/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

Vigilant Edition

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will likely never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition for the above reasons. Please do not ask again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!GYJEWD6I!nUFZRNebirG_wQwPxLmemRY5I_ENauJOYOJsW3oEc3E
tetrodoxin.blogspot.com/2015/04/a-wild-redhead-appears.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Sabas a cute horse futa!

I hope you realise that none of the musclefus posted here look anything like that.

First for Elf

No 1.1 but heres 3.0

mega.nz/#!GYJEWD6I!nUFZRNebirG_wQwPxLmemRY5I_ENauJOYOJsW3oEc3E

Anyone here have Lilu 1.1 follower? Seems like the mod author removed all her files all over the internet for some reason.
tetrodoxin.blogspot.com/2015/04/a-wild-redhead-appears.html

It's the same shitposter. Look at the timestamps.

Why 1.1?

Does anyone know what textures gomapero uses for his juicy big titty elves? I know he released a follower back when but I'm pretty sure that those textures aren't used by him anymore.

The upper lip looks out of place. You really need to get a better specular or normal map. The eyes in my opinion look a bit too round. Otherwise, it looks neato.

No, it's not. But no amount of proof would mean anything so it's all pretty pointless to argue.

I'm trying to make a perk that does the following things.

1: Makes all weapon damage do bonus damage equal to 20% of an enemy's maximum HP.
2: This damage is capped at 100.

Problem is I know jack shit about perks. Is there a reference guide to the functions somewhere that goes into a fair degree of detail as to what variable does what? I know this kind of thing is possible because it is done in Ordinator, but if I try and load Ordinator or Dragonborn in the CK it just crashes, so I can't lift it from that.

still a work in progress. will try to fix the lips and eyes

also ive been struggling to find a specular map that's not glossy for a while now. still searching

I like old one's look more.

I believe Skysight Skins has these. I recommend them. They're very good and realistic. I don't think I found any flaws or complaints on it.

How goes things, fellow armored brethrens?

1. Find the things you want to imitate in Ordinator in T5e
2. Find their attached scripts if valid, and look at how they do it
3. Stuff like capping damage is going to be done using SKSE, so you need to attach a script to the perk's function. You need to attach the script to a trigger which is why you should look at how Ordinator did it

will try it out

Whats a good screenshot app to use with TKRE?

FRAPS. Remember to take your shots as PNG and not BMP.

Go ahead, man. These might not be of your choice for high elves, so you might have to try out other textures. I didn't move away from Skysight Skins because I was pretty pleased with the look.

Armorfu???

That stubble works. Is that Hvergelmir's Beards?

Yes. It's indeed I, Ellerete the dazzling armored knight!

The SweetFX that comes with TKRE, then batch convert the pics to quality 100 jpg.

msi afterburner

Yeah, both Brows and Beards from Hvergelmir. They're pretty great and there are multiple versions of these, from softer to heavier.

Would it be possible to get that armor? That came out good, there aren't many armors made for crossbowmen.

What armor is this?

Yeah, I will release a pack with the three armor mashups. The third being the most detailed one I have made: It might be released in a couple of days or so. I need my good friend to export me the armor to an .esp after I fix minimal issues with the textures and it's ready for testing.

It's called the "gold ebony armor", but I don't know which mod it came from. aMidianborn, maybe?

vanilla ebony with amidianborn textures and a cape from Cloaks of Skyrim.

I like 1.1 more, but other versions will do.

Which race is most likely to marry interracially?

arent bretons half elf?

based

Orcs are the most likely to rape interracially if that answers your question

Dunmer women have a reputation for promiscuity, so probably them. That, or the Imperials, since they're the most "standard human" of the races, moved into all the other provinces, and haven't really had much racial pride shown in the games.

Imperials

>Rape is lore friendly
I wish this meme will end. Only daedric princes rape

user, you think that bandits in Tamriel do not rape, and wars do not involve any rape whatsoever?

>moved into all the other provinces
Haven't all the races done this?
Rape is aasumed in any world where people are cruel enough to kill, torture, and literally tear the soul out of eachother

id rape you right now if it weren't for the laws

heh, good ol rape

Quit reading hentai, read the lore books

Sabas rapes girls

Are you retarded

Sapphire in the Thieves' Guild explicitly mentioned that she was raped as a little girl and she slit the throats of her rapists while they were asleep.

Yeah and women lie about rape all the time

Which race is the most likely to be raped

Gimme lore unfriendly beach pants and other swimwear for males.

Which Elder Scrolls game should I start with? Which is the best one?

Bretons or Bosmer

Skyrim Special Edition.

How come that OutfitStudio can't find some UUNP bodyslide conversions installed?

Arena.

Tell that to Astrid

the elders scrolls online

Khajit or Argonians

Will you please take lewds of your version of Armorfu?

Oblivion mobile version

Never ever, I don't want to start a massive shitstorm.

But I am planning to take a few shots of her attacking an Orc stronghold, being surrounded yet managing to decapitate their chief before escaping. If that's okay, that is.

>no trip

Really makes me wonder...

Whoops, forgot my trip. Then again, I almost posted in an NSFW thread using my trip, so I guess this outcome was much safer.

Minor slip-up. This is what happens when your attention is divided to two threads at one.

Bretons because they have the cutest women

>cummies posts his elle cosplay shit
>samefags asking himself to lewd it
>responds to said samefag but forgets his trip

Hello Morrowcuck.

And the smallest

It's pretty obvious.

>as a little girl
She never said she was a "little girl" when it happened.

oh damn, you're right lmao

This is one of the occasions where I wasn't samefagging, I swear. Besides, I've already made it very clear several times I won't do lewds while cosplaying as another waifu. Why would I samefag to repeat my own statement?

Okay... but a rape took place nonetheless.

>Look, you want to know about me? All right, I'll tell you. I'll tell you about the time I was a young girl, barely out of her teens... living on a pig farm in the middle of nowhere

>They took me as a prize, and violated me for a fortnight. Tossed me from bandit to bandit like... like..."

>barely out of her teens
So 20 years old.

>stops because she notices the dragonborns massive hardon

Rufio was a rapist.

>I wish this meme will end.
See, I'd be inclined to agree with no rape considering how sex-free FO4 is but a dead woman bent over a rock in a waterfall with a note nearby about how her father worries her skinnydipping with Forsworn nearby leads to other conclusions.

She lied about being raped and killed. Was merely pretending.

Who wrote that script? That writing style is like something that you would put in your fanfic.

Isn't that Saphire or whatever?

Yes, but the overuse of ellipsis is just jarring considering a group of professional writers supposedly wrote the game's script.

Oh, wait, disregard this post. Too dumb to read reply chain.

Valen Dreth implies he will rape your wife when you're playing a male Dunmer.

Lamae Beolfag raped men when she became a vampire.

Bretons are literal rape babies.

>Lamae Beolfag raped men when she became a vampire.

Like mother, like daughter.

You're a slimy shit

Arondil raped village girls. Raped their corpses. Then raped their enthralled souls.

There's also one dungeon where rogue mages talk about their boss kidnapping people and having fun with them. You find a small room with three bedrolls and a Dibella statue upstairs.

>using a new IP to shitpost
Who's the slimy shit here?

Where is your helmet, and why do you still have my sword?

"just fuck my shit up"

>"just fuck my shit up"
???

Well if you want it back, you can just visit my house. ;)

cringe

>When the 2 hot cousins are forced to take the bratty niece on a hunt

>hot

Don't be mad because you're not

Don't insult Longhorns waifus like that. Unlike your waifu, they're not gifted presets and people actually download them and take screenshots with em.

Well it's your opinion and I have no rights to judge your opinion.

I just don't like Orcs.

This old tunic is just perfect. A bit of polish really brought out the detail. The scales prove quite durable despite it's good looks. They clink or chime as I walk, a sound not unlike chainmail. The fabric beneath also tells of the same quality. Snug fitting, but not too tight in any place. Atop my back sat a new backpack. Beneath it, a fine greatsword. The pommel adorned with a snake. One from Mother's collection. Yesterday, father had stopped me just before the door. He commented on the emptiness of my pack, gesturing to mother as she tended to a cradle on the other side the room. She hastily sat a bottle to the side and joined us at the doorway. Dusting down her dress as she stepped up. They traded whispers briefly. His words putting a light in her eyes. She returned a few words then made way to the cellar. The trapdoor soon swung open and out climbed her wide form, hiding something behind her back. She approached then circled behind me. Sliding this scabbard into my view. Far too valuable to risk on one of my journeys, but she strapped it to my back herself despite my pleas. Her tiny hand then grasped my arm, dragging me to the kitchen to load my new pack with honey and bread. "Now my big boy can come home safe and sound." her eyes shutting alongside the final word, a wide smile forming. Her eyes abruptly opened, "Hopefully sooner than the last time?" she questioned, her joyous tone transforming to worry instantaneously. I nodded, returning the smile to her face.

Is there a mod manager you guys all use? I read through the some of the modding guide in the OP but didn't see anything mention any recommended mod manager in the FAQ or anything.

Kill your barber. And that unfortunate fellow.

Can't you just have somebody bring it to me?