clanjadewolf.net/mwll/
mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie makes its final stand:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
store.steampowered.com/app/416020

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

Cram in completely unbalanced civil era tech here:
mwomercs.com/civil-war-escalation

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

All the MWO Models and Cockpits:
gamemodels3d.com/games/mechwarrior/

Kong PodKast #25: Heavy Gear Stuff
kongkast.libsyn.com/kong-kast-25-gear-bays-black-market-and-pets-oh-my

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ONEjoRQ0Cg8
youtube.com/watch?v=WvMaSjcTb3s
youtube.com/watch?v=ii--ueudefo
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Guys is MWO p2w?

Neck yourself.

D E D
E
D

Kung fu when?

>when u kno u play ded gamu

Anyone here still play the Mechcommander games or Mechwarrior 1 through 4?

Recently tried MW3 as it was first my battletech game and it crippled saves and then refused to accept mission ending so i dropped.
This is kinda sad, MW3 bitching betty is my fetish.
And i simply dont have time for Mechcommander2

Please stop making these threads. Thank you in advance

I occasionally do a mission or two on MW4. I can't stand to do much more than a couple though because it's a pain in the butt to navigate the menus, and there's a weird mouse aim issue that seems fairly common but nobody seems to know how to get rid of.

There should be a Mechwarrior 1-4 quadrilogy on Pirate Bay. I used it months ago and MW3 works perfectly except it won't play the winning cinema after you bat the game. You cans till access that cinema from the files and see it though.

dead thread

Hi There!

No. There's a limited number of mech variants that are pay only, but they only give you different hardpoint combinations.

Anything else is just "pay to unlock content more quickly", and the rate of progression is faster than other similar games like say War Thunder or World of Tanks.

I've played through Mechcommander 2 a couple of times, but not very recently. That's a game I'd love a sequel to, but I wont hold my breath.

That's a really fun mech to play.

Now running through newbies like a bad case of the shits:

honestly why arent you just teamkilling the geriatric retards that play mwo? it's way more fun than actually playing it properly

t. poopfeast420

nice thumbnail.

I actually might very soon.

i have tried installing this game about 4 times now
i download the launcher, install it, click onto INSTALL
it starts downloading the game then about 1/10th into the download it stops and gives me an error and says to run the repair tool

wtf?
i just wanna play already wtf is wrong with this shiet
is there any other way to install this game?
like a torrent download of the installer only so i can bypass that shitty ass launcher?

not your tech support fag

we need more to do with mechs alone, i hope the sp has coop or at least use our online mechs

Have you tried installing it through Steam?

I honestly find it easier that way.

Well they're adding the Solaris Arena which I think is going to have 1v1 and 2v2 options. MW5 is going to be strictly single player.

While it would be really need if they added something like a 4-player PVE coop, I don't have much faith in PGI's ability to implement something like that. At least not in the near future.

I'd love to see a MMO style dungeon for a group of 4 mechs to deal with.

>The enemies forces are in a state of disarray.
>Their remaining mechs and land vehicles are retreating to spheroid dropship X.
>Remaining aerospace fighter elements are covering their retreat.
>Prevent the enemy forces from reaching the dropship or destroy it before it launches.

There's one scenario right there. It would be pretty easy to come up with 10+ of these, and create a few maps for each. Semi-random enemy selection and distribution.

Honestly it would get the oldgolds out of PvP.

bamp

lurms

Copied from elsewhere, even my potato gives me better SS's.

T5 turds are about as challenging to kill as a bad AI. Probably easier. Besides, the Goons did it better.

Kill everyone that isn't a Goon on either team, then play the game with Goons only. Solo, you just can't mine that salt nearly as well.

So, shrink the player pool even further?

PGI can't afford that, which is why MW5 instead.

bump

Absolutely an important consideration. I don't expect to ever see something like that, we're just fantasizing.

MW5 is going to be single player only though.

That might change though.

Source?

Reading comprehension?

Yep, but they figure it'll give people their PvE fix as it's a "traditional" MechWarrior game.

Whether that results in a new engine for MWO is another thing entirely, but it really was their best bet instead of the waste of time, PR, and money that was Trannyverse.

Someone claimed that MW5 might change from single player to multiplayer. I'm asking what the source of that information is.

>might
Again reading comprehension?

I doubt it. Why would PGI want to cut into the playerbase of MWO?

american education

>reading comprehension
Back at ya

Co-op mode won't really cut it, I doubt they will go Pvp tho.

>retards
When people say something might occur it's not a definitive statement, my mentally deficient yuropeons.

Got it, the whole 'so they might' just means it's pulled out of your ass with no basis anywhere else.

First, I never claimed it's a fact in the first place so I don't know why are saying this now. Glad you finally figured it out retard.

Second, trusting what PIG says makes you a double retard, especially after single player MW5 turned into MWO.

reddit spacing.
everything makes sense now.

Not an argument.

>no basis anywhere else
ahahaha how yiffing new are you?

they already did this once
youtube.com/watch?v=ONEjoRQ0Cg8

reddit spacing
yiffing
everything makes even more sense now.

>butthurt
>zero arguments
>bogeyman

really

makes

me

think

How do people achieve this damageg?

i have no idea

>urinal is back

>tfw you see your name

>two shaix
woah

Are you kidding? It absolutely would.

You think all the potatoes, oldmen, and stickshitters that get clowned on constantly in MWO would keep playing PvP when they could just set the difficulty to easy and roll NPC's all day with their 35 year old live-at-home retarded wifes-sons?

Wow that video from 2009 has better graphics than current MWO.

I know they changed a bunch of shit so potatoes could run it on their toasters, but would it kill them to give those of us with decent PC's some higher graphics options?

Nigga pls, while environments are ok mechs look worse than MWLL ones.

Well single player role playing platform is already cutting it, adding a mode allowing 2 to 4 dads play together is hardly different.

It might, it might not. All depends on the mech tech era that MW5 will have. Isn't it supposed to be around 3025?

Alright, you're right. The mech models in that video are wayyyy worse than current MWO. The weapon effects and environments though are another matter.

They don't make enough money off of this game to hire enough people to do that.

Maybe they should be focusing on how to bring in more players then, instead of putting all their effort into extracting more money from the handful of people they do have.

>laughing_F2P_marketers.png

Better to get $1 from 50,000 players than $10 from 5,000.

Any businessperson who's going to make it in the long run recognizes that bringing in first time customers is one of the most valuable aspects of your business.

>F2P_marketers_laughing_even_harder

youtube.com/watch?v=WvMaSjcTb3s
>tfw kong will never be as strong as it used to be

PGI obviously doesn't have marketers. They have millennial retards and lazy developers.

I'm an actual sales and marketing professional and PGI's floundering over the years has been really, really painful to watch. I've been tempted many times to reach out to them and offer my services as a remote consultant, but between them probably not recognizing how bad they need it and my hesitation to even get involved with a shitshow like Russ I've aborted that idea quickly every time.

Could someone give me a quick rundown of faction play?
What are the pros/cons of going loyalist vs merc? What are the benefits of doing a ton of faction play? What are loyalty points used for?

Which mech has your favorite Cockpit?

Griffon.

Phoenix Hawk, I helped developed it while one of the streamers was showing off and made a comment on what he could do, and did it and liked how it looked. I'll be forever burned into my mind.

I like the Bushwacker.

Loyalist is the only way to go if you're solo queuing. Being in a merc unit is a good way to go if you play with a unit.

Faction play can make you a ton of money and personally I like the longer games and drop deck mechanic. It also has longer wait times and is more punishing to lose as a result.

Faction points just level you up with that faction and earn you some free XP, C-Bills, and Mech Bays as you advance.

bomp

rip

youtube.com/watch?v=ii--ueudefo

Thanks Greg

Whoa I did not know dash11ng had a king crab on his alt account

is dashing really that bad?

heard the TKers are back, anyone know for sure?

ded

I was in a game a few weeks ago where half our team was pissed at like 3 other members and they all went after each other. I think 5 or so people died before the enemy found us.

Yes

If I wanna be a giant faggot and maximum lurm it up nowadays what's the go-to mech? Catapult or what?

Would a marauder IIC with 5 MPL and 2 UAC 10s be good? The main problem i can think of is that once your RT is taken out, you are toast, and you dont have structure/armor quirks.

Cyclops 10-Q.

Okay so has anyone had the game fail to give them a heat warning before? I didn't have Override queued up, it just shut me down without warning. No flamers in play either. Was really a shitty time as I was dueling an Atlas.

if you overheat too fast it can go straight to the shutdown threshold.

Ohh... hm. I have pretty good heat efficiency on the 'Mech in question so I dunno if that was the case, but thanks. Good to know that can happen.

RIP Gergg

Nice

Nice

Nice

Nice

Yes. Outreacharound was salting about it yesterday. T5 only, it's all fresh accounts.

Stalker still does maximum number of lurms, but anything 60-80 missiles works. Awesome 8R, Stalker on IS side, Supernova, Highlander IIC Clans.