Illya NP upgrade and Kuro Skill upgrade
Illya rate-up

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TQ4gMGg1Mhs
youtube.com/watch?v=l3bzZKqiL0U
youtube.com/watch?v=cHusjpq7KDU
youtube.com/watch?v=QKzMI2uXveQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Pyn0FQ-K_qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=f7rMOX3221I
youtube.com/watch?v=_NTGINkAiCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LIZ THREAD

Why not just take me to kill the Hassans, user? I have anti-insta-kill as passive.

xth for Jannu

never tot Nitocris so gud at killing Hassan

Comfy watching with my cat.

No problem, i got too many free slots anyway. who are you?
Congrats, i hope i get her in today archer class gacha

youtube.com/watch?v=TQ4gMGg1Mhs
youtube.com/watch?v=l3bzZKqiL0U
youtube.com/watch?v=cHusjpq7KDU
youtube.com/watch?v=QKzMI2uXveQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Pyn0FQ-K_qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=f7rMOX3221I
youtube.com/watch?v=_NTGINkAiCY

Reminder you are all babies. You have support Merlins now, there's no excuse.

Best boy.

If this is what FGO's """"actual gameplay"""" is like it's not worth playing.

When a game is either farming or bullshit gimmick requests that you have to either look up or have one particular servant to win unless you've been playing the game literally since day 1 and have one of very few specific alternatives in a fucking gacha game where it's entirely luck whether or not you'd have those in the first place then that game is a broken, embarrassing mess and the fact that nips somehow think this is the 31st best game currently on the market (and not only that but better than Persona 3, one of the best and most well balanced games of all time) is actually retarded.
I don't know why the fuck they bothered localizing this shit game instead of any number of other and better things that exist but there is absolutely no way this game will survive another year at most in both parts of the world when this dogshit is the absolute peak of what it has to offer.

>no buruma

fix this

Nito-chan

Are you the real one

but we don't play for the gaming aspect

>Persona 3, one of the best and most well balanced games of all time

Lore correct too.

>tfw no red servants SoL
>only suffering awaits them
Fucking Higashide

>doesn't have extra damage against hassans and people like extra vlad
why not?

Lol just get good and and bring a Waver and a Merlin scrub

too easy desu, shouldn't have used the damage CE and picked my own Hans
>CA crited for 7k damage on the last turn
Scary

Mordred: Aren't you an Assassin? You should be good at reconnaissance and that sort of stuff. It's just a lost child. You should be able to distinguish between NPC and Servants, dammit!
Jekyll: I-I'm sorry. I don't have any skill like that. There's so many people I can't feel her presence.
Mordred: Whatever, let's keep searching for Fran. For some reason I have a strange feeling. I guess something interesting is about to happen.
Jekyll: Yes. To think she was with us just a moment ago.
-
Fran: Uuu... do...our...best... (raising fist)
Babbage: Wonderful. What a lovely spirit you have, child. It's like a steam engine that is about to reach critical temperature! You don't even need to ask for my assistance. Let's think of this a continuation of our summer dream.
Moriarty: He said it first but I must say I feel the same. My cute daughter is in high spirits! Papa is gonna bring you victory using his full power! It's the duty of a father!
Fran: (stare) A...A....
Moriarty: Of course. You're our sweet daughter. I will do whatever I have to do, use every trick in the book and do very scary things. I will eliminate every enemy for you. I was planning to relax but this is a perfect opportunity to show you how serious I am.
Fran: Uuu!
Moriarty: You're right~! Haha I'm sorry, Papa won't do anything bad~! Papa will face every challenge head on and make you proud!
Babbage: Steam engine at max power. Victor's Daughter, let's achieve a splendid victory together!

This, it's fucking unreal how the content is designed for basement dwelling no lives who have been playing since Day 1 while new players are fucked.

wtf these servants are shit

Is Fran like, legit retarded or something?

>Using Medjed as teru teru bozu
That's just mean.

Penthesilea: I heard there was a fighting festival, but it seems it's merely for fun. There is no need for me to go, I don't like holding back. What I want is a serious battlefield. That's all. You called me for nothing, Caligula.
Caligula: I don't want to... spill blood... I don't want to... fight... But for my nephew, the girl who I give all my love and prayers... I want to... COLLECT MEDAAAAAAAAAAAALS!!!
Penthesilea: M-Medals!? What!?
Caligula: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Penthesilea: W-What? Calm down, Caligula!
Caligula: I WANT MEDAAAAAAAAAAAALS!!
Penthesilea: ...!! Alright, I got it. I'm not interested in playing around, but I'm also a Berserker like you. I know how it feels having an instinct you can't fight back. Oh, I know it very well. Alright Caligula, I'll help you temporarily!
Caligula: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Penthesilea: I guess sometimes being so straightforward isn't so bad.

>Barafags

I would've but I went into that one totally blind. I didn't participate in either of the previous nerofests despite having started day 1. But it was okay because umu saved the day.

I used the CS on something else,
I swear to god

I knew P3fags were mad because all of its releases put together got demolished by 4 and worse by 5 but holy kek

Jesus Moriarty let Fran hang out with her friends

>jeanne, fran and cleo are now bara

>what is Mad enhancement ?
fran belong to the old "can't talk" category.

Not in life, that's for sure. Would be really hard to ask for a companion without being able to talk coherently. The monster was intelligent after all.
As for the servant, mad enhancement does that.

Kintoki: ...Hey, wait a moment. You, that black Saber over there.
Maid: What do you want?
Kintoki: You're one of those, right? A Servant from the Round Table Knights or something like that. Though you seem different from the rest. I can feel a lot of energy coming from you. A shock so strong that could make me go numb!
Maid: What are you trying to say?
Kintoki: OK! Straight to the point. You're a Rider, right? If you are, you must have your own mount. In the race from the other day, that machine you rode was from that GOLDEN and Red Emperor, right? It must be fate that we meet here! Please, let me see your own machine!
Maid: ...
Shuten: Fufu. Please forgive him. This boy was so excited to enter the race but when the day came nobody called out to him. He was sooo disappointed he started to feel weird. Boys sure are mysterious creatures.
Kintoki: What are you talking about?! That's not true! It's not like I'm so sad I'm going crazy over it! Don't talk for me!
Shuten: Yes yes. Don't be rude. You're like a little kid. Would you like me to buy you a candy apple? Or would you prefer daifuku?
Kintoki: Hey! Stop treating me like a kid!
Maid: ...I see. But I have no intention of using my mop today. Sakata Kintoki, if you're looking to feel young again then you should try joining Emperor Nero's tournament. This year too a bunch of fighters should have gathered there.
Kintoki: No, I'm not intere———
Shuten: Yes yes. Good boy good boy. Stop bothering the young lady and let's go to the festival, okay? Fufufu. If you behave well, I'll buy you a candy apple.
Kintoki: NO THANK YOU! I refuse!

I can't find what reddit thread this is from

She has to make some first.

>I used CS in something else I swear to god
Don't worry user, you don't need to prove anything to people here

I LOVE GILGAMESH!! I WANT TO FOLLOW HIM TO THE END OF THE WORLD

Did you like it, homies?

wow that's really gay

Romulus: O traveler, you who are on a journey without end. You have visited many places where roads meet, yet you seem to avoid getting involved with others. A foolish choice. People can never do everything by themselves. That's why you're Rome. You must reflect back on the path you've traveled so far.
Arthur: ...I'm sorry, King of Nation Building Romulus. I will keep your advice in mind but I'm not Rome. In the past I used to be an enemy of Rome.
Romulus: No, you're Rome. You're also a man, thus you're Rome. Don't misunderstand. Rome loves everyone. Thus, it's fine to have fun today. There is no need to hide your face anymore. Every celebration in Rome is for everyone to enjoy. Don't forget, my child. People can't live without joy. Which means——— Have fun! Laugh!

You exposed yourself newfag, there's only been one nerofest

She, Mordred and Jekyll are friends even after London they usually hang together see the 2016 Nero fest, Arthur's Trial Quest and the Character Materials

Romulus is gay right?

>to treating me like a kid, I say no sankyu

Romulus really is great.

Romulus is Rome and there is always Rome for men and women alike

Can they just finally ban Merlin from anything but dailies so the game could be fun again?

>NAfags can't even read a wiki correctly

Disgusting

Shuten sounds like she enjoy fucking little boys.

You could just not take him to the challenges.

he's roman, not greek

You could like...Not use him or something?

>Rome loves everyone
I bet this line gave Arthur vietnam flashbacks

>Caligula: I don't want to... spill blood... I don't want to... fight...
Then what the hell have you got Sadism A for?

>screw up and think I'm not gonna finish the battle
>Scath dies from curse the next turn
Ha

he only has it ironically, please understand

Nobody's forcing you to use him, y'know.

Torture isn't used on target that can fight back.

Would you go jogging with your legs tied together?
not taking a merlin is like that. you are pointlessly making it more difficult on yourself for no reason other than you can.

The game is designed under the assumption that the player has atleast one Merlin, otherwise you have to use seals and quartz to beat content.

I wish Caligula's character didn't revolve around Nero.

Best group

Fine, here's your complimentary (You) and smug red man, I trust you don't need a guide to the front door?

It's fine to admit you don't know how to play the game.

He's hardly the only guy whose entire character revolves around someone else and as a Berserker at least he has an excuse.

>roll 1 ticket
>new nero CE
I'm definitely going to do singles the next time I unload quartz

Ozymandias: That's right, no matter what you say. There is no need for me go out for something like this. Rome's Emperor is not worth of my attention. Leave at once, bowman.
Arash: What a cold response, Pharaoh-niisan. Do you dislike festivals? I thought you'd be the kind of king who would like this sort of thing.
Ozymandias: Of course. I don't mind people having fun and enjoying themselves. I'm the great Pharaoh! Everything is in the palm of my hands! But. How do I entertain myself is up to me to decide. A Pharaoh participating in a roman tradition? It's so ridiculous it makes my stomach hurt.
Arash: Then why don't you try thinking about it in a different way? Take it as an opportunity to stretch your wings a bit——— I think it'll be a nice chance to test my arm's strength. Also, there will be plenty of great heroes from the ancient West and East together. If you come you'll make the festival more enjoyable. At least that's what I think.
Ozymandias: ...Heh. As usual, you're a stubborn man.
Arash: Besides, I was thinking it was about time for us to work together. This stage is perfect for Servants to fight each other. It'd be too dangerous if we were to fight inside Chaldea.
Ozymandias: Hm?
Arash: Well, nevermind then.
Nitocris: (T-This is...!) (Pharaoh Ozymandias! Has he finally decided to come to the ancient roman festival?!) (T-Then, I can't stay still.) (If the Pharaoh is going out, then I, Nitocris, will accompany him!)
Ozymandias: Nitocris.
Nitocris: Y-Yes. Pharaoh Ozymandias, what do you need?
Ozymandias: Remain here. I will be going out for a while.
Nitocris: ...Eh? B-But that's———
Arash: Hahaha. You should just leave the Sphinx to take care of the answering machine. Leaving someone behind on a festival day is too cruel, Pharaoh-niisan.
Ozymandias: Fufu. Certainly. Let's go together, Nitocris! ———Get everything ready quickly!
Nitocris: Yes!

Is 10AP better for bronze?

>Pharaoh-niisan

In my completely unbiased opinion Irisviel is the cutest

Not bara enough.

What a shameless fujobait. Is Fragments like this too?

Can Waver + Tamamo + Merlin clear the Hassan mission or do I need an offensive Caster?

It's how Arash always calls him, that or Rider

>Rome loves everyone.
Trigger warning.

You need something to deal with the insta-death debuff

You're really going to want one considering they have 3 bar NPs.
Also they can't clear it because they have literally no way to beat instadeath.

>King of Nation Building

ROMA got a title.

You need someone with guts at least.

You need some way to deal with the instakill debuffs, like Iri or BB.

Use Da Vinci

They never really interact in Fragments. They fight a bit, but there's no conversation between them.

>utw subs out
lmao

Go Nero/Merlin/Jack

Irisviel+Tamamo+Medea is fucking broken

>Furry Bara
That is some high level degeneracy, my lad

>You're our sweet daughter
So Moriarty and Babbage are a gay couple now?

Arthur's no-sell face on the last panel always cracks me up

Fuck this shit
I was happy until this point
And then everybody dies
Seriously fuck them

AAAAAAAAAAA PUT YOUR MEDEA LILLY IN SUPPORTS

you can remove that one though

who was he? which emperor?

No, I'm not whoring my daughter.

Use Medea's NP, just don't kill him with it

medea lily or da vinci? Medea can't prevent debuffs, which is how you fight the instakill

medea can remove the IK buff the Hassans have though, as long as they don't die from her NP

These challenge quest gimmicks make no sense.

Lucius Tiberius wanted to turn Arthur into his sex slave, had lewd Atalanta fanart your typical roman emperor stuff.