>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [Guide for the Recently Started and People Who Haven't Been Back Since Before One Tamriel]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/

>Sales and deals
take a look on your favorite keysite

>Making sales and deals
youtube.com/watch?v=4i9gzyTCqIY

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @Zrifalas for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
Hell yeah it is!

Other urls found in this thread:

elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26183?Clockwork-City-and-Update-16-Preview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first

162 posts lads. One-Hundred Sixty-Two posts.

>completly alive guild
>ded general

how

>6 out of 1000 online
>comletly alive

You'll think 300k AP is enough to last me until tomorrow around 1300 EDT?

what do you want to do with it?

Emperor :V)

Are you in a low pop campaign or what?

elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26183?Clockwork-City-and-Update-16-Preview

Well, trainwiz will certainly be excited.

I feel... P O W E R F U L
big thank you to the user who helped me with gear, couldn't have done it without you.

Here's the differences, before I was using pre champ lvl 36 gear and it was a struggle to do dungeons but now I should be properly equipped. Since this pick I got a new weapon and some more levels.

>9/5
>Still no Crown Store preview

It's never coming is it

I figured it would have been Monday, must be on vacation.

>The Clockwork City DLC game pack and Update 16 also introduce the all-new Transmutation system, allowing you to change the traits on your gear, including weapons and armors.
ITS OVER
THE ESO ECONOMY IS FINISHED.

IM GONNA BE POOR.

nah

good. easier for me to sell gear at any trait

>tfw can finally settle for ANY heavy skoria helm

Apparently Wednesday.

So it's tomorrow!

do i want the banner standard thing on my mag dk or elemental rage?

please post your mag dk skill bars if you have them

PvE magicka warden dps with Ysgramor's birthright/Winterborn sets, y/n?

does warden even have cold damage skills? its bugs/birds are magic damage abilities.

does it mean i dont need to grind in trials 1000 hours to get tfs in divines

You just need the item piece you want, but not in the trait you want.

But wont that take away most of the in-game economy and lessen the grind?

You still need the crystals to do it, and you can't grind for jewelry. Either way, fuck equipment grind.

winter's revenge, arctic blast and northern storm
+ ice wall of elements, pulsar and force pulse from destruction staff
the problems are the lack of a ice spammable and the idiots who made ice staff a tanking weapon so no good damage passives, only 1/3 of force pulse would get buffed by ysgramor

But muh spriggans sharpened.

Is it normal to get 1-shot sometimes?

I run dk with 18,000 health and a couple times I've actually been 1 shot. All of which were electrical based attacks/bombs. Today in particular I got hit with a 25,000 damage emp during a dungeon and I was wondering if you are supposed to be able to tank that damage or if anyone is to get destroyed by something like that?

Bosses have some one-shot mechanics that you can dodge or block.

>Today in particular I got hit with a 25,000 damage emp during a dungeon
which one? some attacks are not meant to be tanked

I think we were at white tower. The one with the giant xivkyn lady and ghosts. One of the ghosts, I think,exploded and did 25k damage on my death recap

yes, you're not supposed to stay in the red

>does it mean i dont need to grind in trials 1000 hours to get tfs in divines
tfw been missing guards and jack for 6 months now

Well yeah I get that part now. But I am more concerned about these numbers. 25k, am I gonna run into that number a lot? Did I mess my build up, are other do/tanks able to survive that? I feel like 25k is a lot so maybe I won't run usually run into that high of numbers for PvP mostly but I'm new so I don't really know

i hate having to slot inner light

There are certain things you need to avoid even as a tank.
Molag Kena's spectral harem explosion is one of them.
The new DLC Falkreath has 1 shot mino attacks that you either evade or dodge or die too.
I don't know if you can make it 100% stacking health but I did 1 shot to these while semileveling my Imperial tank

>25k, am I gonna run into that number a lot?
in vet dungeons/trials, but it's not that common
>Did I mess my build up, are other do/tanks able to survive that? I feel like 25k is a lot
no but 18k is lightweight for a tank, some build have up to 50k health

i found an arcane willpower ring. do people still use these on magdk's? or should i use moondancer?
also, please help me with this. especially torn up between burning embers, flame lash and force pulse.

Why is there no option to buy a certain quantity from merchants?
Instead I have to mash my fingers like a retard.

There is. Right click "Buy Multiple"

>MSVCP140.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
oh okay i'll go download the fix
>Installation cancelled: A newer version has been detected on the machine.

have any of you encountered this before

works on my machine

>Be in Rivenspire
>Decide to literally give away an Aylied artifact to Molag Bal
How come this haven't bitten us in the ass yet? Think it ever will?

>50k health
Jesus I feel small. I carry myself with the were ult, what do you think about my build I use two handed mostly, just got a new sword that I think does oblivion damage and it restores stamina, if anyone has a lvl 160 of this sword lemme know. I think it's called something essence thief

why would i choose the thief over the apprentice

>weakness to elements doesnt draw enemy agro
neat

Essence Thief drops in the White-Gold-Tower and, as a dungeon-set, is Bind on Pickup.

plague doctor+green pact/ebon nets you 60k+ health. just focus on getting to cp 160. then you will focus on your build. you can run dolmens in alikr i think in a week you can get to 160.

does flame lash proc it's bonus damage on an enemy in rearming trap?

looking for any and all PCNA AD tomorrow at 14 EDT on Shor for Emp push or if youre on tonight and it's slow go ahead.
Dead tired now but will be back after work to hopefully get it done.

my wife
my beautiful wife

guar does things to women

Doing a windows update fixed it for me

What's your @name? Anons might help emp the wrong person.

That looks really good.

Now we need to see how many of these crystals it takes to retrait something. Watch it be something insane like 50 runs worth of crystals to retrait a piece of gear.

inb4 they're buyable through the crown store too

Of course they will be. Just like the datamined 1 week research cooldown scrolls on a 20 hour cooldown.

Does Zos ban people for doing the random daily dungeon reset glitch?

It took them literal years to fix the bug with twisting path that gave it the benefits of both direct damage and damage over time in regards to procs. I think you'll be fine.

bbump

>5 of the last 10 posts were you bumping the thread

is this it lads?

when are we going to get some new motifs that don't look like shit

Nice, now if only I could get low level retards to kick me instead of just logging off while still in the group.

With Morrowind

Got gud

You shouldnt. It got nerfed hard. Go apprentice.

No getting gud when a poison flower spawns inside of the stormcallers shield. Either you die to the poison before the bosses scream ends or you make a run for it and die to the OHKO scream.

Good luck, M!

Interrupt the scream?

Enrages the argonian making every attack a OHKO.

>get to meet one of the failed nerevarine reincarnations
neat

Cats really are a product of molag bal

>my reaction when I saw the halloween stuff

The time when he's screaming is free dps time as long as you don't get bullshitted with one of those poison things inside the shield with you.

Unironically looking forward to being spoopy and emo.

You're goddamn right. Just need a straight up witch hunter hat someday.

The Elderborne Hunters: Online WHEN

>MAybe I'll try a sub
>Look at the price
>Basically $20 CDN
>Alright well I'll just buy the Imperial upgra-
>$25 or so CDN
lol no.

pls buy 250dlls worth of crown crates

thanks

Thats the thing, while you are subbed you have full access to all of the DLC (except morrowind) so you can either go through and do them in that month or decided that you don't like them. After the month if you like a dlc you can buy it outright or stay subbed for it. If not, you didn't waste anything. You also get the craft bag, so you can toss all of your crafting gear into it. When the sub ends everything in the bag will stay in it and you can take it out, you just can't put anything else in, so maybe sub every once in a while to clear inventory. And you get 1,500 shekels every month while subbed, so you can buy the DLC you liked outright so you always have access to it if you liked it, or save it for something else. Not a bad system.

Nigga I own Gold. I already have DB, Thieves and Orsinium, I ain't payin' $20 for literally nothing: Morrowind edition.
And I ain't payin' MORE for Humans: Not ugly Nords edition.
>1500 crowns
>Literally buying anything worthwhile

buy yourself a noose then

Can't. Costs too many crowns.

No worries, user.
Next crown sale we'll get it.

i plan on subbing absolutely once ever. mainly for the argonian dungeons, but ill be spending the crowns on the drunk personality and the change on a single crown crate with the change i already have now.

drunk personality is pretty fun. the puke emote has you puke into your flagon, look at it then shrug, and drink it back down.

Any advice for a new player?

Finally decided to drop 10 bucks on it during the sale. I started off as a Breton in Stros M'Kai. Anything I should know that I might not immediately realize as a greenhorn? Any advice on actually being able to roleplay?

Also I saw a video that said I would get a survey after the tutorial to help match me with similar players, but I haven't seemed to have gotten that yet. Is Stros M'Kai just an additional part of the tutorial?

yeah tutorial ends when you hit glenumbra.

>don't bother buying gear, just use what drops, you'll level fast enough that bought gear gets obsolete fairly quick
>replace gear every few levels
>you get a battle buff scaling at lower levels since you are shit, as you level up and get more skills and level them up your buff decreases bit by bit until you hit 50
>you can respec attribute points and skill points/morphs at shrines located in the capital cities and vivec city, so don't be afraid to play around with skills and their morphs, nothing is permanent
>its best to do crafting on one character, in order to craft certain cosmetic styles of gear you need to find and learn the motif (the style). some motifs come in books for every piece of gear, some come in individual pages (for example twohand swords or feet). reason you want it on one character is because motifs are bound to the character and some motifs go for anywhere from a few hundred gold per book or page to 250k per page

any other questions just ask

Thanks to level scaling you can do whatever you want. Don't like a zone? Skip it and go somewhere else. Don't like a quest, fuck it, do something else. Getting tired of Ayrenn and her resting bitch face? Go and enjoy the soothing sounds of High King Emeric (so dreamy). Also since you are in the daggerfall covenant, glenumbra will be your first "real" zone. Just to warn you, if you want to do all of the side quests and zone quests, it is a long fucking zone, as are the first real zones for each faction. If its a bit of a slog you can always come back. I think DC has the best faction story line and some of the best zone specific stories in the game (Alik'r Desert, Rivenspire, and Bangkorai are all top tier).

>have a character in AD
>they are in CP now
>never advanced the AD storyline on them
its ok Naemon, you'll be safe here. youll stand in vulkhel guard in front of the bank forever, on this character anyway. you wont have to have a hard life.

only played magicka. how expensive flurry is? i dropped vma daggers and want to test them. anyone still using vma in his build

very, nobody uses them the amount of sustain you have to build to use them isn't worth it.

This doesn't look like Elder Scrolls at all.