New MCM is out

New MCM is out

The 240Z arrives in Australia but AH WHOOPS NO ENGINE LOL

Honestly take everything they say with a grain of salt, they bullshit a lot of stuff.

They knew damn well that little bike they imported would be in 2 halves, if it was whole it would be considered a vehicle and they'd have a bunch of paperwork and taxes and shit to pay on it, customs inspections, etc but as it was shipped it was legally 2 lots of parts, and since it couldn't be imported for road use anyway, it makes way more sense to do it this way.

The 350Z was bullshit, they staged the whole thing, the car was still registered, the plate can be seen on it on the dyno scene (which I checked and it matches the car). And the spider was staged aswell.

So are they telling the truth about the asbestos shit this time? Since the car is over 30 years old, getting import approval is easy, and the taxes are quite low, so it wouldn't make sense for them to ship it as parts, and then possibly VIN swap it later. And why the fuck wouldn't they just disassemble the original engine, remove any possible asbestos in Japan and ship it over separately then put it back in? This all seems fishy.

Attached: 1520450808908.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/technology/innovation/motoring/australian-border-force-detects-asbestos-in-classic-cars-owners-risk-thousands-of-dollars-in-fines/news-story/558ae57b52f7e995237f6e3193ea62b1
forums.mightycarmods.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh yeah and for whatever reason the drag Cresta has expired SA plates from a blue Holden on it

>Still watching these fuckwits in 2018

I watch it for Marty and his fun projects

Wow MCM did I get sent back to 2014?

I love Marty, but it's not worth it. Moog is a colossal fuckwit who has bled it dry.

LOOK MARTIN, I HAVE PUT A GOAT'S DINGLEBERRY IN MY MOUTH MARTIN

ISN'T THAT CRAZT MARTIN?

LETS GO EAT TOFU SANDWICHES

>things i watch for entertainment
>being shocked that things i watch for entertainment are staged for ease of production
Welcome to real life lad,Mcm has been on bull shit like that for a long time(skid factory has actually been real nice though). Learn to enjoy life m8, if you dont like what they do buy a shitbox and learn how to wrench, its not hard at all if you have the land for storage.

I've had enough of you mate

>mfw moog talks
i wish it was just marty

Attached: 1518100482406.gif (257x212, 2.91M)

This was a cool episode. I have no idea about the asbestos shit but given how it is treated in Australia, it's probably true.

Holy shit mate its a youtube show why get your panties in a twist. You acting like an insolent child who is getting upset his favourite show ISNT REAL!!!!.

Who gives a fuck about the 350z they said in one of their posts the entire thing was funded by EA.

My GTR got knocked back for asbestos in the clutch when imported from japan. It would not surprise me in the slightest that the s30 shitbox has more asbestos in it. Also, they are AUS delivered, so its hard to bring in an import regardless of how old it is if it contains asbestos. You're talking about re birthing a car you tard, thats way more illegal than anything else they could do.

Its a fun show who gives a shit about semantics. Im sure if they bogged all the stuff down with boring shit you 12 year olds wouldnt have the attention span to watch.

At least I like how Moog mocks his own 'fan' base constantly, including those who make shitty theads like this online and complain about things.

>I like how Moog mocks his own 'fan' base
no joke, i cracked up when he made that burn about the engine swaps

They're always going on about how they're just normal guys and this is their hobby, and then they go and lie about shit that doesn't need to be lied about.

Holy shit actually can't comprehend how people sit down at their computer, watch a video by random blokes on the internet about cars, then proceed to move to their favourite imageboard of choice and are so buttmad about it they feel the need to post about it and complain about semantics. I can't believe I actually have to mingle with you oddballs in public.

fuck off normie

Their content changed therefore I stopped watching. Stop defending them like a fag.

Is Veeky Forums still sensored from your forum, Moog?

>all the people creaming themselves in the comments over the rb26
they should've put a VG30DETT in it for fucks sake.

>And why the fuck wouldn't they just disassemble the original engine, remove any possible asbestos in Japan and ship it over separately then put it back in? This all seems fishy.

Because you still have to go through the process which still costs you money.

It's also called mighty car mods and not "mighty keep the car stock"

My dream build, fucking cunts.

>they should have put a shittier engine in it because Z

Attached: brainlet.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

>inb4 barra
>or EZ36D

>not an LS1 and an afternoon

Actually lost all interest the moment I saw the RB. Perfectly fine engine swap, just kills the whole classic JDM vibe, especially when you know a million other knobs are going to go out and do the exact same thing. Already enough S30s with butchered guards and flares around, now they're all going to be bent to shit as well.

>tfw no devil z

Attached: Os giken tc24-.jpg (1174x1670, 637K)

They need to just make more comfy japan videos and fuck off with the car modding.

MCM started life by doing car mods that everybody could in their front yard. They tackled just about every project they could think of, and then they've run out of ideas. The only thing left to do was "reality TV". Watching what MCM had become is quite sad, but just like the Simpson's, the cash cow is too big to call it quits, as of yet. Keychains must sell really well, huh.

I prefer Skid Factory. At least I'm learning something.

This.

Should have put in an LS.

Or a 7M :^)

why they no 4wd 240z ?

I've actually learned from MCM. I don't think that's the point tho. The car show I've learned the absolute most from has been Chris Fix but MCM is still great.

I just watched and they weren't even surprised it was missing all that shit.
They knew it was gonna happen. What are you on about? That alot of it is staged? Sure, it's a damn show.

You want reality TV, go see Love and Hip Hop or some shit

Of course they weren't surprised they were the ones who made the decision to take it out, as they explained in the fucking video.

>They knew damn well that little bike they imported would be in 2 halves

Are you for real? It's a joke you retard.

>So are they telling the truth about the asbestos shit this time?

Yes:
news.com.au/technology/innovation/motoring/australian-border-force-detects-asbestos-in-classic-cars-owners-risk-thousands-of-dollars-in-fines/news-story/558ae57b52f7e995237f6e3193ea62b1

>And why the fuck wouldn't they just disassemble the original engine, remove any possible asbestos in Japan and ship it over separately then put it back in?

Because an engine swap would make more sense than trying to boost the l6 so why go through all that trouble for nothing? They probably got some funding for the other parts of the car by selling the drive train.

>now they're all going to be bent to shit as well
How? Can a RB engine bend the frame under its weight? Legit asking, I've never seen an S30 in real life and don't know much.

>muh LS1

You fucking Americans annoy me to no end. LS1 is boring as shit. It's the McEngine of engine swaps.

That would require a full engine rebuild.

Haven't they had that RB sitting around for like a year? They probably planned the swap before they even started looking for a car.

From a few comments on the skid factory and the timeline of certain things, i assume they film way ahead of the release date. They seem to plan things out ages ahead. The car was probably completed 6 months ago. Saying that i'd wager it was always intended to get an RB

That'd be easy to verify, just ask people that are at the drag strip when they film.

I can't stand MCM anymore.

When they first started making videos the whole appeal was that they were two fuckwits mucking around with cars.

People thought they were kinda retards but they were funny retards so we watched it.

Now days kids actually look to them as role models and quote them when it comes to building cars.

It's frustrating that these two represent what the car scene is all about to so many young enthusiasts.

What burn?

VG>RB
2nd best Nissan engine after the VR and still the fastest stock Nissan motor in the quarter

I prefer an engine that actually works more than 50 percent of the time.

"I don't agree with whats popular! Im different to everyone else, Im unique!!!"

>Pretending your not jealous of the experiences they get through their youtube channel.

Stay mad buddy. Keep projecting, im sure your EK civic will be the answer to all your revenge fantasies from high school when its done, eh?

>Thinking those posts were real.

They were proven fakes right after they started cropping up on Veeky Forums. I don't get why people still lap them up as real. You've insulted me, and my family. Get off my imageboard.

Spoken by a MX5 owner who is an expert at cars and peruses wikipedia constantly.

Do you know what every user drives on this board? Can you guess mine?

How would they be proven fake?

Err, going onto the members section of the forum and looking for the posts back in the day? They were funny at the time in the troll thread when they first came out. The post numbers, searching the forum posts for related text and using the time stamps never turned up anything for anyone. Pretty sure they were just inspect element jobbies. I think the MCM forum has changed a while ago and a few older posts might have went missing.

But as with all discussion, the burden of proof is on proving they were real, which they never were (bertrand russels teapot analogy). Some people still unironically post them up and think that Moog and Marty actually have some kind of beef with Veeky Forums, and the jokes completely on them.

The biggest problem with MCM is they've been around ages but don't really do their own stuff. They always have someone else do the work (which is the standard for a bunch of youtubers) but it stands out when you watch more hands on guys.

Besides that i wouldn't overthink it, it's well produced entertainment and they generally do everything the correct way (because they'll get owned by the cops if they dont) which is refreshing because alot of youtube is hackery. They're also much less insufferable than TJhunt or AdamLZ imo.

He said something like "The RB isn't the best swap, there are many better swaps which you can read about... in the comments, below this video (sarcastically)"

Well, at least i can see the episodes on youtube. unlike MTD
>mfw

Attached: 1287908208414.jpg (563x720, 73K)

So there is no proof either way?

You can't prove a negative full stop. Did you even bother looking into bertrands teapot? Can you prove god isn't real? Can you prove i'm not a dog sitting in front of a keyboard typing away in reply to you? Of course you can't prove something isn't real, that's common sense.

But if you can't comprehend that, ill explain it in simpletons terms.

It just never happened full stop. I among a bunch of others got taken for a ride when the screenshots first got posted in an MCM laugh thread, along with all those copypastas about meeting moog at a car meet. We found the post number by moog, and checked the dates and all, and it didn't coincide with anything else relating to those posts. It was funny while it lasted, and lives on through people posting them up still thinking its real.

If you still think they are real, why don't you search on the forum to find the posts? Sorry to ruin the dream if you think you're an edgy anti MCM person buying fake chopped stickers and posting on Veeky Forums, and moog somehow has beef with that lmao.

The engine itself is bulletproof; infinite vibration resistance, self adjusting cam lifters, the only real mechanical downfall is the low oil capacity. Quite often the unreliability of the Z32 is completely down to electrical issues and corosion

more like 2012

fuck mcm

Attached: mcmsperg.jpg (1314x809, 223K)

Attached: mcmsperg1.png (1019x476, 61K)

>first time on Veeky Forums and knows how to use trips

Mate, they aren't real. Still funny though.

t. moog

Attached: mcmsperg2.png (800x301, 53K)

forums.mightycarmods.com/

prepare for cringe

posted by the big fella in pic related.

LOL!

C'mon man they are not real hahahah

Attached: rake.png (560x379, 405K)

those are screencaps from their forum i was there they are real

Attached: mcmsperg3.png (1564x294, 36K)

MAAAHT'N

Attached: manchild.png (1600x901, 995K)

"MOOG OUT"

that seems like something he'd actually say.

HOW DARE YOU MISGENDER XIR
IM A WOMEN MARTIN

Attached: moogina.jpg (374x374, 12K)

Falcuck likes to take credit for this "trolling" of MCM. Given his history of samefagging and agreeing with himself it's probably all faked.

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A WOMAN MARTIN

I'M WOMAN MOOOOOOOG

I CHOPPED MY PENIZ OFF MAAAAAAAAAAHTINE IM A DICKLESS DICKHEAD!

Attached: MOOGinas.jpg (448x448, 18K)

S30s start fucking themselves around the 400hp mark with solid grip if you don't strengthen the chassis. Same as most US stuff from the 60s, might not notice it immediately but it's there

fuck off faggot

To clarify I'm talking about old cars and chassis twisting, US stuff is a fair bit more solid than old school Jap. Early S30s also had considerably thinner bodywork (150lbs or so lighter than post '71 cars) which doesn't help

Marty Car Mods would be the best.

>Marty Car Mods
Someone should petition this shit

That's baisically Supergramps build.

I can't stand (((Moog))) fucking Adam Sandler lookin' kike!

He always makes some really cringe jokes, and get's pissed when Marty doesn't laugh, but when Marty makes a good joke the Jude get's angry (because his jokes suck) and tells him to shut up or that that one war ruuuuuuuude!

Okay thanks a lot.

I'm a brainlet, what was the joke about the light?

i think they're fun and sometimes their puns are really good.
Their projects are comfy, films interesting but the testing and "muh made 350z just changed headers its now nfs car" shit was pretty sad.

rb and 240 belong together

That's a 30k head.