/mbgg/ - Mobage General #764

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wcat_project/status/905309942961147904
youtube.com/watch?v=Jp6fvWDM1po
youtube.com/watch?v=dQ0D83cbAPM
shironeko.me/bbs?id=9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's pretty good for a beginner. The gold version is a lot better. I'd rather use Noin's boosts from DG EX9 instead of red fundoshi since it has more speed

>Noin's boosts

I hope you meant Neun's boots.

No, his steroid boosts user

I'm not clan master but i send him message.

I never thought GK could last for even a year

Is it time to pick up goddess kiss again?

Diamonds in karma shop when?

Cutest AR and cutest gun

Skins when?

You should delete this post and never show your face here again

I don't think so, you'd get 90% of the game by looking at patch note pictures

That might be too lewd

wow thats pretty rude

i know it looks like shit but its not that bad

Are you lost? Did you mean to post this on facebook?

This is a nice OP.

twitter.com/wcat_project/status/905309942961147904

welp

Is shironeko actually having a good collab for once instead of a shitty naruto/bleach collab?

Am I still dreaming?

Wait, is the guild master normally not active? How can i look for a new member now

Well shit, this is worth resetting islands for. Guess you could say I'll be starting story from zero now.

why would anyone join a guild of retards when they can join a guild of people with half a brain that actually play the game?

live seanigger specimen right here

>ReShit
Oh thank fuck my gems are safe

>Ram
Fire monk

>Rem
Water warrior

>Emilia
Water mage

Emilia has autofire while charging like Gatlin and Oscroll.

Event is an island so hopefully enough for a 10 roll or 2 with hard mode. Bunch of cute stamps

Nah, those are here
The one you quoted is a different kind of idiot.

>rezero
>good
What drugs are you on?

>Re:Zero
>Not a shitty collab

English is far too good to be one of those, but the brain problems are still there

Looks like the new multiplayer rooms they promised will be added and they'll be having a campaign to push people to do it.

My nip is still shit but I also think they're going to be resetting coop gems?

>Can have actually cute girls or some shitty big 3 garbage collab

Yeah, I'll take Re:zero thanks.

>Only Ram, Rem and Emilia
>No Subaru and Betelgeuse
It's shit. Guess my gems is safe.

>tfw missed the TMP by 1(ONE) day
How do I live with myself now?

Playing, but he usually mia in the morning. As i said before we have only 4 alive people, CM one of thous alive people.

Did you apply and we didn't accept you ? You sure sound upset user.

Think it's only mutual follower bonus

The problem is that ReZero sluts arent even cute, even fairy tail had cuter girls

Is there any user who plays solidus here. is there a guide somewhere? or you could give me some pointers for a new beginner?

When are they resetting it? I need to get my bonus out of the way before they do.

Collab starts on the 8th so I'm guessing then

Calling it now. Ram and Emilia will be the duds.

Its not a Rezero collab if Ram doesnt get cucked like always

I meant rem, my bad. Poor girl always gets the short end of the stick in canon and outside.

Oh, ok. the discord channel and facebook group are really active so i might actually find new people interested in joining us i hope

Why do you insist in shitposting here then? Why not stay there instead of shitting here?

Please do user.

Well user, i started shit posting about kusoge and /pino/ some time ago because i wanted more blood. Now i shit post about /pino/ without reason, but i do genuinely want new alive members in the clan.
I don't really get why people so bitter over kusoge, like other mobage aren't fucking cancer.

Because i love it here, also i want more nightmare exp

I think the amount of retarded posters in /mbgg/ has reached a point where this general deserves to die off

>Shitposting on a general of shit you hate because its cancer

Yeah no, you're the only cancerous sad fuck here. You'd have to be the saddest person on earth to frequent threads of things you hate just to shit on them.

>thinking a collab is god because of waifushit
kys

Just remember to do what the OP says and move on, no need to give the people that literally admit to only coming here for the sake of shitposting what they want.

>Waifushit in the waifu general

Are you lost little newfag? Make a wrong turn somewhere?

tell me one good thing about rezero that isn't girls

Hanasaki Miku looked strong just from the preview and all of these look weak except for the warrior. All 3 will probably be duds.

Why would I care about anything that isnt the girls?

I'm going to roll for the girls, play for the girls and enjoy staring at the girls so I dont see why other things would be relevant.

Ferris.

>All 3 will probably be duds.
What the fuck I hate Reddit:Zero collab now

The collab I want the most is still BGHS x Shironeko.

BGHS x AG would be pretty amusing too considering some girls share a VA/Personality.

I personally like how they changed the subtitle to "Life in a shironeko world from zero"

so much for drawing on topic shit for this general

well guess to calling people waifushitters I guess

>Rem uses wind magic
>Fire brawler

Uhhhh colopl???

Emilia summoning ice age puck is pretty cool too.

I'm pretty positive love. All mobage are cancer user, cancer with paygate.
You aren't very clever right, i did not said i hate thous games, calling something cancer doesn't necessary mean i hate it, right ?
kys

meant ram, names are hard

HORY SHET

>people will say its a good collab because "muh waifu" even if the characters are worse than the two Mikus

But what if I love emilia and dont want to marry rem?

People play entire games for the girls so if it adds more cute girls and reasons to play then its a good collab. Especially in a game where units get powercreeped with every set.

It's too late. You can't take it back now.

What game

Are you not reading the posts in this thread?

Why would shrioneko have wedding Rem?

bow miku is pretty good

Jokes on you, I didn't delete it, it got deleted by mods.

If you asked me two days ago then I'd ask why would Shironeko ever collab with Re:zero instead of boruto

Shironeko collab with re zero this friday. Image is from million arthur collab 4 months ago.

Why can't he have normal hair...

Maybe he's looking to get isekai'd with a dumb haircut

Goth Miku is surprisingly usable, problem is the way her S2 works
youtube.com/watch?v=dQ0D83cbAPM
>6mil to a single enemy
>18mil when there are multiple enemies

>Sword Miku only co-op
What are they thinking?

Colopl doesnt think

How do you even find people to do it with?

Cute gun

What did Geek mean by this?
It's possible that we're getting Klein Record rerun before Halloween.

Price reduction for karma shop when? I might actually buy something else besides the guaranteed 5* if the prices were not this absurd.

>tfw never found my random mutual on co-op
I wonder we can just make /mbgg/ co-op after they added the new co-op room.

shironeko.me/bbs?id=9

user, it takes like 30 minutes to finish

>pulling characters in shironeko based on strength tier and not waifu tier

xfd too bad re:zero is pedo shit

I quit shironeko for like 6 months, can I still blast through everything with best boy and girl, nemo and noah?

No not really.

>Worry.jpg

Can someone explain campaigns in GF to me?

The enemy HG can't be reached and the only ways in are protected by the instant kill artillery.

Gotta be more specific. Which map?

1-3

There is some sort of deal to it, I just don't get it.

Having never seen Re:Zero but sitting through the AG collab story stuff, Asai-P was spot on. Just missing that awful bowl cut he had a few months ago, instead of this burnt afro thing.

>inb4 they banned all non-chink connections

You have to move all the way down south, move west, then enter the forest from the leftmost area. Make sure you capture all the nodes adjacent to artillery and have full resource before entering one-way path on southeast.
There's no turn limit, so take your time. It's still one of relatively easier part of Arctic campaign, there's much more on 2nd and 3rd part.

Does capturing nodes next to artillery destroy them or something?
Otherwise I still see no way to get to the enemy HQ

Disables their big gun

Capturing all nodes adjacent to artillery will deactivate it. It can still attack but the damage is very minimum.
There's also temporary base. If you see pic related, that means 3 turn cooldown. Once the cooldown ends, you can use it like normal base for resupply or squad deploy in 1 turn.

well that explains a lot of things

also, whats with the box like nodes? the one that have no question mark in it

Resupply node. Enter, click on your unit, there's resupply button somewhere on bottom right to refill back your squad's MRE and ammo.

Alright, I think I can take it from here.
Time to farm myself a Super Sassy.

I really want mumi in a different not ded game