/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

Please learn to evaluate cards before crying about the nerfs

us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/21029448/upcoming-balance-changes-update-91-9-5-2017#latest

>deck lists
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>/hsg/ Tourney Discord
discord.gg/hsg

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/

Previous thread:

First for the nerfs are needed and balanced.

>classic and basic set gets worse with every expansion.

Wonder how much time it will pass before new players are 100% incapable of winning anything without paying beforehand

Remember that time paying 7 mana for a 5/5 that draws 2 cards or could heal for 4 was too strong?

mrrgl... ):

t. Priest shitter

Frostbolt only kills one minions in a matchup against aggro. War Axe kills two. You keep comparing apples and oranges.

Innervate kek

Make a fucking poll already about the nerfs

I think they're fine

Yeah, and those two minions could have be 1/2s. Whoa.

>new players
whomst?

Same here, I think they create a lot of potential for new decks that can beat Jade besides aggro.

Fuck, at least there's a change being made at all.

New players don't exist.

>Blizzard in charge of creative solutions

Fuck Ben Brode

why is she WHITE

>feeling threatened enough by 1/2 to hit them with your axe
Well I would assume it was worth it to fucking kill them then, right? If not, you would have to be an idiot to waste your axe on that.

>all these brodecucks with stockholm syndrome defending the nerfs

>she
Another one bites the dust.

t. Druid shitter

>reading comprehension

druid (and perhaps priest) will benefit the most out of the nerfs
but thats obvious considering team 5 plays druid and ONLY druid

>1/2s are not threatening
When is the last time you have been in the wild and came across a half-naked man?

How does druid benefit the most out of these nerfs?? Warriors and druids took massive nerfs, do you fail to understand how much innervate does for that class.

why dont they remove healing totem already, that alone would take shaman's hero power from one of the worst to a good one

The nerfs themselves are good, they just didn't nerf enough.
>no living mana
>no infestation

Brode's favorite class is Hunter, ironically.

You meant mage right?
Mage is virtually untouched and is only kept in check by Jade druids. Be prepared to see a lot more control/fatigue/burn Mages back in the meta now that the decks that prey on them have weaken and Hunter remains out of the Meta.

Overall I felt like they could've done the axe change better, along with the fact that druid is still gonna be strong due to jades.

Eaglehorn bow, rallying blade, shadowblade are all better then firey war axe, which doesn't make sense that a vanilla card is the same power as a card with a effect (see iron golem vs doctor boom) especially with the fact warriors whole deal used to be their weapons.

And finally innovate change was needed, but jades are just as strong, and due to the nerf of shaman and warrior, druid will still rule the metagame in my opinion.

>warriors whole deal used to be their weapons.
people keep saying this but I have no idea where they got this impression
during what expansion was warrior's class identity defined by weapons, rather than weapons being something they just coincidentally had the best specimens of

hmm

actually if blizzard don't release anything too retarded in the next two expansions, hunter will be top dog again next year

>the class that has consistenly gotten the worst cards every expansion is the favorite of the fucktard running the game
sure buddy, next youre going to tell me the rest of team 5 mains warlock and plays exclusively discardlock

It was more than enough and will hurt the class as a whole more than you expect. It's just as bad as the Fiery War Axe if not worse

A spell and multiple minions that increase attack and durability
Multiple minions that give you a weapon.

Tell me how it's not the designated weapon class.

Why are you still playing this game when blizz clearly doesn't know what they're doing?

I like the UI

Fiery war axe is a massive hit to warrior.
Innervate was a big hit but not as big as warrior. Innervate will still see some play.
FWA will not.

I have nothing better to do with my time

Because

A: their largest counters also got nerfed

And

B: their jade engine is still fine, maybe not as explosive, but only their midgame was nerfed, late game they are the same monster as before.

So druid did get nerfed, but so did their counters, especially pirate warrior.

So you're just retarded, got it

>give answer
>no you
Nice argument.

I wasted too much money on it

Innervate won't still see play though, coin is not a card you want to play as a card in your deck as druid. The card might as well not exist now and yes it was a core card to druid

It slows the deck down a lot and makes it vulnerable though. It will lose to tempo based deck and aggro decks as it should. More aggro decks will emerge from this as the meta changes.
Losing that much tempo can be a death sentence for many decks

>give retarded answer
>get called retarded
>spout a retarded meme reply
your life your choices m87

>tempo based deck and aggro
oh you mean like the decks that got completely gutted? oh yeahh im sure that will work

>here's your legendary, bro

Any good reason not to dust this chucklefuck? I can only think of one game out of twenty where his power has helped out

Hello everyone,

It's apparent that Blizzard handled this nerf in the most bizarre and ineffective way possible.

Many of you are complaining. That is fine, but you must also complain on other websites and give the game a poor rating. The key is to go places that would turn off new players from the game.

The next step is the most crucial. You need to issue charge backs for any money spent on the games in the last 2 months. Even if you don't win the charge back, they are a pain in the goddamn ass for Blizzard.

The only other alternative other than to fix the nerf, is for Blizzard to give every player 10000 dust. When you nerf a card, you are not just depriving that player of that card, but also all the other cards they crafted to make the take that card was an integral part. For me, I made Pirate Warrior, Jade Druid, Aggro Druid, and Murloc deck in the last 2 months. I spent money to get a lot of the cards/dust for the cards. What I have now is not what I paid for.

Spread the word. Charge-backs are the key

The entire point of Jade is their explosiveness. That is why despite counters being printed (Geist), their winrate still increased. Especially vs decks that ran it. Because they out tempo'd you and by the time you dropped Geist, they had 10/10 Jades that you can't deal with anyway. Jade Druids got a huge nerf to their speed and now decks which run the counter (geist) can compete like Control.

Which is funny because as Jade Druids drop off, more decks will stop running Geist and as a result Jades will beat those decks.

Which is why I fucking hate this silver bullet bullshit Blizzard invented.

>retarded answer
Give a better answer then, einstein. What makes you think Warrior is not the weapon class?

>go in casual
>2 pirate warriors in a row
>then 2 jade druids in a row
WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF CASUAL IF IM JUST FACING THE SAME FUCKING DECKS I WOULD IN STANDARD.
Yeah, jade fucking Druid with a legend card back in casual
Just delete casual, it's fucking as retarded as the "nerfs" to Druid

he's a sleeper
give him an expansion or two and he'll be dominating
Trust me.
Moorabi

Post from b.net forum? Or reddit?
I can't tell

You also pay life with the war axe

>Different decks don't emerge when massive changes happen to a meta like this
It has happened everytime and hearthstones meta changes extremely fast. Also if you honestly think no other decks will ever emerge just play a more greedy deck and play geist like a lot of people have been doing. They won't be able to generate jades at the same consistency or ahead of curse as before.

They have a near monoploy on weapon giving cards and weapon buffing cards, with their only competition being rogue.

It still doesn't make sense why their basic weapon now is less impressive then hunters basic weapon.

neither considering both are 100% brain dead blizzdrones that can only suck bbrode dick

I like him, but since its 1-off, put it in control deck that already uses freeze. dont put him in a deck all around him

jade still rapes you though

Warriors should consider themselves lucky it was just win axe being nerfed rather than the nerf we all know should have happened which was all weapons losing Charge.

So you're just retarded, got it

I am sure Blizzdrones are upset they wasted plenty of dust on potentially irrelevant decks this close to release date of the new expac.

I am sure some idiot crafted 2 x UI and DK Malfurion so he could play Jade and now Jades are getting nerfed and the only dust he is getting back is spreading plague.

Pretty sure reddit is rioting over the firey war axe nerf. I heard they aren't acting like blizzdrones right now.

What the fuck is b.net?

They need to refund the fucking dust we wasted on decks that are no longer the same.

dude have you even read the patch notes?
are you that fucking retarded?
jade hasnt been nerfed at all, innervate wasnt what was making them strong
spreading plague, the guy who gives +2+2 to taunts, ultimate infestation, the entire concept behind jade, the retarded ramp
HOWEVER what was nerfed was its main counters in pirate warr and murloc pally
its fucking obvious that team 5 doesnt care about jade dominating

>literally no one on my friends list playing hearthstone anymore

OH MAN XDDD LETS NERF SHAMAN AND WARRIOR

WHAT JADE DRUID? LEAVE IT XDD EBIN

FUCK OFF BRODE

Why do you think they choose to nerf base set cards. They don't want to refund dust

I don't know what he was on, I think only two classes can claim to be weapons based, rogue and warrior, and it's confusing when shadowblade or fork is better then firey war axe, which goes against theme of "I'm a meat head who hits things HARD" versus "I will tactfully put 8 daggers between your vertibre"

That and you could address pirate warrior with a diffrent change versus nerfing all warrior builds, rip control.

Innervate and Spreading plague are both huge nerfs to Jade you moron.

Same

>TI is one of the most unfun cards to play against but we decided not to touch it
>3 mana fiery war axe btw

Well on the bright side I dont have to really feel bad for jumping the gun and crafting that jade druid deck

>Introduce Crawler
>Nerf FWA
>Introduce Geist
>Nerf Innervate
CAN BLIZZARD DO ANYTHING RIGHT?

>gives examples
>labels problems with argument
>called retarded

Listen, feel free to share why or how, but simply calling someone a retard isn't stimulating to any discussion.

>wake up
>see the nerf
Okay, I got it, blizz. I'm going to start using Fool's Bane instead.

I made a Murloc Shaman deck because I thought Jade Druid would get nerfed

Now they actually killed Murloc Shaman

THANKS BLIZZARD

Get ready to be eaten alive by all sorts of greedy decks running Geist.

>aggro druid is fucked
>jade druid is even better because aggro druid could be one of their bad matchups

good job blizzard

Obviously, that's why we issue chargebacks

>HUGE NERFS
>increase the cost by 1
woopdie fucking doo
how does that prevent druids from ramping to 10 then UI to refill, then dumping a 10/10, 11/11 and 12/12
and 1 fucking mana its pointless, it makes no fuckign difference since by the time you have ANY board at all vs druid hes already at 6-7 mana thanks to the ramp while youre at 3-4

No class can or should claim to be "claim to be weapons based" since weapons are a card advantage mechanic and making CA mechanics the primary property of certain classes just means you end up with the kind of broken shit blue was for a while in magic
3 mana 3/2 weapon with upside should be standard for all weapon classes, and I really don't give a shit if the way nerfs are sequenced means that warrior is very briefly without a 3 mana 3/2 with upside

Wouldn't you have the chance to open him again if you dust him?

>blizzard nerfs starving buzzard by 3 mana
>nerf wall of 1/5 taunts by 1 mana
Makes you think

>He thinks they aren't big nerfs
Sounds like someone has crafter remorse. Just made that new Jade deck huh?

Don't forget Murloc Paladin, one of jade druid matchups gets nerfed too.

I'm not trying to stimulate discussion with you because if you're too stupid to have good ideas in the first place you won't magically start having good ideas once you get your facts corrected
the point of posting is to make people aware of different perspectives; discussion is overwhelmingly often a waste of time

>Hurr Durr I'm retarded and don't understand how druid even works

Jade druid isn't better though, this is a huge nerf for every single druid archtype. If you honestly think innervate does nothing in this deck you are a lost cause

It's almost like people don't understand that matchups exist

Do you even understand what gaining tempo is? This stops them being able to do those kind of dumb ramp gains such as innervate into Nourish or casting a turn 5 CI

it slows them down, not ruins it like it does aggro

Matchups will always play in but overall jade druid is both slower less consistent and more prone to tempo or aggro decks. It is a significant nerf

Slowing them is what hurts them you moron.
You know why Jade Druids increased their winrate despite Geist being printed?

>Hydra
>Volcano

But slowly a deck down by 1-2 turns is not small at all. The deck will by more vulnerable and more exposed. It will be much harder to ramp jade into aya as early as well. Do you understand how backbreaking turn 3 Aya or turn 5 CI is?

But all the aggro decks that beat it got nerfed harder.

3 mana 2/3 hunter only beast with card draw battlecry and +1 spell dkg
5 mana 4/3 beast with spell and heropower immunity draw card on death
Would these see play and would they help hunter?

>Nerfed harder
Pirate warrior yes. Murloc Pally? Sure they lose that +1 health buff but keep everything else.
Druid got +1 to spreading plague and lost innervate.

How did they get nerfed harder? The fiery war axe nerf is about the same level of nerf innervate. Don't even try and claim the murloc nerf or hex nerf is more significant than the innervate nerf