/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #554

"We will, forever" Edition

Previous Thread: >Before the Storm Gamescom Launch Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=OunUnpKLEGQ

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' (TBA)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available for pre-order on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/13846338
strawpoll.me/13846359
strawpoll.me/13834594

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=nSLgInDWMpo
oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/09/fire_burning_in_the_columbia_r.html
i.imgur.com/iP9ULwg.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck Kate.

After marriage, of course.

This

>ywn cover Chloe in maple syrup

why even live

Learn how to make a thread you idiot

I hope Chloe brushes her teeth in EP2

What's happening to kate latley? She's not the fist reply anymore

>"Chloe, you'll love this bag I bought the other day."
>"I'm not much of a purse girl, Max, didn't think you were eith- wait. Is that a bunch of me's?"

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

early for dying in a hurricane

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

A fan art already!

Reminder that Max isn't some horrible person for ignoring Chloe.
>Anxiety's a vicious cycle. You don't reply today because you can't find the proper words. Then the next day become next week and then a month. Without realizing it a year passed. The problem is that the longer you wait, the tougher it is to do it (Max alludes to this). In a way, it's like you are drowning. The longer you wait, the more you sink and the harder it becomes to reach the surface. Each day that you don't reply, you feel not only ashamed but also worthless until it reaches a point where you believe that the other party would be better off without you and you don't deserve them. I feel really bad for Chloe but I can't help but empathize with Max as I know where she's coming from. Anxiety is a fucking bitch.
Reminder that Max was the only one who cared about Kate enough to see what she was going through and try to help. Her nature is to help.
Reminder that Max let go of her hatred for Nathan once she understood what Jefferson put him through. Her nature is to forgive.
Reminder that even if you don't make Max warn Victoria about the dark room, Max expresses concern for Victoria, even though Kate's suicide is largely Victoria's fault. Her nature is compassion.
Reminder of how thoughtful and kind Max is toward quadriplegic Chloe in episode 4. Her nature is kindness and love.
Reminder that Max is a better and more empathetic person than almost anyone in the series.

>tfw

I'm not sure what to think about the idea of Eliot being made into a more aggressive Warren.
Do the devs have something against male love interests?
If he does have a go at Chloe then I hope it comes across as somewhat justified.

Alright from previous thread I'll leave Episode 2 leaks info(s) here and gathered all of my posts (again I gathered these infos from accurate place, but it's up to you to believe it or not you will see when game's released anyway)

Rachel and Chloe will go on road trip as you can see from next chapter's pic and we're gonna explore Rachel's character more while they were talking there. After some time passed we'll encounter with Frank and his pal Damon (the guy we've seen at the ending scene nearby Frank was Damon btw) diner sleepover thing will comes after.
And again, we're gonna see how did they build Chloe's truck with Rachel at this point they will steal money from someonelse,I mean they will mess with this guy named Damon and his mans -it doesn't matter if you stole money from start or not- (and they will also go theatre with it)
At the end of night girls will attend The Tempest at the very last second (for Rachel's moms sake since she'll also attend the theatre)
Keep an eye for Steph's reaction towards Rachel and Chloe
There will be confrontation with Eliot [eh,developers didn't put 'studying me' certain letter entry for nothing] I'm not gonna spoil this too much but let's say Rachel will ''save us'' again.In either way you are gonna go to the play with Rachel and be there for her, and considering Chloe didn't give certain answer even if you accepted and she completely ignored that dude.What pals said in discord chat he'll be forceful,confront her
That being said we'll learn too much about Rachel's story,her mystery kinda will be revealed, there will be heart-to-heart talk, there will be many flirt/romantic scenes,actually they are saying they will explore their feelings for each other in this chapter like who really Rachel is etc.

lemme

>Rachel Amber
>Rose Amber
>Ruth

I'm noticing a pattern here. Not sure if I should be concerned.

eliot has no chance, before the game even started guy stuck in friendzone anyway.
but i'm worried about this confrontation thing
i mean I was finding it funny while people were trying to make Warryn as main wise villain -while wimpy beta cuck can't even harm himself and literally gets drunk by half beer- I mean he was cringy,saying awkward creepy things but was actually harmless.
but this flap-eared fag, I can't decide. devs showed him like 49 secs and threw dialogues like *that* in Chloe's journal and makes you really think. also whenever Max was mentioning blackwell bros or something like that Chloe was saying ''way fucking gross,i'm not down with them,Rachel came along to rescue me'' so this may be will either take us to ''confrontation'' theory while she wasn't interested

he's not a more aggressive warren. He and Chloe have a history: they dated and had sex. He's in love with her and she isn't in love with him. The purpose of his character is to foreshadow what's going to happen between Rachel and Chloe. Warren on the other hand is just a beta orbiter who'll never get anything from Max. He just saw a new girl and said, "hey, she doesn't know that I'm a loser yet, I bet I can bang her"

Best ambient. Chills.
youtube.com/watch?v=nSLgInDWMpo

oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/09/fire_burning_in_the_columbia_r.html

It's a little too real to have this big blaze, allegedly started by teenagers, right after I finish Awake. Portlander here btw, if you wanna ask me about the goings on right now. It's raining ash in the city, hasn't done that since Mount St. Helens blew up.

Also, that tree they burned? I'm pretty sure that is the octopus tree in the park below Cape Meares, though they mention a totally different type of tree and all that - same kinda concept, historians believe it was grown that way by native tribes.

So Eliot is a wanna be raeper but Chloe's amazing guardian angel girlfriend will be there to rescue her just in time again.
Whew

We already saw Damon in front of the Mill too, putting pressure on some dude. He tells us to mind our own business when we decide to interact.

If that happens, I will find Zak Garriss and blow my brains out all over him.

>"guardian angel"
>cheats on her and gets killed

Smash

=kek

funny thing is Chloe does aware of dude's intentions yet she's like ''he was my mistake,we have no chemistry,nice but nah dude''

she's busy with checking Rachel out.

anime when

Yep actually we've seen him numerous times but the most obvious one was of course ending scene. His connection with Frank is also important

Wait, what the fuck?

What is this "Eliott confronting Chloe" thing? Elliot, you piece of shit.

He seemed like a mellow and meek guy. You mean he will snap at Chloe?

Hopefully never

Well, to be fair to Eliot, it might seem that Chloe has been stringing him along a bit.

>He seemed like a mellow and meek guy.
he seemed like a faggot (like real homo) to me from start.
actually [studying me] journal entry was biggest telltale sign for it. but we'll see

Whatever they were doing, it ended in 2008 though and Chloe described that relationship as boredom and loneliness. Eliot is the one who wants to hang out with her while girl's obviously neglecting him currently.Chloe's not trying to act nice like Max so, couldn't be more obvious I mean.She also called him ''super persistent'' iirc

>tfw Nathan has a journal entry but Victoria doesnt

Always robbed

>ended in 2008
Did it end from Eliot's point of view though?
Maybe this is the way the relationship has always been, albeit with less sex now, and he's just used to it being that way.
Chloe hasn't been very upfront about her lack of interest in him.

Whoawhoawhoa hold the fuck on.

So these girls already started to flirt with each other hell you can immediately confess your feelings for her and she can return them willingly esp. if you told her you believe in true love since it encourages her.

But sleepover thing? While they were like this? Anons I'm worried now. xeS scene is really coming I guess?

Except Elliott is a cool guy and a Chad, the exact opposite of Warren

Elliot
>Already banged Chloe
>Just wants a relationship
>invites you to a school outing

Warren
>desperate for sex and only sex
>openly says "just friends mean no sex"
>wants to drive 60 miles away with you where you might not want to refuse "because of the implication"

>people caring about eliot

Can't get over the fact that 87% defended him despite knowing What will happen in the future.

>Chloe hasn't been very upfront about her lack of interest in him.
Read letter entries, even after theatre thing she says ''poor guy,it must be hard that giving shit about her'' and his being super persistent.

It totally ended (because hello? you can make love confession for Rachel I mean) she mentioned that if he wants to be friends currently or wants to other way from the way he studies her but she says she doesn't care and feels sorry for her.

But of course Eliot continues to try his luck and Chloe does aware of that but not interested, since again, she mentioned he's super persistent

I'm just saying he'll be playing a similar role to Warren at this rate, not that he'll be a similar character.
He's going to be the male love interest that makes the protagonist uncomfortable with his desires.

>Eliots gonna try force Chloe into something
>Rachel arrives at the scene and is like "hey DICKHEAD, she's with me now so you can fuck right off"
>Chloe's face when

Eliot
>had relationship with a girl who doesn't love her back and sees her relationship as boredom and loneliness
>wants a relationship while girl was being so obvious
>invites you to theatre while girl still doesn't give you certain answer

Warryn
>sensitive means won't be having sex with you,said master
>girl's being so nice, and he's oblivious as fuck,can't get the hint again

both of them are shit desu.
common thing between them is their being cuck'd
both of them can't also get the fucking hint as it seems

I think the user meant shes not upfront to HIM about not caring anymore.
From her inner thoughts its pretty obvious.

>He's going to be the male love interest
Nope,guys this is a fucking prequel. Developers already stated that it'll only be about Rachel and Chloe and they already gave their intentions from letter entries.
Hell, Chloe didn't look for flap-eared cuck over 6 months or she didn't say she loved him so much etc.

actually she is. i mean she doesn't have to say ''fuck off'' right? she eventually shows her disinterest by her actions,for example she was seeing theatre thing like ''making fun of those kids'' while in deep she knew what was Eliot trying to do.

when also eliot texted her during their train scene she said ''yo. let's talk later'' .. she doesn't even text him so much

Except Elliott hasn't been a jerk or demanding like Warren especially considering he's head over heels in love with Chloe

Yeah this She's not giving Eliot clear signals.

I think you've misunderstood.

So you could say the devs did their homework? What are your overall impressions about the series, given that you grew up in that region?

We've seen him like 0:49 secs so who knows? And Chloe already meant that he's super pushy,persistent and studying her so... who knows?

>She's not giving Eliot clear signals.
She has to say fuck off then. Since this guy needs to direct sign.
>I think you've misunderstood.
Oh Sorry user browsing this thread from mobile is painful for me.

>Oh Sorry user browsing this thread from mobile is painful for me.
Not that guy, but do yourself a favour and download the Clover Veeky Forums app. I often browse Veeky Forums from my phone or tablet and it's a fucking godsend.

Guys often do need a direct sign, not being as good at reading emotions.

I don't even own a mobile phone myself, i'm truly a relic.

wtf i hate elliot now

>30 seconds in
>already hate Chloe with every fiber of my being
It's not gonna get better, is it?

Okay I'll check it out now.

>Guys often do need a direct sign, not being as good at reading emotions.
But if they only understand y'know.. being rude, wouldn't that hurt their feelings? I mean it shouldn't be so hard to take the hint from people's behaviours.

Oh you again

Did her edge cut you?

>30 seconds in
she was just standing on railroads man, I mean tf is wrong with you

Guys feelings are hurt less by immediate directness than by not giving them a straight sign for months.
Men are made to be rejected, it's in our DNA, so as long as you don't let the emotions and expectations build up for too long then the rejection won't hurt much.
This is where Chloe is going wrong with Eliot, all those emotions that she's let him build up are going to turn to bitterness.

What are they witnessing, /lisg/?

Wtf im amberprice now?

>Men are made to be rejected
;-;

Tattooed white dress woman.

I can't explain why the idea of a pretty girl who didn't bother to wash this morning is slightly exciting to me... is it a rustic kind of instinct to want that a little bit? She is a scruffy shit and i want it.

Either Rachel's pants are very high and legs short or her torso rides very low.

Also they're probably confronting Damon?

I hate, hate, hate that after all three episodes have been released, even in /lisg/, Amberprice is probably going to supercede Pricefield in popularity. All good things...

Tis true, almost every man who has actively tried to find a partner gets rejected dozens of times before even finding someone willing to give them a chance.
You've gotta nip unwanted advances in the bud with men.
Chloe is making the same mistake that Max made with Warren in not giving a straight no.

>Holding Rachel's arm
>Wearing Rachel's shirt

I refuse to believe their realationship developed that fast in 2/2.5 days.

Why does her shirt say 'bullocks'?

Well, then Chloe have to say directly ''fuck off'' to him or at least kiss Rachel in front of her. Or both.

>Amberprice is probably going to supercede Pricefield in popularity. All good things...

NEVER.
Haha, no.
Pricefield is and always will be the end-game/canon/ultimate pairing regardless of what happens in BtS.

Warren is so fucking pathetic. If I were him I'd end it all.

Sure, it's the canonical OTP, but I'm afraid that people are going to end up liking Amberprice more, even people who swear allegiance to Pricefield today.

bye bitch

>more people than not have shite taste

I mean are you surprised?

Lads i can't.... deal with not being arounf girls that dress like Chloe at all times... mfw

It's quite impressive, both games did a great job of capturing the feelings of Western Oregon.

I grew up in the Willamette Valley and spent a lot of time with my family along the coast growing up. All the environments feel great, like a strange mishmash of locales I recognize.

The struggling timber and fishing industries give it a lot of gravity, the drugcrime is spot on (I grew up in a suburb that became meth central while I was in HS in the 00s).

It's also fun just picking up what is nods to other places. Two Whales made me think of the Whalecove Inn near Depoe Bay that I used to eat at all the time, a lot of logos are just from here/there. The pizza logo from the side of Sizzle Pie (Roccos forever). Hell, when you pop out of the garage in Awake and look up there is a sign for Sherwood Grocery, a nod to the town of Sherwood, Oregon.

It's just fucking fun.

So they are gonna sleep at Rachel's house at the end of Ep2
I wonder if they also spent the night somewhere together after EP1 or they went to their own houses.
It was pretty late during the ending and theyve been at least several kms from Arcadia Bay
I wonder if they maybe went back to the Junkyard and slept in their future secret lair

I'd go full supreme gentleman if I was him. One day, as I'm driving my late-90s Toyota through Arcadia, I spot Chloe and Max walking on the sidewalk, holding hands. I speed up with my car ramming both of them, sending them flying against a brick wall which in turn results in Max dying very brutally and Chloe becoming quariplegic (Good riddance, whore!). Then I'd step outside the car and force Chloe watch as I jerk off and cum on Max's bashed skull before sticking my P226 in Chloe's mouth and sending her to kingdom come. Don't mess with the alpha male, dykes

In sleepover scene they will have sex or there will be make-out session at worst.

Screencap this

>it shouldn't be so hard to take the hint from people's behaviours

lol you might as well say "it shouldn't be so hard to be psychic"

>It was pretty late during the ending and theyve been at least several kms from Arcadia Bay
i.imgur.com/iP9ULwg.jpg

If it took Chloe an hour to hike to the mill (as she herself mentions), then the junkyard isn't that far from her home, so the hideout sleepover would've been a deliberate decision, rather than dictated by the circumstances. I hope we'll know by the time Ep2 comes out.

What happens if you fail the first backtalk event with the bouncer?

I have no idea why r9k idealizes Elliott when he would have killed all of them too if he had the chance

He was legit insane.

>warren
>alpha male
user are you coming from Max's nightmare?

t. supreme gentleman

Come on user. I mean we're talking about behaviours here, if you're not blind or clueless af at least you could take a little hint.

Alright guys, who gave /lisg/'s link to Warryn?

Post yfw you realize some of the BTS cast isn't in LIS because Elliot ends up shooting up the school.

>my P226
Did you know that Nathan's gun is an actual real life pistol? I thought they just created a mock-up, then I thought it's a Five-seveN, but it turns out it's a Steyr GB.

It has nothing to do with your rant, but I just wanted to say that the devs REALLY did their homework.

>yfw BtS keeps suprising you
>yfw its talking about masturbation and virginity
>yfw Chloe and Rachel left in a room after some life endangering adventure
>they start kissing
>"eh, i mean we kne-
>yfw they are clearly taking of each others cloths hurridly concealed with tasteful camera angles and sad hipster music
>yfw it pans up to ceiling

Post yfw Deck Nine give no fucks and JUST DO WHAT DONTNOD DARED NOT. MFW.

so mike and steph are also death? and drew?

stop making stupid fanfictions user. this game isn't written by michel afterall

and if confrontation thing comes true i'll shoot eliot by myself anyway

Even Warren himself acknowledges he can't compete with Chloe.

Who can?