/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

8 More Months Edition

RECENTLY ANNOUNCED BALANCE CHANGES:

us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/21029448/upcoming-balance-changes-update-91-9-5-2017#latest

>deck lists
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com (become legendary) (15% off merch with code: TEMPO)

>/hsg/ Tourney Discord
discord.gg/hsg

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

howlooongcanthisgoon.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=mQI___0B00M
youtube.com/watch?v=0DCk_Meuw0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Abandon ship.

Moorabi

hrmmmm

howlooongcanthisgoon.com/

Team 5 doesn't know what the fuck they're doing. Even /hsg/ could balance this game better.

>play against mage
>go first
>lose
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Nice nerfs lmao

I'd rather face 10 druids than 1 priest.

>oh look he high rolled barnes
>oh great, he has his exact 1-ofs to fuck my ass

some people are seriously underestimating the druid nerfs

They did it the absolute madmen
They actually pissed in everyones faces AGAIN.
And people are gonna keep playing hahahahaha

KOUSHIN SEYO

how would you balance druids?

Mage runs this shit faggots

Dont ever dare trying to take over the meta ever again. You next priest shitters

this is why I liked dragon priest
a much more honest deck

No more turn 1 flappy bird.

delete them

How come Innervate is suddenly a huge problem that has to be fixed, when it was just fine for four years?

Since every deck will be running 2 doomsayer and many games will be decided by it do you think they will nerf that too or is blizz allergic to good decisions?

Redpill me on War Axe nerf.

NERF NO NERF MADE

they decided to fix both of druids weaknesses for no reason

I knew Warleader was due for a change when there was Pyro+Equality up against Warleader in the EU playoffs.

>when it was just fine for four years?
cause they didnt make a retarded card like Ultimate Memefestation

>Our team has discussed making a change to Ultimate Infestation since it feels bad to lose to.
>However, our data
>OUR DATA
Every fucking time with their mystical data, hot damn.

It's so that they can sell you epic 2 mana 3/2 with a gimmick next expansion so you buy your packs like a good little goy.

Stupid. It just proves they shot themselves in the foot when they made basic cards permanent additions to the standard format. It allows them to sell you 2 mana weapons for warrior also.

>"Generally, changing the mana cost of a card is less disruptive, because you can always see the mana cost of cards in your hand. "

This is so retarded it cracked me up.

Then i understood he was referring the players. Me.

Opposing Priest can't make use of the +1 Durability if they steal your card and they happen to have a Taunt minion on the board. This makes FWA a better card.

nerfed for design space reasons

left not in standard. you... fool.

King's Defender is a rare card and rares are supposed to be better than basics

I mean yes, it's bad for Aggro Druid, but fairly inconsequential for Jade Druid, but the nerfs to the other cards are pretty good for Jade Druid.

Jade Druid will remain mostly unmolested.

RARE CARD

Once upon a time
Secret agent coming through!
Once upon a time

"Honest"

it'd be nice if they made this data openly available so we can see how they pull these informed decisions out of their asses

You thought we were going to give you free dust refund on an epic card from the latest expansion? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Buy some more packs goyim and enjoy druidstone!

Good thing I crafted Razakus Priest yesterday because good lord the priest meta is upon us.

IM LITERALLY SHAKING
IM LITERALLY GOING TO FREAK

Gotta make room for that epic or legendary 2 mana 3/2 weapon. ;)

>they didn't nerf Sibyl
What the fuck Brode

>Hex costs the same as Polymorph
Good.

>Innervate being shat on.
Good.

>Ultimate Infestation not getting nerfed.
Bad. Bullshit. Draw five cards is bad. No. Bad.

>Fiery War Axe is now 3 mana and is worse than every other 3 mana 3/2 weapon in the game.
SHIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING

>openly acknowledge the card feels bad to play against
>but here's a non-excuse for why we're not changing it
???

>expect a druid nerf
>get a warrior(????) nerf, shaman nerf, murloc nerf and a literal slap on the wrist for jade druid
>mfw

What the fuck is blizzard thinking? I mean .... fiery fucking war axe? REALLY? What killing the control warrior with jade bullshit was not enough so now they take away war axe?

Who the fuck makes decisions in blizzard? I am gonna give this patch one week. If it turns out the way I think it will turn out I will drop Hearthstone until the next expansion.

tfw 2 golden warleaders

youtube.com/watch?v=mQI___0B00M

Priest and Jade Druid meta.

Just end me now.

makes you wonder what their playtesters are like, and how reflective it is of the playerbase

>quests were originally 0 mana but the playtesters kept forgetting to play them

youtube.com/watch?v=0DCk_Meuw0A

Reminder that this still exists and will for 8 months

Yeah I love playing my Lillian Voss too

Is this shitshow enough for some of you to quit this game?

>this guy gets two legendaries
Hot damn.

Exodia mage as well now that all their hard aggro counters are much worse. Pirate warrior got absolutely destroyed and was main counter to exodia.

>The other option we considered for Fiery War Axe was to lower its attack to 2, but that change didn’t feel intuitive enough. Generally, changing the mana cost of a card is less disruptive, because you can always see the mana cost of cards in your hand.

READ THAT FUCKING PART
HOLY SHIT
READ IT AGAIN
DO YOU GET IT

>retards thinking losing a point of mana on innervate is inconsequential
>people think +1 mana on plague is nothing as well

You people are painfully stupid. Name a setup where ultimate infestation was overwhelmingly powerful where it wasn't played off of innervate or followed up with an innervate wrath.

No
I'll just stop playing past rank 20 for muh card back for 8 months

I feel as if Blizzard forgot that brand new players are extremely unlikely to have Quest cards. Either they've played long enough to unpack one, or have played long enough to craft one, either way they presumably know how it works, they're not some randomass playtester playing his first hour.

20 months :^)

I actually had an adrenaline surge when I saw the nerfs. I'm that mad.

Enjoy your game, lads.

This is about class identity. You cant put it that way.

HAHAHAH

that's a fair point i myself might be underestimating. the nerfs to murloc paladin and pirate warrior might very well weigh out the changes to druid. jade will also not go away since it will still beat priest.

Ultimate Infestation will be here for longer than 8 months, user. Un'Goro, KotFT and the upcoming expansion will all stay in the next year's rotation.

>he isnt a streamshitter

Ohh no user, Wotog, Karazhan and Gadgetzan are 8 months from rotation

UI will be with us for a whooping 2 years

when's team5 going to defend these changes, i wanna see ben brode pull some shieldbearer stats out of his ass

>Let's nerf one of the few good counters to Jade Druid in Murloc Paladin.
>Let's make Priest fucking broken as well, so we could have two broken classes at once instead of one.

I'm glad I don't give a shit about this game.

>quitting
>ever
this game is fun. I have fun. the nerfs are good. Fuck off to somewhere mean where you belong and let me have my quiet fun.

Finally gonna get that control meta people were asking for. They won't be happy.

I'm going to go with... almost every single time it was played. Seriously.

Oh fuck me
I quit this game

fuck off redditor metaslave

>good job blizzard, good job
>now we have to nerf shadowstep and dead man's hand and everything will be balanced

>We have surpassed pandering to casuals
>We are now pandering to complete fucking morons who don't even bother reading the card text

Bravo Blizzard. Bravo.
Blizzard is now officially worse than Valve.

>spot the Jade Druid player
The game is not fun for other types of players, asshole.

Who are you quoting, Cuckduin?

>tfw the warleader nerf actually messes up decks made for lich king stomping
arthas gonna be even more premium now boys

i got a free me

>we nerfed innervate so UI wont be as much of a problem now
>foret wild growth, nourish, mire keeper
>now UI goes off turn 6 instead of turn 5

oh fuck I didn't even consider that

I play Murloc Paladin to counter the jades.

Don't call me an asshole.

Is druid now the most nerfed class? Blizzbabbies keep trying to screw me over.

I don't remember the health mattering so much. Maybe I remember wrong.

they should've made the scarabs like 1/3 or something, nerfing the mana cost doesnt do anything

You think I have the dust to craft the shit needed in Murloc Paladin. I just find it funny they destroyed Murloc Paladin.

I'm not wasting fucking 800 dust on Vilefin Inquisitor.

>shadowstep
>dead man's hand
I dont get it

Oh my bad. Then have fun getting stomped by every single Jade Druid out there which will infest the ladder more than it already does and you can't do anything about it because Warleader got nerfed.

>Is druid now the most nerfed class
>Still on top by a fucking mountain and a half
lol

Fuck off already with this "20 mana value" shit. A single 10 mana card is much more expensive to include in your deck than multiple constituent cards of lower mana costs. If a card costs 10 mana, it is literally unplayable until you have 10 mana, unlike say 5 mana cards which take half the time to come online. 10 mana cards are 100% of your turn every time they are played, also unlike cheaper cards.

In any class besides druid, UI wouldn't even be run.

why dont they give UI a massive downside or something to make it a card you cant just use whenever

like in addition to the shit it already does something like
>gives your minions deathrattle: summon 5 5/5 spiders for your opponent
yeah it sounds retarded but so is what you currently get for it and it would help with the spreading plague->UI cheese

I will find a way.

Yeah so devastating

>If a card costs 10 mana, it is literally unplayable until you have 10 mana
>In any class besides druid, UI wouldn't even be run.
and the problem is that Ui is in a druid deck

>When your class is so irrelevant in the meta that even nerfs of the best cards wont bring you from the bottom.

What class am i?

Mill Warrior and Mill Rogue shits on Raza/Big Priests. Tocuhing those cards would mean Priest's absolute domination

Would nerfing UI but leaving innervate as it is have been better?

>They couldn't program damage as normal human beings for 3 years so they are going to destroy every single health aura because of muh board removal
>They decide their choices in balance to please people who cant literally read cards

This is too much

Hi Shaman

>HS devs trying not to touch the new cards because they think that it will hurt the sales for the new expansion
Kek

>DRUID NERFS
Fuck off, these are Druid BUFFS

The strongest druid deck aka jade just got its three worst matchups deleted. How retarded do you have to be not to notice this?

Hunter and Warlock