>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Guild:
ELYSIUM PvP

Alliance guild:
2x Raid Groups

Horde guild:
1x PUG Raid

/who "guild name", and whisper a higher level character for invite.

>WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder, and don't post screenshots and get banned retard):
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/6yapbz/progress_new_mc_speedrun_record/
youtube.com/watch?v=sANOGOa_r5o&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=JNOxz9paA6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/6yapbz/progress_new_mc_speedrun_record/

Can we talk about this doing downtime?

DUMBWEN STOP POSTING MY PIC YOU FUCKING SLUT

1st for OP is a thirsty virgin

Since the WoW PS general is dead, I'll ask here.

People always say Warmane is the worst server out there. Why? I don't play there, but people always shit on it compared to stuff like Elysium.

people are still doing MC?

me on the left

all of them are shit.

me behind the camera

Due to cash shop stuff, mainly. Past that the servers just aren't that good (not that bad either, but mediocre). Some p2w elements that may or may not bug someone.
Elysium isn't perfect either but at least on the surface they don't have a shop or anything.

because it's just awful. it's very popular, but it's very bad. my leveling experience on lordaeron post 70 was a nightmare of broken quests and questchains

Isn't one of the servers non-p2w, though?

it has 500 people playing on it.

Yep, but as it's 1x and a fairly mediocre server, many people don't bother. Far easier to stomach a not-great server if the xp rate is increased. And since pve is not one of the strong points of the server, it makes 1x that much more of a long annoying chore - where with the increased rate you can safely ignore much of it.

madti...

>Anathema population numbers

A reminder: if you'd donate more we wouldn't have this problem.

Thanks for the answers.

Those bathing suits are so poorly drawn over the original art lmao

I can't provide a source so I know most of you won't believe me, but there is a big issue that is not hardware related. It does have something to do with the recent dog "fix", so I'll let you think about that.

t.
Insider

If all chinese and ruskis left, would anathema or elysium have the more players?

Can you please fix the servers?

>1414 posts
Thari just needs some lovemaking. Rough and hard.

if all the raid loggers and afk 60s left, would anathema have players?

elysium

a lot of people do not buy $400+ high levels

>have 60 warrior already
>kinda wanna level another one

What's wrong with me

Everyone told me how dope this server was but now it seems that it is as JUST as Brendan Frasers haircut.

>I can't provide a source

then fuck off

level another Warrior.

It's just nostalrius but with worse leadership.

When it comes to the vanilla experience, there is nothing better. You will have a good time if you like the game.

It's just that as bitter cunts, we talk about the issues more than the positives. Don't let it affect you. There's a reason we still play here and spend 100+ hours leveling to 60.

>postcount posting
Real american coming through.

Destiney 2 is complete shit.
Guess Im back to this shit server for a while.

Unless i can bring myself to play legion but i doubt it.

Any new guilds on anathema?

getting back into the game after a little break, i have a level 17 shaman im leveling as resto i guess. anybody have a similar level and want to play together? as much as i loved this game way back when, i dont think i could do 1-60 by myself again. plueeaase?

warrior

people steal names and frame others all the time

t. been framed twice for pissing off a general here

I just don't understand how they do it. I have 6k posts across 5 imageboards that i made in 8 years and most of those are one line greentexts.

I want to play a warrior but I don't know how to navigate instances.

help?

What's the problem? Every popular private server has shady leaders and staff. If you're playing to enjoy the game, then the staff shouldn't bother you. Just don't donate and give away your personal info. How hard is this?

ACtually I don't think WK is directly selling gold anymore (at least not from elysium) but those posts were definitely him, you can even ask him. Same for Radeghost but he's largely irrelevant anyhow, just a scammy euro weasel.
I think he's a big fat lying nerd, but I don't think he's selling gold.
Being aware of kickbacks from some chinese dudes, that's another thing.

Join dindus we have levellers similar in level to you

Post name or ask on our discord for an invite

mail court

like which way to go? thats not hard jsut get people to tell you. use a bow to attack the mobs then get out of their line of sight so they run to you. It's not hard.

is there an addon that tells you where to go?

honestly if you dont know what instances look like and go in blindy,tanking will be pretty fucking annoying senpai

when i was tanking an instance blindly i had a lot of problems,but the second time i ran the instance most of the time it was real smooth

Only way to learn is the hard way of doing it

Try to form groups with at least one person who is experienced and can guide you on pulls and pats and mechanics,often those people are in groups but just assume a tank knows how to do everything

No harm in asking at all, everyone will appreciate a smoother run there's no embarrassment in it

There's a reason most raid leaders aren't the main tank but more often a dps or healer class

He has a lot more now even, that screenshot was awhile back now. I think I mathed it out once and he was averaging like 11 or 12 nposts a day since the end of wrath (when he started). And the vast majority of his posts are fucking novels.
I do not get it either. And he's not even the worst one from those forums, and mmochamp has some with equal post counts.

AtlasLoot

youtube.com/watch?v=sANOGOa_r5o&t=

youtube.com/watch?v=JNOxz9paA6E

NAXX HYPE

It always surprises me when people somehow think that staff running private servers and asking for donations aren't shady as fuck.

When you roll on a private server, you more or less sign a contract to see no evil speak no evil, there is going to be shady shit going on behind the scenes, and if you get in the way of it you're going to be dealt with, that's just how it works.

Don't be dumb enough to use your main email and a password you use on other sites. Don't be dumb enough to give them your credit card info. Don't be dumb enough to shittalk them when they have your account and progress by the balls. Don't be a fucking dumbass, and you'll be fine.

Does it suck that things are this way? Yeah, there's a reason most of us want official legacy servers instead, but this is simply how things are right now.

This. Just ask. As the tank your role is already at a premium, so it would be insanely rare for anyone to act like a fag about you being new. Be honest and friendly, feel free to kick anyone who acts like a cunt. They're replaceable, you are not.

I've got a 53 warrior and 2 level 40 warriors
I think I must be fucking retarded or something but everytime i level one I go back from scratch and try to play and do it better.

When elysium got him they knew he was a gold seller/bot maker, they even pride themselves for it...

Glad I'm not alone

Do try to get to 60 though the end game content as a warrior is genuinely thrilling

I'l play with you shaggy
what classes do you want to be?

my in game-name is Chillysawce. thanks! is leveling resto even worth it? meaning is there enough activity 1-60 to justify leveling that way hitting dungeons and such?

>is leveling resto even worth it?
no

>horde guild is actually named fucking we wuz dindus

Who the hell wants we wuz dindus under their name? Why would you ever name a guild that? It's not funny, it's the most cringe shit.

May as well name it or or something.

some literal 14 year olds made it and i guess when they reformed they didnt want to make a new one so they'd get as many former members to join the "new" one

just my guess, but yeah its fucking awful, its like they chose the worst name possible

how is farming DM:N doggies a problem when there's a limit on how many times you can reset an instance?

Yeah,resto is the most fun healing class by far, all the different situational buffs keeps it interesting and you aren't just a decurse/HoT bot like druids

The pvp is also really fun

shaman or warrior

you can have more then 1 mage farming it witch all chinas have

>horde niggers keep splintering over and over
>alliance chads raiding for months, opening up 2nd raid and soon a third

warr

Shaman is the second coolest class

Warrior is most fun if you like tanking but it's hard on most people to level a warrior

>can't even build real houses
>expect them to organize well enough to raid

Source?

what the first coolest class?

ive leveled a few warriors, its not that bad. Just not sure what the warrior situation is like on horde

druid

Best name

Name not found

Dig up the reddit posts from when he joined they said that because he """used""" to make bots he's the best for the job of breaking other botting software.

Druid is the most fun you can have in this game.

Lots and lots of dps warriors not enough tanks, same as everywhere

Dindus have a spot for another prot warrior

are you guys memeing me

think ill make a shaman since warrior is such a huge time/gold sink, gonna play more casual this time around

>when you finally hit level 10 and get bearform'

Holy shit this makes leveling so much smoother

in leveling:
druid is good world pvp and bad pve am I right?

druid is fine in pve if you're euro. if you aren't then good luck healing well with that ping.

they aren't really bad pve while leveling
they can tank and dps if feral
healing on the other hand....

am online doing rfc right now

Druid leveling is only shitty before you reach level 20, before then you have to slowly kill stuff in bear or with wrath spam. After 20 you get rogue form and 30% movement speed outdoors at 21.

Feral druids have infinite sustain while leveling, not only do you kill shit super quick in cat form you also can pull as many mobs as you want because all it takes to survive 5+ mob packs is a regrowth reju ticking on you.

Druids are kings of 1v1 and you will easily destroy anyone if you have full mana / health. If you get ganked by multiple people simply travel form / cat dash away, its impossible to effectively chase a druid unless you know exactly how.

After you get innervate you can literally do anything you like because you have two mana bars, you can now comfortably 1v2 / 1v3 if you root melee and heal yourself.

Ferals are the best 5 man dungeon tanks, you dont need special healing gear to heal as a druid while leveling as well. Simply downrank healing touch and mind your mana bar.

Ferals are mediocre in raiding but bring enough utility to be taken by non tryhard guilds.

Moonkins are the same as ferals.

Resto is the hardest healing spec to play but also the one that has the highest potential. If you want to play a challenging healing class you should play resto druid.

A well played full T2 resto druid can easily be the best raid healer in the game.

>not only do you kill shit super quick in cat form
>super quick
>cat form

i have 2 warriors on elysium, 2 on anathema, and 1 on kronos 1+2 each, all at lvl 60. i was lvling one on og elysium too before the merge.

when you get bored of warrior, level another one.

>Ferals bring enough utility
>Moonkins are the same as ferals
>Resto is the hardest healing spec to play

>be druid
>mob gets me down to 1% hp
>THIS IS IT LADS
>its starts running away, phew!
>pulls 3 more mobs as im healing fight them off
>one of those starts running away pulls 2 more
>kill all but last 1, it pulls some named mob
>running low on man and hp i kite/heal the last two and finish them off too.

meanwhile on my warrior i die if i pull an extra 1 or 2 mobs. lmao

Which Leatherworking Specialization should i go?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is it down again?

well pancakeboy...looks like...it just wasnt meant to be...maybe tomorrow will be the... *dies*

Who else is going to die as soon as they relog?

>government of china still ddosing the server because they nerfed some meme farming shit

But it's not china

>Popular and easy farming method is banned
>china doesn't give a shit because they can hack and bot farm anyway
>gold supplies diminishes but demands increases due to people not having time to farm mobs over and over in the open world
>china sells more at a increased price

>finally have time to play for once
>server keeps going down

back up dude, theres a million alliance outside tho

is nostalrius...dying?

I'm surrounded by elites and one of them is guaranteed +2 levels above me.

so how do i stop tearing aggro from my voidwalker