In The Name Of The Tsar edition

Also please no bully edition. I've never started one of these threads before

>>>LINKSPLATOONSFAQ

Other urls found in this thread:

battlefield.com/news/update-notes/in-the-name-of-the-tsar-update
youtube.com/watch?v=uNb54rwDQJM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone play this shit anymore?

No. It's dead. An autist going by the username Playerunknown has killed the entire genre.

We'll, isn't that just fucking lovely?

where the fuck are these assignments. how do they expect me to unlock all this bullshit without showing me the requirements

I've had that problem before. But it was back around December last year. Shit should have been patched by now. When you're in-game try switching your medal back and forth between different ones. See if that helps

Isn't it just PC that's dead?

Oh fuck. I'm so stupid. Are you talking about the medal assignments or the assignments for the new weapons?

no, the assignments for the new specializations. it's says to complete the "getting started" package, but i can't see it anywhere.

I see. I wish I could try and help some way. I'm a consolecunt and haven't even got the prompt to download it yet

>tfw i can only see assignments in the loading screen

Is it available for download on console yet? Specifically piss4?

>still playing this shit
LMAO

i like the 20 second long ui lag on some servers

On PC, no. On PS4 and Xbone, yes.

>no new thread for months

Of course there'd be a new one with the DLC drop

When is the DLC out on Xbox

Does anyone know for PC how to keep zoom sensitivity and hip-fire sensitivity the same?
Setting uniform soldier aiming coefficient to 133 does not help much

In another hour I think

>tried to join operations twice
>put into empty server twice
>it's 7 23 AM
Yeah I should go back to WoTB before I have to go to work

Been waiting for 30 minutes to play but the fucking servers are down and my Xbox hasn't even installed the DLC yet, even though i saw all the requirements to unlock the guns when i checked before all this happened.

30 minutes ago, but it'll probably take a few months to come out completely.

My main menu UI feels like it's running on fucking dial-up since the update, it takes it 5+ seconds to register that I've moved my mouse over anything and clicking anything requires almost 30 seconds of spamming mouseclicks

battlefield.com/news/update-notes/in-the-name-of-the-tsar-update

notes

so what new weapons are worth it?

Apparently in 20 minutes it'll be good, they're doing a 2 hour maintenance thing.

I haven't unlocked it yet, but if the General Liu is as good as it was in cte it's definitely worth it

Any advantage to using the Liu bolt action?

lmao no seriously like why are you still playing shit? it's because you were once again suckered into paying $120 for the full battlefield experience™ and you want to pretend you don't have buyers remorse, isn't it? if you were sensible you would've left after seeing the decline in the series that started with 3.

What the hell is that galicia map in operations...

are the LMG buffs not in yet?

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE FUCKING ARAREBO? HOW CAN I SHOW THAT I'M A WORTHLESS WEEB WITHOUT IT?

are u mad u bought premium

anti tank mine and bayonet challenge are a bitch

The Liu is a medic rifle, user. Which class do you play most? I'll suggest the best one for you. Keep in mind this is purely my opinion, though

the weapon balance patch probably wont be out until the end of this month because it was just deployed on the CTE

It's 10:19 for me an the dlc still hasn't downloaded for me to play on

>start map
>exactly 2 nanoseconds later
>feels like playing with 5000ms ping and require fifteen attempts to vault over anything

IS it me or is hit detection off?

Lmgs still feel like shit, medic guns are still garbage. Why did dice just not even bother to make half of the guns feel satisfying or effective in bf1? Guns had character in 4.

Is it me or there's a delay upon killing someone? Like, you get the red cursor but they don't instantly tell you who you killed.

Also I get 10 less FPS or so than I usually do I feel, and it feels a bit shaky at times, and was forced to update my graphics drivers.

LMG's wont stop being shit until the weapon balance patch (on CTE atm) goes live.

Thanks user. Guess I can put bf1 back on the shelf until that comes out. I hate feeling like I'm forced to only play sniper or assault to have fun guns. Good thing the rb6 siege and hots new content comes out today.

>Volga River – An epic tank battle along Volga River.
Official thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=uNb54rwDQJM

Downloading now. Fuckin hyped. CAn't wait to try out the Mosin Nagant.

I do

>destroy 2 airplanes with LMGs

Isn't the balance patch live? I'm confused.

got it within 5 minutes, it's not as hard as one think

no, that's next patch

what map/lmg?

>tfw have bf1 on ps4
>Tfw no money for bf 1 on PC

how the fuck do you do the sniper shield challenge

PS4 is better. Bigger player base, more games, less likely to have to play gay custom shit, enemies can't mess with their settings to make it easier to you.

holy fuck the servers are a mess right now, kill confirmation appearing 5 seconds later

DICE really added perks. What the fuck are they doing.

The COD: WW2 fear is real

specializations were a thing in previous games

Oh shit the thread is back
I unlocked the perino low weight already, sure is fun to fire 60 bullets to kill 2 people.

at least it's laser accurate hehehe... hehe.... heeeeh...

we needed the weapon balance patch yesterday, fuck LMG's right now

I'm gonna focus on the other weapons for sure, it was soul-crushing to use the MG15 for that long

Why is there a "C96 Export" in my loadouts in the companion app? Looks like no way to unlock it.

This has to be bait.

I play all the classes, I was just wondering if General Liu's bolt action mode has any advantage over its semi mode

>new artwork

BASED

>Pay for DLC
>Forced to do to shit assignments to unlock weapons you paid for

Why is this shit allowed?

WHY ARE THE SERVERS DOWN REEEEEEEE

>he doesn't like the MG15

Seriously are the servers only fucking up for premiumfags today or what? I've been trying for like 2 hours.

Does BF4 have more players than BF1 on PC?

No, BF1 has almost 3 times as many players

nice, a battlefield general

I just got the "Order de Merite Mecanique"

It wasn't too hard to get the firs to tasks (15 kills with the St. Chamond and 3 with the Char 2C), but I was starting to think I wouldn't complete the last one, getting 3 kills with the BL 9.2 Siege Gun. There were no Devil's Anvil Operations on PS4, hell I couldn't even find a full non-empty servers in Verdun Heights. I got lucky and completed it in 2 conquest rounds I found

I fuckin' hate this shit, I PAID for this dlc, I want my weapons. I fucking hated this when the french dlc came out. I'll hate this shit when the next dlc comes up.

>tfw on Ps4 getting raped by mosins while all i have is a lebel

and are a shitty mechanic

Whats with all the noobs as of late? None play the objective.

well played some tsar maps, looks pretty cool thusfar but my 770 is having some issues with the big maps

>tfw playing Support
>LMG damage sucks ass but I endure and try make the best out of it
>unlock the Perino
>can unload on enemies with next to no recoil, fast reload, and can spend half the magazine(?) before needing to stop to cool down
its pretty much the Benet-Mercie but with a large mag

I'm so shit at this fucking game. I never play medic and these auto loading rifles are just difficult to use right.

>playing medic to kill people
>not staying behind your squad and risking your life solely to save your comrades
I always shoot medics first.

>tfw xbox fag
>been fucking with the servers all day
>its now decided I need an update
>its 10gb
>internet just says nah fuck you

I got off work early today. All I was looking forward to doing was playing battlefield. That was 5 hours ago.

So is this basicallay /BF1g/ or do you guys discuss the other bf's as well?

>other bf's
Um, it's called Battlefield 1...?

Nice user. One less medal to worry about. How many do you have left to go? I have 3 to go but I probably won't ever get them. My controller is too fucked to play cavalry, I can't stand the people who play war pigeons and I can't stand the domination tryhards

How do we fix Medic?

>1. Make a revive count as a kill like in BF4

That would make more people want to play Medic

>tfw unlocked General Liu storm and got 42 kills with it already
This thing is great. It's like the slipslapper 1906 with one extra bullet

i legit enjoy this game lmaoooo

>disabled 9 planes with the LMG
>destroyed 0

great fucking challenge dice

>liking the mess that is siege
>literally chanka XD pickle rick culture

kys

We shouldn't have to do any stupid damn challenge

60$ for DLC, you should have the shit already unlocked for you when you download it

>But challenges make it feel earned and you shouldn't have everything handed to you

Piss off, when it comes to paying actual money for something then yes you should

That is pretty fucking stupid. You'll get it eventually though. Just don't focus on it too much and it literally just happen

no, it doesn't. I got lucky and bagged one early today, maybe after the lmg buff I'll unlock the weapon I paid for.

>no tsar tank

>volga river on attack
who put this shit in here

Some of these Russian maps seem to favor one side, at least in conquest.

>1 AT shell to wheel
>falls over and just blows up
Nyet spasiba, tovarische

I did it in the first two games I tried, game 1 I spent the entire match just shooting at planes, got a disable but when the plane crashed it counted as destroyed, lucked out. 2nd game lucked out again, got a shit tier bomber pilot so I just camped in a hill and unloaded on him, he never left my line of sight.

Is the russian armored car garbage?

No but this game is lol

volga river is doable, it's Tsaritsyn in operations that is the cancer

>no premium
When will it be mine turn for sex

2 weeks

Attacking on the other operation is shit, too. Galicia? I think. Out of the three rounds I've yet to see an attacking team make it to the second map