Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

LOVE ETERNAL!

5 decides which game i play
R2/Rome
Attila/WRE
W/Carcassone

Arena

w/carcassone

FOR THE LADY

Darren pls

Absolutely Chivalrous

whatever you want bb

SHTOOPID FLOATING TOAD THING

BY THE LADY

Is anyone playing Arena?

I might just end up doing that. just campaign post and only look at any you's I get (that is if I get any)

>tfw ywn be a qt Dreadlord with a girl-love harem to play with on your black ark after coming back from a successful raid.

It is now September, and the return of the true Phoenix King is nigh. All across Naggaroth the legions of the Witch King beckon to their sovereigns summons.

Surveying his skin cloth campaign map for the last time, Malekith knows to be ever weary of the roving tribes in the north; and also not to be ignorant of any ambitious dreadlords.
Word has reached him that his mother has marched south without order, it is of little consequence, though the rumour that she has resurrected her cult of pleasure is troubling.

On Ulthuan his spies report that Tyrion is engaged with another cult, taking advantage of the conflict could allow the Witch King to establish another foothold on Ulthuan.

Further south where the shifting sands of Araby blow, it has been reported that the servile men of the Asrai have conquered swathes of land, the riches of this land could well aid Malekiths coffers if he chose to wrest it from them. Though another rumour, perhaps untrue, but not worth ignoring is that a hold of the ratmen is situated somewhere in this land.

Finally from out of the land of Lustria little has been heard, the most valuable pieces of information being that a notable lord of the lizardmen is currently fighting human settlers by himself, it could be advantageous to eliminate such an opponent as swiftly as possible. As for the other piece of information, it has been heard that the whoreson Teclis is leading an expedition on the southernmost tip of Lustria, supposing he survives the dangers of the land it would give Malekith great pleasure to have a rematch.

Regardless of where the first strike is made Malekith will control the vortex and regain his homeland. Domination by a best elf soon!

Should have done a really condescending one with High Elfs instead, was too similar to the (better) Gobbo version.

I wish, but of course I wont get sent a key

Too bad she will never see her harem again as she died an ignoble death at the hands of a rat.

>true Phoenix King

Flame of Asuran says no.

N-not canon!

he just didnt stay in the flame long enough senpai :^)

>waifuing some slut who is introduced by being taken roughly from behind by an overgrown rat

Wouldn't catch a Ulthuanian princess engaging in that sort of behaviour.

Alrighthy then

based

Stop playing Fantasy

End Times isn't canon, I don't care who claims otherwise.

You better take over Brettonia by conquest.

makin some good progress in greece

sent a general with the surname Africana to subdue the rest of Numidia

Been at peace with Carthage for at least 20 years, Barbarians haven't even tried to enter Italy

Thinking of signing a peace treaty with Macedon to prevent war with egypt

which desert kingdom should I play? This is my first attila campaign

>Tomb Kings still not announced.

Franks

>first attila campaign
I would go with the garamantians if you are dead set on a desert kingdom. The other settled ones (lakhmids, axum, himyar) all have the problem of having to deal with the strongest faction in the game (sassanids) in some way early on, and the tanukhids are a horde that is harder than normal due to their mechanics and their start position

expect announcement in early November

Tanookids. Stealth light shock cav that hits like heavy cav and causes fear is brutal.

>spain gets peace'd
>suddenly win

well here we go, thanks user.

You know what's funny about sieges, even though Warhammer ones triggered me at first when I think about the best ones I ever had were when both armies were fighting it out over one section of wall. I can get that people don't like Warhammer sieges but the way people go on you'd think the sieges in older total war games were actually good, despite you winning after making headway on wall, then fast forwarding for half an hour to kill all their units. Only really shit thing is tower range, the actually fights are more engaging now despite only having access to one wall.

your weiner

>has a lion pet
>can't use lion units like rome can use doggos

uninstalled

Before Empire and Rome 2 were made this was our franchise. These are..good games. Our immersion thrived here, in the settlement building phase and within the family trees of our generals. They watch over us.
We were happy, we open trade routes, immerse ourselves in sandbox experiences, we had expansions and quality games. But Sega has destroyed those times.
Sega talks about how they will help us, streamline the series.
They put us to sleep with golden promises of new features and eras, when we wake all the game mechanics we had are gone. STOLEN...
THEY take our younger brothers and turn them into little shills. PAH!!
So we must fight... There can be no PEACE
No peace with Sega. Men of greed, DLC and lies...
There can be only WAR....

what other race pack will there be besides the KANGZ?

>tfw I just ignored sassykids on my jew campaign and went taking north africa

I ended up number 2 in this power and Im pretty sure I can challenge the sassy ones

araby, vamp coast, and some sort of tilea/estalian pack

Vae Victus.

I want a Roman husband!

yeah but for someones first attila campaign I wouldn't recommend a faction that has the potential of getting drowned in savaran cataphracts and armenian spears early on

Great unit variety
>hobo
>hobo with spear
>hobo with a spear and a browner shirt
>hobo with a club
>hobo with an axe
>hobo with a spear but with a bit more attack and a bit less defence
>more hobos
>elite unite is a hobo with a rusty chainmail

hoping for an ror unit of skavenslaves only they are female elf models

Was a long and dark marketing campaign
From the generals I remember
There were rats
Reddit rats

Clearly I remember
From the twitter feed they were watching
While we got memed
No High Elf stuff

When the Stream's architecture
By a carnival of faggots on show
You'd better lie without stuff

If you developed me
Wont you release my trailer?

What music you want next?

Can Tomb Kings heroes/lords just steal VC's army?

>not a games workshop fag

>Vae Victus
>>Victus

The state of the current Total War fanbase. Level: potatoe Roman

lumberfoots

sorry, I mean Vig Voggus

You mean could settra just use necromancy to steal manlets army in the middle of a battle? No. Tomb Kang necromancy works differently and is based of their priests and shit. Anyone have a good book dealing with the unlife of a tomb king. Ive read some short passages of random tomb kings who are actually pretty reasonable guys and ide like a full book of that.

>if you adopt a Mongol they become white

Thanks CA

Are you going to the CA stream?
Reddit rats, cute Lizardmen and mommies
Remember me to one who is based there

She once was a developer of mine

Tell her to make me a introduction trailer
Reddit rats, cute lizards and mommies
Without no youtubers nor memes
Then she'll be a true developer of mine

They could if they were stronger magic users but they're not, their undead army is just an echo of Nagash spells. And they would just get their shit slapped for it anyway.

>just an echo of Nagash spells
i doubt this considering the centuries liche priests after lived in secrecy and created all forms of magic to conduct their undead/life experiments

no I enjoy myself playing fantasy

Nah their state of Undeath is different, they have souls to begin with, all of them. That's why they have archer in the first place, the fact that the guy holding the arc remember who he was and how to use a bow mean he have enough dexterity to use it, unlike the shitty undead of the VC who just obey what they are told to do.

Do you have any ideas for Legendary Lord quest battles in TWWH2? Do you have what it takes to put the creative in Creative Assembly.

For example it would be really cool if they made a quest battle where you start fighting the enemy army and then reinforcements show up from behind! Another cool one could be where you start fighting the enemy and then reinforcements show up from the sides!

AVE MARIA!

A quest battle where reinforcements trudge in until you kill the enemy lord!

Hear this dude:

LL Quest battle where you have to defend a spot, and you start fighting the enemy army, and then get this:
reinforcements show up from the place you're defending

>Rise of Sigmar still not announced

Jesus CA, do you HATE money?!

Somebody once told me the community is gonna shone me
I ain't the flashiest tool of the shed
GRACE was looking kind of dumb with her finger in her and her thumb
In the shape of a rat in her forehead

Well
The weeks start coming and they dont stop coming
Fed to the marketing and I hit youtube running
Didnt make sense not to have a trailer for the sun
Your moon gets smarter but your star gets dumb
So much to show so much to see
So Whats wrong with taking the final weeks?
You'll never know if you dont show
You'll never shine if you dont get an intro

Hey now
You're a swordmaster get your stats on
Hey now you're a white lion get the chariot on, never get paid

And all that glitter is dwarfen gold
Only High Elves break the mold

>Rise

You mean Rise of Ulric

Hey, it worked for Finland.

This reminds me of that
>Pick sigmar
Meme

>Sigmar walks into her throne room
>throws her a few armors, arms and shields
>also offers to fuck her for a night if she allies with him
>she accepts

why are women such sluts?

How would that work... less for everybody.

Dunno, but I hope someone makes an age of sigmar videogame and it sells like absolute fucking shit

>Implying you wouldn't offer Sigmar ur boipucci if he threw a bunch of spoils at your feet

The entire country has been killed and raised by Nagash, including the kings and liche priests if I remember correctly.

Soon

lads, playing as VC, won the sylvaniabowl, what do I do now? bully the empire?

I don't know what's more brutal, the gook soup or horse dominoes.

Turtle in Sylvania, raid mortals when Morrslieb rises, build a giant legion of skellies and zombies ten stacks large, march straight to Altdorf and claim your throne, actually fight the siege.

Repeatedly point out that Nagash was weak.

>gook soup

lads: khazrak, malagor or morghur?
morghur seems like an absolute powerhouse

no minos = trash

Khazrak actually has a very good combat tree with some good double bonuses, and quite good starting stats. He doesn't get AP unless he's on the chariot tho, only thing which holds him back abit. The Dark Mail is also sick

Something Wicked This Way Comes is an incredible ability when stacked up on Malagor.

Yes and it's garbage, everybody is afk and the balance is shit

alright let's roll
even = khazrak
odd = malagor

Morghur is for when you want to try playing Beastie Boyz without their best units. Has a good starting position though.

Saga fucking WHEN I want some H I S T O R Y

the fuck do you mean you mental midget?

you might want to move over to paradox games my friend. CA and Sega have tasted fantasy money and there is no turning back

say it ain't so sissy anime poster

where are my spearmen
where are my tax sliders
where are my sewage building chains

They need to announce it on October 31st or not at all

Same factions (actually less but whatevs) but on a lower technical level. That means no Nuln Units at all, no Dwarven units with any sort of steam machine or gun powder elements etc. No heavy armored knights.

Someone got lucky.

Have you actually read any of the pre-empire Warhammer stuff?

There's more tribes than provinces, with different fighting styles and units. Dorfs were just as advanced, gyrocopters and all -gunpowder being regularly used, elves the same then as "current".

Are you arguing that "lower tech" in a fucking fantasy environment is somehow worse?

Is that pickle rick?

um, why
are you implying skeletons are spooky?

CA IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

>Dorfs were just as advanced

Actually incorrect. Gyro's are, even by dawi standards, a very recent invention. So are rifles and atleast two of the cannon designs.

>d-don't dab
>i-is it...end it :(