$30,000

$30,000
NO LOW BALLERS I KNOW WHAT I GOT

Attached: JD-rightfront.jpg (475x311, 33K)

if its got the original engine/transmission I could see someone paying that much for it

If it's original, it could go for 3 times that much. Even back when that movie came out, that thing was probably worth $50k.

If that was the original movie car it would go for way more than 30k. Maybe 300k

its a joke about boomers overpricing their cars, but the one in joe dirt is probably in a museum somewhere or in someones private collection

honestly that thing is in better condition than the usual rusted out heaps boomers try to sell for 30k+ on craigslist

and it actually runs

I can do 900 dollars.

Attached: enganeer.png (2560x1440, 3.11M)

>$600
>no low ballers/time wasters
>eye know what a got!

Attached: IMG_20151225_122440.jpg (5312x2988, 3.54M)

>R U S T F R E E

Attached: rust free.png (666x668, 830K)

>yfw they cannibalized a perfectly good Charger Daytona in mint condition to make that

CAR IS IN PERFECT CONDITION, FLAWLESS

has a dent on the front right, interior scratched up, some minor rust on the fender, engine is skipping.

actually looks pretty solid from the picture. all surface rust. fucking DA that shit off and start doing bodywork

Or they could have taken a regular old Dodge Charger and added some parts to it

Attached: 87k miles.jpg (494x893, 125K)

nah leave it like that, pressure wash and clear coat it. Patina is badass.

I'll give you $6k for it

Reading that ad gave me aids

When I was younger I would have called that dude 1000x for that gay ass Craigslist ad.

Guaranteed that motherfucker is at a dealership every three months asking for 19% off MSRP because, "he's a legit buyer man, you guys want to make a deal, change your mind, gimme a call..."

R A R E

Any Daytona that's in running condition is worth six figures

How about $1,000?

Attached: 1515093242958.png (791x525, 343K)

what's the appeal of this car? it's literally a dodge charger with a nose cone and wing

that's what the daytonas were

so why does it command such a high price? not trolling genuinely curious

Only 500 made for NASCAR homologation rules. One of the very first wind tunnel tested designs. Engine was either hemi or 440 hp with a the goodies. Extremely rare, I've only ever seen 1 running at a show.

My favorite is when people hoard rare/collector cars and let them rust in their yards.