/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #555

''Chloe's most valuable treasure'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Before the Storm Gamescom Launch Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=OunUnpKLEGQ

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' (TBA)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on pre-order on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/13846338
strawpoll.me/13846359
strawpoll.me/13834594

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
mcvuk.com/news/read/exclusive-bandai-namco-partners-with-dontnod-on-new-narrative-adventure-ip/0186186
reddit.com/r/lifeisstrange/comments/6yefis/bts_e2_all_leaked_choices_from_episode_2_massive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Max is #1

I love you guys

Hawt Dawg Man platformer when?!

Wowsers. 555 threads.
Kate first post, Pricefield, shredding the endings, Max getting her recognition. Everything here just feels right and like it's from the past when things were so much calmer and slowe.
>We'll freeze a dream to last until another dawn.

we love her too

Reminder that this is a thing.

>Bandai Namco has announced a new strategic partnership with Life is Strange developer Dontnod Entertainment, MCV can exclusively reveal. The new partnership will see the creation of a brand-new IP based on a new narrative adventure experience. More details about the game, including platforms, a release date and whether it will be boxed or digital, will be announced in 2018, but Bandai Namco has told us it will take place in a fictional city in the US and include "a fair dose of investigation." It's also been in production since 2016.

mcvuk.com/news/read/exclusive-bandai-namco-partners-with-dontnod-on-new-narrative-adventure-ip/0186186

DONTNOD should totally make some fun and colorful platformer with him.

Alright from previous thread I'll leave Episode 2 leaks info(s) here and gathered all of my posts (again I gathered these infos from accurate place, but it's up to you to believe it or not you will see when game's released anyway)

Rachel and Chloe will go on road trip as you can see from next chapter's pic and we're gonna explore Rachel's character more while they were talking there. After some time passed we'll encounter with Frank and his pal Damon (the guy we've seen at the ending scene nearby Frank was Damon btw) diner sleepover thing will comes after.
And again, we're gonna see how did they build Chloe's truck with Rachel at this point they will steal money from someonelse,I mean they will mess with this guy named Damon and his mans -it doesn't matter if you stole money from start or not- (and they will also go theatre with it)
At the end of night girls will attend The Tempest at the very last second (for Rachel's moms sake since she'll also attend the theatre)
Keep an eye for Steph's reaction towards Rachel and Chloe
There will be confrontation with Eliot [eh,developers didn't put 'studying me' certain letter entry for nothing] I'm not gonna spoil this too much but let's say Rachel will ''save us'' again.In either way you are gonna go to the play with Rachel and be there for her, and considering Chloe didn't give certain answer even if you accepted and she completely ignored that dude.What pals said in discord chat he'll be forceful,confront her
That being said we'll learn too much about Rachel's story,her mystery kinda will be revealed, there will be heart-to-heart talk, there will be many flirt/romantic scenes,actually they are saying they will explore their feelings for each other in this chapter like who really Rachel is etc.

they are trying so hard for going bankruptcy

this will be downgraded so hard btw

Sleep tight, /lisg/

sleep well

Best girl

I checked Episode 3's screenshoot right now and Chloe's hair isn't blue in there, yet she's wearing Rachel red flannel.

Did they change it or is it something we're gonna see at the very end of the game?

Threadly reminder!

and it's also not so half-dyed. i guess deck9'll also fix this inconsistency since there are many other inconsistencies in-game and this hair thing is only the less important one.

Well she may crushed on Rachel and she could be the first person she fell in love with but prequel also morely showed that she valued Max more than anything,she was someone pretty much dear to her, and if Max was around at that time, surely, she'd realized her feelings more earlier.

and here we go

of course. if it was a ''simple friendship'' she'd forget her a year after at least.no matter what happened she was still desperately trying to reach her. there was always something more but they couldn't bring themselves to say it and got no time for realize it.

>Max had shitty life in Seattle
>Too much shy (enough to can't text her closest friend regularly)
>While Chloe was thinking&getting jealous she'd be hook up with someonelse who are Seattle art holes, Max could only befriended with two obese kids Kristen and Fernando, and admitted that she couldn't get along with anyonelse in her class
>She never stopped mentioning about Chloe in her journal,yet,disabled enough to can't text to her,even unable to send her emoji, over five years
>after gaining superpowers and reuniting with Chloe, she gained courage,became obsessed with Chloe, Chloe became her number one priority.
Life is Strange!

Hey guys. I decided to leak the choices/items from Episode 2 and Episode 3 of Before the Storm.

The developers kept it all in one neat little file. In fact, they did that with a lot of the Unity files. I'm in the process of reverse engineering as much as I can. Hoping to find unused content as well.

Obviously, spoilers ahead. Don't click if you want this all to be a surprise.

"nodeName":"CHLOE_IN_RACHEL_CLOTHES"
Thanks, that and the kiss is all I wanted

Oops, looks like it's just Episode 2. Regardless, a ton of new information leaked regardless.

I'm sure I can find a lot more, I literally just copy/pasted this as soon as I saw it.

Damn, way to spoil it for anyone who wanted to avoid it. But yeah, the kiss is a big event.

"nodeName":"E2_S05_CHLOEROMANTIC"
can you explain this,
btw I checked and this user's leaks are probably true

"nodeName":"E2_S04_TOLDSTEPHABOUTWEED
Wut

Kiss? where?

"nodeName":"E2_S05_VICTORIADRUGGED"
w-woah whats this mean

"E1_S08_ADMITFEELINGS"

see? I told you those fags that we can't change Chloe's feelings and it'll be about admitting or not

WHO FUCKING CARES? THIS MEANS WE ARE GONNA SEE STEPH AGAIN!!!

why the fuck did i write regardless twice? I need some sleep.

also come the fuck on devs

Steph is shit, tho

Possibly we'll see Victoria while she was wasted.

Ctrl+f "Kate" 0 results found

you're a shit,tho

she literally did nothing wrong either

Were there age polls ?

"nodeName":"E2_S04_MIKEYHOSPITALIZED"
oh no? should i be worried

Is that all of them? I mean all of those choices are there?

Some user here mentioned kiss which choice is that?

Here
{

"uniqueId":"66491e10-0673-4556-b233-c5ef3f252567",

"storyVariable":"{dc2a4680-bdbe-4c1c-b002-1fa838f029ab}",

"currentValue":0,

"$type":"GameStateVariableModel",

"nodeName":"E2_S06_KISSED"

},

Is this Steph's pal Mikey? NOOOOOO

"nodeName":"E2_S06_KISSED"

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YEEEEEEEEEEES

I'm working on the scripts tomorrow, the localization files may have the dialogue from episode 2. That'd be an amazing find.

Unfortunately they "tried" to obfuscate it, so it'll take a little bit.

"nodeName":"E2_S04_HUGGEDELIOT"
"nodeName":"E2_S04_ELIOTDATESTATUS"
still cuck'd good

"nodeName":"E2_S04_CHLOECONFRONTEDANTHONY"
Who's tony

So does it seem like Victoria might be Rachel's understudy, and that there is a choice for Rachel to perform, or for Victoria to take her place?

>sorry Elyot i'm into Rachel, i know i ditched you on so-called date, let's make a bro hug before I run into Rach.

E2_S03_CHLOEKNOWSABOUTDOG
Frank's dog I'm guessing

"nodeName":"E1_S04A_DNDPRISON"
Does this mean we'll get another dnd scene?

Anthony, buddy.

E2_S05_CHLOESACTING"

?? Care to explain

"nodeName":"E1_S05_MEWTWO"

>Chloe can remember her lines

Nope, that's E1. These were all jammed into the same file, blame the devs for how disorganized it is.

I assume Rachel gets her into theater.

Yeah probably.

What if Chloe takes someonelse's role in tempest?

Damn, that sucks. I really enjoyed that part.

oh wait so kiss will happen in there?

btw there's no alternate choice for some choices btw, that means they are not choice and will automatically will happen?

I'll know once I get the scripts de-obfuscated.

also, what the fuck is this? I don't remember this at all and I played it twice.

"uniqueId":"60478ab1-3305-49aa-9b6a-b6797ac09573",
"storyVariable":"{e7acd39d-7b26-4da5-bb9a-08002661561b}",
"currentValue":0,
"$type":"GameStateVariableModel",
"nodeName":"E1_S02_BOXOFDICKS"
},

Yeah there's no NOKISS option for example

This is the graffitti that you left in David's tool box

So, it took them ONE and a half episodes to kiss each other, ONE and a half days.
I liked how they handeld Max and Chloe's relationship, keep it mind they knew each other a long time ago, and yet it was slow and subtle. maybe it was the best thing about season 1, but now this is just bullshit.

>I'll know once I get the scripts de-obfuscated.
thank you so much user.i'm looking forward to it

Ahhh got it.

I'm viewing all the models now, they're linked to the uniqueID's. I'll post pictures when I wake up, I'm tired as fuck.

Enjoy /lisg/, hope you liked it. Will be back.

reddit.com/r/lifeisstrange/comments/6yefis/bts_e2_all_leaked_choices_from_episode_2_massive

Thanks and good night! Looking forward to more Steph

Well tension between them already triggered when they saw each other so it's not so unbelievable.

Maybe they will kiss each other in Tempest Play. That'd be so funny desu

Night dude. Thanks so much

ah why did you send this to there, developers watching that damn thing y'know?

>"E2_S05_STEPHADVICE"
Yes! They will probably talk about this ''girl'' things if you get what I mean

Calm down Michel, just go back to working on season 2 and maybe I'll buy vampyr

Not him but seriously delete it from there or they'll make threads about changing them with all of their idiotic fanservice scenes

E1_S04A_YESTOPLAY"
E1_S04B_DISNEYTEMPEST"

We'll be on tempest guys and Chloe and Rachel will kiss there. I'm so excited desu

Said in the pastebin I was gonna put it on the subreddit, but if you think the devs will really change it because it's leaked then I'll delete it. Didn't know they followed the sub.

But I wasn't the one who posted it

>but if you think the devs will really change it because it's leaked then I'll delete it.
user delete it asap. Same thing happened with first LiS and things didn't go well. Please delete all of them and yeah community manager following that sub like every single second.

Snuggle snuggle

They're not going to change anything in Ep2 at this stage, it's much too far along in production at this point.

But really, if you're worried that they'll find out that info was leaked, why the fuck are you leaking anything in the first place? That's like throwing a lit match on your bed while worrying about your house burning down.

Go all in and damn the consequences, or don't do it at all. Trying to take a middle ground is kinda dumb.

Of course developers following reeddit. thearcan (toby facepalm) fucker is in everywhere.
And sending leaks to there is really a mistake since that place's filled with ignorant cucks.

Just because geekremix post there doesn't mean the whole place has gone to shit

sorry but you are an idiot. you don't know every single developers following this site? you are not even the one who found these leaked contents yet you are sending this to plebbit as if you found them.

Ah kill yourself faggot.

Good job, ignorant cucks will spread all of their fanservice bullshits right now as if they know everything. Those things should be private even if you found them, yet as faggot you are sending them the most obvious place which's filled with shit-eaters

Hey Qtori, can you please draw Steph?
Thanks

>Scripts may be coming soon
Oh so you are also going to send them either.Idiot.

Thanks.

I am the one who found them.

I already deleted it a while ago.

The devs deserve to have it leaked, they're fucking idiots. I just wanted to expose that - but not if they're actively watching that place. I wanna keep looking through their shit when the next episode comes out.

Again, I was just trying to expose the devs. I've never been to the subreddit, maybe for a couple minutes but not enough to know the community in any way. I had to subscribe just to post that.

>Of course developers following reeddit.
It doesn't matter if they're following it or not, as soon as leaks are posted anywhere, they proliferate. It's a mug's game trying to quietly release leaks ... especially on popular platforms (of which I'd include these threads). So getting all worried about "but what if the devs find out??" seems like such a bass ackwards concern for the leaker.

Hey guys should I send the link to Mari, do you think shell get pissed?

Use fucking spoiler-tags you bunch bellends!

>The devs deserve to have it leaked, they're fucking idiots.
>Again, I was just trying to expose the devs.
This is a really weird attitude. Are you feeling ok, user?

> they're fucking idiots.
at least they are still better than dontnod, not like you are opening simply notepad to see things right? you made effort to it, and lots of people couldn't find it and have no idea what's going on with unity engine. yet, you spread it now. don't get me wrong but it's stupid to spread it in very first place,where every fanservice things coming from,plebbitcucks.

>but not if they're actively watching that place
and I can confirm, they are. toby for example

Just because you scrolled through his Reddit history doesn't mean you know him fully
Fuck you guys are sensitive, maybe the Tumblr fanart made you all Tumblr faggots.
Just leave him alone, he deleted the post, who cares, everyone knew there was gonna be a kiss anyway and it was bound to happen him or someone else

You couldn't find Ep3's choices yet right? Cuz I scrolled down and couldn't find anything.

Someone asked but I want to ask again, in EP1 there are alter choices for single choices, but there's none alternate choices for *some* choices? Is that because you couldn't find it or they are just gamestate?

>dumblr fanart
>dumblr faggots
the fuck are you talking about? don't confuse us with yourself marifag

>Just because you scrolled through his Reddit history doesn't mean you know him fully
Uhh, what? When did Reddit come into anything I said?

>Fuck you guys are sensitive
I guess "your actions are kinda weird, dude?" might seem sensitive to someone who is going for full-on edge mode?

Chillax bro. I don't think many folks here are really against leaks, the leaker just has a bit of an odd attitude is all.

They didn't even bother to remove the Unity watermarks from their game files, you can even see they used the trial version at one point. It's amateur game development. They didn't obfuscate anything except for the obvious stuff. They were just lazy. It's embarrassing for a commercial product.

Nope, nothing for EP3. Thought I saw them but it was Scene 3, not ep3. Not sure about the choices, that pastebin contains all the ep2 stuff I could see.

>the leaker just has a bit of an odd attitude is all.
I'll agree with this, I'm fucking exhausted. Pretty out of it right now.

All right, this is my last post, I have to get up in 5 hours for a class then I'll come back and do some more work on seeing what I can find.

I'm saying Reeddit is the wrong place for sending leaks. Same for tumblrcucks same for cucks in steam. If you leak something don't spread it asap, because there are many idiotic fans out there and they could influence a little fanservice since SE's also money grubber as fuck. I don't want this to happen desu

>that pastebin contains all the ep2 stuff I could see.
Then kiss is the gamestate. I mean it'll happen naturally.
Scat user mentioned this and I didn't believe it in first place,now I see that was the truth.

>Ever doubting scat user

Thanks for your efforts user, sorry for being harsh but you should see where are we coming from. We literally experienced same things during first LiS game, and we don't want to same things to happen again.
I'm looking forward to other leaks.

Much appreciated user, can't wait for your next move!