What kind of flag you want senpai

>what kind of flag you want senpai
>just give me the good ol' tricolor

eagles are overrated

What's the problem?

>we could've had this
Keeps me awake at night, it really does

Easier to recognize colours than a fuckload of emblems.

And flags now are the product of millions of shitty little dukedoms and their like who all had their own flags so coming to a middle-ground using only colour was a logical conclusion

Nationalism truly has shit taste.

>prefering glorified cuckstamps over flags representing land and people

>over flags representing land and people
Yeah, all those bloody revolutions and forcible unifications of people sure are representative.

>the nation of Guinness

What?

>waaah ppl died );

They're alot more aesthetic than shitty tricolours that's for sure. You can have flags representative of the land and people AND also be nice looking. For me the only colours that look decent on a tricolour are blue, red and white.

I blame France for being relevant and having people copy them

>t.Boris

I think the Russian, French and Dutch flags look great yes.

kek
guinnesses symbol is the harp

>a fucking harp

Well yes, the symbol of Ireland is the harp
Shite joke

Still better when 90% of European flags had either an eagle or a lion on it. Coats of arms still look very much alike and hard to tell apart by the average Joe (compare the CoA of Russia and Serbia for example).

Also, putting a coat of arms on a flag is ridiculous. They go on shields or on paper (like passports), flags are supposed to be the simple representation of the CoA. In the high middle ages they had the same pattern on the flag as on the shield, they didn't put the shield itself on the flag (pic related).

Holy shit, those flags on the left look amazing.

>right
flags with coa on them
>left
just colours

do you think that in the past every single flag of russia for example had the eagle on it? most flags were also just colours