Heroes of the Storm General - /hotsg/

Freezie pop Edition

What's new?

>Call of Kel'thuzad Event
>Join the Scourge in undying servitude with a new hero, new skins, and a bone-chilling challenge
>September 5th - 25th.
us.battle.net/heroes/en/game/events/call-of-kelthuzad
youtu.be/-jInzG9Ukrk

>Kel'thuzad; The Lich Lord of The Plaguelands, Commander of The Dread Necropolis, Master of the Cold Dark, Founder of the Cult of The Damned, Former Member of the Council of Six, Creator of the Abominations, Betrayer of Humanity, Summoner of Archimonde, Archlich of Naxxramas, Majordomo to The Lich King, and Hearthstone enthusiast; Now LIVE!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/kelthuzad/
youtu.be/Uv35ukl8c-w

>For New Players
>Welcome to Heroes of the Storm
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE
>Heroes of the Storm 2.0
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20695700/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/
>Official Community Resources, Guides, and Tips
>Talent Calculators, Statistics, Youtubers, and more
us.battle.net/heroes/en/guides-resources/
>Tier lists are effective guidance tools, but should never be blindly followed
heroescounters.com/map
robogrub.com/tierlist
tentonhammer.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-tier-list

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21014686/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21026745/
>Current Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21043671/

>Where can I find fellow players to group up with and discuss the game?
"/join Veeky Forums" in game chat

Previous :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wfxDIyYU9nM&t
youtube.com/watch?v=CVNkA8Dfi60
youtube.com/watch?v=McqlDCGXaUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does he have good waveclear or what?

why is the new zagara skin so ugly

Kel'Thuzad is disgusting. Yet another case of Blizzard making a ridiculously overtuned hero because they somehow think that having a high skill cap and being hard to play are actual weaknesses. You always see shit like this and It NEVER fucking works.

Hell, he's not even that difficult. Land one E and then the rest of the combo just flows by itself.

STOP DO NOT TOUCH SLUG
he is my most played/favorite hero and only reason I play half the time

MULE has been removed one by one, the Abathur change is sadly inevitable.

>Ominous Wraith
Oh, gee. This seems rather decent.

His damage on the PTR felt nuts but haven't had the chance to play yet. Combo seems to be hitting the E, dropping all your stuff and pulling them into it. I imagine more than a few people will have issues executing it, though.

Wonder what his week 1 winrate'll be.

Inevitable.

>Collect 15 globes.
>Reward: Spawn a locust every couple of seconds that travels down a lane, attacking what it comes across.

>New trait.
>Evolution master: Hatted targets contribute xp.

I call this one the TLV nerf.

It's happening.

>bought genji a month or two ago
>didn't like him
>pick him up now cause I hear he's really good vs KT
>absolutely bullying nerds who want to enjoy the new hero
I'm giggling

Oh god, I haven't even considered a globe quest for Abathur

It's brilliant

Welcome to Genji. Stay away from Anub and Uther.

This game needs more viable ranged right click and more supports

valla and lunara are pretty good. you just need shields like tassadar or zarya

post your chilly bone daddy playlist
I'll start (for star lich)
youtube.com/watch?v=wfxDIyYU9nM&t

I was honestly upset when they removed them from tass and tyrande even though I almost never picked it on tass because of shield talent on same tier
Fuck I miss old tass desu

youtube.com/watch?v=CVNkA8Dfi60

They consider murky hard to play so they are retarded anyway

Don't worry, he'll be reworked soon again so you can miss the current Tass as well :^)

The problem is less how difficult the combo is to pull off and more how devastating it is when it actually is pulled off. It can be a bit tricky, sure, but once you get the hang of it and commit it to muscle memory, you should have no issues with it.

And he's not like other burst heroes where you feel bad if you use your burst on the enemy tank. KT's damage is so high that even the enemy tank is gonna keel over from it, and since the longest CD component of it is only 15 seconds (not counting Glacial Spike), you can afford to use it liberally.

>Scandroid
You have pretty good taste my dude
youtube.com/watch?v=McqlDCGXaUw

March is literally the Triple Tap heroic for Leoric now, fuck you if you pick this shit

It's worst than Entomb, but it's nowhere near as bad as Triple Tap. Nothing about Leoric is even close to being as bad as Nova.

Dreadlord Jaina is so god damn expensive, is there any other case of a skin costing 2400?

Every legendary that comes out is that price and than after a couple of weeks goes down to the normal legendary skin price.

When they release it it costs more, after like 2 weeks it will be 1600 again.

>When Nova picks Triple Tap on Warhead Junction
>The literal largest map in the game

More distance for them to run to cover xD

thanks for the quick replies, I haven't played in a while so i didn't notice the skin got the same treatment as new heroes.
I guess it's the same for all the lesser skins as well, such as epics costing 600 at first and then dropping down to 400.

March and Triple Tap are both shitter ults that QM players take, I've counted maybe 1-2 games out of 15 today where a Leoric actually picked Entomb

The people that pick it usually don't change the outcome of a fight at all, but they take it regardless because muh damage ult that full heals me if I swing into an enemy team and die 2 seconds later!! instead of the ult with greater utility and impact in team fights

It's just embarassing losing to a team with March Leoric, and infuriating when your own picks it against an entire enemy team lineup that literally cannot do shit about being walled

Holy fuck I'm so mad

You do realize March just got buffed today right?

Why is Tracer so popular right now? I feel like I've seen her every single game the past few days.

There are games where Entomb just isn't worth. Games where you need to live and they don't have good Entomb targets.

Meanwhile there is never a reason to pick Nova. Leoric at least now has a good ult, and an okay ult now instead of a good ult and a useless ult now.

>Kael'thas, Jaina, Chromie Azmodan, Zagara run out of mana after two or three skill rotations
>Kel'Thuzad spams his shit all day and never worries about running dry
>This is despite him having the most devastating burst out of all of them, on the lowest effective CD
>"high skill cap hero"

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

>Chromie runs out of mana.

That's how I know you have no idea what your talking about.

Unless it's some timed offers, like lunar skins or other seasonal stuff. Is DL Jaina in the shop for good or will it rotate out? That's kinda important to know if you feel like committing now or later.

Probably because pros have been picking her up in HGC.

Leoric so fun to play now.

literally the majority of the heroes you listed don't have mana problems

I pretty much never spend my gems, is it worth picking up Kel'thuzad for 750gems?
my end goal is to own all heroes, I'm missing 6 right now, still have 30k gold to spend

f2p game obviously they are releasing broken heroes on purpose to get nerds to buy them

So considering the game will be filled with kellthuzads on all teams for a week, which heroes are the best counter:

>which heroes are the best counter:
Chen, Tracer and stealth based heroes.

If you play a lot you will get more gold out of stimpacks than just straight up buying heroes otherwise just use your gems if you don't care.

They keep doing it the madmen

The 11 deaths butcher is just having a bad day, no way he's feeding.
That's why this game has less viewers and players than poker.

Who cares about how many people are watching
I play shit I enjoy and a good portion of my more niche steam games only get in the hundreds to mid thousands

And here we have an inhabitant of hots ghost town.

jaina proudmounds

>the video games I play must have a certain number of viewers on a streaming site or I can't enjoy them
And here we have an inhabitant of autism town.

>i've never done bad in a game
>i have 100% winrate with 0 deaths

>I'm supposed to have 100% winrate when people afk or feed
Sure

Tracer, even the shitters are impressed

CUTE!

Holy shit, is that THE one and only Mike?

>hey Pekka, kellthuzad is the most important release ever, make sure everything is perfect, so like take 3 seconds to check that the portrait aspect ratio is correct
>"No."
>PEKKAAAAAA

Yes, i am currently taking a sabatical from maining valeera, since ending most matches with 20:0 kills got boring after a while

yay / nay

Only worth it if you are maining jaina, you would have 24 other skins for that

MULE is rarely the best choice anyway. I don't know why people like taking it. I wouldn't mind them removing and putting something else there.

T H I C C

mule would be only worth it if it repaired shit until someone breaks it

Bully the KTs.

Ayy lmao

>I don't know why people like taking it.
Because MULE is a game changer

Instantly reroll anything that isn't dreadlord jaina you castrated cuck

It's only really good if: A: You're losing in some way. And B: If the tower is taking damage over time somehow. It does nothing to actually stop or slow pushes.

Bliz has others plans for me

It's amazing on sky temples because towers and forts often get only somewhat damaged allowing you to negate temple captures. Also good on warhead junction if the enemy team is stupid enough to throw nukes without taking the structures down.

So Genji and Tracer poop on Kel'Thuzad. any other counters so far?

One have bare midriff one have uncovered face, what do?

so can us dudes tell us how the new skins are? is it just another summer fiasko with the same 2-3 shit skins with 10 color variations? i know of dreadlord jaina/jaina that looks exactly the same, only like 5 years older and dreadlord sonya and kael thuzard. anything else?

A defined female stomach is the pinnacle of beauty when it comes to the body. The choice is self-explanatory.

they made 10 beautifully crafted solo skins just for you, check it out

Fit tums are the best!

holy moly the new Chromie spray is cute! chromie so cute!

damn, i would be happy with only one *smacks lips*
nice

I've found Murky pretty good against him, as long as you have the bubble up and wait for either the chain or nova before using it he can't hit his combo at all. And lategame if he's slightly out of position you can just octograb him and he's dead.

>guy is silenced
>adds me after game after spam pinging the tyrael all game
>get this
Well this is why you are silenced, guess those things really are well deserved.

>3d
If she wouldn't be a midget with fucked up proportions. Well, not fucked up, I guess those are normal for people with dwarfism, but still.
>be powerful magic dragon with shapeshifting abilities
>make yourself into a fat, bobble-head dwarf

I would never accept friend invites out of the blue, especially not by people that spam pings (those people get muted). Send it to Blizzard, those people spread like cancer and need to be contaminated, otherwise we'll be LoL 2.0.

>no more garrosh yelling at 1000dB when the game starts
Best thing about the KT release tbqh

Anub just 1 shots him

MULE was often an extremely good choice on Sky Temple.

Face

Jaina's tummy wins this time

Help me out here you faggots, which one?

Chromie stomps him pretty hard
Shes just smaller, has longer range, and can punish his huge hit box anytime he uses death and decay

>butcher chest
>rerolled because 4 emotes

Why Jaina so expensive

The face isn't even that pleasant to look at, not aesthetically pleasing. I'd choose the tummy version, middle one has a relatively healthy skin color. Black and white armor version look best for me, purple is alright.

they want to cash in on horny teens. "don't got 2400 doritoes to spare? 10€ (or your regional equivalent) will do just fine!"

Every new thing is most expensive, after a few weeks it will drop to 1600 doritos, that's literally how it has always been.

why i cant have both midriff and face on same skin?

Or the fact they given her away 3 times for free so how the fuck do you not have her already.

what did he mean by this?

I think i just buy theramore Jaina

>Exiting Morales' medivac grants 2 secs of invulnerability
>Entomb inflicts silence but duration has been lowered by 1 sec
>Chromie sand blast changes

Are they really tuning this game for incapable autistics?

What build are you folks going with?
I'm enjoying my perma slow/cc build personally.

Ask again on Thursday

none.

People accept these? I just let them try again and again and enjoy the fact theyre close to popping a vein over this game