Invasion schedule:
wow.gameinfo.io/invasions

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ka9esTQUgB8&t=38s
prnt.sc/ghvwen
prnt.sc/ghvkid
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So the Argus storyline only has 1 more week left? How exactly do they plan on dragging this out for months?

what a tryhard thread
like a one where someone would think this game is important

what are the most fun dps classes? I'm very bored

Cheers lads, just wanted a cooler flying mount than the basic horse one. Had no idea you could reset instances.

i miss pandaria...

youtube.com/watch?v=Ka9esTQUgB8&t=38s
>Those comments
dead game?

The same way they drag out literally every patch since the game launched? By letting people do the content for months?

you mean since wod

basic horde one*

Thing is Suramar and Broken Shore both have longer storylines than Argus, that's what I'm worried about

>tfw no futa gender

>icecrown citadel
>dragon soul
>siege of orgrimmar
>siege of orgrimmar

Broken Shore had 12 weeks of kill 100 demons, loot 10 boxes. People got mad and they made it shorter in 7.3

Do you get more rep in a heroic instance and if so, is there a way to 'set' the instance as heroic?

You mean you don't enjoy doing the same handful of WQs and rerolling trinkets? Or how about running the same dungeons for relics until you get a decently WF/TF version with your two best traits on them?

soo wasn't timegated

broken chore had no storyline past the scenario though
>10 chests
>10 wq
>100 demons x4
At least Argus has something.

>Broken Shore
>Longer storyline than Argus

Ok user I don't like Argus either but c'mon let's not tell blatant lies.

keep clicking your portrait

right click portrait --- > dungeon difficulty

you can switch instance / raid difficulty mid-dungeon as long as you aren't in combat

don't think you get more rep tho

????

I don't think you're grasping the conversation, user. At all.

It's ok user, the conversation was probably hard to follow.

>And you're basically admitting I'm right about the relic thing.
Going from a mythic ToS relic to a heroic ABT relic will be +4ilvls. That's enough a pure ilvl upgrade for the vast majority of specs to ignore traits altogether. You're literally a retard, aren't you?

destruction
>high burst, little reliance on pet
affli
>dots, medium reliance on pet for aggro
demo
a mix of the above, heavy reliance on the pet

is this accurate?

First of all, that's assuming no forging at all. Second of all, you even blatantly admit that it's not true for all specs. And third of all, that wasn't even the point. The point all along is that some relics are clearly best in slot when compared to others, which you readily admitted a number of times.

Why are you arguing that relic traits don't matter when they clearly do? You even admitted that there's clearly better traits if they're the same ilevel. I'm sorry to say but you seem like the retard.

Is there any trick I can use to speed up the Argus quests (besides grouping for them)? I am NOT going through this shit 11 more times just to access fucking world bosses.

just how fuckin garbage is warlock to play? why the fuck do they think im going to cast 5 afflictions on the target

Hit level cap with a Demon Hunter when the xpac came out and quit, any reason to come back now? I miss this game.

No, RP is there to slow your ass down.

>altcuck complains again but is TOTALLY ENJOYING HIMSELF OKAY

i wish i had a girlfriend to play wow together
i would constantly disturb her with kisses and hugs and she would be like "user stop xP" and i would just pin her down and kiss all the way down then grab her jaw come close to her face and tell her shes my precious little sunshine and i wont allow my depresion clouds ruin this perfect illusion

i dont get it, during the Q and A dude said you only had to do the opening quests on one guy to unlock WQ, and just some WQ wouldnt be avaliable unless you have done certain quests. dude lied to me

World bosses are unlocked for all alts once you got them with one character I believe.

I believe that it's a different person, I'm the guy with 19 110s. And I'm still enjoying myself.

They only unlocked teleporters account wide.

ive mained a warlock from vanilla, around gates of AQ patch, until about one month into legion. i didnt like my lock during wod, but i slogged through it, but i just had enough come legion. ive been playing a prot paladin since november and been having lots of fun again.

thats literally how me and my gf play games together, too bad she doesn't like wow

literally fuck off my general i come here to escape reality

>First of all, that's assuming no forging at all.
You mean I didn't assume there'd be an RNG component when I could look at the default values and assume one item would be an upgrade over the other at said default value. Wow. Weird.

>The point all along is that some relics are clearly best in slot when compared to others, which you readily admitted a number of times.
There will always be a BiS. Always. Doesn't matter if it's legendaries, relics, or weapons. I'm assuming you're the OP that said
>The relics are one thing in Legion that made me stop giving a shit about raiding.
This is one of the most retarded statements I've ever read. You know this is the expansion with legendaries, right? If anything made you stop caring, it should've been those. But you're a retard who probably thinks you have to farm relics for that BiS trait 955ilvl relic. You're an idiot m8.

>Why are you arguing that relic traits don't matter when they clearly do?
Clearly never said they don't matter. They obviously do. However, they don't matter as much as you have deluded yourself into believing. As stated like 4 times now, ilvl will almost always trump trait. But you're ignoring that and sticking to the 3-4 specs that want certain relics to try and keep your flawed logic sound.

Did anyone else get Seat of Triumvirate items from their weekly chests? i got 2 out of 12

kys wowik im literally laughing at u with my gf right now

futa is a sex not a gender

There is literally no difference between sex and gender

>belf qt with griftah's troll shoes mog

I really don't know what we're even arguing about, besides the personal attacks we seem to pretty much agree on our points. Also I never said relics were the only reason I stopped raiding, just a reason. The legos are objectively worse than relics.

Also, my problem with the relic system is that there is, as you say, a BiS for each relic. Even if ilevel does trump traits, you're still best off finding what drops your bis relic and then doing that over and over again for a good titanforge. This turns one "weapon drop" into three forever grinds, which is what I don't care for.

You really throw the word 'retarded' too much man, maybe think about calming down a little. You're very confrontational.

24hrs suspension lads

same deal, destro with the rof ember nerf sucked cock and I never was a fan of affli much. demo got canned so DHs could have their "press to do more damage/take less damage" cooldown. MoP will never happen again.

Mfw my character is named Huge male genitalia in Japanese and I have not been banned yet

If any of you are looking for a fresh start, a new class, a simple alt please consider , a new Alliance Veeky Forums guild on Argent Dawn EU
>Who do I whisper
Anyone in the guild can invite, so just whisper whomever you want
>What are your plans for the future
We will see to settling on something more concrete once our guild grows a bit more, but for now we hope to make it a comfy social guild
>How is the pop/RP on Argent Dawn
One of the busiest servers and you'll always have some RP going on in Stormwind so people are walking and populating the city. (DPS)Queues are fast too.
>You have such an ugly af tabard lol kys
Send me 10g and a better one and we'll cast a vote.

>Even if ilevel does trump traits, you're still best off finding what drops your bis relic and then doing that over and over again for a good titanforge.
That's not an issue with relics. That's an issue with this stupid ass titanforging system. They're two completely different systems.

>You really throw the word 'retarded' too much man, maybe think about calming down a little. You're very confrontational.
It's Veeky Forums m8. You gotta learn to handle banter a little bit better than that.

>Velen summoned the Exodar using the seven chaos emeralds

>tfw reporting mexicans on ragnaros for language abuse

>tfw I have 6 max level hunters
>tfw I have 4 max level warlocks
>tfw I have 3 max level druids

how autistic am I?

GM was a fag too

prnt.sc/ghvwen
prnt.sc/ghvkid

Asked me after the last sentence 'Any more questions?' 2 seconds later 'No? I will now suspend your account have a nice day'

how do they justify twogenders being inappropriate? just because players reported it?

Yeah ultimately I have a huge problem with titanforging as well, if that didn't exist I imagine that I'd like the relic system more. Though I'm still not a fan of it regardless, effectively turning one weapon slot into 3.

As for the banter, eh. I just don't get into the shittalking much.

I got this yesterday, should probably make a Death Knight to ride it.
What race should it be?

>GM contacts me because my Artifact quest bugged out
>asks if I still have the problem
>say yes
>he answers: Good :) Is ther anything else I can do for you?
>a second later: No? Well have a good day!

Gnome

I was considering it for comedic effect. Male or Female gnome?

Female goblin DK if Horde. Either female gnome or possibly female human if Alliance.

Pretty sure they can flag your name if a GM finds it offensive, regardless.

>character creator only has two genders
>ban players named twogenders
what did they mean by this

why would anyone play a dk over a warrior ever EVER?

because it's fun

Blood DK is one of the best classes/specs for running old raids.

>Asked me after the last sentence 'Any more questions?' 2 seconds later 'No? I will now suspend your account have a nice day'

Even they know it better than to argue with /pol/yps you cannot keep their faggotry out of video games (even if I agree with you about the 2 genders).

Different aesthetic.
Warrior isn't very fun right now. I switched off of it in Legion after maining it since Wrath.

>DK
>fun
ahahahahaha you cant even move you obese nigga hahaha

because ignore pain is a shit ability

GET OVER HERE, HOTPOCKET

Warriors literally just press the button that lights up. It's the BM hunter of melee.

Tanks are the same though...

Yeah but tanks are the spec retards that can't heal or dps play so it's to be expected.

> press the button that lights up
That's frost dk

It unholy any good right now?

what's the bm hunter of casters

Probably frost mage.

MM

bump

BM hunter

destro lock

I wanna worship that sweet nelf futa dick.

a better question is whats the bm hunter of melee? im leaning towards arms warr

>tanks are the spec retards that can't heal or dps play
no that's hunters, tanks are alpha chads that have to be center of attention

>this is what tank betas believe

Affliction

>Apply dots to targets
>Cast Unstable Affliction

WEW

>tanks actually believe this

I've played all three roles and tanks are by far the most braindead

So is Discipline any good?
I have a level like, 40 one and it's kinda annoying sometimes because my ability to apply atonement is kinda limited sometimes. To put it on the whole party I have to plea all of them and then I don't heal anyone because the enemies are dead by then.

No it's shit right now, go Holy

I'm questing in Holy and it's so much faster to pull everything and AOE it down while healing yourself

As a fresh 110 what would your prioritize for the 910 Argus gear? Relics?

>BM omegas with sour grapes over getting kicked when they managed to die as a guardian druid

Relics and then the high-stat peices (Head, Chest, Pants)

This game is so fucked. Argus was hyped up to a million and it has been the biggest disappointment since Tannan Jungle. Yet another new garbage zone with boring color pallets, boring as fuck world design cluttered with a billion mobs. Another fucking zone that requires some new meme currency to farm. Another shitty token gear system. I played in Argus for some hours and I'm about ready to uninstall. Also, fucking lel at that triggered Blue post about 'no-flying' holy fuck that Blue was all snark. I don't know what people expect from nu-Blizzard nowadays. Does anyone actually think they would design a zone with flying in mind or another shitty gatted zone with horrible mob clustering and annoying as shit terrain design.

Female Pandaren disgust me but I also want to ravage them.

Ret paladin. Easy as fuck rotation, doesn't do any damage either.

Upvoted

Hear me out guys. Is there a way to grind primal sargerite on a crafting profession that I'm not aware of? Or it's completely mandatory to have a gathering prof for a crafting prof? The box exchange is very unefficient.

But would you marry one?