Crotch rocket

>crotch rocket

Why do these two simple words trigger motorcyclists so fucking bad?

Attached: sDwAIC3.jpg (650x866, 92K)

Every motorcyclist I know uses this term to describe their bikes.

What kind of a shithole do you live in, OP?

you sound triggered OP you dumb cunt.

It's like the word nigga. It's okay for motorcyclists/black people to use but the second someone in a car/non-black person says it, it's suddenly a derogatory term and bikers/blacks will chimp the fuck out

then you just live in a weird place with weird fucking people
what are you, from Utah?

This is how propaganda thinks it’s working

>see literally any car
>"fucking cagers"
>everts intestines out of fear

Attached: 1521404931473.webm (240x426, 335K)

because more often than not, the bike they're talking about isn't a crotch rocket.

I don't care personally, but people use it to generalise anything that isn't a cruiser.

And all cruisers get generalised as Harleys, even if it's a tiny little eliminator 125.

They do? Most motorcyclists I know use them all the time.

CAGERS REEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1519332195857.jpg (642x880, 71K)

>cagers
???

because id say 1 out of 20 of the times a non-motorcyclist says it they using it on something that isn't a "crotch rocket"

Attached: 1521072528176.jpg (600x394, 60K)

It triggers 17 year old squids who bought a bike to make up for their lack of personality, not actual motorcyclists

it does? how do u know all this?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

I don't think they do. It just seems to be something people say when they don't know much about bikes. Might be a US thing to get upset about, though.

ITT: fwd corolla cager cucks

Attached: 1499792557037.png (428x619, 244K)

who made up that shitty cringey insult?

Duck penis

>Comparing blacks to motorcyclist
That's even more offensive.
Don't get started on black motorcyclists

ayo my 'busa

Attached: niggabusa.jpg (500x664, 64K)

When I was like 8 years old I couldn't for the life of me remember the term Crotch Rocket. So, in it's place I called it a penis jet.

It's a heavily stigmatized term, usually used in a negative context. People have a tendency to use it non-negative situations, but for the most part, the general understanding is that the term "crotch rocket" is not a positive term. Usually used as an insult and/or for victim-blaming/discrediting.

(That's just what I've personally experienced though.)

The brain worm that controls motorcyclists.

>crotch rocket
>Why do these two simple words trigger motorcyclists so fucking bad?
It doesn't trigger motorcyclists here because they aren't SJW. It's the SJW that hate any type of term that might imply anything they don't approve.

Attached: 1737b9a4148ba2.jpg (640x640, 133K)

you can thank /n/ for that amazing insult to car owners

I don't think i've been in a situation where i've spoken about motorcycles to an SJW, and neither have you.

Crotch rocket makes me mad to hear and I'm not even a motorcyclist.
I refer to myself an others as "cagers"
It's even funnier if they have a roll cage installed