirring a pot of noodles, interior is cheap as hell and the sound system is laughable.

But it's rather quick, gets great fuel mileage, it was cheap and looks decent from the outside.

so overall 6/10

Attached: m_suzuki-swift-kleinwagen-2005-seitlich-vorne-1201144.jpg (480x319, 20K)

My Ford Focus.

Nearly a luxury car in this 3rd world shithole.

Attached: IMG_20180112_153548715s.jpg (1560x1170, 573K)

I got a brand new one as a company car in Premium trim last week. It's a nice, little car with surprisingly spacious interior (excluding the boot) and good quality materials inside. It averages at about 7.6l/100 km in the city. Prepare yourself for a mediocre gearbox, the 1st gear is extremely short.

Ayy toyota bros.

I kinda like yaris but, I think I'll wait until I saved enough money to get one. Or I probably get an Avanza.

My ke70, I DD it because I am too cheap to buy a new car.

Things has 234k km on clock, but the odometer has been broken for who knows how long. I believe it has arround 300k km in chassis.

She's sluggish but have quite been reliable considering it is 36 years old by now. Within 2 years of ownership, she only need head gasket and refurbished head, losing ignition power and servicing it's carb.

Attached: IMG_20170723_071953.jpg (1459x1843, 640K)