Help me pick my car

Hey, Veeky Forums

So I secured financing through my credit union and I am finally able to go out and buy a car. Budget maxes out at about 27k and I've got a list of cars but I don't know what to go for. Here are my current choices:

Tacoma
Canyon
GTI
Civic SI

Now I know these vehicles are all different, I just can't decide on what to get. Any advice? Any cars out there that I am overlooking?

Attached: 2018_volkswagen_gti-pic-3345457343790977860-1024x768.jpg (640x480, 89K)

Well do you want something fun to drive or do you want a fucking toyota tacoma. We cant decide for you faggot, tell us what you want

i can tell from your list of supposed purchases that you are a complete waste of life and utter fucking nu-male slimeball

If we have to decide for you and your heart doesn't know what it wants, you don't need a new car. Buy something used that is also reliable, like a 3k Civic.

If you'd actually want a new truck or a GTI or a Civic SI you wouldn't have to ask us.

>Soy boi detected

>telling someone that they shouldn't buy a new car
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE kek look mom I trolled someone of 4chin by calling him a soyboy

Attached: 09d.jpg (400x400, 16K)

I would also add the Fieast ST to the list. Its like the GTI but cheaper to work on and more reliable.

Nah, its discontinued now and the Focus ST is the direct competitor for the GTI.

It is true you can get them on the cheapo but stock they really arnt that fast.

>not sure if you want a huge pickup or a small hatchback

You need to figure out what you need in life.

>Well do you want something fun to drive or do you want a fucking toyota tacoma
I mean, each vehicle has it's advantages. I've been test driving them and I honestly don't find the Tacoma all that dull to drive.

I guess I was hoping someone in here that actually owned a recent, similar vehicle instead of a shitbox could comment or chime in regarding their experience.

It's too much to ask for this forum, I guess.

My opinion here.
Grab a Honda Civic Sport hatchback with the 6 speed manual.

Gti or brz

All the vehicles you listed will have carbon build up except the brz, so get the brz or the mexican german golf

Tacoma wont either but youll hate the fuel economy and anemic power

Yeah I agree, I dont know how you can cross shop a hot hatch with a mid size pickup.

I am a single dude that just wants a fun, practical car to drive. I can see the advantages for a midsize truck or a hot hatch.

I am also a somewhat big guy and so I wasn't always 100% sold on the smaller, compact cars.

I also want the infotainment to not be utter shit. I was also looking at the Focus ST and that interior looks like it's from the 90s. You can't get a decent sized screen w/o getting leather seats.

Brz
>big guy
>small car
>big benis

>I also want the infotainment to not be utter shit.
By this I basically just want Android Auto...

>:DDD

GTI has the most potential out of all the choices..
And will feel more complete from the start.

Used @15k

2018 civic SI is pretty fuckin' dope, low HP is the only problem

Honestly, i'd go for the civic SI

meh. It's a 200+ HP 1.5L. IMO, the true crime is it doesn't have conventional VTEC

Its obviously low HP for the current year. People really, really expected more than the same old 200 HP shit.

That and its the cucked 1.5 liter that doesn't leave a whole lot on the table to work with tuning wise. People really wanted a detuned civic R engine.

>Cars with Mufflers

Save your money and get a real man's hatch

Attached: NoMuffler.jpg (1500x1017, 146K)

I test drove one of these. Most fun car I've ever driven. Buttloads of fun.

Test

What about a WRX? It's in the budget... Simple AWD + Tarbo that is fun to drive. Low center of gravity.

I just wish they still had the hatchback model available.

You're forced to tune the damn thing or deal with the terrible stock mapping.

Stock v stock, its not the first car id choose.

How much money do you actually have.Right now.Cash.Not from a loan.Depending on that amount,you could get a nice lightly used '16 civic.

Depends on what you want my man. I currently drive a GTI and want a Tacoma in manual as my second car.

Gti is basically best thing I’ve ever bought. Don’t tune it if you’re too concerned with reliability; other than that it’s rock solid

Tacoma with the 4l v6 is fucking dope

Was pre approved for 20k, but have about 35k saved up. Only reason I applied for credit was to build up my history.

My max above the 20k is about 7-8k to put down.

20k is Abarth money right there. I really recommend you test drive it before writing it off. Surprisingly roomy and comfortable even for someone that’s 6ft

Has anyone looked at the Elantra GT Sport?

Kek