BitBay

Don't say we didn't give you a chance.

block-chain-invest.com/exclusive-interview-bitbay/

superbcrew.com/bitbay-aims-to-close-the-gap-between-digital-currency-and-real-purchases/

Other urls found in this thread:

bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bought at 300 sats and already doubled. This new wallet gonna take us to the moon lads. The fact is that its better than all those other shit coins.

Expect it to hit 1000 sats by tomorrow

KEK WILLS IT

I know this has been posted before, but how do I get a bitcoin? Other then local bitcoins, I just saw that website and didn't like it. Also do I need a bitcoin wallet? Then I transfer it to bitrex and get BAY? Does the BAY just sit there on the exchange because it does not have a wallet?

>how do I get a bitcoin
local bitcoins is your fastest option if there's no bitcoin atm or anything near you. That or selling amazon cards for BTC or something. Coinbase takes about a week and a half so you'll have missed most of the growth.
>Also do I need a bitcoin wallet
Yeah, exodus would work for you.
>Then I transfer it to bitrex and get BAY
yes
>Does the BAY just sit there on the exchange because it does not have a wallet?
You can download the bitbay wallet and send it to that, its not that there's currently no wallet its that the current wallet does not have the marketplace style features yet for trading products through contracts.

guys, I'm on the fence about what coin to buy, Either bitbay or dopecoin.

dopecoin does look pretty good, what sets bitbay apart from dopecoin?

Buy both
75/25

Shoo shoo, dopey shill. We shill real coins around these parts

>falling for this dopecoin trash
kek

To add to that, the new wallet is being released tomorrow which is why there is so hype recently. Get on while you can boys. You can join the slack chat if you want here:

bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation

Great dev

I don't think dopecoin is trash.
look at what it is it does seem a bit undervalued

shoo shill shoo
put your poocoin in the loo

You're literally the shill in every bitbay thread. Surprised you haven't resorted to calling it bitgay yet. Fuck off

you bitbay people are weird. looks like i'm buying DOPE

that's quite a good one actually.

>bitgay

You do it in every thread bud. No one cares about DOPE

literally on moon course we have kek on our side. 1000 sats by tmo

My fellow 300 club friend.

SHADILAY

Can someone explain SATs to me?

It stands for saturation? Or satoshis? What does it mean?

>Q: What can we expect from BitBay in 2017?

>A: The most exciting feature David will be working on this year is one the community has been looking forward to for a long time. It will be unique to BitBay and called a rolling-peg. The crypto community knows digital currency can have extreme pumps and dumps in price. It is important for people taking part in transactions to know the medium of exchange, in this case BAY, will have a relatively stable value today, tomorrow, and in the future. The rolling-peg will accomplish this by expanding and constricting the number of active coins in circulation to keep the price from experiencing wild fluctuations. However, unlike hard pegs such as those by Nubits or Tether, the BitBay peg will be able to “roll” up in price slowly giving investors the ability to profit as well.

So there will be no moon, just slow returns. I'm not here for 3% annual returns, I'm here to fuck a hooker on the moon. Next.

yes, fuck off :)

IF DUBS KEK WILLS 1000 SATS AND U MUST DONATE TO

B4YpX9DNBNPhQtmrRunU1RBZKEr9bWfgQ7

935246.46714688 BAY Available
>feeling comfy