How can west even live without the god machine?

how can west even live without the god machine?

Attached: IMG_9524.jpg (1200x800, 1.04M)

but we got the E30 M3 in the United States.

google god's chariot and look what comes up in images.

Attached: 36281515681_056fc79a81_k.jpg (2048x1365, 837K)

A Fiat 124 with blocky headlights and much shitier build quality?

>much shitier build quality
imblyin

Yeah.
Rebuild every 50k my nigga

Friendly reminder that build quality doesn't only mean engine.

MAKE
BOXES
GREAT
AGAIN

Attached: IMG_6599 (Copy).jpg (2808x1872, 515K)

make fiat great again

Attached: DCIM_0370.png (720x663, 801K)

Thank you for the reminder. You're right, it was flimsy af overall.

The Russians did test on the original 124 and the body would deform after 80k km and and split at 120k of Motherland's finest roads. They reinforced it and made the engine work on anything that doesn't detonate as soon as it enters the cylinder.

np

Attached: ABARTH-logo-6BC9F83420-seeklogo.com.png (278x300, 42K)

Oh come on. Everyone I know that is 50 years old and over told me that as soon as the USSR started collapsing and they could buy Western cars, they were all amazed by them and couldn't grasp how something could be made so well and so reliable. Mind you, they were driving Opel Kadets and 1st gen Audi 80s.
If Opel Kadet>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bicycle>>>>>>VAZ-2106, then what kind of disaster was the Fiat?

Where did I imply that eastern cars > western cars? I was only saying that the 124 is more shit than the Russian one with a body kit.
I live in the remnants of the eastern bloc. As soon as somebody had enough money to buy a western car (mainly German) they would instantly. Hell, even my father, who doesn't like German cars got himself a w123 240D.
The 124 was a fucking disaster, they are ALL rusted out, even in Italy. They were cutting corners like mad.

My grandpa had a W123 diesel. Not sure if it's just his nostalgia, but he said the car was great, apart from the rust.

it was a fucking italian car made for riding on comfy perfect tarmac roads and mountains of shitty capitalism system that hates people and wants to destroy them

Not for riding a road only identified because its a semiorderly sequence of pot holes that acts like a drainage ditch filled with used syringes and bricks/scrap metal that fell off the truck ahead of you, truly yours from the mercy of your loving and equal government comrade

We got Fiats back then but they all rusted away by the 1980's

they're great already

Attached: SHU_2Bl90e.png (598x493, 414K)

Attached: F130.jpg (1024x683, 230K)

That's a shitbox. It did, however, give birth to the actual god machine.

Attached: 162747_source.jpg (1024x683, 171K)

The fuck are you talking about, I race one of those regularly, it's got the proper engine though.

thats not the mclaren f1

truly, best 4x4

Attached: e14484bf9a5ad2c585e97302224b7879.jpg (1920x1080, 361K)

>4x4
actually its fucking crossover, yet blows doors off left and right. actual 4x4 is uaz hunter. cant agrue niva is amazing

too bad there are no diesel Nivas

are they actually good or a meme? i was considering 2107

Attached: 0003372HFI8LBS46-C122-F4.jpg (625x400, 88K)

>a road only identified because its a semiorderly sequence of pot holes that acts like a drainage ditch filled with used syringes and bricks/scrap metal that fell off the truck ahead of you

Attached: tenor.gif (220x165, 657K)

They were good 40 years ago.

I was considering one as well.
Fix it up and deck it out
drop a better engine in it and make it a sweet drift machine.
but I imagine aquiring things like replacements parts and information would be hard in the US right?
I just like the idea of having a fun little boxy car to cruise around in.

Old mercedes are great cars.

>Fender mirrors
Fookin' love 'em but can't understand why they fell out of fashion.

It isn't the most practical solution and those aren't original for that car.

I haven't driven a Lada but I drive a FIAT 125 regularly, their suspension layout is the same as Australian fords, double wishbone with a high mount spring at the front and a leaf sprung live rear but with a panhard rather than watts link. Really simple arrangement with 4 wheel discs which work really well, mine gets tracked at least 6 times a year in the season rotation including last year 60 laps of Phillip island on the original rotors using ebc pads in one day. The twincam in the FIATs is a monster and my previous engine did 8 seasons before I sold it on and built for more power. Not sure what local parts availability is like in the US but in world terms they're one of the most built cars ever and the twincam went in countless cars over the years.