I want to fucking die

>Sully does 60x2
Sleeper blue?

Kill yourself already, autist.

>33/37
>firesweep sword+

next week lads

Reminder to build THE WALL

Hector running very fast! 40 speed Hector is fast!

>Blue beats Red

Thats how it works user

When's Burg King?

how are lyn's legs so smooth? why would a savage have smooth legs?

>rolled like 70 orbs trying to get her and got nothing
Nope, armor memes never ever.

I hate Sully's design and character so much that even if she was Reinhardt-tier god of a unit I would still refuse to use her.

>No steady breath

>implying this shitty literal who is getting in

>not +def
>no SA def seal
>not even +10
kys faker

Depending on how good BK is, I might just remake an Armor Emblem team.

I need more kanpekis
I still have to get qr for Eldigan, Michalis, and Lancina before I can construct the wall.

Hector makes her shave.

Honestly? This is entirely believable. I wouldn't say likely, but definitely possible.

>No Steady Breath
>No +Def
>No SA2 Seal
>QR2

Sully to A-tier? Sully is a good competitive unit now? I love Sully.
She's better in JP, and she's super cute so you can take that back.

where's our new bump we just hit thread limit

Would a +spe -hp Cecilia be a straight upgrade to the neutral one I've been using?

>Hector shaves her with his axe
fixed that for you

I will give you one (1) (you), spend it wisely.

Faye is very cute!

which FE girl has the sexiest armpits

this autistic fuck is going to be spamming for hours isn't he

Firesweep is cancer, can we just deal with it being a thing on Lances/Bows and never again?

Hello sweeti-er, uh, friends! Ike here, telling all of my fans to spend their flags! Like, right now. Can't let Camilla win this!

How does Hector cut with such precision using that clunky piece of shit?

I mean there's shitposting which is fine in moderation and then there's garbageposting like this that warrants a 3 day vacation.

>pick tharja
>lose
>pick lyn
>lose
>pick camilla
>lose
Ok.

Bump limit whens new thread

>Reinhardt got in because of the most unreasonable reason

D-don't look, Jamal!

I asked this last thread but never got an answer so I'm going to ask here. Which units should I use for the 4th map of the second squad assault? Saving the horse memes for the last map since it's the first Ike map.

My beloved brother Eldigan!

re: epilogues, I always really liked the FE7 epilogue for "The Tactician fucks up royally and kills everyone who doesn't result in a game over".

Who would win?

Which is?

You will get your answer...
For your Hinoka.

Split the team up with 2 on each side it makes that map easier

>48 posts in
>still no thread

Shinon

Guess you're just a looser user!

my.mixtape.moe/atyybd.webm

Attention camilla fags burn your flags naooooooooooo!!! We're gonna fucking lose burn your motherfucking flags nowwwwwwwwww

What can i do to stay in T20? Armor emblem got me 4856 last week in t19 but the bonus character rotation ruined my full armor team

Goddamnit, Matt.

Why don't you hit that "view map* button first you actual fucking braindead nigger. How can we say without knowing the units you absolute cretin.

what is Zyklon B's stats?

>I mean there's shitposting which is fine in moderation
Allowing shitposting is what leads to this, which is also shitposting. Always report shitposting.

Wheres our thread?

If everyone isn't reporting this shit and I see deleted links,
I
WILL NOT
HAVE IT

report and hide, user. Report and hide

I like Hana

Are we still pretending Cecilla is a good unit?

>Oh hey we need a siblings banner because Clarine of all people is missing her brother
>Let's put him with Sanaki, an unrelated character who's matter of being a sibling isn't revealed until after the end of RD!
>And we're totally not hinting towards possibly putting her bigger sister in later on!
>Oh, while we're at it, here's these dorks from Thracia. We just remembered this game exists. Okay, back to making Lucina alts

Damn dude, that's a cool ass GBA. I just have an SP. Is it hard to play considering the size of the thing?

is spring camilla really needed for flier memes? or can i safely replace her with minerva/cherche?

>tfw no Takumi to sacrifice for a CC +Def -Res Leon
I wouldn't sacrifice him even if I had him though, I need him to complete my 5* collection of Hoshidan siblings. I have MCorrin, Ryoma, Hinoka and Sakura already.

Lets play a game /feg/, tonight's specialty is "Mad Libs".

Up first I need a plural noun
First post ending in 1 decides

vocaroo.com/i/s03gWKMb358K

Why is it so hard for you retards to not make early threads so this faggot stops

Matt's playing the long term game here. Instead of going for short-lived fame as a tactical genius, he's striving for immortalization as history's first retarded tactician. Entire university courses will be taught about analyzing the decisions he made, books will be written arguing that his so called 'incomprehensible strategies' were in fact masterstrokes of an even grander battleplan none of us are privy to.

she'll stay good until we get another green cav mage

Special: Reinforce Flier
Cooldown: 5
A generic lance flier allies appear at unit spawn.(Skill cannot be inherited. Once per map. Leave when cleared.)

Really, Ephraim was the best thing we got out of the siblings banner, and not for the obvious reason.

Now now, no need to nudge me. (You) have my attention.

As long as you have S!Corrin instead, yeah

>Priestess garb
>Staff, not Bow
Multi-Weapon units when?

cocks

laguz

>Every character in the games from now on will have a combination of mid 30s attack and high 30s speed.
Remember when you used to get unique stat spreads for heroes?
Now every has the Lucina stat line.

mommies

We've never pretended that, just acknowledged she's the ONLY ranged green cav.

You act like they aren't the ones making the early threads.

what chain challenge do i do to grind SP?

sub-humans

We should all relax and have a fun time!

Two more hours, and then the witch is dead.

please stop shitting on my wife

That was fast!

Alright, next up is a verb.
Post ending in 2 decides.

All the 10 map normal ones. Don't forget to complete them otherwise you lose the SP.

>play the game badly
>Mark is a retard who luck shitted his way to victory
>play the game perfectly
>Mark is such a tactical genius that countries go to war over him
FE7's rating system is fun
my real issue is the red mage, everything else is pretty easy to take care of but I don't really have a decent counter for it.
I feel bad for people who want to make flier teams but don't get a honker, I just accidentally got one rolling for Tana and ran with it.
It's the first map in Veronica's story chapter in squad assault 2 you retard, I specifically said what stage of the chain challenge it was. Don't act like others are retards when you can't even read the entirety of the fucking post you absolute mongoloid. You probably though it was AA because you're a fucking retard who can't read, kill yourself.

CAMILLA IS FUCKED.

give

Lukas looks like the type of guy that would poison the enemy's water supply to gain an advantage