docs.google.com/document/d/1eKXbdEr6jnTG5DcMQX2qcMlsmYQ8hO6Sl3-sySYpHR4/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Why does he look so sad?

tell me you have a webm

Katana Fag Eternally BTFO

Anyone on PS4 have a space Greatsword UGS? Not sure how but I'm missing mine. Just put your sign down at highwall. Password is dsg and my character name is Kindled Dreg.

A shield of want would be appretiated too but I really just need the Guts Greatsword.

He misses the rivalry he and Pate had.

He invaded a slow walking ganking DMB Estoc host

What should I do with all these souls?
As in what should I be leveling?

Best Bro a.k.a E to the N to the B is live with Dark Souls 1 at the moment.

Covetous Demon is the strongest boss in DS2.

get STR to 40 then focus on your health and agility

Is it worth getting any more stamina? I tend to run out quickly mostly because I'm shit.

>all that Vit
For what purpose. Are you simultaneously carrying two ultras or something?

Anyways, you should get your Vigor up to around 30 or 40, and maxing out Str.

Understatement.
Behold, the ONLY other contender for STRONGEST ENEMY IN A VIDEOGAME EVER

Nobody fucking cares. Go back to /aco/, you degenerate.

Just reduce your equip load %, that directly affects your stamina recovery speed.

Endurance soft-caps at 20 anyways, learning how to manage your stamina is far more important than trying to get more of it.

What Geimu?

>Actually getting succ'd by a like-like

>go back to /aco/
What?

Why is Sieglind so cute?

I want to wear heavier and/or better armor later down the line. I'd like to wield two Ultras or something insane like that, but I'm pretty shit at powerstancing. I guess I'm too used to having a shield.

>Dude just gimp yourself with less stamina, managing it is more important!

Are you the same kind of faggot that has 27 vigour because he never ever gets hit in pvp?

How cans weebs ever recover?

Still waiting at highwall. I'll trade for it if you want an armor set I'm not using or a weapon.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you're 8 or at least inexperienced when you played OoT it wasn't uncommon.
I remember the dead hand boss giving me nightmares. I remember fighting him for the first time in the well on Halloween night. Shit was freaky. Now I have more rational fears, pic related because I'm trash.

You don't even know what she looks like.
>ywn remove onion girl's armor around a bonfire late at night after killing a hydra
Why even live

UHHH POST MOAR T H I C C

how will weebs ever recover????

Was this a good weapon?

>You don't even know what she looks like.
if her voice is any indication, she's probably super cute.

I got it as a drop when I was playing as my cleric character a few years back. Not crazy about it but it make goatguy and his dog gang really easy.

>shit-ton of knight equipment
>almost no common soldier equipment
feels bad

Why does one of his nips look like a penis?

It's a tatoo he got when he was part of a gang of faggots. He used to be a blue.

Steel Soldier Helm with almost any knight set is easy mode Veeky Forums though

Steel Soldier Helm with Herald Armour and Cathedral Knight Leggings/Guantlets is the fashion of kings, though.

>Want my healslut to be a generic monk type with only basic chain armor with few plate sections
>Everything that even vaguely fits the "common cleric" theme is super ornate
>Everything else is tattered rags or edgy abysswalker style shit
>End up using that one user's Joan of Arc armor because it at least looks somewhat clerical
Still too fancy for what I had in mind but I guess I'll have to manage

PS4 bros pls.

assasin, chain , Drang, Northern should do the trick

>accidentally fall off the roots going to gravetendies
>quit game as fast as possible before I touch the ground
>end up here when I load it back up

that's one way getting to the bottom I suppose

Cathedral knight leggings have that disgusting green crotch. maybe pale shade instead? They have those cool boots

Wonder if you could use this to reach areas you usually cant get to.

Yo am I retarded?

Get to Sulyvahn, okay, dude's got a fiery sword and a purple sword, so it must be fire/dark, got it, I won't use CFArc. Beat him, check the wiki out of curiosity, IT'S FIRE/MAGIC BECAUSE IF YOU CAST MAGIC IT'S BLUE BUT HIS IS PURPLE LOOK FUCK OFF OKAY

ALSO HE'S ACTUALLY WEAK TO FIRE

On my way to Aldrich I find a Dark SPR, alright, got it, it's gonna be a Dark boss.

Oh hey, looks like he's Fire/Magic, too! But he does cast stuff that looks like Dark, so I guess this time purple is Dark? Won't use Flame Arc anyway, dude's gotta be fire-retardant.

Again, check wiki, DUDE'S FIRE/MAGIC AND HE'S WEAK TO FIRE

WHAT THE FUCK MIYAZAKI

It was my fourth Lard of Tinder, so I get to Dancer, she's got a flaming sword, okay, then she whips out another one that actually looks kinda dark, cool, STILL NOT GONNA USE FLAME ARC.

BEAT HER. GET HER SWORDS. DESCRIPTION READS "DARK MAGIC" BUT IT DEALS MAGIC DAMAGE. CHECK WIKI.

WEAK TO DARK.

Stop playing games with me, Miyazaki.

Alright well if anyone wants to help me out let me know. I'm going to stop waiting at Highwall.

how do I early Oceiros?

friede is the best girl in the whole dark souls universe

and theres barely any art of her

he's from Ariandel, of course he's weak to fire
it's basically a slime, again, weak to fire
it's a woman.

You can use elements that you're weak to you know. This isn't pokemon. The entire point of this game is that humanity is flammable.

Small time
It's probably as good as the crows quills jump (except for being unable to do it with other players present)
Most of the restricted areas have a killbox, you don't actually die by the fall

Haven't been to DLC yet. Yeah, those slime fuckers in the Cathedral and right in front of the boss are weak to fire, but, I mean, dude's got a fucking fire phase. How isn't he hurting himself.

Not what I got from previous Souls games.

Git gud. His second phase is basically a Rathalos who cant fly.

MUH ART I AM HAPPY

Anyone notice how the Flamberge WA R2 does insane damage compared to the other greatswords?
Another user and I tested it yesterday...

Why should Aldritch be resistant to fire? He has hairs all over his body (except for Gwyndolin's corpse) which should burn easily.
Also there is purple magic you can use (a buff for weapon).

Am I the only one who enjoys the Ganksquad boss fight in DS2? Seriously, it's actually pretty fun. It keeps you on your toes while being thrilling and intense throughout.

The damage is outright absurd, I can usually knock out the bulk of someone's health with it.
Then again, these are Pontiff shitters, so who knows. It's for sure that the damage is nuts.

>Not what I got from previous Souls games.
Gwyn

He should be resistant to fire because he uses fire. That's how my brain operates: don't use the element that's being used against you because whoever's using it must be good at it.

Purple magic as in DMB the MIRACLE?

>real life zweis are closer to the clay in length

Beg your fucking pardon?

That didn't make sense, but yeah, lore-wise I see how it could work, still, when facing a boss I'm not thinking about lore, I'm thinking about possible game mechanics.

Also, that's, like, one boss out of 193481394.

>WA
Kinda this

The sword we call a zweihander tended to vary in length. The very absolute biggest looked like the in-game flamberge and had the size of in-game zwei

Also also, fucking Dark Stoneplate Ring. Dark. I'm kind of used to finding shit like that before I have a reason to use them, there's Deep Church dudes around, Anor Londo's dark, everything screams DARK DARK DARK

>That didn't make sense
Of course it did though. He was basically coals at that point. He's even called Lord of Cinder. Coals are easier to light on fire than wood
That's an outlier and you know it

DS3 Flamberge is one of these weapons I really want to try but don't have the autism to grind for. Why do japs love to hide all the cool stuff behind stupid amounts of grind?

>Of course it did though. He was basically coals at that point. He's even called Lord of Cinder. Coals are easier to light on fire than wood

Dude I mean, GAME MECHANICS. Lord of Cinder, fucking flames everywhere, giant flaming sword, I'd feel retarded if I had used fire against him.

And again, one boss out of a million.

This

Why do I have to kill a million thralls for it? Why can't I find or buy it somewhere? I had given up on farming it by the time I got my lucky kill.

>Rathalos

I don't play weeb shit, my guy

I wonder why that is.
It is not thrust damage either, so no counter attacks or anything. I tested it on a normal meta level build and stuff, so I don't know.
If you are on PS4 I have several +10 ones. And it is amazing looking and has that strange nuke of a weapon art...

It's not that bad of a grind. It's a really solid Dex or Int weapon. Think it's decent with Dark too.

Where do you think we are?

Dont; worry, I've already got it. Wrecks shit too with sharp, but I re-allocated to Int+faith. It good with chaos/dark?.

No, this is. Largest to be used.

Shit my dex character would love a +10 flamberge. He's out of slabs. Highwall pass dsg? Should you put your sign down or shall I?

where do i get that armor

Not really. It has bleed, so it makes the Chaos/Dark weak. """Balance."""
On my way. Really good Dex sword at 80. On my way.

link texture mod pls

Greirat

Sweet. My character name is Ancient Ash. Ill let you put your sign down.

Fucking chaos daggers

Can't find my bloodstain anywhere after falling into the void while exploring the out of bounds ice, oh well.

well now he's the graiest because he's dead, fuck

Anybody wanna coop through the Rigid City?

pass: dsg

Ah nuts.

Guess I'll wait until I'm done giantdad memespouting, which will happen when the chaoshander finally fails killing everything i swing it at.

>split damage
>terrible moveset
>have to kill titanite demons for it

lul no that thing was garbage

PC? I'll be a second switching characters if so.

PS4?
Forgive me, I've never used password matches, how does it work (outside of undead match?

Yes, PC

I'll be waiting.

places with kind inhabitants

It's good everywhere else though! Dex and Quality are top notch for it.
Okay. It's Refined if that matters, but you can change it.

How high are we talking here?

You shouldn't think of what they use. Primarily you should think of what they are made of or what they belong to.
Irithyll -> ice castle/ city -> use fire
Demons made of fire -> do not use fire
Dragon -> do not use fire

But primarily you should test out different damage types. Sometimes description give hints.

Thanks for the goodies my friend. This'll be very useful.

Sign's down

No problem. I got so much crap on that file and on my others from save scumming. Anything needed in the future, I am here.

If you've got a spare Greatsword UGS I have a character who very much needs it.

I am on it.
High Wall. Pass: guts

Giant dad was a historical fogure, it seems.

Alright be there in a sec. My name is Kindled Dreg

dark magic is dark purple/greyish/black with smokey tendril-like effects and/or goo (basically humanity)

shining purple is darkmoon magic and has nothing to do with the dark
it's a weird kind of magic with connection to the gods and thus faith, further messed up by the Aldritch Faithful who were casting magic spells through faith which was verboten

Aldritch's gooey body splashing around might look like dark damage but nothing that Gwyndolyn casts looks like a dark spell

the dancer sword's (player weapon) element is inconsistent, but not when you're fighting her, the second blade's effects all look like dark magic and it does dark damage

Not seeing your sign yet. Is the password guts or Guts?

I've seen this a few times and it still amazes me. Fucking DELETED
Important question, is this character male or female?