Ka-t vs sr20

what do you guys think?
I'm building an s13 coupe and I'm trying to decide if i want to drop the money on an sr or just turbo the ka

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (4096x2731, 982K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3H8ItG5SK9o
youtube.com/watch?v=gYG8b3TbBeE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UG7ANRda-7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No replacement for displacement.

The SR is superior.

That's why the fastest KA is faster than the fastest SR. SR's are overrated meme engines.

>not a Sileighty imported from japan

Attached: Ignored.png (147x93, 14K)

Depends, ka's cost more to build overall since it's shit to begin with.

true

Fuck both of those things.

This guy has the right idea. LS swap.
youtube.com/watch?v=3H8ItG5SK9o

ca18

Read the title you dumb nigger

I did.
Fuck the KA
Fuck the SR

SR is a world's better engine.
Although my choice would be fit up an R32 K-frame and literally bolt in an RB. Sure there's a front weight bias penalty, but the peaky power curve and noise make it worthwhile.

The RB completely ruins the weight balance because it's so goddamned heavy.
>but the peaky power curve and noise make it worthwhile
not when compared to a lighter and more powerful LS swap with a linear power curve and a flat torque curve.

>completely ruins
Hardly "completely", although I'm not going to argue a cast iron straight six isn't going to affect the chassis negatively compared to an alloy or even cast iron four. I'm also not going to argue an LSx wouldn't be a superior performing option in every single way, particularly for an S13. The reason I'd choose an RB though is it's literally a bolt in conversion with out a hell of a lot of wiring splicing required to make it work. And also (I'm sure you've heard this one before) it just feels right and homely in the sense of a peaky short stroke six that fits the character of the car (I'd have a lot more faith in the RB hanging together than a lowly LS1).
And this is coming from the first person that'll dive in and tell the one eyed i6 fangirls they're full of shit.

if you drop in a SR you're like every fuckboi else. Built KA Turbos are cool, they have a lot of Torque and forged actually pretty reliable. Heard if you turn up the boost on SRs you start having problems with them

Stock vs Stock SR
Built KA

4AGE swap it

Be a fucking madman and put one of those Audi straight 5s in it

rb26 pussy

KA no SR you bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=gYG8b3TbBeE

a buddy of mine has run the piss outta his ka-t for 10 seasons.. another buddy has run like 6 sr motors in 4 seasons..

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UG7ANRda-7k
yeah i know normie e celeb and its an s14 but hes directly talking on the subject

and it better be a grip build nigger sick of this rocket bunny drift missile kitschy shit

Attached: 823C1A9E-8634-47BC-A59B-212B3EC22C7C.jpg (1291x1300, 116K)

Cool story, more dragons next time pls

SR20DE with ITBs camming off its nuts or you like men