/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #108

Dino brain edition

Last Thread: Latest News
>a special Duelist Kingdom themed event is live now through the 11th. You can unlock little Yugi as a playable LD and get some new cards
>"Super Rex" will be roaming Duel World mid September
>a "Duel tower" event is coming soon. More details later
>GX world will be going live late September. This will be the biggest update to Duel Links yet
>Bonz will be available to unlock in October
>new minibox out, doesn't have anything really meta defining

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (VERY OUTDATED)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for bad players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>using the modded APK to farm will result in a ban eventually
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're really unsure about what to buy, Dawn of Destiny is a solid choice because it contains the components for Naturia and Phoenix decks which are both KoG tier. On top of that, it's a minibox so it's easy to clear.
>It is advised not to pass stage 38 unless you want your auto duel win rate to plummet
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph

first for fuck the card trader

i got a cerberus today, what is a cheap farm deck i can do with ultimate rising and dawn of destiny drops?

How lucky are you today /dlg/?

cerberus, 2/3 enchanted javelins, 2 equip spells that boost atk (wonder wands, unicorn horn maybe, etc), a big bang shot, stop defence or ceal, abyssal designators, and then shit-tier spells (blue medicine, curry, etc etc) all generally cheap af to get

Need friends to send vagabond to
Post duelist ID!!

Konami will fear the samurai

why do fag dragons get so much support while the types i like are neglected

what types do you like?

dragons

It's things like this that make your item take a week longer to show up!

I think you should add to the OP that the best way to get exp is from 1card Vagabond because people are sending me everything but that

W H E N

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This better get a summon animation.

how am i supposed to inflict 5000 burn damage with just raimei and other shitty burn cards?

Do it several matches?

yeah but that would take hours

Not really?

why is spiritual earth art worthy of being Rex's lvl 35 reward? If it was any earth monster it would be pretty great, but limiting it to lvl 4 makes it mediocre

L A T E S E P T E M B E R

Just make deck of shitty burn cards. You don't have to win to get the points counted.

I want to _____ Dark Magician Girl!

Because Aussa is a cutie

to take on a date

Special Summon

be stepped on out of hate by

I hope you have a healthy relationship with your fetish user!!

Convert

hold hands with

Wouldn't they save this for DINO DNA from GX?

Drain her soul with ectoplasmer then violate her soulless body

Lyna is best charmer

GX is coming late September

I wouldn't be surprised if Dino DNA isn't released as one of the base gate characters

Protect her from /dlg/

I'm not sure, I think the base gate will start with season 1 characters and then expand. Koala guy has higher chances even though he vanished from the plot entirely.

I'm almost certain that Hasselberry is gonna be one of the new Gate duelists when GX hits in a couple weeks. The DM Gate has Odion and Ishizu in it, and they only showed up in Season 2 first, same as Hasselberry.

Also, how likely do you think this is gonna be one of Rex's SR rewards?

Does the Vegabond count as a Legendary Duellist?

He should count as the Legendary Asshole

It's going to be a Hassleberry level up reward. You'll only get one.

Come to think of it, I wonder what the level 10 decks of the GX characters will be like. Will they also have garbage vanilla decks that often don't even match the character's theme like with DM?

Never thought about it, but this card could be pretty memey with no mortal can resist

>THAT FEEL WHEN THERE IS NOT ONE SINGLE PIECE OF LEWD FANART OF SERENE PSYCHIC WITCH
I mean I guess it's somewhat of a good thing that my waifu is pure but she could at least have posed for one or two tasteful nudes

Everybody gets the standard garbage but Jaden gets the basic normal e-heroes like Featherman and Burstlady
Also I'm guessing some characters will have polymerization in their starter decks or they'll just give you a copy of it if you don't have one when GX unlocks

piccy x

>no underwear

Slut.

Chazz can just summon Ojamas in attack mode.

>abyssal designators
What for?

No he's canonically the worst duelist in the game. He has to cheat and steal other peoples' decks to win. He's also a sperg that can only say 2 words

hey fellow 4channers

r/duellinks has been saying to save up keys for gx world, should i or do you think gx will have completely different keys?

Same keys, and man, you just reminded me I'm gonna have to take time farming a bunch of assholes again. Still don't have everything I want from the current LDs either.

how is what he said bait? How do we know that the GX world wont be using keys?

GX will have its own currency with GXcoins and GXems
screen cap this

Just realised her cables are gonna get all mixed up when she uncrosses her arms

when the FUCK are they going to limit SRH, Mirror Wall, and Econ to only 1 per deck? these matches at high rank are so predictable and boring with these cards.

get gud lol r u mad yet

heavy storm when?

Never. Those cards aren't that much of a problem if you're not a retard. The only cards that currently need attention are red eyes insight and toon kingdom

Riryoku Field. Meta killer.

Seriously just give it a god damn try. Tech in a magic jammer if you want to be extra sure.

DM also had a much smaller potential cast so they needed some filler

I have no problem countering them, the problem is that EVERYONE has it and makes the game boring. It would be like playing Pokemon and everyone uses the same lineup.

>implying everyone doesnt use lando-t, magearna and greninja in OU

>It would be like playing Pokemon and everyone uses the same lineup
that basically is pokemon except it's like the same 10-15 pokemon

>playing OU
kys urself my man

>It would be like playing Pokemon and everyone uses the same lineup.

Y-yeah....Imagine a world like that huh.

wrong

Can't decide if I should buy Kaibamans or not.

Anyone know any spell/trap cards that have the effect "if destroyed, draw a card" or something close to that?
Trying to make magical hats a lil more reliable in an Exodia deck.

>level 20 kaiba in duelist kingdom is too easy
>level 40 kaiba in duelist kingdom literally cheats

fuck off kaiba

Lucky Axe. Wonder Wand I think? Or something similar to that.

LP on the brink bonus for being 1k and under

Rebound, but it has to be off an opponent's effect
In a way Good Goblin Housekeeping does, but not really

>Xing zhen hu/Electro
>Nobleman of extermination
>Gets rid of all the mirror walls/red eyes spirits in their deck

Why does nobody uses this combo? it would be great in a control deck

you remove/limit them and they'll be replaced with other cards everyone will use

do you ban/limitfags even think

Well he did won that one duel, by sort of cheating.

If a player at a tournament threatened to kill himself unless his opponent let him win, would a judge accept the outcome?

>sort of
>if you don't let me win I'll kill myself
Yea that's just a minor infraction

Well it wouldn't be cheating at the game itself. It is mental play, that is outside of the main game.

Threatening harm to yourself or others is considered "Unsporting Conduct - Severe", which is grounds for a DQ on the spot.

Of course, they don't follow the sportsmanship rules in animeland, but still, don't go trying this at an actual tournament.

>there are actually rules for this irl
My sides

GX fucking when? Best season can't wait

>need to start ranking
>need to do skill farming
>need to finally grind stage 59 missions
>need to use up my event dice
>don't feel like it

Give it a week and a half. They said mid-September.

That not Duel Monsters and 5Ds

Very astute.

Is safe to surrender a lot to avoid rank up and get easy and fast wins ?

>Vagabond starts with Lava Golem and burns to death
kek

Sure, it just takes a while

Yes, but it's very tiring having to surrender every other match in the low ranks.

Do you honestly think that with how many no-life autists that frequent those events that NOBODY has ever considered pulling a Kaiba and threatening to kill themselves over trading cards? Of course there are rules against that.

just surrender during promotion silver 5/gold 5 promotion match

There are probably also rules against using magical artifacts to read people's minds or see the future to know what cards your opponent has. Or coating your cards with perfume.

>Or coating your cards with perfume.

No rules against that one actually.

>t. My sister did it and was allowed to play.

The perfume shit literally didn't even matter.

i spent 500+ keys on ishizu and not a single SR card

fuck this game

im gonna get a updated modded apk after gx comes out

eat a dick konami

i spent 1000 on tea last night trying to get a supremacy berry and didnt get anything