ENOUGH. STOP THIS HARDFORKING THING

How likely is this "hardfork" thing?

I dont know why these exchanges are trying to freeze people out """indefinitely""" because of this stock split-like thing. I'm too nervous to make a paper wallet in case I fuck up and send all of my momey to nowhere.

Should I just sell all of my BTC?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N5PKi39n0cc
coindesk.com/another-bitcoin-etf-deadline-is-already-approaching/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buy a ledger nano s or ledger blue, it's worth the investment

You will be cucked by your exchange in case of a hard fork

Also watching closely might sell if it touches 1200 defiantly selling before friday

>u live in a time were a github fork can double or collapse an economy

Holy shit, you think it might be that soon?

Is there a difference between having original BTCs and this ""BTU"" thing? Or is it effectively a stock split where your amount doesn't double? I'm a dumb normie when it comes to cryptocurrency

All I wanted to do was sit on my BTC. I might just ride this shit into the ground

Bitcoin really feels like it's being infiltrated and destroyed from within.

Even Andreas Antonopoulos is writing a new book called Mastering Ethereum and he's always been a fan of bitcoin so that tells you something right there.

Ethereum market cap can get enormous once it shows what it can really do and gets going. It's barely 1.5 yrs old yet already got love from all the key players in the world. Did bitcoin ever do that? Avg market caps of microsoft and apple alone is around 500 billion which if Ethereum reached means each ether would be worth $5,200 which is what people dream bitcoin could do but where's the support from big money to make that happen?

Only eth holders will smell the sweet scent of moon gains, not panic sellers, not small profiters, and definitely not skeptic no coiners.

user, chill and hold your Bitcoin. Everyone is against BU. Hash rate is going down. Whales are threatening to dump BU to the ground. It's not gonna be any fork.

Nigga shut the fuck up. Your altcoin gets one pump and you're fucking ecstatic. Enjoy your dump soon. I'm shorting.

You literally just posted those bottom two paragraphs in another crypto thread

Take a break dude

How to buy Ethereum? It sounds pretty damn cool after reading more about it and I can see the potential.

And I dont want to sell my BTC so need to hedge a bit

>How likely is this "hardfork" thing?
not very, according to BitBet

This.

BU is a buggy mess and has fucking crashed by $200 twice now, one of those crashes was today btw.

It is nothing more than an attempt by some autistic chink (Jihan Wu) and nerd virgin weaboo (Roger Ver) to corner the bitcoin market and play out their nerd virgin revenge fantasies.

They will more than likely end up dead with a bullet in their head- either by suicide after the gigantic failure of their incredibly stupid investment or from one of the many shady characters who hold cryptocurrency and dont appreciate it too kindly when dweeby autistic nerd virgins fuck with their money.

biggest eth market is the btc/eth exchange on poloniex

>people who own bitcoin are bullish about it
shocking

give unlimited a bit more credit than that, wu is thought to have 30-40% of support from miners

we are entering the dawn of the Ethereum Age, only the chosen will join KEK on his moon temple

youtu.be/N5PKi39n0cc

don't stop ething

Hes perfecting his art

I just wanted to go directly from US dollars to ETH. What's better/safer/etc: Coinbase or Kraken? To anyone here

I havent bought an e-coin since mid 2016, but I'm gonna go hard on ETH because my gut says to

there cash limits are pretty low, if you're going to go in hard that should mean an account on each

Did you even read this "bet"? It's not about BTC splitting. It's about bigger blocks completely taking over. The chain without size increase cannot have more than 100 blocks after the split. Given the targeted 10min interval that means it would have to wither within ~16 hours, which probably requires a 100% consensus, which is very unlikely.

That 28 BTC believe this has a chance in hell of happening is frankly remarkable.

Not sure, there have been talks of a hard fork in the past but It will most likely dip again around the 30th and cause more panic.

coindesk.com/another-bitcoin-etf-deadline-is-already-approaching/

So we all should just go there and place a bet on "No" and have almost 100% chance of winning money?

Buy BitBay it isnt even a meme, its real software which is more then ethereum Veeky Forums has struck oil for once its amazing

>user shilling lies to get a bigger buck out of his bet.

Nice try, but I don't gamble. Although there may be a bigger chance of this happening than I originally gave it credit. Maybe BIP100 goes through as a short-term compromise between Unlimited and LN. I guess it's not out of this world that a consensus to increase the block size limit is reached before September.

Just use electrum wallet and write down the seed phrase

Ledger Nano S is pretty nice, I would recommend it too