Will the new supra live up to its name?

Will the new supra live up to its name?

A inline 6 has been confirmed at least

Attached: 2914D66B-FC29-41A6-A552-F5559CA08433.jpg (660x438, 111K)

>bmw reliability with a toyota badge
>autotragic only
>not only that but also fucking ugly as hell

I fucking wish the new Supra never existed

/thread

If it's an I6, it'll be a BMW engine.
My money's still on a Toyota V6 though.

>those looks
What the fuck were they thinking?
It actually looked better with the camo panels, since at least it wasn't covered in retarded scallops and cuts that didn't even do anything.

Attached: 1448051093166.jpg (500x366, 37K)

It will be a very driver oriented car. People don't realize how small it's going to be.

I just wish Manuel was an option

They have already confirmed i6

The challenger demon has already won everything

don't forget
>20 years for less than 50 hp increase and the engine won't be as workable as the JZA80

It's great news! You can now have the ugly styling of modern Toyota, but with the unreliability of BMW! YOU TOO CAN FALL FOR THIS MEME!
>B-B-But we Europoors love BMW!
That's because that is one of your 3 options of car. Cheap Japanese, Unreliable German, or over priced Italian.
This new Supra is gonna be a dumpster fire.

biggest meme is if they rename the bmw B58 as a J-series engine like how they gave the gt86 engine their own name
>see guys? the 3JZ is back!

It's going to be a shit show if it doesn't start lower than 50k msrp or weigh a lot less than 3200lbs. If neither of those 2 happen it's going to turn into another 4c. Where everyone looks at it and goes gee that's cool looking car. Then they look at the specs and walk away laughing. If it was released in 2000 with the reported specs it would be pretty good but now it's a joke.

That BMW B58 engine looks like it can take a good amount of boost. If these things prove to be boostable like the mk IV Supras, and keep the cockpit feel of the old Supras, I think they’ll be a winner.

why are there so many cars now with this retarded black and white magic eye bullshit? it looks so dumb

Attached: 1513474592577.jpg (600x567, 40K)

>BMW internals
>ugly
>no manual
>probably expensive because of the name tax
Forget the new Z, this is inferior to even a M240 or 440, isn't it?

It’s a reshelled Z4/5. Already confirmed.

ITT: People who can't afford it and wouldn't have bough it complain about it

The people who are going to buy it are gonna want the auto.

I bet it'll have about 350hp and weigh around 3300 lbs, similar to the 370Z Nismo. Since the Nismo starts at $45,700 MSRP, the Supra will probably be priced similarly. That's way too much, imo.

t. Yaris driving Toyota shilling faggot

fpbp

>modern German cars
>unreliable
Nice try fag

>auto
>fly by wire everything
>fucking bmw engine
who the fuck is their target audience for this piece of shit?

>who the fuck is their target audience for this
Obviously not the autists that just want an old Supra that's brand-new.