Am i a square for doing the speed limit?

am i a square for doing the speed limit?

Attached: speed.jpg (1500x1500, 55K)

Yes, and you'd be a grandpa for going under it

but what if i have something illegal in my car

hypothetically that is

Yes

there is nothing wrong with doing the speed limit

>Respecting the law
>Not getting fucked with by cops

Pick both m8, seems breddy gud to me

Nothing's wrong with it as long as your not one of those people that get assmad when people overtake them and try to force everyone else to slow down.

Due 5 over, that way you won't piss off everyone behind you and you won't get the cops attention

*Do

>not going under the speed limit when you're not in a hurry and speeding when you are

I always do the speed limit or speed+5km/h. It's relaxing and I don't care if anyone overtakes me.

I get supremely annoyed when there's people who slow down significantly at every curve and then floor it once they're through - impossible to overtake and just keeps you stuck the entire time.

In LA I routinely go 10 over past police without anyone giving a fuck

Yeah, but in that user's case he's riding hot, best to go 5 over

I always go the speed limit on 70+ mph roads. I don't get the urge to go any faster. It's weird. They should just make all highways at least 70 mph.

I hate that too. Always fucking SUVs.

The other day I was taking a relaxing drive in the mountain roads nearby and I had this fucking 4runner trying so hard to overtake me on the straights but he couldn't keep up with me when the road got twisty.

am i a square for doing your mom?

drive a corvette

I just drive with the flow of traffic, which is usually either the speed limit or 5-10 over it.

>Always fucking SUVs.
Those, always. But it's all kinds, from small hatchbacks to big sports cars. Here it's even more the family carrier vans (VW Sharan and the likes).
There's a twisty downhill approaching home that's a blast to drive and >50% of the time I get stuck within 2min behind something. For fucks sake, I drive a stock 90s Camry and end up tailgating people around the curves. It can't even be helped by stopping and waiting for a minute to be able to enjoy the curves, I catch up with them every time.

>Merge on to highway
>Drive speed limit/flow of traffic
>Wait for someone to blow past you
>Drop in behind them and use them as a blocker car
>If they get pulled over, slow back down to speed limit and wait for a new friend
Works two out of three times, 100% of the time.

>random days where the flow of traffic is 35mph on a 45mph road
Its like nobody wants to go to work

> Letting the government tell you how to drive your car

>driving with granddad
>he's driving 10 over

Attached: 1521181977594.jpg (330x198, 4K)

I drive as fast as conditions allow for

>no, only the most responsible citizens follow the laws like you and i!

Attached: 1520784990790.jpg.jpg (600x802, 96K)

I drive 10km/h over any limit, all the time. Cops here have a tolerance + I rarely see one and I know a few if their usual routes and times. (autistic faggot who notices shit like traffic light cycle times and shit reporting in).
I get super pissy too at those who drive under the limit because what the fuck is the point of even having one if people aren't even going to legally max it.
Fuck those people who sit in the fast/overtaking lane, under the limit and matching speed with those in the slower lane, effectively blocking traffic from advancing.

>sit in the fast/overtaking lane, under the limit and matching speed with those in the slower lane, effectively blocking traffic from advancing
In America we call this a Mexican roadblock

Literally this exact thing, I refuse to be the fastest person on the road, but I love being the second fastest.

Generic term for specific buy/sell groups.
It's like one step above Craigslist because it filters out a lot of bots and scammers because they're moderated and most of the people who see your ad are at least somewhat knowledgeable about what you're selling.

Drive faster so you can get rid of it faster and the cops have less time to notice you

Went 25 km/h over with a police officer tailing me yesterday. Was on my phone the entire time too

>give someone a ride while he moves his two cars
>pass by a school multiple times on the way
>see a cop
>dude has three different cars caught every time I pass
Pass me anytime op. I may be square but you can keep the rectangle.

And yield if left of the rightmost lane, when practical, on the highway.

In town, residential, or any zone 35 and under, no. I salute you.

Haven't you heard The News? It's hip to be square

>25 km/h

that equates to like 2 fucking miles per hour

Yes.
Most speed limits (in the UK at least) are outdated.

Patrick Bateman pls go

16mph actually. Fucking stupid American

In Ca you better move out of the way for being a traffic blocking faggot

Brazilian?