Go out for a cruise with a buddy after work

>go out for a cruise with a buddy after work
>I'm in my BRZ, he's driving a mk2 Supra
>it's raining, pretty late at night, so the roads are clear and visibility is shit
>follow behind him on a bunch of winding backroads along a coastline
>pushing my car to the limit of my ability, cornering as hard as I can and barely maintaining grip

I'm a pretty novice driver, but I think I found some sort of nirvana. Blasting eurobeat and chasing the taillights of a beautiful old japanese car in shitty weather through a bunch of turns and hills is probably the most fun I've had in a long, long time. Cars are fun af.

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-010034.jpg (1080x498, 307K)

too bad Veeky Forums is only good for shitpoisting hp, torks and 0-60 times

Get out of here kid, no one drives cars on Veeky Forums

>actually enjoying driving
Fag.

>Actually enjoying your car

This angers the Veeky Forumsutist

fags can stay mad. it dumped more snow so today I made a point of taking my toyobaru to work

bashin da snow clumps n slidin da corners mayne

>I think I found some sort of nirvana. Blasting eurobeat

>needing to drive with music to feel anything

Attached: 1521263599364.png (128x141, 44K)

Das it mane

Crazy sticky tires and 100% traction are overrated. How long have you owned your BRZ?

Attached: IMG_20171210_151929.jpg (3790x2314, 2.87M)

wow you seem like such a cool quirky guy. So unique... Wanna be friends?

Isn't this a Mk3 Supra though?

>supra
>beautiful
Shit taste.

based abarth poster.

yes

I just bought a BRZ last night, I too hope to have such adventures soon

the only thing adventure awaiting you is the endless brojobs from asians, lube up soyboy.

>tfw no brojobs from qt asian boys
All that really happens is fags try to race you. Apparently they haven't heard the memes yet about how slow it is.

Only the mk4 is shit taste

Excellent choice.

Almost two months. After spending some time learning it and getting confortable with it, I feel like this is the first time I've really "got" it.

Fug

>MK3 Supra leading, BRZ following
>BRZ owner is driving at 10/10ths

Pretty impressive how a 30yo GT car is at least on the same level as a new sports car that is known for it's handling ability.

its not op is just a terrible driver

Not that I agree with this shitposter, but if you’re going to drive at the limit you’ll want to keep the music down so you can hear your tires and other stuff that can be potentially going on. No biggie though, I did the same thing my first time out on the touge.

This. I'm just new to driving a car that isn't strictly an economy shitbox and too much of a coward to really go balls to the wall.