What car are you saving up for Veeky Forums?

Right now I’m saving for an 87-93 mustang gt

Attached: 752B789E-7974-4B2A-A1B0-F9DAFD6D6496.jpg (776x470, 89K)

I really like those years of mustang before the abortion that is the 94 mustang.
Im saving up for an older diesel truck but the meme tax on 12v cummins is atrocious, so im looking for a 7.3 IDI NA or Turbo'd truck or perhaps something newer for the right price, my f150 with a 4.6 gasser really doesnt do well towing my large boat, I also want to get a 20ft flat deck trailer as well.

Attached: 10665167_10202849564320571_1592975400742586861_n.jpg (720x540, 122K)

I should mention thats a 24ft KC Thermoglass boat, think its a late 70's or early 80's, fucking thing is heavy, and where I live there is no shortage of hills, one hill I have to pull off to the side once i get up it to let my truck cool down for 20 or 30 mins before i feel comfortable carrying on.

I'm hoping to pick up a manual Chevy SS in a couple years

Attached: 2017-chevy-ss-review.jpg (1280x720, 413K)

93 S chassis for drifting plus fitting bc racing coilovers and some flares

When I can import one in like 7 years at least.

and the image didnt upload with it

Attached: 2000_autech_starfire_r50_02_b.jpg (1096x800, 127K)

Saving up for a 350z, about halfway there right now.

new charger sxt plus leather with super track pack and tech pack for a daily

>sxt
I wish this were bait but I know deep down that it isn't

Saving up so I can buy a 4x4 camper van. They're retarded expensive though unfortunately. I would convert the one I have but it's nearly 25 years old and kind of extended in the back so I don't think it would work great for offroading.

Probably either a BRZ or an R35.
Depends on what deals I can find.

not really saving up for a car right now
although I'm not in massive debt for anything and if I see anything fun pop up on craigslist for cheap I might pounce on it

Meant R34.
I couldn't afford an R35.

Gonna get a Cayman in 6 years once I finish paying off my FRS.

6.0L GTO

I want

>370Z w MT ofc
>bmw 335i coupe MT or 435i if im ballin
>BRZ (with turbo preferably) MT
>Mustang GT MT (not sure what year)
>be a cheap fuck and buy a Honda EX-T

Help me pick Veeky Forums
I like reliability

Attached: 1507428132684.png (586x578, 37K)

>06-11 gt mustang
>67-69 chevelle
Those are my attainable dream cars rn but for all my v8 swap ideas rn im looking at
>vegas,el caminos, 73-77 malibu, s10's, and camaros.

dodge challenger r/t

I have a 1st gen. definitely avoid that and at least get a 2nd gen if you start thinking about a 12v again. parts availability on both is total garbage but a 2nd gen is worlds better.

i'm honestly shocked dodge sold these trucks in the late 80s/90s. it's absolute garage compared to a Ford or Chevy of the same era.

It's straight 1970s engineering throughout with a heavy engine thrown ontop of everything.

Mustang

370z is to old

335/435i won't be cheap to fix

BRZ is just slow as shit

I own a 5.0L, its fast and fun.

I need a better job because right now I'm saving for a miata that's around 7kish, and another 1k for a hard top. Trying to upgrade from my 2k shitbox...

But I'm 30, should I just end it?

Right now I'm saving up for a house but after that I'll save for a Cayman S. I also want to start a rallycross project.

Attached: Porsche-Cayman-S.jpg (1600x1200, 327K)

>But I'm 30, should I just end it?
no. go on governmentjobs.com. find some dumb hick flyover municpality hiring a HS/GED job for 25k and move there. You can be a homeowner working at Walmart in some areas of NE/KS/SD.

Try that before you an hero like a homo.

>inb4 muh city life
it's fucking dumb and revolves around wasting cash drinking desu senpai.

if you live in flyover already and can't make it then you should remove whatever is fucking up your life.
(probably anime)

my end of life expenses. i can't wait to die.

I have a government job already as a dispatcher. They pay just isn't too great. With a 33k salary feeling below average for my age.

A house with at least a 2 bay garage and a lift

Then a CPO 911

currently saving up to fix my cougar, then saving up to fix my daytona.

>not financing a 2018 car

Attached: images.png (213x237, 9K)

That's not bad for your first job out of highschool brotha

Two things, to build a second garage, 30x40 with at least 14' walls, high enough to fit a 2 post hoist, and to upgrade my welder.

Currently working out of a 20×24 with 10' walls, it's not cutting it anymore.

Trying to get a decent deposit down on one of these for the family.

Attached: landie2.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

Non trashed sn95 GT. I've been looking for almost a year now. Every single one I've found is either been neglected or riced, or maybe I should say burgered.

I just want to pay off the 2 shitboxes I have now.
Then I can think of something fun.

A Twingo, which won't be hard.
The expensive part will be swapping in a D4FT.

Can't decide. One of these, sans Nite trim. Probably with the i6.
3rd gen C10 and mess around with the 350.
Or one then build a crate motor over time and throw it in a shell.

Attached: 1992-Ford-F-150-Lariat-XLT-neg-CN63007-373_2500.jpg (2500x1500, 519K)

>With a 33k salary feeling below average for my age.
move to an area where 33k is like 60k.

try somewhere in bumfuck nowhere bro. seriously. you should have no problem getting into a PD here in NE w/ experience.

it changed my life. my 3br house was 40k. enjoying my 5k shitbox and saving money senpai. it's like America, before boomers ruined it with debt.

>decent V6
>30 mpg highway
>boatloads of room
I mean, you could do worse for a daily

Meanwhile the average home is over 1M.

I'd like to buy a z31 and mod it a bit, but I really need to buy a house first.

And that's just a massive pain in the ass.

>Meanwhile the average home is over 1M.
Who cares? I don't want to live next to them nor do I want to give the government that much in property taxes each year.

Average home price in Nebraska is 157k btw.

You'd probably get 50+ acres here for that too. Just gotta avoid the city cuck trap.

Attached: colorado-duramax.jpg (1200x675, 161K)

This. I can't wrap my head around it. Canuckfag here, and looking at the housing market in Vancouver and Toronto baffles me.

I have a 3 bedroom bungalow with a heated garage, on 40 acres, waterfront with access, I even own a section of an island in the river behind my property, and no shitty neighbors to complain about all the noise I make.

I'm 25, single, work as a heavy equipment tech and gross about 60k a year. Probably take home around 35k use

I just have to deal with an hour long commute to get to work, but I enjoy the drive anyway.

Different strokes for different folks I guess

35k USD***

A Daihatsu Midget II

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-000545.png (720x1280, 558K)

>can't into zr2

yeah I know, my friend fell for the 12v first gen meme, payed $3,000 for a 500,000km 2wd rusted out piece of shit, fucking thing was garbage.

Rear drums and shoes, enough for a good body shop to fix the rust spots on my roof from bird shit the previous owner left on for apparently weeks, new Sumner tires not from China

Or just a new turbo shitvic engine I could swap in

Attached: 20170311_173652.jpg (3264x1836, 1.34M)

Mazda 323F BJ 2.0l Sportive. Aka Mazda Protege5

>governmentjobs.com
what the fuck where was this

i saw one of these the other day on my way to uni
thought it was a pajero evo

lexus is300 or ford st or cherokee lol

Same dude. That or a Manual GXP.

I'm saving for my project, which happens to be an '88 Mustang LX (which I recommend over the GT. It's lighter with no functional differences.)
I got it for $100 last February and I've been at it ever since. IAll of the parts I wanted are gonna cost about $5800 including machine work on the bottom end.

Weren't they all manual?

>98-02 Honda Accord
good commuter car and got a good offer on deck
>07-18 Ford Escape
copart in area has some and just needs bumpers

Attached: 61d8a705-6ada-4af2-bfcd-a9b16c45a083..jpg (800x600, 116K)

I'm planning on getting a job in the summer once I'm done with my classes in spring so I can buy an na miata

Attached: blue miata side view example .jpg (1024x768, 276K)

saving up for a hyundai genesis coupe.

Same, im stuck between a genesis coupe and an accord coupe.

>Non trashed sn95 GT
lol good luck on that. Every SN95 Mustang you find is going to be torn to shit.

Depends where you live. That is literally poverty tier in new york or california. Do as this poster does.

This.

Big cities are super overrated. There's a reason why they've had such a huge PR campaign by being the setting for every movie and TV show ever...its because they fucking suck to live in. They're expensive, full of crime, and tend to be the most restrictive places.

I don't mind the "flyover" appellation, living in a flyover state. It just serves as a filter to keep all the city snobs away from my great state.

No. They didn't offer manual until MY15 I think. And even then manuals are rare. They sell for like 10k more than an automatic MY14 :(

>tfw currently saving to pay off Elantra and restore MR2-chan

mustang is the answer, i have a frs and while i enjoy it i would never boost it because it need to be as reliable as possible

What are your goals with the car? Built motor, NA? Or just maintaining it as stock?

I prefer 99-04 since they're cheaper, and do about 250whp/300wtq with mild bolt ons. Plus slight advances in handling, no rust, newer wiring/rubber hoses/plastic clips and the commonality of the 4.6 (anything you need from a truck to a crown vic, including motor, transmission and rear end really)

Seems like the fox and new edge prices reversed over the past 10 years. I'd take the fox for a pure basic drag build, and go for 347 stroker/carb'd.

But for daily driving, or large HP numbers via boost, i'd pick the mod motor new edge. And start with 4v if you wanna make 600whp+ on FI

MkI or MkII GTI. I have the funds, just not for really clean ones. Shouldn't be too long.

An r34 GTR is going to cost more than an r35.
An r34 non-gtr however might do ya.

I'm going for an r33 gtr or gts25t. Or an e46 m3 if the r33s are too expensive.

When the r33 gtr turns 25, I also turn 25. And I like the r33 the best. It's like it's meant to be.

Stagea or bust

NA or NB Miata. It seems whenever I am looking for one, none show up for sale that meets my criteria. When I'm not looking for one, mint examples at reasonable prices are all over the place. This time, i'm done fucking around.

A Volvo 850, or a Mercedes e class wagon or maybe a inline 6 jag if I get a good deal on it. I'm too old for my shitbox I need something decent for a daily

The recent E350 wagons are gorgeous.

I’ve always wanted one because my dad had one when I was a kid. I know that it’s not as good as an sn95 or a new edge but there’s just something special about them. I don’t really have any plans yet I just want to get one and fix it up, then I’ll decide what I want to do with it

'96 Impala Super Sport with under 100k miles

Attached: chevrolet-impala-1995-1.jpg (400x179, 35K)

nb mx5, not exactly expensive but im on neetbux while im looking for a job, and also need money for insurance cause im in bongland

Lol I mean the holders stuff, I'm not a wealthy man

Recent*

I'm saving to get a 2009 fz6 that has like 600 miles on it. The guys only asking 1500

There are two w124 wagons in my area that tempt me daily. Both have crazy miles though

Attached: vkgihhjooz2z39tpjmdf.jpg (800x574, 102K)