>/tfg/-created Helpful Videos, Tutorials & Mods
pastebin.com/7U6BiSkn
syampuuh.github.io/frontierDefense
syampuuh.github.io/mods (now updated!)

>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/445674/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' will bring it up in game for PS4; for PC, you have to join using the link, and for XBone, you need to request entry in the thread first.

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral

>PSN Community
Search PSN community for "Titanfall General", request membership, and state you are from the thread. It helps us add you to our friends lists, and that makes stacking easier.

>Titanfall Assault Guild
Just search for tfg. Look for the Apex patch.

>News
FNN 18: respawn.com/frontier-news-network-08-22-2017-postcards-from-the-frontier
Postcards from the Frontier patch notes: forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/14073/postcards-from-the-frontier-the-patch-notes

>Titanfall Spinoffs/Side Projects
pastebin.com/5YngGgjd

>Doomed Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kg8F-izC-Is
streamable.com/ip5oj
titanfall.wikia.com/wiki/Mastiff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Respawn lied
Titanfall died

First for dead game

Threadly reminder that briggs is slow
youtube.com/watch?v=kg8F-izC-Is
streamable.com/ip5oj

ded

>americans go back to school
>thread dies
Really gets my noggin joggin

Ticks need to be removed from the game

>don't have titanfall anymore at college
>am left to shitpost

Just phase and shitscan it bro just run and walk away

Doesn't help in FD where the floor is ticks and they seemingly have like 50% boost to all stats

user thank for using my OC, really happy that I was able to make a lasting contribution to this ded thred

d

e

STOP RIGHT THERE WE'RE NOT DEAD

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is hard/master better for aegis ranks or if i want to just level up i need to spam regular?

Hard is probably the best because you'll win most of the time and you'll get like 6 extra points every match.

Nth for Ion needs a buff

>Industrial sized 3d printer

Ive wanted to make a larger one since i first got this printer, i think if i do end up making my own printer ill do it 1-2 feet wide and maybe 3-4 feet tall

I think it'll be pretty pricey though, gonna need lots more parts and a really rigid metal frame

Similar sized printers are like 3 grand right now, but that might be a low-supply = high prices for niche items kinda deal

Nth+1 for why.

My wife Ion is already the most perfect and beautiful titan

That's not how you spell Northstar.

Which Titanfallfu is the biggest buttslut and why is it Gates?

I want little titan ai holograms to appear in the cockpits in tf3

Huh that's not how Briggs is spelled. If only so you don't have to look at her face

Yet another match ruined by ground-glued faggots. 96-100 because, despite my team very clearly knowing better about how to actually play the game, their team just camped flat on the ground in chokepoints with R-201s and Spitfires and auto deleted everyone they saw. Awful.

That's what you get for playing Pilots versus Pilots you dolt

Since she is in the field and constantly training to go faster she is bound to have the nicest ass on the frontier

I know... I just wanted to have fun jumping around for a bit without feeling pressured to call in my Titan.

>Size of a reaper
>Speed of a dashing stalker
>Equipped with a slow firing Kraber
>Cloaks when receiving sustained damage

Any other ideas or designs to break the game further?

Make that a double take. Kraber too stronk.
>Pressured
user.

>Titan Pets
>Optional double core drive meter used to call in pet
>Unique to each titan

Pic related would be the Ronin variant

As in when I'm playing Attrition and I get my Titan, but I just wanna keep hopin' around. But then I'm just screwing over my team.

>get 1200 points in wave 1
>buy amped weapons and battery
>some fag literally got less points than me despite me being backfilled in wave 5 when those fuckfaces got their harvester mortared to death, obviously those faggots never touched a single mortar again
Why are people so terrible at shooting fucking AI

So run Scorch enhanced? He's the only worthy one of that kit.

>you will never spend all day training with Gates and see her firm butt move as she wallruns
>you will never convince her to take it up the butt and watch her melt away as she starts cumming from her ass

>using autotitans
Yes thanks for free core faggot

Give me one good reason to not dismiss Ronin players as Tone shitters that was sad their braindead titan got nerfed.

Oi, I was just helping the other user. It literally doesn't work outside first to fall or bh. It's a waste of a kit I agree.

Because that doesn't track. It's a confirmation bias on your fault.
>Tone getting nerfed
> People use Ronin a Titan with a different play-style
Ronin hasn't even been buffed recently.

Get quick drop+phase and ronin. Just drop him on top of another titan, jump in. And banzai in, youll be out of your titan in seconds and you did at least took some with you

>tfw once a week you have a class that goes to 8:50 but happy hour is at 9

What's the most complimentary sidearm to the Mastiff? Been using the Wingman Elite for occasionally sniping roof tards that'd be too time consuming to get too, is that already the best secondary or're there other decent options?

I fucking hate reapers to fucking much. Yeah just fucking get in my way while I'm trying to peak, your slow dumbfiring as isn't in the way at all.

I really wish they'd remove "friendly" Reaper collision.

>Ronin hasn't even been buffed recently.

And that's relevant, how? How does that make it any less of an easy-mode titan mained by unironic weebs and people who think themselves good when they hold sword block for all eternity before phasing though you and farting smoke.

I swear, every nigger that just learned grapple hook and has 10k kills on their CAR is almost always going to be a Ronin.

While I wouldn't go as far as "Assmad user" over here it'd still agree and say that Ronin is pretty cancer now

>easy mode
>ronin
Just because most new players spend a lot of time on him, that doesn't make them good or Ronin easy. It's incredibly easy to tell the difference between a good Ronin player, and some ADV picking him up.
t. mad Ronin player that is angery at all the ADV soiling his name

>Needing 5 gimme credits daily

>Anecdotal data
>Evidence
Being mad about Ronin doesn't have anything to do with tone shitters. Monarch is a much closer proxy for Tone.

you best get fast irl then

And let me guess, your idea of separating you from the new players is holding sword block for 90% of the engagement until you're close enough to arc wave, dump mag, phase and shit smoke? You think that's something hard to pick up on?

I was not comparing them mechanically you fucking retard, I was comparing their ease of use low skill floor.

>He doesn't stacc with other [tfg] for fun at happy hour on the dot
Shaking my head at you family

The credits are worthless to anyone who's played for more than two hours. If the happy hour gave out twice as many credits ever regeneration, maybe it'd still draw people. But 5 credits is worthless, i can play two rounds of coliseum in like 6 mins and get more credits

Ash without a doubt.
She probably was an accomplished slut back in the day.
Now she pesters Vinson Dynamics to retrofit her model with the latest exhaust port nerves.
and she'll ride you till she is satisfied with the results

>expecting anyone to listen to you when you call merits "credits" four times in one post

It's not about the credita though. Way more people than normal are on during HH, so phat staccs are garuanteed. Plus sometimes we get a full lobby for customs so HH Credit bonus aren't even given. Not to mention, civil wars
the happy in happy hour is from spending time getting fucked by pilots from your network

nth for some high-quality Stiff screenies for 3D user

And another

>so assmad he blames ronin for him being a shitter whem monarch exists and all shitters who cannot learn how to use tone's braindead kit will flock to it
>hurr people learned how to play how they dare to use something good
How does it feel to be both shitter and sore loser? Learn to play first then come back complaining

Why not just rip the model from the game instead of modeling it from scratch?

Encoded drm hasnt been cracked, iirc

First game started without any, but around the time FD came out i think they locked everyone out? Or was it only tf2 with the drm? I forget.

TF1 didn't have any iirc but TF2 has had it since release

I wish they just had it at a perfect flat angle with the camera, easiest way to see its angle is around the trigger guard and on the magazine tube

Oh shit, right, printed another piece overnight and one more is printing while im at work, the wingman should be fully printed by midnight tonight, Pacific time

And the image might be too large to post to Veeky Forums. Anyways, the top rail is finished, now printing the cylinder and barrel assembly, and getting the last two tiny peices ( rear sight and a bottom rail thing) done last.

>a fucking leaf
>xbot
>buying console BL2
>still playing dnd

Clean your room, bucko!

My desk IS a sty

To be honest, i didnt have a strong enough rig to play tf2 on pc when it launched

But since, ive upgraded my rig, and i STILL don't play tf2 on pc, and you guys wonder why

There's a bunch of renders on the wiki page for the mastiff. titanfall.wikia.com/wiki/Mastiff

I lag whenever I shoot at someone or whenever someone shoots at me. Been happening all day.

djibouti shooti so you can double down on guns that spurt fireworks at the enemy

thanks for your kindness, but i've already got a fuck-huge collage of screenshots of the holy stiff in my project reference folder.

because turning a game-ready model into anything vaguely approaching printable is so much work that you might as well model from scratch. besides, if i model from scratch i get to take artistic liberties, mostly to make the gun a little less of a pain in the dick to hold and handle.

whichever user is receiving the stiff, do you know what your ideal length of pull is? the default mastiff seems to have an ungodly short one, so i just wanna make sure it's comfy for you.

rescue your father from the underworld afterwards or it doesn't count

Modeller, printer guy here, i only really need a complete shell of each part, provided you want moving parts. I had to repair a couple of the STL files for the wingman and i found a neat little site that does it for free, albeit in small chunks, and while usually tripling the file size.

how high-poly should it be? usually when i model for print they ask for subsurfed to hell and back, but i can do mid-poly with bevels to save a little time if that's okay.

Dear /tfg/
Do you Quake Champs?

no

>4th wave, disconnect every time.
>Random lag spikes despite between 40-60 ping

Well my highest degree of accuracy is .1mm on my z axis, and anything smaller than .8mm is gonna get smudged by the printer nozzle, so I'm not entirely sure.

The slicer will convert it to gcode, and it's not gonna be able to do much with anything less than .4-.8 mm across. So i suggest not bothering with any details smaller than a millimeter.

As for polygon counts themselves, go for broke if it's easy, i can probably work with whatever you give me.

roger roger, i'll get back to work as soon as i finish eating lunch

wew

No rush, my filament isn't even here till Thursday

is this enough to play titanfall 2?

I fucking hate monarch shitters. At least Tone isn't shitscan.

Tone is just as bad. Sure he isnt a shitscan, but the explosion rate is decent and monarch can be unlucky with spread when firing at long range. Also sonar makes shooting people in buildings a lot easier since you know which window to look inside of.

>dnd titanfall styled campaign

>can be unlucky with spread when firing at long range.
if he's bad and not uses the gun in the same manner you use alternator

>you use alternator
Dont insult me

he's just saying that any monarch with half a brain knows to tapfire for much better accuracy

>when all the kids go back to school and all that's left is the NEETs who play this game way too much

game is hard now

but if we wanna play tf2 and discuss prop plans

I haven't had a one shot kill with a Mastiff in ages. Shit gun/10.

reminder that xbone /tfg/ is cancer

wait, is it not enough to run titanfall 2? I heard this was a well optimized game

>close range blast, target survives at 1% hp, stims, and zaps behind you in a microsecond to execute you

It is rather well optimized, but it's well optimised for 2016. Your computer is looking like 2000ish at best