/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Arcane Edition

Ganked: >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

PC version when

>Hibiki never crashes people who just want to coop for fun though.
How the hell could you possibly think this is true?

OLD YHARNAM WAS A INSIDE JOB
>OLD YHARNAM WAS A INSIDE JOB

Let's see how many posts we can go before we get absolutely derailed with a shit-throwing contest.
Probably not very long.

Stupid sexy choir sluts

laughing.jpg

I wish you nothing but pain and suffering, may everyone you love die a horrible death you worthless fucking sack of shit.

Kill yourself

Please dont shit up this thread too

Lisa, im done farming that cunt for now. I got the bitch to a cunt hair of health and she jumps on top of me somehow.

You are just as bad as the shitposter. Think about that. Then kill yourself.

Retard from earlier.

How do the figh club glyphs work?

Does someone go in and then ring a beckoning bell, and then two people join as cooperators and two people ring sinister and join as adversaries and pair off or what? I have no idea how to actually join them but I want to start.

Get in there and ring your Sinister Bell.

Go in, find the arena-like area and ring your sinister, either you invade or get invaded, done.

You just go to the glyph, go to the room that looks like a fight club, and ring your sinister. You'll either invade or be invaded. Hosts cut their health by blood bulleting and no healing. That's all there is to it. Most are BL98-105, technically the rules say 80-120

Aryan Jesus (kek), I'm gonna eat dinner. Sorry for dying on that one.

PURGE FILTH

Of course the second I get up to go do something is when the new thread rolls around

About 30 seconds after yours

Thanks. So are the glyphs sinister chalices then? Like I need to make a Sinister Chalice first to do it?

the glyphs are normal first level chalice, so you'll only need to have made that. Though it's recommended you get the best gems

>female knight wig gets a stupid little hat and a short ponytail

That hat is cute though

But user, choir girls are not stupid. They're the most intelligent characters in the game.

This 188411213 is okay, though, because waifuniggers are not a problem and they don't shit every thread up, right fellow redditors? :^)

Thanks.

What's fhe point of sinister chalices if you can invade regular ones?

>tfw you realize threaded cane is awful

>There is literally nothing stopping you from hosting your own coop and asking Hibiki not to come, or cooping with two of your own friends.
These are not solutions and you know it. I don't have friends to play this with, that's why I'm here. I DO constantly make new files and co-op with them, but I want to play as a summon as well. And there's NO fucking way I'm going to post for co-op and include a blacklist, are you shitting me? That would be the absolute fastest way to be blacklisted myself.

>Your only argument revolves around 'Hibiki is taking all the coop away from me!'
Yes...?

But waifuniggers don't shit threads up, what are you talking about? It sure is falseflagging :^)

you are included in the shitting up, as am I

if you don't summon or ring the sinister you can't get invaded in sinisters
and you could potentially hold 2v2s since using a sinister spawns an additional maiden

Say I want to make a beast claw build, which origin should I pick and what would be the optimal stats?

Been awhile since the last 2v2

Anyone up for one today or tomorrow?

>These are not solutions and you know it.

But they are. Hibiki is literally a chill guy and just likes helping people. He's not some coop junkie that seeks to blueball you.

Try asking if people want to coop sometime instead of crying about getting !cucked' out of something that wasn't yours to begin with.

I'd gladly coop with you or have you coop with me for spelunks or other stuff.

The usual setup for any conventional Str build, 50/25 Str/Skl, probably Mil Vet for origin

Who the fuck are you?

>it's your fault, if I'm a waifunigger who shitposts in everythread
low effort bait, no (you)s for you, I'm afraid.

>tfw too intelligent to not die to celestial ayy

>If you ask if someone wants to coop, Hibiki won't cuck you
Just say that you're a shitter who needs Hibiki to get through ever area of the game, at least you won't have to come up with these bullshits to justify the unjustifiable, redditor.

>!cucked' out of something that wasn't yours to begin with.
This happens too often, somebody says they're coming to help, get's a reply saying "thanks" then the guy says, wasn't me.
Now if the faggot not saying anything just said omw too, then the host would know there are 2 people comnig.

Millitary Vet

BL117
44 VIT
10 END
50 STR
50 SKL

>Try asking if people want to coop sometime instead of crying about getting !cucked' out of something that wasn't yours to begin with.

>I'd gladly coop with you or have you coop with me for spelunks or other stuff.

Please read my entire post before responding. You aren't even arguing anything. Of course I ask for co-op. It's the only way to play with anyone here sometimes.

Why do you think wanting to help people and causing other people annoyance are mutually exclusive? Why can't you admit that Hibiki posting is the simplest and easiest solution for everyone, but he still refuses to do so or to convince the host to wait? How can you possibly defend that by saying "he's chill" over and over? Your entire argument is "get over it" and you refuse to even see that there is a problem even though many people have been complaining for a long time.

>waifunigger thinks I won't report him

Actually, I'd say it started about now, about 30 to 40 posts in, with the Hibiki argument and waifu wars beginning to rekindle here.
It's strange, I was hoping we'd get close to 100 or so before it started. That'll show me to be optimistic.

>117
>10 END
What the fuck?!

Anyone able to carry me through defiled ?
Im so tired just want it to be over
Glyph wma2
Pass bbg

Are you guys just looking for something to be mad at now?

>Needing more than 10 end
lmao ok

if you redditors fuck off back to where you belongs, there would be no problem here :)))))))

Were you not around when Segalt cucked somebody into fucking orbit, he went apeshit and spammed his psn

>Posting something Gorillaz related outside of /mu/
>Last Gorillaz album sucked balls

REEEEEEEEEEE

No one said anything about "need" smartass, anyone who recommends a Claws build with 10 end, especially while overleveled as shit anyway is a complete moron or bait

>your arguments are invalid because i'm a waifunigger who needs the help of hibiki to beat the cleric beast

What do you think?
I'm not the one throwing shit, I'm merely commenting on it being thrown.

This is a reportable post. Please do your duty.

I am waiting at layer 1 lamp btw

>choir fag
>stops srrcing
You're not getting my help.

Doing HBLB in ihyll come have fun. Hibiki welcome because he's a cool guy

pass bbg

>Posting something choir related

What's a waifunigger?

What are you even talking about user? Its just an arc pic go fuck yourself

What other weapons would I be able to use with those stats? Most strength weapons, right?

Please don't retardedly rubberband in the opposite direction. There's literally nothing wrong with that image, it's pretty neat in fact. This is what I feared all along and it's fucking happened, an in game faction with no context has been associated with shitposting and getting angry.

Any Str weapon, even a Church Pick if you want to try to convert it with HAs.

Dear god its just a google image for arcane you fucking faggots

Not him but the last album was imho actually good. Interludes were out of place and too many, some songs werent actually songs and were just basically longer interludes, but the goods songs were plenty
Stop basing your opinions on what the youtube melon said

Just thank natalya for flooding the general with choir posting.

whatever you say choirfag

Why do people dislike the Bloodletting Beast? He's one of my favourite bosses to fight, the only stupid things are his parasite attacks.

The Fall is the worst one, I thought Humanz was pretty alright. Not great but it was alright.

>redditor spotted
time for you to go back

Thanks! My arcane is going a bit slow, so I thought I'd try something else.

HBLB has some wonky hitboxes and the parasite is far too quick. BLB is a great boss

Where my /bbg/ gone?

I wish it was just the hat without the stupid ponytail, tbqh

I have no problem with him other than that stomp and jump backwards move that fucks me up every time. I like punching his parasite because it feels like I'm really hurting him

I wish Amarillo and Revolving Doors werent in that album so i could say that it sucked

I haven't posted anything choir related at all lol
In fact my only post so far in this thread are the JoJo bait image and the Gorillaz criticism

To shit, after shitposting it into oblivion with choir slut pics, but I'm not sure whose fault is :^)

Couldn't care less, you started it a few weeks back with your feet garbage.

I never posted anything myself
It was Egg at first then others taking screenshots of me

It was other bbg fags that continued that trend

guys they accepted me into the college! :) will have to go back to home country now though, so that means less internet. see you later guys!

Why is everyone so upset over Choir images? At least they're kept to a minimum (sometimes) and Bloodborne-related(compared to Druidposter dumping 15-25 unrelated images) . If anything you're only worsening the thread by giving those images attention.

Segalt never posting was pretty damn annoying but it didn't excuse the breakdown the cucked user had.

What do you all get out of shitting up every single thread? What do you get out of posting about waifuniggers, choir sluts, redditors, hibiki and segalt cucking, falseflagging, what the fuck kind of jollies does it rile up for you people? Why do you do it every single time? Because you want to be heard? Are you just bitter? Are you here to just shitpost mindlessly? Do you actively seek out arguments? I just don't get it. Like, regardless of the existence of any real problems, they PALE in comparison to the state of these threads now. The problem has actually stopped being the concerns voiced, and the concerns themselves, repeated smugly and obnoxiously ad nauseum, are the problem. No one's happy. The once comfy, friendly, inviting atmosphere is, and I hate to say it, gone. It's just pointless, barely on-topic shitflinging. I've seen brief glimpses of it, just little bits, but there's always someone, somewhere, ready to stink it back, and I just don't get why. Maybe you've just excepted that things are, for no apparent reason, shit now, like that's normal or something. The state of this poor general is awful. I have good memories of this place. It was never as bad as this. Not even during the thread-long executioner/vileblood RP arguments, not even during the infinite kekfest of the DaS3 launch, none of it was in any way as bad as this bitter, spiteful, obnoxious, obsessive shitposting that's been going on for like a month now or something. I miss you, /bbg/, I really do.

This desu

But I never took a screenshot of you, Natayla? I did post one image of me in Choir garb during a post your hunter post since it looked cool but I never posted images of you.

Down the drain. We can sit here and point fingers all night, but in reality, we're all at fault to our own extent.
If you haven't noticed, we're a collection of faggots who thought they were above all the bullshit found throughout other generals. In reality, we each started dragging each other down with in-thread fighting, something that was really sticking our necks in the noose. Hell, even /dsg/ is better these days.
I was hoping that ever since our A-number-one faggot had departed seemingly permanently, we could really start over without him on our backs, but it's like his departure has brought more shitposters out of the woodwork to continue his work in being annoying, not helpful, and a general nuisance.
It's time to depart for a while, maybe let it die to see if we can bring it back anew with renewed vigor.
Don't fuck it up guys, it's our one real shot.

But user, they like a faction in a video game that isn't the faction that I like. It's obviously everyones problem

Thanks for the help im now set up on layer 2 of defiled just 2 more bosses left
Gylph wma2
Pass bbg

AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM

Gee, I dunno, maybe some people actually think there are problems to be addressed. But nah, not being accepting of literally anything anyone ever posts is just shitposting.

>mfw chikage

>y-yeah it's waifuniggers' fault, but yours too

Do...do we need Lucifer back?

There were. Now it's worse.

Yeah, you're not fooling anyone, you took those fucking screen shots and the one on the ladder was taken by ygorl, you saved it and started spamming it like a complete spaztic.

Is that really such a hard truth for you to swallow? I know it's pointless to try to reason with you but do you SERIOUSLY not feel ANY responsibility for the state of the general?