/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Current Events
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/youkai-watch/
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/The_Rising

>Patch 4.06a Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/2b058731112d9859b50789e65fcc86e77977f3e5

>Patch Note Log
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/7s1Q7YkY

Old thread:

Say something nice about Y'shtola's sister

remember to fund yoshi's schemes

It's... hair i guess.

She's not a stuck up bitch like her sister?

is accent user

relax mateus mebe!~

gunbatta

something nice about Y'shtola's sister

She has the face of a wife

She's perfect for bullying

This game really needs some better AA options.

please don't post toaster screen shots

name/server/marital status/sexual preference

Nobody wants you here.

It looks fine without toaster settings on

Remember not to name your character something "amusing"

>people in slutglams are dead
why am i not surprised lmao

yes then i would actually use aa

>all not from new IP

hmmmm

Because they have a lala tanking. Nigga couldn't block a wet dog

What is the best EU server that has high population, established raiding FC's and active PvP? I can't decide between Phoenix, Cerberus or Ragnarok.

Odin

Man playing AST feels completely different from WHM. I actually have to worry about mana now. What is the preferred stance to be in?

Great, now I have to name my next storage alt "Something Amusing".
Pick Odin or Phoenix if you want an English speaking majority. Both are high pop, Odin only just opened up again after the last patch.

When will SE open up Balmung again?
>inb4 never ever

Dragon cock preferred. Horse cock accepted.

bully me instead

Why is it for some people Healing is harder than tanking or vice versa, I love healing yet tanking and having that much responsibility scares me and also It's hard to trust other healers.

Dick taking stance. All AST's are submissive healsluts. Get used to it.

I want it to happen just to watch Relaxteus become a dead wasteland

WHM >> AST >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SCH

Name me "straight" male miqo'te who isn't cringe incarnate. That's right you can't.
At least fujos have an excuse for playing this race.

diurnal for dungeon, noct for bosses

use lucid dream with celestial opposition

When the NA servers get a bunch of new worlds like the EU ones did. Could be patch 5.0, could be 6.0, could be never.

Hopefully never, obnoxious Mateus shitters should stay in their containemrnt server

AST is better than WHM in regards to utility and what they offer the party. I say that as a WHM.

Protip: Every single one of those people you hate that play on Mateus has a character on Balmung.

>He believes Balmung will open

>There are many doors, Edboy

Which makes it even more ridiculous. Why shill Mateus so hard, if he has 2 characters on Balmung he constantly runs around on? Is the server he shills that boring?

FUCK DELETE THIS

hello

hopefully never
the change of the servers to california was a blessing as most of the toxic EU fags fucked off to their home servers on their mains. only really stubborn eu fags stayed in balmung

idiot, why are you proving his point

I am sorry - I am totally neutral in all this, I don't champion or advertise any server, and I am being objective here - for Balmung to open, the game itself must start dying. It's like WoW's Moonguard or Argent Dawn suddenly bleeding players. It won't happen.

The game must start losing players en masse for that to happen. That won't occur until they stop releasing expansions.

come relax on odin

name 1 cringy thing I have done. Ever. Bonus points if you have proof.

What do I have to do to get you back?

>join static that's "on o3s prog"
>spend an hour and a half wiping to 2s
how long must i suffer this repetitive joining and leaving of shitty statics
>inb4 y-y-you're the only constant so that means you're the bad one!!
I average at least 4k dps as drg and never die to mechanics. Yeah sure I know that's not top percentile or anything but it's more than these fuckin' clowns can manage.
I'd probably be better off just fucking pugging o3s at this point.

You play catboy.

dude did you read your name?
also never reply to me again, disgusting fleabag

>Hating on cringe incarnate
I bet you say "ugh" out loud

Making me dig deep back in time user, this better prove you wrong.

then pug

thought so

This is the only acceptable catboy face.

No static that isn't comprised mouthbreathers hasn't cleared 4 yet let alone 3. I was in four position like a month and a half ago, so it's only worse now. Being stuck at """"v3s prog"""" is a massive red flag

convince me to tell you/Phoenix/not married/depends

I'll bully you too while I'm at it.

>stormblood is announced as the games last expac
>one year later
>still see the ERP fags in udah afk all day
>just a sea of red chairs over danging slut cats and lizards in horrible glam and makeup
>search lists leading to f-list sites to advertise cyber ERP
>tank ques for things even in mentor roulette taking 10 minutes
what a thrill

Its a good face. Tragically underused.

How much content did Stormblood add? Enough to hop back in and get a large amount of gametime in?

I actually really like that face. Too bad you're stuck with a skinny twink manlet body no matter what you do.
If they had that face on a highlander body type i'd totally go with it.

Requesting pictures of roegadyn men on the Falcon mount in fly mode.

I would, but I don't play a job where the scythe would look good as a weapon glamour

lol no
casually its about 2 weeks of gametime before grinding
nolifing it its about 4 days
also find people to carry you for shinryu as you are coming in after the people who cleared it did it youll be left with mouthbreathers

I think there is a pack with only the clothes.

sadly the character creator gives you almost no freedom at all choosing different body types :( if you want a different body type you literally have to play another race.

Yeah I wish I hadn't spent so much time just leveling and gearing jobs over trying to do savage stuff. Serves me right for trying to get into things late I suppose.
I'll probably just pug 3s and try to get into a static on 4s prog.

How come the Manga crafting macro for durability of 40 won't work on Rhodonite?

The character creator in this game blows huge dick. The models and textures are fairly nice but the actual amount of options is garbage.
Highly unlikely that they'll ever update it too.

>tfw you race change to lalafell

also, the males have no nipples. triggers me. ps4 limitations im sure

>trail roulette
>time elasped 1 min
>theres no way its the royal menagerie
>go in
>its the royal menagerie
wtf

>You can now summon the Falcon mount.
I very much did not want this flying dildo. What did I have to do for it?

>when you hear your cute waifu's voice for the first time and you expected a girl but it's a dude with a super deep voice
noooooooooooooooooo

Stats too low?

Be subbed for 90 days.

Still waiting for mine to turn up WHAT THE FUCK SE.

It's just a total dudebro chad face, far and away better than all the other twink crap.

My only regret is using fantasia before they eventually did something about the garbage tier default sit/idle poses.

Males have nipples, they just use the skin texture.

No my stats are 1333/1323 idk but seems like I'm missing one more care syth 3 but my thing breaks before it

reminder all players regardless of character are assumed male until proven otherwise. shame on you for not knowing better.

/headpat

I think it's preference to some degree in a dungeon. I prefer diurnal and many people do, but I've seen people do fine with noct. Just learn the differences between the stances and do what you're comfortable with. You can always swap between pulls. In 8 man content your stance is gonna depend on what your co healer is.

If you're having MP trouble even in Diurnal in dungeons, don't skimp out on Time Dilation or using CO to extend your own mp regen. Time Dilated E4E and regens are really good. Also be creative with your bubble, you don't need to wait for outgoing AoE to use it, run into the pack of mobs and throw it up long enough for the tank to get the regen, then extend it.

If you're having MP trouble in 8 man single target boss fights, you gotta be more diligent about using Lucid Dreaming and extending it. Also don't skimp on piety gear while you are learning or if you typically pf/DF stuff or have a casual static where mistakes are common. If you're not 70 don't worry about your substats.

Thats better though! Dudes are easier lays

>they unironically thought they would keep subscriptions with an enticing flying metal penis

It's a metal penis that goes from motorcycle penis to flying penis and even to a submarine penis, thank you. Show some respect

true
gross

>expecting a girl
>in this game
>in this general
>to be interested in YOU

>tfw bi master race

Nothing gross about love between two boys user!

bisexual men are just guys are just too afraid to confess they really just want other men

I'd genuinely forgotten about it till people started getting theirs.

>it's not a dude

what now guys

Be my sugar daddy.

I will be your rolanberry.

I mean...Wait...What?

owo whats this

gross

>people are still using e4e

what the fuck, its always been shit