Mercedes>BMW>Audi

Mercedes>BMW>Audi

Attached: 204850_source-1200x800.jpg (1200x800, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2JALQO7rLRw
youtube.com/watch?v=WN0K6r2Y5Yw
carsuk.net/bmw-m8-gran-coupe-concept-previews-porsche-panamera-amg-gt-rival/
carsuk.net/new-bmw-8-series-m8-no-v12-option-wont-compete-s-class-coupe/
internationalbanker.com/life-arts-travel/bmw-8-series-coupe-2018-bentley-continental-gt-coupe-segment-halo-cars/
digitaltrends.com/cars/bmw-m8-gran-coupe-concept-previews-new-sport-sedan/
10thousandcouples.com/2018/03/bmw-m8-gran-coupe-concept-previews-porsche-panamera-and-amg/
motor1.com/news/235419/m8-gran-coupe-conceptvideo/
wheelsmag.com.au/news/events/1803/2018-geneva-motor-show-bmw-reveals-m8-grand-coupe-concept
luxurylaunches.com/transport/bmw-concept-m8-gran-coupe-challenge-porsche-panamera.php
autoexpress.co.uk/bmw/99032/hot-bmw-m8-gran-coupe-concept-revealed-at-geneva-motor-show
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZIdTcoqrSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>benz interior quality
biggest joke ever

Attached: 2014-mercedes-benz-cla-45-amg-interiorjpg.jpg (2048x1360, 1.9M)

BMW>Audi>Mercedes

I’d have to agree. The SL65 AMG Black is GOAT tier. BMW is mostly meh but at least they’re built on purpose made RWD chassis. Audis are literally just tarted up VW cars, the same as Acura is to Honda minus Honda reliability

Attached: 5DD83BFE-5186-4000-AD23-749824CA351A.jpg (2048x1370, 929K)

SL65 is nice to look at but meh to drive. Plus all mercs are autotragic only.
Benz builds fast grand tourers while BMW builds real drivers cars

Attached: bmw-e46-m3-csl-rear-angle.jpg (800x533, 113K)

Those are the same AC controls you get in Sprinter vans...

BMW hasn't built drivers cars in like 10 years, they're being slapped around by fucking V6 Camaros

wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=2JALQO7rLRw

Attached: p90199694_highres_the-new-bmw-m2-coupe.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

OP here, I dont care about the interior or driving I just rated them for their looks

so you love copy paste designs?

Attached: s class - e class - c class.jpg (680x303, 80K)

Benz is for Asians

Too expensive for what it is, and meme tax made it even more expensive

So it beat the more expensive GT350 on track yet it's still too expensive? Get out of here kid

C class has 1 LED strip in its headlights
E class has 2 LED strips in its headlights
S class has 3 LED strips in its headlights

Yes, why change it when its already good?

There's only 1 track in the world?
And they cost the same. Difference is that the M2 is a parts bin special and the GT350 is using its own bespoke engine

There's more to cars than just laptimes you know

It's called a corporate grill. BMW has been using those kidney grills for literal decades

Attached: tfw.gif (260x192, 1.95M)

Attached: ea70c25439a892f6e1d7fad4a0bc1b36.png (352x352, 252K)

GT350 costs about $4k more and has worse performance than the M2, despite having a massive 160hp advantage.
Tell me more how the M2 isn't a drivers car retard

>Something something parts bin

>the difference between $55k and $56k is $4k
Please finish grade school before posting here

>muh laptimes
Actually stop posting here altogether

By that logic the GTR must be the greatest driver's car of all time

>sperg living in denial
GTR costs way more though.
M2 is the best euro sports car under $60k, fact.

Attached: gt350 vs m2.jpg (922x1088, 117K)

>MSRP vs net price
Dumb cunt

It's not a Cayman though

Oh well you got me. GT350 is $3k more expensive, not $4k.
I doubt the base model cayman is better.
Cayman S sure, but that's $70k.

Try $10k. And that's gets you a model specific flat plane crank 5.2L V8 that revs to 8250 rpm instead of some turbo shit engine
>but the laptimes set by a professional!

I'd be willing to put up with that ''turbo shit engine'' since I get a better handling chassis and a way better interior than the mustang for less price.
Or you can get a 2011 E92 M3 for half the price that has a model specific 4.0L V8 that revs to 8400 RPM (or 8500 RPM with a ECU flash)
youtube.com/watch?v=WN0K6r2Y5Yw

And get those laptimes set by professionals amirite?
Lets be honest you can't afford either

If you want handling and a nice interior you get a Cayman

>BMWs
>nice interiors
What a fucking joke

Cry me a river
Base model Cayman won't outhandle the M2.

>low slung mid engine sports car with a chassis as stiff as some super cars won't out handle a modded entry level family luxury car

This isn't even debatable at this point. Lmao everyone already knows this

Mercedes is obviously the best of the Big 3. Why else would they have the largest section by far of every single other car brands at the Geneva Auto show? Everyone today wants a Mercedes.

BMW is ahead of Audi.. for now. BMW is having a hard time innovating. They are dying fast. They need the 8 series to save them imo.

Audi is innovating. Imo they will pass BMW soon in sales

Just because Benz offers 100 different models doesn't mean they are the best.

oh and BMW/Mini/Rolls still sold more than Mercedes/Maybach/Smart last year.

the numbers speak for themselves. mercedes outsells bmw and audi globally

thats really all that matters. sales speak volumes

Except mercedes doesn't outsell BMW globally.
Either way Toyota sells way more than Benz and BMW, how does that make it the better brand?

yes, the valuations speak for themselves. one of the best predictors of growth is market cap. bmw has a market cap of 55b and mercedes over 70b. Mercedes is worth more

>Either way Toyota sells way more than Benz and BMW, how does that make it the better brand?
That is a dumb counterpoint. Toyota is an entirely different market. If you want to compare Lamborghini and Ferrari then you compare sales. You obviously wouldnt compare sales with Lamborghini to Toyota

Toyota is the single best manufacturer in the world. They even teach other manufacturers how to build their cars better and more efficiently for free

You are literally retarded.
BMW is using the copy paste design, Mercedes is using the copy paste design, Audi is using the copy paste design, VW is using the copy paste design, Renault is using the copy paste design, Lexus is using the copy paste design and so on...

Whew lad, you sure showed us

Attached: 1521083207818.jpg (1430x888, 166K)

Has anyone ever told you that you were retarded? If not, I will

Attached: bmw-m-parking-lot-heaven-has-the-m1-m3-m4-m5-touring-and-much-more-104976_1.jpg (1910x946, 200K)

Look at this guy pretending that mercedes isn't the worst offender at copy pasting the same shit designs.
HAHAHA you posted a pic of the same car in coupe/sedan form nice try retard

Attached: 50804.jpg (600x449, 69K)

You can tell them apart by proportions alone you blind retard

Toyota is a better brand

But of course you can. S class is nothing but a bloated extended wheelbase C class. Keep shilling for your garbage designs retard

Attached: mercedes_c_e_s_rear_1.jpg (645x767, 105K)

Daimler AG is also big in Trucks and Vans, that's why. BMW is passenger cars only.

You are so stupid, those "same cars in coupe/sedan form" are there primary sellers. the m3/m4 are basically identical looking to a 3 series and 4 series just without the M badge. And any non car enthusiast won't see the difference at all between a 2 series/m2 , 5 series/m5 and 6 series/m6. their whole lineup is the same.

At least Mercedes has Coupes (that actually sell - the X6 is a joke), G wagons, and an actual lineup. BMW is legitimate "smalll car herrr 3 series big car herrr 5 series, thats all!"

Attached: maxresdefault-15.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

But I'm not even comparing base model Benzs to AMG models fucking retard.
And if you think the cars in your pic look just as similar as hereyou're clearly deluded.

>S class is nothing but a bloated extended wheelbase C class.

God if you only knew how wrong you were. EVERYTHING on the S is market leading. It's Mercs pride and joy, it's a lot like the Toyota Land Cruiser. Built to a higher standard than the others. It is what they are known for.
Merc is known for the S class
BMW is known for the M3
Audi is known for retarded timing chains.

That should tell you all you need to know.

>But I'm not even comparing base model Benzs to AMG models fucking retard.
I said that because I posted a picture of Ms, which are essentially just the 3 and 4 series. Which are their top sellers by far. And all that you have left of the BMW lineup, besides SUVs, are the 2, 5, and 6 series - which the 6 is the only real difference -- which a noncar enthusiast won't notice.

The point is Mercedes has variety AND similarity. Only a retard isn't noticing a difference between a GLA, a GLS, a GLE Coupe, and a G Wagon. Literally nobody would tell the difference between an X2, X3, X4, X5. And the X6 is just universally disgusting

Attached: pjimage.jpg (1000x1000, 305K)

Why should I care about some shitty soccer mom SUVs?
The point still stands the C/E/S class all have unimaginative copy paste designs.
Also funny how you call the X6 universally disgusting while defending the GLE which is nothing but a shitty X6 knockoff and the GLC looks the same as the GLE besides proportions lmfao.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 191K)

>The point still stands the 3/5/7 series all have unimaginative copy paste designs.

Lol nope the 3/5/7 have more design differences unlike the C/E/S.
Also remember these finest additions of Benz designs:

Attached: gt63 vs cls53.jpg (800x450, 102K)

>Why should I care about some shitty soccer mom SUVs?
Great response, you're clearly retarded and incapable of logic. Typical of an 20 year old 2008 3 series owner

>The point still stands the C/E/S class all have unimaginative copy paste designs.
Great. The point still stands Mercedes has similarities and variety while BMW just has similarities. Nice one retard

>Panamera vs GT63 vs BMW ???.....
Lol BMW doesnt even have a competitor you absolute fucking idiot

THIS.
So much THIS.
I can forgive an ugly car if it is because the company is trying new things. But all those brands that just stick to the same design for all their models is killing my love for cars.

I'm not seeing it

Attached: BMW-G30-5-Series-G11-7-Series-comparison-3.jpg (1900x1900, 951K)

>Lol BMW doesnt even have a competitor
LMAO
This was so hilarious BMW revealed the M8 GC right after the AMG GT4 reveal and it made the AMG GT4 look like a steaming pile of shit in comparison.
BMW literally stole the show from Benz in Geneva.

Attached: 1520413366214.jpg (1200x800, 183K)

>This was so hilarious BMW revealed the M8 GC right after the AMG GT4 reveal and it made the AMG GT4 look like a steaming pile of shit in comparison.
HAHAHAHAHHAHHA thats not a competitor of the Panamera or GT63 you complete fucking idiot

>BMW literally stole the show from Benz in Geneva.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH did you even go?

BMW was literally in the back corner while Mercedes was directly in front of it with more than double BMW's space. Literally all BMW had was their I8 Roadster. I'm fucking crying dude youre so stupid

I didn't even know this thing existed. It sure stole the show alright

>M8 GC is not a GT63 or panamera competitor
Are you fucking retarded? What else is it supposed to compete with??
You're living in pure denial if you think the M8 didn't destroy the GT63. GT63 was a massive disappointment even for Mercedes fans.

Are Lexus cars any good? I'm wanna get a used luxury car for under 20k AUD but I've been told to stay away from German cars because of the maintenance and repair costs

They’re literally rebadged Toyotas. I’d recommend an E90 BMW.

> What else is it supposed to compete with??
Hurrrrrr derrrrrrrrrr, I don't know, the 8 Series Coupe maybe isn't trying to compete with the S Coupe? Hurrrr derrrrrrrrrr

The 8 series doesn't even slightly look like a hatch so the fact you thought that shows how fucking autistic you are

Are all of them rebadged Toyota's or just the lower end models?

>illiterate retard can't read ''GRAN COUPE''
Lmfao I'll just leave this here.

Attached: 6956b65936ffe5780f30fa3efc6f2a07dddd0c040388c6e3b8344132fb34fb77.jpg (1080x1049, 226K)

>''doesn't even slightly look like a hatch''
Lmfao what a retard it even has a huge rear hatch just like Panamera and RS7.

Attached: BMW-M8-Gran-Coupe.jpg (1320x800, 312K)

The ES is a fancy Avalon which isn't a bad thing as it's an extremely comfy and reliable car

>luxury line car designed to compete with S coupe
>hey!! the back slightly resembles a hatch on the sub model
Lmao have fun competing with a whole model dedicated to hatch (panamera, gt63)

If you are going to samefag at least make the start of the sentence different and don't type the exact same lmao retard

Holy shit you actually are a retard.
M8 was NEVER intended as a S class competitor educate yourself clueless fucking moron.
carsuk.net/bmw-m8-gran-coupe-concept-previews-porsche-panamera-amg-gt-rival/

also:
>car has 4 doors and a hatch
>yet it is somehow a S class coupe competitor
????????????
carsuk.net/new-bmw-8-series-m8-no-v12-option-wont-compete-s-class-coupe/

Absolute moron

internationalbanker.com/life-arts-travel/bmw-8-series-coupe-2018-bentley-continental-gt-coupe-segment-halo-cars/

The 8 series is not a fucking hatch and cannot compete with the Panamera. Maybe the GC or whatever bullshit but even that you cannot be serious lmao

LOL no

>The 8 series is not a fucking hatch
WHAT ELSE is it then fucking imbecile LOL
New M8 is based on the M5 chassis it's the replacement for the M6 Coupe and Gran Coupe. It will be priced the same as M6 and it will be the same size as the M6.
Go on and call the M6 Coupe a S Class coupe competitor too lmao.

Attached: M8 rear quarter.jpg (1221x649, 90K)

the autism is maxed out in this thread
please disburse

I would have agreed in the past but Benz has slipped drastically in all metrics other than nice looking interiors. The interiors are even made of thin plastics now to boot.

Even Gook and Britshit cars are hitting parity with the Germans. IMO, BMW and Porsche have the best interiors right now. Volvo and Genesis also come very close.

Attached: 2017-E-Class.jpg (1600x1067, 472K)

links:
digitaltrends.com/cars/bmw-m8-gran-coupe-concept-previews-new-sport-sedan/
10thousandcouples.com/2018/03/bmw-m8-gran-coupe-concept-previews-porsche-panamera-and-amg/
motor1.com/news/235419/m8-gran-coupe-conceptvideo/
wheelsmag.com.au/news/events/1803/2018-geneva-motor-show-bmw-reveals-m8-grand-coupe-concept
luxurylaunches.com/transport/bmw-concept-m8-gran-coupe-challenge-porsche-panamera.php
autoexpress.co.uk/bmw/99032/hot-bmw-m8-gran-coupe-concept-revealed-at-geneva-motor-show

Dude, that's a Suzuki

benz has the best looking interiors but the interior quality is lacking.
bmw and audi have better fit and finish

Whatever you say buddy. Hardly a fucking hatch

Attached: f8C7XrNx.jpg (1000x1000, 211K)

Why do you keep bringing up the M8 coupe? I'm talking about the 4 door M8 Gran Coupe that was unveiled last week.

Why is Veeky Forums the only internet forum outside of BMW forums that say that MB had bad interiors?

But it's not. Read any review that compares benz vs competition.
S class is actually better than the competition but the rest isn't.

>benz has the best looking interiors but the interior quality is lacking.

It's pretty fucking sad. I grew up in rock solid 80s and 90s Mercedes products that were so solid that if you smacked the interior, it wouldn't wobble but you'd bruise your hand. My family has an old W126 420SEL that's still holding up and hasn't given us a failure apart from worn wheel bearings and central locking issues since 1991 and it drove across garbage Mexican roads and the frozen midwest USA and rockies several times. It has close to a half million miles and we still road trip it from Los Angeles to Portland and San Francisco 1-3 times per year each.

I know the Lexus LS is apparently better in this regard, but I can't honestly comprehend how. I see Filipinos driving first generations LS shitboxes all the time but the trims always falling apart and the body looks in bad shape even though the engine still runs. Whenever I see a W126 they still look solid.

It's borderline heartbreaking to see Mercedes become a plastic ladden Chinese owned disposable shitbox brand. My dad is going to replace the 420 this year with another long term roadtrip barge that will probably remain our family trip car until he's in his 70s.

We're sadly likely going to likely be replacing it with a fucking Kia K900 or a Genesis because the Germans don't know how to build humble, solid yet supremely elegant barges anymore. Even Lexus is going for edgy gaudy sport focused twin turbo V6 stuff now, and Volvo is all FWD I4 turbo crap.

It's sad when the only company making proper comfort barges still is a Korean brand which generates most of it's money through the manufacture of cargo containers and FWD $14,000 hatchbacks.

Europeans no longer build timeless elegant barges anymore, just vaporware for the brand obsessed social climbers.

Der krieg ist verloren.

Attached: Mercedes-1991-560SEL-black-a-1024x789.jpg (1024x789, 337K)

Except everyone says the E and C classes feel like shrunken down S classes

So where's the new C classes with interiors falling apart? Even the high mileage one notamiata drives is still holding up really well despite the fucker taking air in the thing at like 170kmh

because they look the same?
the 5 series has better quality according to literally every reviewer.
same with M3 vs C63 interior.
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZIdTcoqrSw

They look like a shrunken S-Class but the quality is sad.

Mercedes used to be vault like. Now 2mm thin center consoles rattle, pop, crack and squeak when you go over bumps and doors have a light crappy tin like feel and rattle when shut like am early 80s Honda.

Apart from 6 cylinder diesel units you're very unlikely to find a Mercedes hitting 100,000 miles without a mechanical issue, while previously Mercedes would fly to 100,000 without issue and then 200,000 miles with just a few electronic quirks.

Now you can expect turbo failures, electronic systems being entirely replaced, constantly broken suspension, interiors falling apart, and dead accessories left and right.

Which school did you go to where looks = feels? The school for the blind?

Nice job pulling all of that from your ass

Attached: 1520436936316.jpg (700x467, 274K)

Learn to read I literally just stated that the Mercedes interiors look nicer but BMW interiors have higher quality.

>BMW interiors
>high quality
I'm laughing

So you think you know better than 100% of the car journalists out there?

W205 C-Classes are already having interior issues despite only being on the market since 2015.

>infotainment system failures
>seat motor deaths
>non response from power steering
>ignition lock failure (this has in all fairness been an issue with Mercedes since the W212)
>trim already cracking and falling off
>rubber sealers already drying, breaking and allowing water in (only on German built models, not an issue with US and South African units designed for hot environments)
>headliners falling

I used to work at a major Jap luxo dealer in LA and we'd receive C300s as trade ins very often. This was between 2016 and late 2017. The W205 had only been on the market since 2015 yet we'd be getting units (often with less than 50,000 miles) with all of these problems. It wasn't just an issue with US built models either as many of the initial run W205 units were imported from Germany and South Africa. The W204 was the last solid C-Class.

Daily reminder that the Mercedes CLA, A Class, the Citan and the B Class have the same engine as the Dacia Sandero.

I say its a pretty great upgrade for Mercedes.

Attached: 1200px-Dacia_Sandero_TCe_90_eco²_Lauréate_(II)_–_Frontansicht,_21._April_2013,_Münster.jpg (1200x708, 208K)

These are the same journos that sing the Kia Stinger praises when it has a rattle can interior and is slower than a V6 Challenger around a track

So do you have an actual sauce on that or just anecdotes?