/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Next expansion is Starforged Legends
Official page:
shadowverse.com/cardpack/starforgedlegends/
Reveal chart:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=1220509952

To get Hanemiya Arisa sleeve and emblem, change your language to JP on Steam on Properties. You can switch back to your default language after claiming them from the crate. Unlike the idol sleeves, you can use this in ENG. Available for September only.

Want 5 free packs?
Just change the language of your client (from the More -> Language in-game menu) to korean and claim 5 free packs from your crate.

Nerf announcements
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=364

New Take Two rewards
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=351

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

dig

Other urls found in this thread:

openrec.tv/live/k_khVKj1VAq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/ourguy/

I really hope the new leaders release with the expansion. That shit better not take them several months when they knew the results in advance.

3rd for smug hostess

More reveals when?

I hope it doesnt fucking hell I'd end up spending my gold on them instead of the packs

more leaks when?

5 minutes

Mite, mite, Shadownigger!

Is this going on right now?

KOUSHIN SEYO

Holy shit that's a good smug.

>gold
Cygames might have been willing to nerf and refund legends to save the game, but there's no way they'll hire all those expensive VAs without making them cash only.

>3d
>with a good smug
What the fuck am i seeing, who is she?

>game currently available in korean, chinese, french and german
>no reveals from those sides yet
Cygames pls.

I want to believe

Reminder that JO dragon can and will destroy you from 20 hp after dreadqueen + satan + deck banish dragon.

If you have been grinding GM, you should have 30 packs by the time the expansion hits.

When does expansion release? I want to kiss Medusa on the lips.

A reminder that Python is a technical follower.

>crystal only
I'm prepared, KMR. I'll be getting Daria no matter what.

Goddamn, Grea is like a combination of all my fetishes into one character.

Would someone give me a concede at 34724? Thanks.

nope

Why are Crystalia so lewd?

If I knew, I'd have noted down her name.

How spicy is windmill+zodiac demon+servant of darkness from call of cock?

Why am I more interested in functional women from a card game than real women?

Doesn't seem very likely since the opponent will have board

Because actual women can never compare to 2D

you cannot make cute loli daughters with 2D though

But loli isn't cute IRL, it's only cute in anime.

Talk me out of laddering with 2578 Neph in this meta

Can you share your list user? I'm interested.
(I dont have any Oz btw...)

maybe if you have shit genetics

instead of running a lame combo you could be running tyrants

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Tyrants in Nep? But there literally aren't any good six drops that have synergy with Nep Pulls.

>"shouldo we addo agguro or discardo supporto mista KMR-sama. Dey are a lackingu in cardsu"
>"IIEEE MORE DURAGON OTK MEMESU"

How do you become a card design genius like this man?

just ghostly rider bro

cerb doesn't have synergy with nep pulls either, how is that different?

For some reason I thought he was a five drop. I should try 2678 with Tyrant's and riders.

Balor?

I encountered a loli a few months ago, if you consider ~12 to be loli. She was as cute as a 2D one.

To be fair, Dragon should never have big boss follower Win Conditions due to ramping; therefore, any big legendary should either simply support a win condition or be a meme.

Imagine if they had a card like Aegis and could drop that shit on turn 5. The ramp mechanic is cancer, and because of it, Dragon should always remain the designated meme class. That being said, some more discard support would be nice.

That's a good idea. I'm gonna try 2678 Nep with Balors and Tyrants.

Concede please 10091

>openrec.tv/live/k_khVKj1VAq
cancer strim

>Tfw you'll never have a harem of sneks.

So I tried Tyrants and it's shit. You never get to 20 shadows with Neph. I think 2578 will be more consistent.

Actually I think they're both shit. I'm njust gonna stick with 2378.

12 is a good age.

>memeing with Guardian Golem Pascale
>against on curve Elana
>manage to push through, I even draw my 1-of Petrification
>assemble all my combo pieces and get them Oz'd, finally really for some thicc golem action
>lol Aegis
>lol Bahamut
>lol Themis
I don't know what I expected.

this game fucking blows now

But Haven is the chemocraft. /svg/ said so. If you want to contradict hagfags, you're a shadownigger

Don't you mean blow in good or bad way?

I really want to make use of my animated Pascale, but I'm not brave enough to face all the cancer that was introduced after her.
Maybe one day she will be viable. probably never

I missed the reveal but is the new Earth Sigil just a straight up power creeped Cauldron?

This. And people still call me scum for playing dshift.

Need concede please

No, user.
It's an earth sigil with fanfare earth rite draw a card + recover 1pp. If you play it without another sigil in play it's just a vanilla earth sigil.

It's an earth rite. Of the 3 1-drop sigils, it's the worst to get in your starting hand

No, it doesn't do anything when played on turn 1.
Cauldron on turn 1 gives you a draw along the way.

It's an earth sigil that cycles itself for 0PP. It won't replace cauldron or anything.

Thanks Ginger

No, his card draw is an Earth Rite, not a Fanfare. This card doesn't powercreep anything, it's a 1PP Sigil that you can cycle for 0PP as long as you have a sigil on board.

Is it going to see play though? Do dirt lists have space to fit in another earth sigil?

bad way, go-first-verse in full effect

That's because aggro is still the default deck to climb ladder. One control game lasts 20 mins while an aggro game lasts about 3. Take a gander at what turn aggro prefers?

You could replace the other 1-drop that summons a 0/2 ward. I don't know if it's better or worse since you could end up consuming other sigils you were planning to use.

no shit. WD ruined the game with perfect 1-4 curves winning 90% of the time

0pp cycle is pretty good, and you can use it to trigger cauldron for free at the start of your turn, it'll probably replace scrap golem in burn

>winning 90% of the time
You can't be any more wrong unless you're a metasheep that only netdecks and never adapts.

>it'll probably replace scrap golem in burn
Don't know about that, Scrap Golem saves my ass quite often.

Hi, can someone please help me get a win?
Number is 89583.

REMINDER that life is just an illusion and death is the only truth

It's vanilla 1PP Sigil or 0 PP draw a card if another Sigil in play and you want to cycle those Sigils to trigger Caudron bacause Earth Rite chooses left most Sigil to activate

Your edge is showing

this forced meme isn't funny

If you're talking about his meme, yes.

Sword ungashittyers are actually using otohime again

I can't belive this shyt

Thanks, I'm soh very thankful, grandmaster friend swordman guy.

That's because everyone wants to unga and nobody bothers to run AoE anymore. Otohime loves a metagame where people don't bother with board clears.

It's literally what Luna thinks everyday, though

idk if you play it correctly it actually cost 0 pp but it's to much of a combo to activate it and other followers need those sigils too so my guess is a no

I thought she always think about Vampy's hard cock.

Post good feelings.

No, Luna only thinks good things, especially after chapter 14.

Yeah scrap golem is still crazy value for 1pp, now that I think about it I'm not too sure anymore

left or right

I predict leaks soon.

Death is another fiction tho

I like how each image has a different craft as a representative.

Hard to tell. It isn't exactly an Earth generator but the card cycle can hit Cauldron and increase your hand size and provide you more Earth generators in the end. I don't think it'll be popular with aggressive earth decks, but controllish earth decks might play it.

DShift may find an use for this card with a small Earth engine, it's a 0PP cycle after all, it's very good for a combo deck. They always print cards that seem bad or weird at first glance and they end up being DShift support. Enchanted Sword and Golem Assault are good examples.

What is the best meta deck? I haven't been playing since the nerf and I am a dirty net decker.

otk roach

It's Erika's seiyuu Shizuka Ishigami.