Minivan

Why don't you own the most practical vehicle of all time? Better than a truck except for the towing. Dirt cheap with little to no rust and low miles. Can find a good one for about 3k just about anywhere in the US.

Attached: 2006-dodge-grand caravan passenger.jpg (640x480, 29K)

I chose the less practical most fun instead

Attached: $_86.jpg (1024x683, 111K)

A $3k minivan is going to be a work van or on it's third Asian or Immigrant family, rusted to fuck and have 300k woman miles which is like 600k normal people miles.

They're also like $50k new which gets you a nice truck or crossover. The fwd and lack of ground clearance is a big turnoff for me.

Attached: 08-dc-short-rear-hatch-closed.jpg (3888x2592, 3.17M)

Well why not get a Suburban at that point. It can anything a minivan can, plus it can actually tow stuff. Not to mention it looks better than a rolling shoe.
>inb4 emm pee gee's
4 miles per gallon isn't a significant difference

Attached: a4a363535c56fda8f1e614eb73f2cb3e.jpg (1440x900, 535K)

this.

Those Caravan's are shit.
11+ is were it's at.
3.6 pentastar baby.

Attached: Dodge_Grand_Caravan_custom_746.jpg (748x353, 70K)

They had a 3.8l option.

because every van my family has ever owned has been a mechanical nightmare of endless exhaust patching and shit not working. Not to mention theyre awkard as hell to drive because theyre so tall it feels like im driving a truck without any of the benefits of a truck

Get Astro or Aerostar. They're RWD and you can find clean examples cheap because they're old

>i dont live in my car
>i dont have kids
>i dont drive for uber
Any other questions?

There is literally nothing wrong with the 3.3/3.8.

>except for the towing

I've towed cars just fine with my 2006 Toyota Sienna, it has a 3500lb towing capacity

Attached: IMAG4376.jpg (3264x1824, 2.16M)

dont forget 4x4, body-on-frame, more torque, sturdier chassis, and off-roading capabilities

I didn't say it can't tow. I've hauled boats and trailers just fine with it.

I'd only own a van if I could get one for super cheap and it's only use would be fucking whores in the back. Especially whores I pick up off the street. Get some pillows and sheets and it would be max comfy

I've actually considered this too but vans are expensive and abused

dont the transmissions on most minivans go to shit pretty fast or something?

I've owned a '98 Suburban and an '05 Caravan, you're delusional if you think the fuel economy isn't significantly different.

Yes, it's the fatal flaw of using the powertrain of a sedan to run a 7-8 passenger van.

My dad's is at 294k miles and still going. He's put barely anything into it too.

>my $500 minivan was just sitting in a guy's driveway not doing much and was relatively clean and only owned by him for the past 23 years
thing barely has any rust too, given he didn't take it out much during the winter

Attached: 1519223183484.gif (240x266, 3.86M)