/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous Thread: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>Half AP Cost Campaign
Enter the Treasure Vault
Period: August 31, 2017 (Thu) 7:00 ~ September 07, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Duel with the Three Knights-Four Cavalries and Monster Hunting
Period: September 07, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 ~ September 14, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC

>"1 Million Download Campaign"
Period: September 07, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 ~ September 21, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Facebook Campaign for 10k likes & 2k shares (Completed)
- 18 Saint Quartz
- 4 Summon Tickets
- 3 Golden Fruits
- 10 Mana Prisms a day for the duration of the Campaign (up to 130)
Da Vinci-chan's purchasable items weren't added to the shop for the duration of the Campaign.
>"1 Million Download Pickup Summon"
Period: August 31, 2017 (Sat) 7:00 ~ September 14, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
5*s Sakata Kintoki - Limited, Altria Pendragon, Altera, Jeanne d'Arc, Vlad III and Zhuge Liang (El Melloi II)
4*s Altria Pendragon [Alter] and Saint Martha
3*s Robin Hood and Boudica
Check the scheduled Rate ups for the 5*s: webview.fate-go.us/2017/0831_1million_cp/

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/JAFFjhW.jpg
Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

This is a jack thread

kitty

First for CUTE CONQUEROR

I want to roll Altera NOW

jack every thread until she can be adopted

IS NOT FAIR BROS

Rama is the new hotness now

Tamamo is my wife!

Yandere fox(jackal)

>one day until Wavers rate-up
>I also get a paycheck then

Patrician taste.

Gay

This terrifying, unreasonably destructive monster is my bride!

WHEN

Best.

Isn't it kind of funny how both Vlads wound up serving cannibals?

Agreed
At least until Astolpho comes out.

When are we getting an actual event lads

L-lewd.

We won't get any events since americans don't have a culture and wouldn't understand any of the references.

Probably Halloween, same as JP.

ISKANDAAAAAA!!!!

>Wanting a girly-dressed boy instead of just a boy
Embrace the gay, user.

Extella
1: Nero wank
2: Waifu bait Tamamo pandering
3: Gentle alien wants to wipe out mankind and you're helping
4: Supet Nero wank, what the fuck? This is like bad fanfiction

>"~~!!!"

>1: Nero wank

Yeah fuck off. After playing Septem myself and realizing how much bullshit you guys say I'm not gonna trust /v/ ever again about this sort of things.
I'm pretty sure you and all people like you are retarded or either parroting second hand opinions.

ROMA 5* when?

Would break the game. It's like asking for archer Heracles

WHICH ONE

It's gonna take you months to make 10 berserker monuments anyway.

what about a 5* dual class hercules bersker/archer with EX madness given to him by hera?

The one you're able to do right now. You'll have the claws and scales ready again once you manage to get 10 zerker monuments

Extella is more like Hakuno(you) wank more than anything.

Any chance of they releasing the JP event here too?

Are you serious?

That's the least we need.

We need
1.Miyu
2.Berserkah Sakura
3.Luvia
4.Thor&Gil

Then we can have yet another archer Emiya

Does anyone have a Seiba Alter account they don't want?

>it's Tamamo Tuesday today

What about a 5* avenger hercules with an EX NP given to him by mud?

it's not fair bros!!!1

Yeah? Other games release worldwide content all the time, can't they just translate it and release it together so we actually have something to do?

The hilt of the one closest to her right hand looks like a penis and this amuses me.

>t. someone who hasn't played extella
Nero and Altera are both wanked to absolutely fucking absurd proportions in that game. It's pretty strong in Nero's first story section but becomes outright undeniable in the second one. Alterawank is in every route and it's laughable what the reasoning is for her followers in her own route.

Tamamo's treatment is pretty shit (Extella goes out of its way to reinforce that Nero is the ONE TRUE WAIFU and that Tamamo was tablescraps picked up out of pity, otherwise I would consider her treatment more normal and just poor by comparison to treating the other two like literal gods) but they do throw her fans a couple bones and give her route a happy end. They outright invent a mode to make her more unlikeable and then say that the other two primary characters were so amazing that she felt forced into doing it to keep up.

you're a fucking idiot

Great, now I can't unsee

Are you new and just started playing?

NA will always be 2 years behind

Assuming that Extella 2 starts from the "true" rout we had better be able to fucking pick our true heroine.

Fuck you too, asshole

Why? Isn't all content released? Just fucking translate it

>Those Nero 2017 teams
They know what they are doing, also people now can't say Bryn didn't got a rate up anymore
Fuck when do we get Okeanos or the dailies

>laughing Japanese businessmen

I hope that too.

>NA will always be 2 years behind
Not that user, but that's the problem.

People waited for two years and now has to wait two year more for being at the starting point of what they hoped for.

I understand the events need to be released gradually, but the story chapters at least should be ready. More than anythying, to avoid people to lose interest into this, I don't want it to die.

Doesn't she take the form of a daughteru in the "true" rout?

I'm willing to wait.

Yes, I hope to pick EMIYA as my true heroine like in EXTRA

NA can't get newly released events unless they get the previous events.

Aniplex won't release all the events beforehand because it's a bad business model.

And having weeks without any content is a good business model?

There is no perfect business model.

If they released all the events next to each other they wont earn much due to people not having enough time to recover their money.

Also, translation team is shit slow

> but the story chapters at least should be ready
I think you are missing a fatal detail
You can translate the chapters yeah, but you also need to do the same for the servants in every chapter and not only that you fuck up the banners schelude so you will make people angry if for instance they want to roll in the LONDON rate up for Modred or 2nd part of the rate up for Artoria Lancer Alter.
They needed to release the better dailies and more QoL updates.

dual class is stronger i think

At this stage I'm mostly just hoping that they just don't continue the hell that the "true" rout set up.

Where you're stuck in a perpetual harem not wanting to choose between them but at the same time Nero is clearly the main girl and gets all the attention.

Where can I find ghosts for my Master quests?

Okay but I still think is fucking dumb, at least give us something to do other than farm daily quests

Which servants are you going to spend your grails on?

The NA team is so incompetent they decided not to learn from JP's mistake when JP had the same weeks of nothing two years ago

Tamamo Tamamo and then Tamamo.

After that Gil if I still have any.

Septem - Mt Etna

I want to save the Director!

It is dumb.
What I don't understand is why they decided to take away the minor events from us like the servant classes event.

They rather leave us with nothing to do.
Not to mention the smaller rewards we get from events like the current decrease in kintoki summon tickets.

Decrease in apologems. Decrease in events. Decrease in rewards.
This game is so incompetently ran at this point.

Jekyll has first dibs, then Dantes. Don't yet know what I'm going to do after getting both of them to 100.

I want to burn eternally with her!

I'm grailing Cu to 90 same for Emiya because they are 5* for me
then Kerry

Wish me luck for Wednesday guys. Somehow managed to get 3 monuments last Sunday! Like some twisted joke they only appeared on the middle stage shadow servants and never once on that Kintoki boss, gotdamn.

Per interviews, the NA team is completely beholden to the JP team. They have no control over schedules, and JP seems to think weeks of nothing make sense for some reason.

I'd be happy if they released at 1.5x/2x speed for everything but seasonal events. It will still take two to three years to catch up with JP, but it's not like the game will last that long.

Could someone with a Waver add me?

I am fucking sick of doors.

Sorry user but Extella set the stage for Link's setup and wrote it in stone.

Nero is the primary heroine and wife who has been with Hakuno from the start and won in Extella Zero.
Tamamo is a secondary heroine who is mostly a desperate cuck that's trying to ntr Nero despite the fact Nero would be fine with making her a harem member of some variety if she just chilled the fuck out and stopped playing the victim.
Altera skipped the retarded waifu wars entirely and is now a loli so she literally cannot lose now and will always be with Hakuno as their imouto figure.

I will after this next daily mate. Got a few 5*

I spent 2 on EMIYA, will spend 5 on Moriarty

Tamamo is so aggressively unlikeable in Extella it is unreal. Its like Triss in The Witcher games but way, way worse.

She's literally trying to steal another woman's man and will go so far as to exploit his amnesia to seduce him, kill the girl herself, and prevent him from being rejoined after his soul/mind/body are split to keep him as hers.

She's a fucking psycho who doesn't care what Hakuno wants and is just trying to force her way in.

>She's literally trying to steal another woman's man and will go so far as to exploit his amnesia to seduce him, kill the girl herself, and prevent him from being rejoined after his soul/mind/body are split to keep him as hers
I see nothing wrong with this. 100% perfect pure waifus are boring as fuck, this gave Tamamo some character, which made me like her more than in Extra.

why havent you upgraded his skills at all?

>She's literally trying to steal another woman's man and will go so far as to exploit his amnesia to seduce him
Oh hey it's another one of those retards

Its fucking massively out of character for her and without seeing how her love for Hakuno developed this time around it just makes her an unlikeable bitch.

She's butchered by the story and had way more personality and likeability in Extra/CCC where she still very much stuck out as Neutral Evil but without being made a pathetic mess in the process.

Riddle me this user, why is it that the reunited Hakuno instantly drops the single-minded devotion to Tamamo and swaps to being a full on Nerofag?

Could it be because Tamamo's fragment of them isn't representative of the whole and she was exploiting this?

A number of reasons. Mainly I don't think or plan ahead, but also I never really end up getting any gems because most of my ap is spent on either farming embers or those berserker monuments. Also, I didn't actually get Waver until pretty recently from the Orion event, so my planning, if any, never accounted for him to begin with. And that's all, probably.

Should I reroll?

Extra/Zero is the canon previous work of Extella, so your comparison is irrelevant. Keep crying all the way to reddit though.

Of course not

You mean the incomplete summary blogpost that I referenced previously when I said we don't see how her love developed this time around?

And good God I cannot believe that in less than a year Extella defenders have popped up and they're actually going to bat for fucking Tamamo's character assassination of all things.

>no Waver
reroll

The problem is not the chapters itself, but the servants of those chapter not being in the pool.

Is hard to keep people interested when the pool is so small. Specially if they know there are way lot more.

Fuck off

>we'll never get a decent fighting game for Fate

The sad thing is the one's who defend it the most are Tamamofags themselves.

They're so fucking blinded by waifushit that they'll even defend her getting shit on by Nasu because they perceive any critique of her in Extella as an attack on her, and some have even convinced themselves that Nerofags are the Extellahaters.

Its pathetic.

She's a much better character now, cuckboi.